View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Honda4828:
Originally Posted By RDak:
Originally Posted By Treebush:
Originally Posted By Seak_219:

Yeah I was told its called white flight and i'm a racist if i don't like living in racially diverse shit holes.

Do you think "white flight" is going to save you from authoritarianism? What skin color are the majority of the people signing anti constitutional laws and enforcing said laws?

Fucking hard truths ^

https://i.imgflip.com/435710.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/463094/849BD301-734B-447E-B575-7673408C1401_jpe-1435973.JPG

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mrcatbert:

We rioted and looted a lot more than the Common Core history books tell you in the run up to the Revolutionary War. Stoned the cops, shot a lieutenant governor... And during the war we looted, burned, and raped the shit out of the Loyalists.

People who feel they have been wronged will use any opportunity to strike back at the people they believe are enemies or oppressors. I’m not remotely condoning what happened, but there’s a disturbing lack of understanding why it happens, and why it’s only happening during BLM protests -for now.

The day the white gun owners feel as divorced from power and wronged by it as the BLM types do today is the day they start protesting for real. And that will include burning shit to the ground and looting, just as our esteemed forefathers did during the Revolution.
View Quote

Damn straight.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

it will not end, it would only grow with the attitude you have. It's not a zero or 100 option. No one is saying give them room to burn, they're saying you can't just shoot people because you feel it's okay. You'll find yourself in a small minority severely outnumbered by a majority, who BTW will be armed too.
View Quote

It will end. And I fear it will end very poorly for us because as a group we refuse to do anything. The next holocaust will be in the US and it will be whites/men/Christians/Republicans/conservatives/Libertarians etc that end up getting wiped out. All because we were unwilling to stop it. Europe will be second.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#5]
A responsible father looking out for the safety of his child by stealing a car seat.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:

It was already covered in the documentary "Blackhawk Down"...

"If one Skinny kills another skinny, he has to pay 150 Camels to the family of the skinny he killed...

Minneapolis Police Department must not have have enough dromedaries in their settlement reserve to resolve the matter in the usual customary method.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Let me get this straight... In some cultural groups if a group member dies, you have a need to steal a new pair of Nike’s and some beer while going on a torch the businesses party.

Anyone have an explanation?

It was already covered in the documentary "Blackhawk Down"...

"If one Skinny kills another skinny, he has to pay 150 Camels to the family of the skinny he killed...

Minneapolis Police Department must not have have enough dromedaries in their settlement reserve to resolve the matter in the usual customary method.

This is absolutely racist, a man has literally been murdered by uniformed agents of government.
If he was your son/father/brother wouldn't you want restitution of social me kind?.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]
2020 has been so interesting so far, and we got a ways to go.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sigking:

Talked about this at work today.  

You knock the cop off his neck, you get charged, Go-fund me gets started, make millions, bunch of lawyers get involved, make more millions, and dude lives and you go buy an island, gets lots of smoking hot black babes to live with you, and you live happily ever after.....the end
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sigking:
Originally Posted By MBUZICHOMA:
That’s what I was thinking.   You knock the cop off of his neck.  He lives and you get charged with assaulting a police officer.

Talked about this at work today.  

You knock the cop off his neck, you get charged, Go-fund me gets started, make millions, bunch of lawyers get involved, make more millions, and dude lives and you go buy an island, gets lots of smoking hot black babes to live with you, and you live happily ever after.....the end

You wouldn't have a Go Fund Me because they changed their terms of service in 2015 and no longer allow them for people charged with a crime. You also wouldn't be getting millions from the lawsuit with the city, that's if you weren't shot to death by the police in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ETNSBK:

Machine guns was his word of choice. I would prefer that police did not have them. Your suggested escalation is just that yours.

That said, I have no problem advocating for eliminating the violent participants of a riot. You can't guilt me away like the democrats.

"Behave correctly", seriously? "Them"? That goes for any violent individual. I think capital punishment should be applied to several violent crimes that it is not. Rape, robbery, assault. I wouldn't put shit bags in prison. I'd get rid of them.
View Quote

I’m not trying to guilt you away, since you are very clear about your desire for the streets of Minneapolis to run red with blood of rioters. Revel in the thought as much as you want to, and by all means, keep broadcasting to the world how you feel about it, too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By M4arc:

Are you serious? Our police departments are militarized already that's why these officers think they can get away with this crap. Jeez...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4arc:
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
This is why we need a more militarized police force. We could call them schutzstaffel, and they would stop this kind of stuff. Sometimes before it gets started.

Are you serious? Our police departments are militarized already that's why these officers think they can get away with this crap. Jeez...

Lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:03:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Balista] [#13]
Originally Posted By Jon101:
This is absolutely racist, a man has literally been murdered by uniformed agents of government.
If he was your son/father/brother wouldn't you want restitution of social me kind?.
View Quote

That's called vigilante justice and not how the majority of Americans act when they are victims of violence.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Balista:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#15]

It will end. And I fear it will end very poorly for us because as a group we refuse to do anything. The next holocaust will be in the US and it will be whites/men/Christians/Republicans/conservatives/Libertarians etc that end up getting wiped out. All because we were unwilling to stop it. Europe will be second.
View Quote

And there it is.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JBT:
Screen Names?
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/05/28/06/28916464-8363407-image-a-255_1590645178610.jpg
A group of vigilantes calling themselves 'heavily armed rednecks' then gathered to stand guard outside local businesses and protect them from looters

Video interview at link
View Quote

Calling them vigilantes for passively defending a static location is a redefinition of the word.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
This guy is a dog breeder I follow, the sucker punch is horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IggT6C8mh8
View Quote

That honors the shit out of Floyd.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Originally Posted By Balista:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/Cleese-338005.png

Judging by the screeching from the crowd last night, there were a lot of women present. No need for a fake beard when you’re masked-up, either.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:09:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#19]
lets not post family info here... thx tbs

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Wearing a tshirt of a band of old white guys
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#21]

The launch was cancelled because there was going to be a riot.
View Quote

No, the launch was cancelled because the weather wasn't good enough during the brief intercept window they had with the ISS.

The riot didn't cause the damn weather or define the physics of reaching a specific orbit at a specific time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

it will not end, it would only grow with the attitude you have. It's not a zero or 100 option. No one is saying give them room to burn, they're saying you can't just shoot people because you feel it's okay. You'll find yourself in a small minority severely outnumbered by a majority, who BTW will be armed too.

That will never happen. That's crazy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By silver_back110:

How unfortunate.
View Quote

Unfortunate for LA as I am sure the dude will sue and walk away  with bank.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Did the police station get burned? Cant find a answer....

Also should I re-orginize the links to livestreams?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

Some quick cliff notes?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:
If you ever wonder why, you should watch the video posted in This thread.

46 minutes?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/NoTimeFoDat-112605.jpg

It's no wonder that thread died.

Now to be fair, the other reason why it died is that it didn’t fit the echo chamber narrative.

Some quick cliff notes?

Man I don’t have time for that

What I took away from it was that the Republicans are just as much involved with the virus bull shit as the D’s are.. maybe even more so. It was really really deep IMHO.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By silver_back110:

That honors the shit out of Floyd.
View Quote

Yeah, pretty sure that is not what is going on right now.

Did these gangs have loud speakers before raiding target?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Where is the fucking ‘like’ button.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreyHat:
Contrast with the Battle of Athens.

Some cultures boog with organized ex-military groups and guns for fair elections. Others prefer looting.

We rioted and looted a lot more than the Common Core history books tell you in the run up to the Revolutionary War. Stoned the cops, shot a lieutenant governor... And during the war we looted, burned, and raped the shit out of the Loyalists.

People who feel they have been wronged will use any opportunity to strike back at the people they believe are enemies or oppressors. I’m not remotely condoning what happened, but there’s a disturbing lack of understanding why it happens, and why it’s only happening during BLM protests -for now.

The day the white gun owners feel as divorced from power and wronged by it as the BLM types do today is the day they start protesting for real. And that will include burning shit to the ground and looting, just as our esteemed forefathers did during the Revolution.

Where is the fucking ‘like’ button.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

Speak for yourselves. I will never steal shoes or a TV nor burn down some guys business or home because I am mad at the government. If these people were burning down city hall or the police station I might view it from a more Chris Rock position. That is not what has happened.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Which group let themselves be  herded into a corral with no firearms?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Originally Posted By Federov:
Originally Posted By G3k:

You’re full of shit, honestly. Who on earth thinks looting and Burning pillaging is vigilantism? Way to falsely equivocate.

Don't forget, the media and leftists were tripping all over themselves to call the Richmond pro gun rally people "domestic terrorists".

What's this then?  An insurrection?

I clearly recall seeing Richmond engulfed in Flames and the jagged remnants of the shattered Capital dome in the rearview mirror after leaving the Richmond Rally of Evil White Supremacists & Militia Members...

Which group was violent and which was peaceful citizens protesting for their rights?

BIGGER_HAMMER

Fucking nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!

As somebody who went in the cage, we volunteered knowing we had friends outside.

As my wife said, if the cage was empty the press would've only taken pictures of that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:11:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#32]

I guaran-fucking-tee you he was never trained to knee someone's neck for seven minutes. This wasn't a training issue. An officer who is tired of someone's BS and decides to just pull his gun and shoot the guy does not have a firearms training deficiency.
View Quote

Seven minutes, no. But that is a legitimate submission move in several martial arts and likely was taught to the cops as a control technique.  I think this comes down to cop dealing with an adrenaline dump and using techniques that were taught and thus second nature to him. Even if cops have the best training in the world and are completely race ambiguous, a certain percentage of incidents where cops have to get hands on will end up in a fatality. It’s a simple numbers game where unforeseen shit happens.  Hell, a cop could give someone a sobriety test and dude could fall and break his neck. Shit happens, no reason to riot, especially if it’s not being covered up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By C4H10FO2P:

No, the launch was cancelled because the weather wasn't good enough during the brief intercept window they had with the ISS.

