BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I shall not argue with someone who sees his chains as fashion accessories.
View Quote

You'll never hold a conversation with a Canadian then.

Sounds like a blessing.

Stockholm Syndrome has nothing on Canada.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Hegelian Dialogue.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Okay the guy from the next farm over. Does not really matter. The left knows that if they make things bad enough for the people some will decide rat on their neighbors for what ever government has to offer and they will give you up in a heart beat. I would bet that the Mounties are just like our cops here, they love their dental plans.
View Quote

The point I was making was that Saskatchewan has made it impossible for federal agents to attempt a gun confiscation scheme here.   It happened because the gun owners here demanded the Sask government to take steps to protect them from the Liberals in Ottawa.   Saskatchewan has lead the way, Alberta and Manitoba will soon follow, they are presently working at it.

Saskatchewan is the only liberal free province in Canada, liberals don't stand for election here, nobody will vote for them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The point I was making was that Saskatchewan has made it impossible for federal agents to attempt a gun confiscation scheme here.   It happened because the gun owners here demanded the Sask government to take steps to protect them from the Liberals in Ottawa.   Saskatchewan has lead the way, Alberta and Manitoba will soon follow, they are presently working at it.

Saskatchewan is the only liberal free province in Canada, liberals don't stand for election here, nobody will vote for them.
View Quote

All other posting aside, good luck and hope they roll back some of their crap. I am not hopeful that will happen though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
The reason they don't get bans passed is they don't have the votes.
You need 60 votes to get past the filibuster in the Senate last time Democrats had that was like 15 years ago and at that point they were focused on other things thankfully.

They would have definitely been them after Sandy Hook in 2013 if they had had a majority in both houses that could have got past the filibuster. Biden would have done it too in the last 3 years. Thankfully it's a little bit harder to pass law than many people in this country would like.

It will likely happen someday though it will probably not be a confiscating ban that's just too much and even less likely to get the votes.

But future sales will definitely get banned at some point.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You'll never hold a conversation with a Canadian then.

Sounds like a blessing.

Stockholm Syndrome has nothing on Canada.
View Quote

Canadians are not as easily frightened as people South of the line.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

All other posting aside, good luck and hope they roll back some of their crap. I am not hopeful that will happen though.
View Quote

Roll it back or not it will not make a lot of difference here, Saskatchewan has already decided not to play ball whatever happens.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can forgive a lot of your Canadian shenanigans as long as you don’t mess with Corb.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#9]
The current liberals are in such bad shape right now that they can't afford literally any more bad coverage...

There has been SUCH an enormous amount of pushback on the current prohibition that they can't even begin to realize the scope of it. Every single angle has been challenged in the courts, several provinces have stated they will outright refuse to comply (Including the Alberta CFO whom can issue licenses at their discretion).

If the libs had a majority government and things were just a tad 'calmer' I have no doubt in my mind they would start putting the screws to gun owners, it's been one of the liberals favorite 'sports' for the past 50+ years... But this really shows how much pressure they are receiving on the issue. Our fighting back IS working, maybe not as quickly as we'd like, but they are getting the message whether they would ever admit to it is another story...
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What about future generations ?     Are you suggesting that they will not be capable of anything ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

Not strange or unexpected. And I doubt everyone got everything they want or need.

What about future generations?

What about future generations ?     Are you suggesting that they will not be capable of anything ?

How gentlemanly of you, to allow our children and our children's children to try to fight their way out of a tyrannical government that you allowed.

If the men of 1776 were as brave as you,  we would all be speaking with an accent!

Some of us are not so weak minded.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It will happen very slowly, then all at once.
View Quote

Yup. They made Aussies surrender the bulk of their effective firearms over the last 30 years. Looky at the shennanigans the guv there was able to pull during the FauciFlu "pandemic". They were literally arresting folks and putting them in detention centers for weeks on end, not allowing folks to go outside on their own property, passes needed to buy food and i recall one man being arrested in his own front yard for smoking. He was in front of his home.

