BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or it's just an (internally used) app that automatically uploads as they go.
View Quote

Possible if his cam had wifi linked to a cell phone
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you denying the "sub-contractor" is dead?

View Quote

We really don’t know that he was actually a “sub-contractor” at the time of the incident.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:51:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:54:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:57:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn't the utility confirm he was a sub and posted the last photo he uploaded before he was killed?
View Quote

It could just as easily be bullshit, or even from a different day.  If that photo was sent  9 minutes before the Sheriff was dispatched things went bad pretty damn quick.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Duke Energy has the following on their website.  I would think it'd be foolish for a utility company to not have a similar notice.  

"Occasionally, Duke Energy may send employees or authorized contractors to your home to perform meter work or some other service. Please remember the following safety tips to protect yourself and your family.

-If you ever question whether the person is a legitimate representative of Duke Energy, contact us to verify their identity and reason for the visit.
-Always ask for identification. Employees of Duke Energy Progress and Duke Energy Florida may have identification associated with their respective utilities.
-In some instances, representatives from private companies may be working in your area on behalf of Duke Energy. If they do not have an official identification card, ask for their name and the reason for their visit, and then contact Duke Energy to verify the information.
-Do not let anyone into your home unless you have verified their identity, or you have scheduled the visit through Duke Energy in advance.
-Call police immediately if you believe the person is an imposter. "

View Quote
It's a basic fact that notification doesn't eliminate the need for identification.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:05:03 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like there's more to this story somewhere
Something sure seems odd about the whole situation. A good fiction writer could make a plausible plot line about foreign actors doing recon for a future hit on special ops members.

Or the general population:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64530/IMG_7614_png-3222130.JPG

Surf, Thank you for the Heads Up
Ordered and reading - disconcerting to say the least
" />
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Arguing about a dead illegal like he was working on the deathstar when the rebels blew it up has made the last few pages pretty worthless
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps multiple members should have a timeout from this thread?

ETA: Not a site timeout, just not allowed to post in this particular thread.

lol yeah. I keep clicking on it thinking there will be an interesting development or something and it's just the same shit over and over again.

Arguing about a dead illegal like he was working on the deathstar when the rebels blew it up has made the last few pages pretty worthless

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

With that "so called sub contractor" shitting and trolling all over this thread, we need to start a clean thread.

View Quote

Generally speaking, it is everyone responding to him with the made up scenarios.  

Meanwhile, he's living in the real world and in this industry.  His account mirrors everything I've experienced seeing utility work, both as a landowner and a renter in more than a handful of states.

We know only a couple of things here.
1.  Guy is dead.  Military aged male Chechen illegal.  
2.  Might have been a utility worker.  Utility workers often operate in easements, ROWs, and do use cameras from time to time-yes even with telephoto lens to document issues with poles.
3.  Utility company is obviously on the up and up since they hire illegals.  /s
4.  This happened in NC and the shooter is Army.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Who is the host utility that hired the subcontractor?

What is their "ID" policy?

Honestly it is pretty hard to believe that a public utility legal department wouldn't have a clear identification policy for customer facing employees, particularly given the volatile nature of the situation, particularly in densely populated areas.Subs would fall under those same policies.

United Fruit Company errr I mean Utility One smells like a front company on several different levels if any of the information about the company is true.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

United Fruit Company errr I mean Utility One smells like a front company on several different levels if any of the information about the company is true.
View Quote

as 'conspiratorial' as it sounds -- it does seem that way doesn't it

this is a wild one.  wonder if we will ever know definitively

of course in the end it could all be a strange sequence of coincidences  
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My brother works for a water department in a fairly sizeable city in North Texas. He's always pitching a fit about sub contractors laying fiber optic cutting water mains and shit.
View Quote

After the gas company repaired the fiber crews fuck up, the fiber crew cut the water main just 3 houses down from us. They got so far behind schedule from the gas line screw up, they worked well into the night. I was leaving the house a little before 9pm as I work 3rd shift. When I got to the neighbors house and saw the huge lights on and a huge column of water shooting up in the air a good 40'-50' in the air, I called the wife and told her to come out the front door and enjoy the show.
She said the water crew left about 1am from that repair job.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

With that "so called sub contractor" shitting and trolling all over this thread, we need to start a clean thread.

