Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2024 5:15:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: frankiebagadonuts]
Anyone try one of the new Momentum Sea Quartz 30?  https://momentumwatch.com/collections/best-sellers/products/sea-quartz-30-42mm-black
It is a remake of the Chronosport Sea Quartz 30 (the Magnum PI watch).  The owner of Momentum used to own Chronosport, so they could make a pretty faithful copy.

I love the style of vintage dive watches, but am not a fan of automatic watches.  Just prefer the grab and go simplicity of a quartz watch.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:50:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSeric02] [#1]
I got one earlier this year (time flies...), and it's decent. The bezel and dial indices don't quite match up and the second hand is also off, pretty typical apparently. I can live with those minor issues for the price point. There were also reports of crystals not set properly in the case, but luckily mine doesn't have that issue. My recommendation would be to wait for the next sale at Momentum (what I did).

Link Posted: Yesterday 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been looking at Sea Quartz too.  It looks like decent tool watch that looks pretty good has some nostalgia behind it.

Just waiting on good sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top