Imagine what they'll be able to do in another situation where the "new thing" is actually more fatal than .03% of the general population.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In 93 we thought an AWB was a joke until it wasn't.
View Quote

Yep. If the ten year sunset clause had not been needed to ram it through, we'd still be enduring it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Its about control. No confiscation needed, just setup a tip hotline with a decent reward and wait.  Your single mom down the street who is struggling to pay rent suddenly remembers seeing you carrying a rifle case from house to vehicle.  Law will be visiting your house for search and seizure.
View Quote

There won't be much need for confiscation if they make things rough enough for the average Joe. If things get real starvey for John Q, money for cupboards will be more important than what's in a gun safe.

My family's one heirloom gun is an old single shot 12g. The thing bounced back and forth between my grandfather and his bestie (and brother inlaw) back during  the hardest years of the Depression. If my grandfather hit a tight spot, he sold it to his brother inlaw. If Cecil got in a spot, my grandfather bought it back.

Story goes that the last time Cecil sold it back, he counted it had bounced back and forth between them like 10 times. He said: "As many times we've sold this thing, back and forth, this has to be the moneyest-making gun in in the history of the US!"
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#14]

May that cunt burn in hell.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How gentlemanly of you, to allow our children and our children's children to try to fight their way out of a tyrannical government that you allowed.

If the men of 1776 were as brave as you,  we would all be speaking with an accent!

Some of us are not so weak minded.
View Quote

You need to get a life, you are as bad as moaning woke trans activist.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:29:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#18]
I won't be giving up my property willingly. Not when it's constitutionally protected.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For as long as I can remember Liberal US politicians have been threatening to confiscate guns, but nothing ever happens and guns are still being imported. If they were serious about it they would at least stop the importations, but that never happens and customs just let them in.
(SNIP)
I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description.
View Quote
The constant threat of gun bans/confiscations is just to keep the Right distracted from how so many other rights and freedoms are being eroded before our eyes.
I'm often amazed at how many on our side seem oblivious to what's going on all around us. They think somehow we're "winning" because we still have our guns.
Right-wingers will march peacefully into the showers, so long as they're allowed to bring their AR-15s with them.

The truth is, the Left doesn't need to take our guns, at least not yet.
They control the educational establishment, the entertainment industry, and social media... which means they control development of the next generation.

Quoted:
Nothing has happened in Canada, it's all fluff and no substance, not a single gun has been confiscated.
If they were to try anything here in Sask they would have a fight on their hands and they know it, we are many, and they are willingly letting us stock up with many guns as we want.
I'm not bothered in the slightest

Now I'm off to sight in my new rifle that arrived at the post office the day before yesterday. We have no middle men here.
View Quote
What did your guns do to prevent all the draconian shit your government pulled during COVID, such as freezing the bank accounts of protesters?

Yours is exactly the attitude I'm talking about, both here and in Canada.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The constant threat of gun bans/confiscations is just to keep the Right distracted from how so many other rights and freedoms are being eroded before our eyes.
I'm often amazed at how many on our side seem oblivious to what's going on all around us. They think somehow we're "winning" because we still have our guns.
Right-wingers will march peacefully into the showers, so long as they're allowed to bring their AR-15s with them.

The truth is, the Left doesn't need to take our guns, at least not yet.
They control the educational establishment, the entertainment industry, and social media... which means they control development of the next generation.

What did your guns do to prevent all the draconian shit your government pulled during COVID, such as freezing the bank accounts of protesters?

Yours is exactly the attitude I'm talking about, both here and in Canada.
View Quote

My guns are inanimate objects, they can do nothing on their own.