The message is so muddied it is useless following this thread.
View Quote

"So called subcontractor" made some good points but continually denied the need for transparency in identification, i.e. personal ID, hi-vis clothing, marked vehicles, etc. which are SOP in public-facing utility work.

One simple answer here is that a bottom-of-the-barrel subcontractor hired bottom-of-the-barrel illegals, did not follow industry-standard procedures and their employee got into a confrontation with the landowner. Optics are looking better for the shooter rather than the shootee at this point.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"So called subcontractor" made some good points but continually denied the need for transparency in identification, i.e. personal ID, hi-vis clothing, marked vehicles, etc. which are SOP in public-facing utility work.

One simple answer here is that a bottom-of-the-barrel subcontractor hired bottom-of-the-barrel illegals, did not follow industry-standard procedures and their employee got into a confrontation with the landowner. Optics are looking better for the shooter rather than the shootee at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The message is so muddied it is useless following this thread.

And the repeat experience of many that haven't seen contractors without at at least a shitty magnet on their truck.

Heck, there's a company local to me with just a simple name on their trucks, and their folks in normal work gear.  Everything from plain half ton trucks to box trucks, boom trucks, you name it I've seen one with their name.

One of their guys parked next to me at the feed store, so I asked about the company.  He was friendly and chatted for a minute or so.  As have pretty much every guy I've ever approached. Occasionally when I've asked questions I've been directed towards a crew lead.

They've all been dressed for the jobs they are doing, and have some company makings. Clothing, truck, or both. Even if it's some small generic name.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aside from all that, why was an illegal alien working on and documenting critical infrastructure? What is the company's liability for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Did their criminal act contribute to his death?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Aside from all that, why was an illegal alien working on and documenting critical infrastructure? What is the company's liability for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Did their criminal act contribute to his death?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should ask Pete Buttplug about this situation for sure.

If for nothing more than entertainment.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Who is the host utility that hired the subcontractor?

What is their "ID" policy?

Honestly it is pretty hard to believe that a public utility legal department wouldn't have a clear identification policy for customer facing employees, particularly given the volatile nature of the situation, particularly in densely populated areas.Subs would fall under those same policies.

View Quote

Yeah. I can’t imagine working for that shitty of a company. It’s sad when management doesn’t have enough brain power to consider the possibility that a landowner may wonder who is on their property.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And the repeat experience of many that haven't seen contractors without at at least a shitty magnet on their truck.

Heck, there's a company local to me with just a simple name on their trucks, and their folks in normal work gear.  Everything from plain half ton trucks to box trucks, boom trucks, you name it I've seen one with their name.

One of their guys parked next to me at the feed store, so I asked about the company.  He was friendly and chatted for a minute or so.  As have pretty much every guy I've ever approached. Occasionally when I've asked questions I've been directed towards a crew lead.

They've all been dressed for the jobs they are doing, and have some company makings. Clothing, truck, or both. Even if it's some small generic name.
View Quote
Dude, it's an absolute fact that not all sub-contractors have stupid logo magnets on their trucks and some company ID (all of which are useless for super sub-contractor police anyway).  I know you guys think you're the sub-contractor police, since think you are, maybe you should listen to one for a change and figure out what it is you think you are the police of.

You saw the photo I posted, we dress for the job- archaeology.  It is an actual photo of actual sub-contractors actually working.  For real.  If we are in a place where it is needed, we will wear our own personal PPE, which may have a logo of the manufacturer or remnant safety program stickers from past jobs.  Cope with the fact that it does not meet your sub-contractor police standards.  It has been that way for decades and is not changing.  Because you didn't know about it, doesn't make it not true.  Chances are you've seen sub-contractors like us and not known they were sub-contractors because you think you know they all have uniforms.  This may wreck your movie plot.

