Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

The MSM will always continue to refer to the election fraud even if they publish stories on the outcome of the audits and investigations. They are nothing but leftists and CIA assets/moles. We know this. We have known for decades. Yet nobody seems to care that we hear the lies that media are provided by another entity (probably the CIA's PAG) every morning at 4 AM when they learn what they will be allowed to publish that day. There is a reason agencies cherish their black budget programs and all the money that politicians pour in for them to use in propaganda and gaslighting the public. They are no different than the USSR propaganda machine, as much as we hate to believe it.

No one ever wants to believe bad stuff about their own people, but our leaders are every bit as evil as Russians, Chinese, Iranians and others. They are every bit as greedy, selfish, self absorbed, uncaring, unfeeling, and devious. They just know that Americans are different and we have to be handled differently. We are in the midst of a slow boil color revolution that will mostly be fought with 4GW and 5GW digitally. Government will do everything they can to complete their transformation while keeping the temperature just below the point at which most of us would respond kinetically.

Media is the first thing we need to get rid of or transform ourselves. Most conservatives are willing to run away from those positions on the battlefield though. Take our current available information platforms for instance. Look at all of the people on this very thread that advocated for giving up on the few platforms that get a broad readership where we can put out our own messages.

Maybe I'm wrong, but If only people had listened to Uncle Joe McCarthy back in the day, maybe we would not be where we are now.
View Quote
You're not wrong.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Hoping the positive news continues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

There is a few different ways that Twitter achieves that.

Running the shadow ban test http://www.shadowban.eu  For me, in my lurking account and one of the tamest responses where I gave a simple reply of historical facts was flagged as offensive.  A user tried to compare an AR-15 to the weapons the Continental Army had.  I educated the user about the fact that citizens with the money could own cannons and mortars, at that time, and that they could fire grapeshot.

Boom,  labeled offensive, and my reply hidden behind two layers so as not to offend.

In other news, I have great news regarding my mothers battle with cancer.

We went to speak with the surgeon that will be operating on her.  The report of the results is nothing short of miraculous, some quotes from her report after 4 treatments of chemo.:

"Considerable decrease in the amount of FDG uptake in cecal/ascending colon carcinoma."

"SUV and bulk of lesion has decreased."

"SUV has decreased from 20 to 4."

"No hypermetabolic metastatic adenopathy identified or evidence for distant metastases."

"Considerable regression in hypermetabolic activity and bulkiness of colon carcinoma."

"Small lymph nodes along pericecal area that show no increased FDG uptake have regressed in size and may represent treated tumor."

She goes for surgery June 16th, and the prognosis is looking much better regarding successful surgery because of the reduced size of the cancer.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, please keep them coming, I believe this report I have in hand represents a miracle that is in progress.

Hoping the positive news continues.

^^^ This. You both remain in my prayers and thoughts. You have been a good son thru this.

@AlmightyTallest
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
This came to me a from a friend.

Hello...anecdotal-ish story incoming...

When I first read about vaccinated folks making non-vacced sick; I discounted it.  After all, it wasn't very long ago I posted in Riot Squad that we should start a rumor about how they messed up the sequencing and vaccinated folks now shed the virus and make others sick.  Think that was during the early reports of such.  Read a bit, here and there, that it may be happening; got busy with stuff outside, and have played catch-up the last week, or so, on things.  Caught an interview with Dr. Merritt on it.  Then I read the Salk Institute report, then caught a few blurbs on it all being a straight up bio attack, and so on.

Can't discount it.

Here's why:

I have been off the property about 5 times total, over the last year.  Haven't had a need to.  I work in the sun a bit, clearing brush, weed eating, and so on.  Around 4-ish months ago is when sis and her so, both being in the med comm, got vacc'd.  About a month later, both were home for a week; during which I got mildly sick; basically felt like the flu with more headache.  Mom was mildly sick during the same time period.  Been taking zinc, and vitamins, a couple times a week; daily when I got sick.  It cleared up after 4 days, or so.

A month ago, mom got her first shot.  Three days later, I got sick again.  Both neck nodes swollen, double ear aches, headaches, moderate flu.  I stayed away from everyone this time, about 4 days later it cleared up, again.
Then I heard the interview, and so on.  She had a detail that I did not provide with my above tale.  Testicle pain.
Both times.
To me that give weight, in my mind, to the vacc'd folks shedding the protein spike.  At least as far as I'm concerned, any ways.
I'm the only one in the house that has refused the vax.
Granted, correlation is not causation, and all of that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Amen.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Running the shadow ban test http://www.shadowban.eu  For me, in my lurking account and one of the tamest responses where I gave a simple reply of historical facts was flagged as offensive.  A user tried to compare an AR-15 to the weapons the Continental Army had.  I educated the user about the fact that citizens with the money could own cannons and mortars, at that time, and that they could fire grapeshot.