I did not comply with any of the draconian shit, the only thing that did affect me was by the mind numbing stupidity of the sheep  who comply with it, not the government. They would report me to the cops practically every time I went to town.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#22]
They used abortion to normalize the killing of unwanted human beings. It was a successful 50 year propaganda campaign. They use the trans movement to sterilize as many unwanted human beings as they can. MAID is now used to kill unwanted human beings
Who is committing the genocide? What do you think their next move will be and why do they need us disarmed to implement it?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#23]
In AR we have Constitutional carry. You can't ban what I have a right to carry.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They used abortion to normalize the killing of unwanted human beings. It was a successful 50 year propaganda campaign. They use the trans movement to sterilize as many unwanted human beings as they can. MAID is now used to kill unwanted human beings
Who is committing the genocide? What do you think their next move will be and why do they need us disarmed to implement it?
View Quote

They need to make sure we are armed so we can use our guns in a civil war,      

Watch this..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xUGPAqnQZNKG/
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In AR we have Constitutional carry. You can't ban what I have a right to carry.
View Quote

That is true, they will just shoot you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#26]
First it was turd sr. who,in 1978,banned FA and required an FAC(firearms aquisition cert.)

Then it was the "progressive" conservatives who really boned us in 1995.
Mags in semi rifles pinned to 5,handguns to 10.
Many guns placed into prohib. Status.
12.6 class for h.g.'s with .25 or .32 cal. or barrel shorter than 4.25 ".
I don't remember but I think at that time the infamous OIC(order in council) came into effect.Can ban anything with stroke of a pen.
Other crap like 12.2-12.6. 12.7 came later I think(could transfer prohib. HG's to family if made before 1946.

Now turd jr. with his OIC and new law.

By the way that range looks like a perm. Installation on private land.Any range with permanent structures like table,target stands,roof,etc.
has to be approved by the provincial cfo(chief firearms officer).

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
First it was turd sr. who,in 1978,banned FA and required an FAC(firearms aquisition cert.)

Then it was the "progressive" conservatives who really boned us in 1995.
Mags in semi rifles pinned to 5,handguns to 10.
Many guns placed into prohib. Status.
12.6 class for h.g.'s with .25 or .32 cal. or barrel shorter than 4.25 ".
I don't remember but I think at that time the infamous OIC(order in council) came into effect.Can ban anything with stroke of a pen.
Other crap like 12.2-12.6. 12.7 came later I think(could transfer prohib. HG's to family if made before 1946.

Now turd jr. with his OIC and new law.

By the way that range looks like a perm. Installation on private land.Any range with permanent structures like table,target stands,roof,etc.
has to be approved by the provincial cfo(chief firearms officer).
View Quote

You worry about man made laws too much, just relax, do your own thing and everything will be fine. It's all in your mind

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I can post photos of me firing full auto in my back yard. By the way, how many rounds are those magazines pinned to?

You are in some denial mode stating that Canadian gun owners are in such good shape. This is why you have been losing and will continue to lose.
View Quote

Post a VIDEO of you firing full auto in your back yard.

Maybe the mags are pinned to 10 rounds , or 5 rounds, maybe they are not pinned at all. It's impossible to tell.

I have yet to lose a thing, let me know when I do
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's not happening at all where I live, and it never will.

Who is going to do the confiscating ?
View Quote

Your thinking is exactly the thinking that the Armenians had in 1914. It's also the same thinking that the jews had in 1930. And Cubans in 1957.

It just takes one moment of weakness. The U.S. has gotten away with doing it backwards- our liberties are being taken while we still have some of our guns (think the power grab after 9/11).
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Your thinking is exactly the thinking that the Armenians had in 1914. It's also the same thinking that the jews had in 1930. And Cubans in 1957.