It's also not a problem in actual for real out of the basement life.  People don't ask us for IDs, they don't blade at 45 and draw down, they ignore us.  It is extremely rare that we have any interaction with non-project people at all while working.  When it does, everything is fine and there is no wild ass Tom Clancy investigation.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are handing out work permits to everyone they intercept on the southern border.  Even if these were got aways they could still get a work permit pretty easily. I think a lot of people don't comprehend that this is going to be a lot different than previous illegal immigration in how it will effect the workforce.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#21]
So, I'm guessing that a reasonable person would agree that someone who doesn't or barely speaks English, is here illegally, and is going to be "working" around nightfall should probably be wearing a uniform and carrying ID if they're going to be getting belligerent with landowners......

Acting like the "rules" you follow, as someone out with a team, during the day, and able to habla, apply equally to both is illogical.

I'm not in the Tom Clancy camp, but I'm solidly in the 100% stupid DGAF camp.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They are handing out work permits to everyone they intercept on the southern border.  Even if these were got aways they could still get a work permit pretty easily. I think a lot of people don't comprehend that this is going to be a lot different than previous illegal immigration in how it will effect the workforce.
View Quote
If they have a work permit, they aren't illegal, are they?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So, I'm guessing that a reasonable person would agree that someone who doesn't or barely speaks English, is here illegally, and is going to be "working" around nightfall should probably be wearing a uniform and carrying ID if they're going to be getting belligerent with landowners......
View Quote

Every Eastern European I've even met has been pretty arrogant, almost like it's in their genetics. Totally wouldn't surprise me if they got belligerent with the homeowner.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Dude, it's an absolute fact that not all sub-contractors have stupid logo magnets on their trucks and some company ID (all of which are useless for super sub-contractor police anyway).  I know you guys think you're the sub-contractor police, since think you are, maybe you should listen to one for a change and figure out what it is you think you are the police of.

You saw the photo I posted, we dress for the job- archaeology.  It is an actual photo of actual sub-contractors actually working.  For real.  If we are in a place where it is needed, we will wear our own personal PPE, which may have a logo of the manufacturer or remnant safety program stickers from past jobs.  Cope with the fact that it does not meet your sub-contractor police standards.  It has been that way for decades and is not changing.  Because you didn't know about it, doesn't make it not true.  Chances are you've seen sub-contractors like us and not known they were sub-contractors because you think you know they all have uniforms.  This may wreck your movie plot.

It's also not a problem in actual for real out of the basement life.  People don't ask us for IDs, they don't blade at 45 and draw down, they ignore us.  It is extremely rare that we have any interaction with non-project people at all while working.  When it does, everything is fine and there is no wild ass Tom Clancy investigation.
View Quote

Utility company ID policies are the result of decades of fraud and scams perpetrated on their customers. It is now the accepted norm for utility workers and subcontractors.
What is the subcontractors liability (civil and criminal) for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Does the contractor incur any criminal liability for this incident?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Utility company ID policies are the result of decades of fraud and scams perpetrated on their customers. It is now the accepted norm for utility workers and subcontractors.
What is the subcontractors liability (civil and criminal) for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Does the contractor incur any criminal liability for this incident?
View Quote
Subbed for a big gas pipeline one all last week.  No ID even mentioned, or any of that other bullshit.  They do have a safety test subs have to take, that's it.  I had a contact number for an employee.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Every Eastern European I've even met has been pretty arrogant, almost like it's in their genetics. Totally wouldn't surprise me if they got belligerent with the homeowner.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Subbed for a big gas pipeline one all last week.  No ID even mentioned, or any of that other bullshit.  They do have a safety test subs have to take, that's it.  I had a contact number for an employee.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a lot of words to not answer a question.

Edit: "What is the subcontractors liability (civil and criminal) for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Does the contractor incur any criminal liability for this incident?"
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

One from 2008:
https://city.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibrary/Groups/WaterWorks/files/rlsutilityimposters_080618.pdf

one from 2024:
https://www.swwc.com/customers-reminded-to-guard-themselves-against-utility-worker-imposters-and-scams/

This same reasoning applies to someone apparently trespassing on private property. You may have authorization to be there but the landowner has the right to be there. Any reason the landowner couldn't trespass you and tell the company to send out someone with a better attitude?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Utilities One is a construction contractor for communications.

