Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2021 10:02:22 AM EDT
Curious if anyone here has ever read the material and what their opinions are of it.  Link below is a synopsis and tried to summarize as best I can:

The Law of One

All things in existence are expressions of the One Infinite Creator (God), of which everything perceived and unperceived is a part of.  We are all this creator knowing itself over the course of infinite lifetimes, always and forever.  The separation or many-ness we perceive all around is a necessary illusion for us to learn, with the ultimate goal of our learning being the return to conscious unity.

In our current reality as human beings the primary vehicle for this learning is Free Will.  

We are alive on Earth today to learn lessons, and to make a choice critical to our further progression as souls: service-to-self or service-to-others.  Those who understand they have this choice and/or are sufficiently along either path will ‘graduate’ to the next level of consciousness whenever this next harvest takes place.  Those in the unpolarized middle (mainly service to self with some service to others tendencies) will continue to reincarnate into this 3rd density until the choice is made (consciously or unconsciously) and they are sufficiently polarized either way.

Those choosing service to self run our current geopolitical superstructure - obsessed with power and self-aggrandizement, constantly trying to dominate others and turn them into obedient slaves who will serve them, and in turn enslave others, propagating the Service to Self polarity. This is a less stable pathway and requires a high level of devotion to service to self in order to graduate, meaning you have to be extremely self serving otherwise you keep reincarnating until you get it.

Service to others is the much more common path whereby your thoughts and actions are majority focused on how you can help others (roughly a little more than half).  Most people you meet are inherently this way, and it is much easier to ‘graduate’ with this path as you are more aligned with love and an understanding of the unity of all things, the true nature of God.

God is infinite therefore it must know all things - neither path is ‘right’ or ‘wrong’, but we as individuated souls get to choose the kind of journey and experience we have in knowing ourselves.  Both are necessary for all things to be known.

Eventually, the service to self consciousness realizes it cannot develop any further without unity, so it chooses to merge with the service to others consciousness and all becomes one again.  In Christianity this is portrayed as the eventual defeat of Satan by Christ in Revelation, as ‘evil’, or service to self, ceases existing because the concept of self/other no longer exists.

The cycle is complete and a new cycle of life and learning begins again.

Other intelligent entities exist both in our physical 3D reality and in higher realities, and some have benevolent intentions of helping humanity and have been historically perceived as angels (service to others), and some exist which want conquest and domination (service to self, any deities demanding sacrifice and submission).

As with all this stuff, use your discernment as to what’s real and what’s made up.  Don’t judge the paths that others take in their learning remember we are all part of one Infinite Intelligence.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I read your post in the ufo thread. It's interesting, I'll give it that
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That's Hindu thinking, nothing new.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Straightforward bullshit panentheism. There is nothing new under the sun, and this particular bit of insanity is hundreds of years old. Don't get your hopes up OP.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
It has been a theory in Christian Mysticism for a long time. We are all from source and part of source.  The divine spark is inside us all, and so on.
   Even the Bible brushes on this qhen Jesus says that he is in the father and the father is in him and if we believe in him the father would be in us too.....and on t hat day he will be in the father and we will be in him (e.g. John 14:11 and 20).  
   You can get really deep in to this if you wish. See boehme and eckhart.

Alan Watts
Eckhart Tolle
Jacob Boehme (1500s)
Miester Eckhart (1200s)

Boehme had interesting ideas on the matter.

Note. Abraham Hicks also had similar ideas that comport with the above, i.e. "we are all source", but he is a channeled being, thus his contributions are tenuous and speculative depending on whether you buy into the channeling aspect.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read your post in the ufo thread. It's interesting, I'll give it that
View Quote

Appreciate that man, I realized I should probably start a separate thread to discuss rather than hijack that one.  I’m still working my way through each of the individual channeling sessions, each one is dense
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Straightforward bullshit panentheism. There is nothing new under the sun, and this particular bit of insanity is hundreds of years old. Don't get your hopes up OP.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It has been a theory in Christian Mysticism for a long time...
View Quote

Yes I agree, reading through Hermetic and Gnostic works this is a clear theme.  However what was new to me was the concept of our choice between service to self or others.  This aligns with my own beliefs about life being mainly about our choices, the only thing we really have individual control over.

Most of the schools of thought I’ve come across either gloss over the negatives of this existence (just ignore them all), or blames them on some ‘other’ entity (Satan, Demiurge etc.)

This is the first one I’ve seen where both paths are acknowledged as necessary, and puts the impetus on us as individuals to take accountability for the life we lead in light of this choosing.

People have always inherently known we have a choice - call it good or evil, light and dark.  So it’s nothing new, but the amount of detail and explanation in these channelings really surprised me.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for your perspective - I’d never heard of panentheism before
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#9]
It always amazes me that people actually sit around and think about such things.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It always amazes me that people actually sit around and think about such things.
View Quote

Why not?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#11]
The general panentheistic concept likely has a grain of truth in it, and it's part of the subconscious dream woven through many religions and psilocybin trips.  I'm no fan of Jesuit sophistry these days, but it plays a subtle role in Ignatian spirituality, "finding God in all things."

I find that viewpoint more grounded/plausible than the idea that an emergent universal consciousness is just barely becoming self-aware through our experiences, like some primordial force graduating from infancy to its toddler years.  That sounds cool when you're an undergrad tripping balls for an eternal three hours, but its bland self-indulgent spiritual generality feels more like a hollow textureless idol as I get older.  Our physical reality is more structured and multi-dimensionally "multi-frequency" than that, so our spiritual reality is likely to be more structurally complex as well.

That is, I've come full circle away from the agnostic undergrad's "blank slate self-discovering universe" God back to the "childish" Christian concept that God's character is highly specific, personally invested, and even idiosyncratic.  As such, it follows that we're being nudged toward a much different and more specific meaning of perfection that not everyone is going to like.  The wishy-washy inoffensive new age formulation of our operative choice rings especially false to me, and it rang false long before I became a Christian.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]
what absolute twaddle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top