It just takes one moment of weakness. The U.S. has gotten away with doing it backwards- our liberties are being taken while we still have some of our guns (think the power grab after 9/11).
View Quote

I have more liberties now than I ever had previously.    I just do what I want, you should try it sometime.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You worry about man made laws too much, just relax, do your own thing and everything will be fine. It's all in your mind

View Quote

You're right, nothing has changed..... Except the large number of importers, firearms business and dealers that have been hamstrung, damaged or outright destroyed by the new laws and regulations, and I know a few personally that have shut down due to this.  No new imports of any of the hundreds of named firearms or their parts, listed in the OIC. You can't legally take them out of your house, even to the range. No new handgun imports or transfers. You can't sell one to even another license holder. You can't apply for a restricted PAL to have a family heirloom passed down to you legally in the case of the owner's passing. CBSA is stopping packages with any part they "interpret" as prohibited. You can't even get AR15 parts even if they are for a rifle that takes them but is not an AR. cam and firing pins, bolt heads, extractors etc etc.. The rcmp had been more actively "interpreting" law after the fact, and arbitrarily prohibiting items.  You can't buy a firearm magazine without a license now, nor many parts that are not even a receiver.  I'm glad you feel safe because Sask said they will not participate in the buyback, and are trying to make it hard for those that will to complete it, however far from "nothing" according to you has actually changed. You're white knighting for a situation you don't completely understand, and are naive or willfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I have more liberties now than I ever had previously.    I just do what I want, you should try it sometime.
View Quote

Go buy a new handgun, or an AR patterned rifle. Go acquire anything on the OIC list, from a business or private sale.  Buy your buddies M1a and transfer it.  Go online and buy a barrel assembly for an AR15. Try to get one imported if you can't find one in Canada.  You can not do any of these things, that you could even a couple years ago.  Just because your provincial law isn't playing ball does not mean the federal law is not  having a substantial affect, or still applies to you.  You're in normalcy bias mode because in your personal situation you are ignoring what's occurred and what it means. I'm happy you're happy, but that bliss is coming from a particular and well known place.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Dude’s a troll, there’s no way someone this informed doesn’t recognize the reality of their situation.

“Just doing what I want and not worrying about the rules of man” or whatever means you could have an illegal machine gun in France or China, let alone Canada.

Damnit… I took the bait.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Huh?

Not strange or unexpected. And I doubt everyone got everything they want or need.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong I can buy one from my wife.

The liberal government announced a year in advance that they were going to put a freeze on handgun sales, and a very strange and totally unexpected thing happened. Everyone bought all the handguns that they thought they could possible need.  The result is that there are way more handgun owners in Canada now that at any time in history...     Can you not see what's going on ?

Huh?

"We are super dooper freedom" ...

"It doesn't matter that you can no longer buy X... I got mine"

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will happen very slowly, then all at once.

My family used to live in California. It was one of the most conservative states in the union when they moved there. Now it's a Leftist shithole with gun bans, decriminalization, voter fraud on an industrial level, open corruption, and other insanity.

It will never happen until it does
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you take 30 round mags to the range?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sundown at Coffin Rock
View Quote

Thats the most accurate portrayal of what is comming
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Go buy a new handgun, or an AR patterned rifle. Go acquire anything on the OIC list, from a business or private sale.  Buy your buddies M1a and transfer it.  Go online and buy a barrel assembly for an AR15. Try to get one imported if you can't find one in Canada.  You can not do any of these things, that you could even a couple years ago.  Just because your provincial law isn't playing ball does not mean the federal law is not  having a substantial affect, or still applies to you.  You're in normalcy bias mode because in your personal situation you are ignoring what's occurred and what it means. I'm happy you're happy, but that bliss is coming from a particular and well known place.
View Quote

The liberals will not be in power come the next election,  then everything will change for the better.   I would bet your life on that and mine too......  And in 10 years time the Liberals will be back in power, and you lot will again be crying like little babies.

Poilievre’s Full Comment
Source: Pierre Poilievre on X
Transcription: TheGunBlog.ca
In fact, we’re going to take away the OIC power altogether so that ministers can no longer arbitrarily designate a firearm as illegal.

In fact, what we’re going to do is create empirical standards that determine which firearms are “Restricted,” “Unrestricted,” and “Prohibited” based on what the gun does, not on how it looks.

Then we’re going to embed that in the law, and that law will be frozen in, crystallized, so that when you buy a firearm you don’t risk that the next day, some political pollster or propagandist is going to tell the minister that it would be good politics to ban such-and-such firearm because it looks scary, which is effectively what happened.