The company I work for recently used Utilities One for a large fiber project.

They are very unprofessional and we fired them before completion.

The ones that I had the displeasure of working with spoke very little English and you can only communicate with the foreman.  

He was probably surveying for a fiber upgrade project for one of the internet providers in the area. He was likely in the utility right of way fielding pole attachments, and a lack of communication led to bad things.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Thats_true-729.gif
Yep. Seems to be a universal attitude with that societal group
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Dead men tell no tales.
View Quote
Only 1 side to this story
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

One from 2008:
https://city.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibrary/Groups/WaterWorks/files/rlsutilityimposters_080618.pdf

one from 2024:
https://www.swwc.com/customers-reminded-to-guard-themselves-against-utility-worker-imposters-and-scams/

This same reasoning applies to someone apparently trespassing on private property. You may have authorization to be there but the landowner has the right to be there. Any reason the landowner couldn't trespass you and tell the company to send out someone with a better attitude?
View Quote
My attitude in the field is fine inspector.  I met the UT company contact and discussed their existing line locations in the APE, which I would avoid with my shovel tests.  He had a logoed truck, a logoed vest, steel-toed boots for walking in a field, no hard hat, and no safety glasses.  If he had a clipboard, he left it in the truck, but I had one to make up for it.  He showed me a map on his phone.  I showed him a similar one that I was working with on my phone.  I didn't card him, and he didn't card me.  They owned all the land in that case, purchased from a next door housing development.  Then he took off and I did my survey over the course of several days.  My number was made available to several tribal agency folks, but none called or visited.  Neither of us had to kill any foreign spies or scammers.  I got a talking to by some quail, but they didn't card me or draw down.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Then he took off and I did my survey over the course of several days.  Neither of us had to kill any foreign spies or scammers.  I got a talking to by some quail, but they didn't card me or draw down.
View Quote

During the day.

And you spoke English with the guy.

So, apples to tomatoes at best......
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's a lot of words to not answer a question.

Edit: "What is the subcontractors liability (civil and criminal) for hiring illegal aliens to work on critical infrastructure? Does the contractor incur any criminal liability for this incident?"
View Quote
How the hell would I know?  None of the many I am familiar with hire illegals.  We don't know if that Chechen was either.  One company I worked for hired an Indian girl once and helped pay something for her work visa.  She spoke perfect English and did mostly office work, only a little field work.  Other than that my field is almost entirely honky.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Its reality, not trolling.  What do think is going to happen if you go running up on a work crew pointing a gun at them?  You're gonna be sitting in jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only assume you keep your cock holster in polite mode when you're working.

I'm out, and shouldn't have fallen for your trolling, I'm usually much better about it.

Its reality, not trolling.  What do think is going to happen if you go running up on a work crew pointing a gun at them?  You're gonna be sitting in jail.

Actually this what windustsearch said.

Had a landowner come up in my on my company's oil and gas well with gun in hand threatening me.
I also had a handgun in.my console and legally allowed to defend myself on company's property on a landowner land.

Anyway, landowner had a visit with a sheriff and other court room paperwork is waiting to be served to landowner.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

During the day.

View Quote
Sub-contractors are sub-contractors.  Some of them probably are fruits.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Something is not right with this on many levels.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sub-contractors are sub-contractors.  Some of them probably are fruits.
View Quote

So, do you think it might be a good idea for those "fruits" to wear company logos and have ID, especially if they're not going to be polite or speaking English?  Not whether they HAVE to, but would it be a good idea to do so.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps multiple members should have a timeout from this thread?

ETA: Not a site timeout, just not allowed to post in this particular thread.

lol yeah. I keep clicking on it thinking there will be an interesting development or something and it's just the same shit over and over again.

