Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/12/2020 4:02:46 PM EDT
OK the left/Dem/MSM smash (like the Taliban destroying ancient history) Confederate statues because of slavery...

So why not now smash Roman statues, monuments (the coliseum) who enslaved far more in far worse conditions?

Also the pyramids including the great pyramids of Giza which were built by hundreds of thousands of slaves over 20 years in order to support Pharaoh privilege....should all symbols of Pharaoh privilege be destroyed as well? Should all those mummies, tombs, sarcophagus's, paintings, etc (including the King Tut exhibit) all be destroyed too due to their connection to slavery?

If not, why not (I'm asking those in favor of destroying Civil war history).

I think this is a valid argument on the matter of destroy history based on slavery. Bring it up to a Lib.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes!
View Quote

Fuck yeah!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Muslims already did a great job fucking up the pyramids permanently. For thousands of years they looked like this, with a white limestone covering until they started dismantling it less than 1000 years ago.

The pyramid of Menkaure even has a huge gash on one side because one Caliph ordered it dismantled but gave up when he realized how expensive it was.

At the end of the twelfth century al-Malek al-Aziz Othman ben Yusuf, Saladin's son and heir, attempted to demolish the pyramids, starting with that of Menkaure. Workmen recruited to demolish the pyramid stayed at their job for eight months, but found it almost as expensive to destroy as to build. They could only remove one or two stones each day. Some used wedges and levers to move the stones, while others used ropes to pull them down. When a stone fell, it would bury itself in the sand, requiring extraordinary efforts to free it. Wedges were used to split the stones into several pieces, and a cart was used to carry it to the foot of the escarpment, where it was left. Despite their efforts, workmen were only able to damage the pyramid to the extent of leaving a large vertical gash at its northern face

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Why stop there, the Catholic church covered up pedo priests. Tear the Catholic church apart and sell off the pieces. Boy-scouts as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there a GoFundMe campaign to send BLM/Antifa volunteers to Egypt?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL no.
Only slavery in America was bad.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
The pyramids were not built by slaves. At least get your history right if you're going to rant.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean slavery occurred in other countries?

In other breaking news, slavery is still being practiced today.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The pyramids were not built by slaves. At least get your history right if you're going to rant.
View Quote

Yes they were...at least get your shit together if you are going to be edgy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Muslims already did a great job fucking up the pyramids permanently. For thousands of years they looked like this, with a white limestone covering until they started dismantling it less than 1000 years ago.

https://cdn8.openculture.com/2019/12/04005947/original-giza-pyramid.jpg

The pyramid of Menkaure even has a huge gash on one side because one Caliph ordered it dismantled but gave up when he realized how expensive it was.

At the end of the twelfth century al-Malek al-Aziz Othman ben Yusuf, Saladin's son and heir, attempted to demolish the pyramids, starting with that of Menkaure. Workmen recruited to demolish the pyramid stayed at their job for eight months, but found it almost as expensive to destroy as to build. They could only remove one or two stones each day. Some used wedges and levers to move the stones, while others used ropes to pull them down. When a stone fell, it would bury itself in the sand, requiring extraordinary efforts to free it. Wedges were used to split the stones into several pieces, and a cart was used to carry it to the foot of the escarpment, where it was left. Despite their efforts, workmen were only able to damage the pyramid to the extent of leaving a large vertical gash at its northern face

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Giza_Plateau_-_Pyramid_of_Menkaure.JPG/1024px-Giza_Plateau_-_Pyramid_of_Menkaure.JPG
View Quote

I know that's the current official story about Menkaure, but it's never made sense to me. Why would you make such a neat vertical cut if your goal was to destroy the whole thing?  There's a legend that Menkaure held treasure, I really like the theory that they were trying to find it. Explains the cut, they were looking for a large chamber inside but didn't know exactly where.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#11]
The Pyramids were built by Corvee laborers, not slaves.

Even if they were slaves, they were Jews which The Left hates.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way. Dey wuz kangz, man.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck yeah!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes!

Fuck yeah!

You're God damn right!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#14]
If they demolish them they should save all the penises for a museum exhibit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OK the left/Dem/MSM smash (like the Taliban destroying ancient history) Confederate statues because of slavery...

So why not now smash Roman statues, monuments (the coliseum) who enslaved far more in far worse conditions?

Also the pyramids including the great pyramids of Giza which were built by hundreds of thousands of slaves over 20 years in order to support Pharaoh privilege....should all symbols of Pharaoh privilege be destroyed as well? Should all those mummies, tombs, sarcophagus's, paintings, etc (including the King Tut exhibit) all be destroyed too due to their connection to slavery?

If not, why not (I'm asking those in favor of destroying Civil war history).