The riot didn't cause the damn weather or define the physics of reaching a specific orbit at a specific time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

I’m not trying to guilt you away, since you are very clear about your desire for the streets of Minneapolis to run red with blood of rioters. Revel in the thought as much as you want to, and by all means, keep broadcasting to the world how you feel about it, too.
View Quote

Those fucking people were all animals, and society would be far better off if a bomb was dropped last night on all of them.

Protesting is beautiful, those animals wanted to burn down the world.   I'd rather just burn them the fuck down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vic_Crown:
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Originally Posted By Federov:
Originally Posted By G3k:

You’re full of shit, honestly. Who on earth thinks looting and Burning pillaging is vigilantism? Way to falsely equivocate.

Don't forget, the media and leftists were tripping all over themselves to call the Richmond pro gun rally people "domestic terrorists".

What's this then?  An insurrection?

I clearly recall seeing Richmond engulfed in Flames and the jagged remnants of the shattered Capital dome in the rearview mirror after leaving the Richmond Rally of Evil White Supremacists & Militia Members...

Which group was violent and which was peaceful citizens protesting for their rights?

BIGGER_HAMMER

Fucking nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!

You really ought to get your eyes checked.  I'm not sure how you missed the pictures of "Dangerous Militia people with Dangerous Guns" that the Media went into meltdown over.  Guess you were not there or saw ANY of the photos from the event.

The folks inside who went into 'the eye of the storm' inside the Governor Northam "Freedom Fence" or the "Great Wall of Protection against Enemies of the Party", knew that we had PLENTY of "Back Up" just outside the wrought iron & cyclone fence in case things got "sporty"...  

If you didn't go, you certainly don't get it (then or now!)
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Thursday, Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will visit Minnesota.

The civil rights leaders announced their visits in the midst of response to the death of George Floyd.

View Quote

Great.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Fox propaganda did actually say why the cops were called to the original scene. I am surprised they did that.

Trying to pass a fake $20. The women on Outnumbered right now are parrots.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:15:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SIASL] [#38]
Looters and rioters have no investment in the communities and areas they are destroying. They have no qualms destroying to get something they would have not been able to get any other way.

ETA: These are not protesters. These are looters and rioters. Nothing more.

ETAx2: Where is the dignity? Protesting is founded on dignity, utilizes a moral compass. How are those ideals being demonstrated pushing a shopping cart full of stolen goods out of broken Target store front? Are either of these ideals on display with arms clutching liquor from the local ABC store?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreyHat] [#39]
View Quote

I doubt it. Talking about feels denies the ethical fact that targeting makes a difference.  Different groups feel and act differently about the same facts; some groups are more wrong than others. Urban American blacks in riot-spawning zones are such a group, and have been since the Civil Rights Act was passed. Since the Civil War, if you read forbidden histories.  

There was sympathy while the rioters limited attacks to the precinct, since the department's police were visibly wrong. But the rioters didn't escalate to tarring and feathering the guilty police, or hanging them in a lynch mob. They didn't drive cops out of town, assassinate the police bosses, nor hold new elections for a parallel force. They chose to segue into random looting and destruction of civilian property - a choice their community repetitively makes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

Those fucking people were all animals, and society would be far better off if a bomb was dropped last night on all of them.

Protesting is beautiful, those animals wanted to burn down the world.   I'd rather just burn them the fuck down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#41]

That gif is a perfect example of launching too late and hitting the right orbital altitude at the wrong time for intercept.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Paul:

The guy with the knee on George Floyd's neck was the senior officer there. I heard two of the other cops were fairly new with just a couple of years experience. If the community had tried to interfere and release the prisoner from the pinning it would have been instant ugly.

Personally I'm still waiting on the investigation, especially the coroner's toxicology findings and cause of death.

View Quote

Would not surprise me to see a flash mob “intervene” in the near future.

One or two against a few cops won’t go well but 10-15 with masks and support from the locals might well run those cops out or become a new group of martyrs for something bigger/worse.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:18:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#43]
coc
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:19:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USCG_CPO] [#44]
Wow, I must have missed this in the thread somewhere but I just learned the short Asian cop is Chauvin's BIL according to Anon.  The short cop is from the local Hmong community and Anon is saying Chauvin's Hmong wife is the other cop's sister.

EDIT:  Now there seems to be some disagreement Chauvin's wife is the sister of the Hmong cop, they just have the same last name.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Oh, read the original press release by the police.  That's the icing on the cake.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Originally Posted By IdahoDoug:
Just watched part of that original video for the first time. That's straight up torture and murder.
Oh, read the original press release by the police.  That's the icing on the cake.  

@L_JE

Looking for that, perchance have you a link?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

View Quote

The people looting were criminals and should be arrested and sentenced in court. The people protesting non violently at the precinct and the guy's house are not animals.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

A lot of crazy things have happened that will never happen.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:23:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#48]
coc
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#49]

The people looting were criminals and should be arrested and sentenced in court. The people protesting non violently at the precinct and the guy's house are not animals.
View Quote

Agreed, and thank God for smart munitions.

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I certainly think its the path that we are on. I'm not attaching a time frame to that but I do believe it is coming.

When this country falls apart/big igloo style I see us splintering like Yugoslavia. I watched that happen when I was in college. No one wins.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top