And they're still going at it like "Americans" hiring illegals is totally cool and there shouldn't be any repercussions because a former TCN might have had a permission slip to avoid the room temp challenge.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're saying that everyone with experiences different than you are idiots and making things up.

We're not.  You have this strange hard-on thinking that everyone works exactly like you do.  Being aware of who's around also isn't "contractor police" it's called being aware.

I should also as there are workers I know out at night.  Anyone involved in ditch irrigation, because the water doesn't stop at 5 pm.  Guess what, we know who they are, and the company guys are marked as well.  People or employees on their own property aren't.  But we know those around us.

Bottom line, different places may be different.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

During the day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then he took off and I did my survey over the course of several days.  Neither of us had to kill any foreign spies or scammers.  I got a talking to by some quail, but they didn't card me or draw down.

During the day.

You must be a dentist for CAG operators
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#42]
delete
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So, do you think it might be a good idea for those "fruits" to wear company logos and have ID, especially if they're not going to be polite or speaking English?  Not whether they HAVE to, but would it be a good idea to do so.
View Quote
Obviously I don't think it matters what they are wearing, rather I know it doesn't.  What I do think is a terrible idea is approaching them with a gun playing super cop.  Not sure about this Chechen, no idea what his English was like or how polite he was, I also don't think either of those matters all that much in the grand scheme.  The idea is to get some work done for a company and working with whoever is involved is always the best way to accomplish that.  Drawing down is not really a way to do that, but I think we still don't even know who brought the gun.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
 What I do think is a terrible idea is approaching them with a gun playing super cop like a landowner.  
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Landowner playing super cop, it's a bad idea, dumb, and is not something we really ever encounter.  It's weirdos in GD thing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Bad idea to send a foreign employee to survey property at night and take pictures

I'm going with bad shoot unless he was attacked by the guy , shooter should

have waited for cops to show up .
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Obviously I don't think it matters what they are wearing, rather I know it doesn't.  What I do think is a terrible idea is approaching them with a gun playing super cop.  Not sure about this Chechen, no idea what his English was like or how polite he was, I also don't think either of those matters all that much in the grand scheme.  The idea is to get some work done for a company and working with whoever is involved is always the best way to accomplish that.  Drawing down is not really a way to do that, but I think we still don't even know who brought the gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trespassing and rural criminal activity is a fairly regular thing, a lot of places. Skulk about looking and acting like a trespasser at dusk, and you are likely to get treated like one. Just like this guy did.

Suggesting that such things don't or shouldn't happen? Or that the property owner is crazy or would be in the wrong in that kind of instance?

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Landowner playing super cop, it's a bad idea, dumb, and is not something we really ever encounter.  It's weirdos in GD thing.
View Quote

It's fitting that on Memorial Day you insinuate a Paratrooper played super civilian by smoking an illegal military age male trespassing on his property without justification.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Trespassing and rural criminal activity is a fairly regular thing, a lot of places. Skulk about looking and acting like a trespasser at dusk, and you are likely to get treated like one. Just like this guy did.

Suggesting that such things don't or shouldn't happen? Or that the property owner is crazy or would be in the wrong in that kind of instance?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/MFYPl-mhnwITMzZ0hA7HN5aJ14wMI14lOOipNcPZfzk-5sTCPs6UO2w7ghYvCnG3tVB2BOKU62RreJyED1_14Tp-eUcjNRrzMnSF3LcEoN_XQBLiy2ZjHFgd0cTITcRYB2aFVwJ42cMX8Srvs33t_Ux2CR2ULEQ

View Quote
Your post is real super cop retarded sir.  We don't trespass and there is nothing to indicate this Chechen was either.  So far the information available indicates he probably wasn't.

You're still recycling the same stupid and wrong shit over and over.  Like a really bad super smooth dumb and broken record.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's fitting that on Memorial Day you insinuate a Paratrooper played super civilian by smoking an illegal military age male trespassing on his property without justification.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/f9/82/18f982365de8a67d5bdd657b9ba1672e.gif
View Quote
We don't know the dude was illegal, do we?  We also don't know anything at all about the Colonel.

Your need to pretend is as bad as a tranny.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top