They banned a bunch of firearms for no reason, unrelated to what the gun does, but because it looked like a Hollywood G.I. Joe gun, and therefore it looked like good politics to ban it.

But what I’m going to do is, we’re going to create a task force — First Nations hunters, farmers, border guards, police officers, military veterans — to define which firearms would be “Prohibited,” like the machine guns that have been “Prohibited” since the 70s, which should be “Restricted,” like handguns, which should be “Unrestricted,” .22 rifles and other similar weapons and tools.

That’s a common-sense approach. We’re going to put it into law so you don’t have to worry about an OIC coming along to confiscate your value and turn your property into a worthless piece of government-confiscated machinery.

That’s what they’ve done. And they’ve turned honest people into criminals, while allowing criminals to run rampant in our street.

—Pierre Poilievre, X, 26 January 2023
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The liberals will not be in power come the next election,  then everything will change for the better.   I would bet your life on that and mine too......  And in 10 years time the Liberals will be back in power, and you lot will again be crying like little babies.

Poilievre’s Full Comment
Source: Pierre Poilievre on X
Transcription: TheGunBlog.ca
In fact, we’re going to take away the OIC power altogether so that ministers can no longer arbitrarily designate a firearm as illegal.

In fact, what we’re going to do is create empirical standards that determine which firearms are “Restricted,” “Unrestricted,” and “Prohibited” based on what the gun does, not on how it looks.

Then we’re going to embed that in the law, and that law will be frozen in, crystallized, so that when you buy a firearm you don’t risk that the next day, some political pollster or propagandist is going to tell the minister that it would be good politics to ban such-and-such firearm because it looks scary, which is effectively what happened.

They banned a bunch of firearms for no reason, unrelated to what the gun does, but because it looked like a Hollywood G.I. Joe gun, and therefore it looked like good politics to ban it.

But what I’m going to do is, we’re going to create a task force — First Nations hunters, farmers, border guards, police officers, military veterans — to define which firearms would be “Prohibited,” like the machine guns that have been “Prohibited” since the 70s, which should be “Restricted,” like handguns, which should be “Unrestricted,” .22 rifles and other similar weapons and tools.

That’s a common-sense approach. We’re going to put it into law so you don’t have to worry about an OIC coming along to confiscate your value and turn your property into a worthless piece of government-confiscated machinery.

That’s what they’ve done. And they’ve turned honest people into criminals, while allowing criminals to run rampant in our street.

—Pierre Poilievre, X, 26 January 2023
View Quote

That's far from "nothing has changed" now isn't it? That speech proved how things have for the worse, and it's from a man that hasn't been elected to apply what he says yet. The other part of your confidence other than pretending none of this applies to you or anyone else negatively and blissfully ignoring it, is in promises of change. Ironically the guy stating there has been no change is counting on someone to change something back. Pointing out facts, and being realistic isn't "crying" . I'm gonna guess you're very young and a new pal holder, or a troll trying to disinform for whatever reason. There is a third option though and that doesn't usually get fixed until reality comes knocking in person.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's far from "nothing has changed" now isn't it? That speech proved how things have for the worse, and it's from a man that hasn't been elected to apply what he says yet. The other part of your confidence other than pretending none of this applies to you or anyone else negatively and blissfully ignoring it, is in promises of change. Ironically the guy stating there has been no change is counting on someone to change something back. Pointing out facts, and being realistic isn't "crying" . I'm gonna guess you're very young and a new pal holder, or a troll trying to disinform for whatever reason. There is a third option though and that doesn't usually get fixed until reality comes knocking in person.
View Quote

But I still have my guns, and nobody is going to take them.   It's a nice day today and  I'm deciding what rife I will shoot, everything is the same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you take 30 round mags to the range?
View Quote

I shoot on my own property.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Klinton ban.