I think this is a valid argument on the matter of destroy history based on slavery. Bring it up to a Lib.
View Quote
dont forget reparations
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought Africa invented slavery
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#18]
OP's got a point.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I thought Africa invented slavery
View Quote

Yup.
In Africa and in the America colonies.

Slavery only became a thing in Virginia because of Black Colonist Anthony Johnson sued to keep his indentured servant, indentured,  past his contract indefinitely.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah, no. They were paid laborers that were well taken care of. It is relatively recent(decades) since scholars worked this out so if you only read old books they'll have old info. I suppose it's possible some slaves were used, but that's like saying the US Interstates were built by slaves because they used some rock crushed by prison labor.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL no.
Only slavery in America was bad.
View Quote

The reality of it...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Tear everything down. It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Guys, we need to make this go viral.

This has potential!

DISMANTLE THE PYRAMIDS!

No MOE KANGS!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yup.
In Africa and in the America colonies.

Slavery only became a thing in Virginia because of Black Colonist Anthony Johnson sued to keep his indentured servant, indentured,  past his contract indefinitely.
View Quote
Earliest recorded was in Africa <3000 BC, but yup, good old AJ initiated slavery to this continent.  Although I'm pretty sure the Mayan's also had their own gig worked out well before that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought the same thing myself the other day. Nearly all of world history is tainted by slavery. American blacks were not the only skin color and people that had to endure it. Erase all of world history and all will be well. Destroy the statues of all the Greeks and Romans. Tear down all of the Greek and Roman monuments. Destroy the pyramids.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I thought the same thing myself the other day. Nearly all of world history is tainted by slavery. American blacks were not the only skin color and people that had to endure it. Erase all of world history and all will be well. Destroy the statues of all the Greeks and Romans. Tear down all of the Greek and Roman monuments. Destroy the pyramids.

https://i.imgur.com/5HpW8iu.gif
View Quote

Yes, if you read the twitter brain farts of the academics you will learn that bringing up the fact that any other group has at some period experienced slavery is just white nationalist racist dogwhistle gas lighting of the BLM movement.  Hurry sign your kids up to get some learning and foot the bill too!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ah, no. They were paid laborers that were well taken care of. It is relatively recent(decades) since scholars worked this out so if you only read old books they'll have old info. I suppose it's possible some slaves were used, but that's like saying the US Interstates were built by slaves because they used some rock crushed by prison labor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Muslim propaganda.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Smash everything, it's for the children.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#29]
In
Before
Rusted
Ace
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#30]
American democRATaliban
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Egypt should be given to the Jews.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd rather smash the liberals and just go on living like normal keeping the worlds historical monuments and structures intact.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#33]
If the Bible condone slavery, should that be burned too?

It's ludicrous.  You can't learn from history if you destroy it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone watching Barkskins on Nat Geo?  French colonies stuff on indentured servants is pretty close to slavery...but maybe only like working your way across the ocean on a tramp steamer...a pleasure cruise.

Surprised someone suggested the pyramids weren't built by slaves..at least partially or mostly.  Even major museums in Cairo have information covering that...and not all Jews...and it didn't start that way with the Jews.

Turned into one of those "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" kind of deals.  You know ...a new administration came in...Ooops!
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Pretty sure the taliban didn't get it done when they attempted it, so BLM should at least run through the Egyptian Army grinder with a good faith effort to do what the taliban couldn't.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Egypt population 2500 BC - 1.6M, free : slaves ratio - 7:1 . Beside the tomb there was a lot of other work to do in ancient Egypt. Slaves was involved everywhere but can not be said  - they build the pyramids .
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Absolutely, everyone else should go to another planet and let them have this one . Because slavery .
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Understanding history is violence against personages of color.

Am I doing this right?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Call Egypt tell them they're coming.  

In for response.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
The most notorious slave in the known human history is Spartacus . The Thracian - completely white , almost aryan and probably little bit of gay
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#41]
If we're going to delete the legacy of the civil war from American history books, can we delete the Democrat party also?  The Democrats started the Civil War and continued black oppression after it was over.  It's only fair if we're really going to go full ISIS with American history.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If the Bible condone slavery, should that be burned too?

It's ludicrous.  You can't learn from history if you destroy it.
View Quote

There's a reason burning books is a thing.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#43]
In 2 weeks the left will outlaw Jews because they were involved in slavery.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Don't forget the Sphinx and Temple at Karnak!  Burn it all to the ground and pretend you have no ghosts in your past.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's a reason burning books is a thing.
View Quote

Yeah transvestites
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#46]
burn it all
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#47]
If they're owned by white people then yes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Don't give them ideas.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Based on the logic we are seeing they should smash it all.

Get that coliseum too
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top