Boom,  labeled offensive, and my reply hidden behind two layers so as not to offend.

View Quote

They spend a lot more time simply censoring people based on blacklists rather than trying to filter out specific posts, these days.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:01:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daveo] [#10]
LIVE: Black rights activists stage armed march honouring victims of Tulsa race massa

Black Panthers in Tulsa
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#11]

It was a peaceful protest.  So what if her car got damaged.  That's what insurance is for.  /sarcasm

Looks like it was a Prius.  I wonder if anyone has figured out how to use the EV aspect of the vehicle to turn the body of the car into a moving cattle prod.  Hmmn.  My truck has a 110 outlet in the bed...

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Bet they find similar things with the Georgia runoff...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
And bidet "won" Georgia by 11,480 votes, less than half the number of counterfeit ballots found.  Nothing to see here, right?

Bet they find similar things with the Georgia runoff...
Maybe, but I bet they find that there was no need for a runoff in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:47:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mariner82] [#14]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2hMjwxXIAEctVx?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

(*you're, as in You Fucking Are)
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By daveo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_lBRfR82g

Black Panthers in Tulsa
View Quote

Any 'friendly fire' NDs?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Ted Nugent & Godsmack - Stranglehold Live
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
That's supposedly at a Chic-Fil-A somewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
That's supposedly at a Chic-Fil-A somewhere.

They do that at the ones around here as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#23]

We went to speak with the surgeon that will be operating on her.  The report of the results is nothing short of miraculous, some quotes from her report after 4 treatments of chemo.:

"Considerable decrease in the amount of FDG uptake in cecal/ascending colon carcinoma."

"No hypermetabolic metastatic adenopathy identified or evidence for distant metastases."

"Considerable regression in hypermetabolic activity and bulkiness of colon carcinoma."

"Small lymph nodes along pericecal area that show no increased FDG uptake have regressed in size and may represent treated tumor."

She goes for surgery June 16th, and the prognosis is looking much better regarding successful surgery because of the reduced size of the cancer.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, please keep them coming, I believe this report I have in hand represents a miracle that is in progress.

View Quote

Sounds like excellent news.

Prayer sent.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2lXAD6WUAQzEd4?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2lXAD8XoAA6XOM?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote
I have to disagree with Trump on this one.  Memorial Day is not supposed to be a "happy" day, but rather a day to remember our honored dead.

OTOH, figures Kameltoe sees it as another day to fuck off.

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:01:26 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe, but I bet they find that there was no need for a runoff in the first place.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVID-19-lab-tried-cover-tracks-new-study-claims.html

Full article at link.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:50:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:52:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:53:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:54:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:20:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

And then I text him a picture of my dick and call him a fag.
View Quote

I say "this summer", and then I text them a pic of my dick and call them a fag.
View Quote

Should have texted them a picture of your dick and called them a fag.
View Quote
Not sure, but I seem to detect a pattern here...
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 4:49:59 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

From 1795-1918 all Poles were serfs to either Russia, Austria-Hungary Empire or Prussia.  Serfdom was the status of many peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism, and similar systems. It was a condition of debt bondage and indentured servitude with similarities to and differences from slavery.  Unlike slaves, serfs could not be bought, sold, or traded individually though they could, depending on the area, be sold together with land. The kholops in Russia and villeins in gross in England, in contrast, could be traded like regular slaves, could be abused with no rights over their own bodies, could not leave the land they were bound to, and could marry only with their lord's permission. Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the lord of the manor who owned that land. In return, they were entitled to protection, justice, and the right to cultivate certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also in his mines and forests and to labour to maintain roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society, and the lord of the manor and the villeins, and to a certain extent the serfs, were bound legally: by taxation in the case of the former, and economically and socially in the latter.

I'm white and family not free until 1918 after WW1 ended.

CD
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

How many dick pics did you send out last night?  

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Well, she is a self centered <CoC> so...
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Keep up the good fight mom....
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

And then I text him a picture of my dick and call him a fag.

I say "this summer", and then I text them a pic of my dick and call them a fag.

I am guessing that is todays ending for all post....
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I am inoculated against critical race theory. I went to school when desegregation was the mantra. They already indoctrinated me against it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top