Too many people today understand slippery slope to allow a national gun ban, but those who live in Communist prison states should be concerned.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

For as long as I can remember Liberal US politicians have been threatening to confiscate guns, but nothing ever happens and guns are still being imported. If they were serious about it they would at least stop the importations, but that never happens and customs just let them in.

Same deal in Canada. 4 years ago the liberals launched the start of a " buy back ' scheme for scary looking assault type guns.  Not long after that they announced a freeze in hand gun sales to take place in a years time, and surprise surprise the gun stores and importers could not get stock in fast enough to meet the demand.  There are now far more hand guns in Canada than there were before.
    In the last 4 years the liberals have spent $42 million of tax payers cash on the gun confiscation scheme and have not confiscated a single gun,. and the imports of scary assault style guns continue to this day.

I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description.

https://i.imgur.com/uRqjcw1h.jpg
View Quote

CZ Bren is pure Pimp. ??
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
And the NUMBER of detachable box magazine fed semi-automatic rifles in general use did exactly WHAT over the next 12  months ? Doubled ?
  The hysterical Left has done MORE to increase firearm sales than any  advertising campaign could hope for.
Every election cycle since has  created a GOLD RUSH for firearm sales.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And the NUMBER of detachable box magazine fed semi-automatic rifles in general use did exactly WHAT over the next 12  months ? Doubled ?
  The hysterical Left has done MORE to increase firearm sales than any  advertising campaign could hope for.
Every election cycle since has  created a GOLD RUSH for firearm sales.
View Quote

Same thing up here. And since the long gun registry was scrapped they don't know who owns what.  It's impossible to confiscate anything when you don't know where it is.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Same thing up here. And since the long gun registry was scrapped they don't know who owns what.  It's impossible to confiscate anything when you don't know where it is.
View Quote

"same thing up here"  OK. How's those T97 imports going? How about any ARs, parts and accessories. Good luck getting spares.  Oh, and if it was previously restricted they know EXACTLY who owns what, be it a handgun or rifle.  You also fail to see they don't need to confiscate it. Sure you can do as you say and ignore facts, but when you legally can't take it out of your house to use it, and if found with it get it confiscated and charges laid by federal authority  for having a prohibited item/items, wherever you are in the country... You really don't see what's going on or how it works outside of your own home do you?

You're beyond delusion at this point, it's starting to look like a defense mechanism to ignore reality.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#48]

I smiled when I learned of her death. I will smile when Chuck the schmuck Schumer kicks it, I just hope it is soon.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don’t remember a ban. Just certain “evil” features, but you could still buy an AR.
View Quote

and now in certain states you can no longer buy them or other firearms that have so called evil features. Many states now have capacity bans.
Unless the current USSC gets off its ass and soon we may lose Thomas and Alito and not get two that are nearly as conservative.

If the USSC does not act and the libs take the court they will simply overturn Bruen and any other rulings they disagree with. They will not care as they will point to Roe v Wade being overturned and the corrupt media will cover for them.

Once they have the USSC the dems along with some rinos will have the numbers and start banning.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

true, but the evil features included things like magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds, popular butt-stocks, flash suppressors/muzzle devices of any kind!  My first AR was during the ban, and it was not as bad as a NY or CALI AR, but well on its way.  next up would have been those evil 10 round mags (see what happened in NY, Australia etc) - along with grips and optics.   there was a big push at the time over "SNIPER RIFLES" by which they meant anything that could hit the broad side of a barn.  

first thing I did after the ban was have the barrel milled for attachments and a flash suppressor installed.  it still doesnt have a bayonet lug to this very day.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t remember a ban. Just certain “evil” features, but you could still buy an AR.

true, but the evil features included things like magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds, popular butt-stocks, flash suppressors/muzzle devices of any kind!  My first AR was during the ban, and it was not as bad as a NY or CALI AR, but well on its way.  next up would have been those evil 10 round mags (see what happened in NY, Australia etc) - along with grips and optics.   there was a big push at the time over "SNIPER RIFLES" by which they meant anything that could hit the broad side of a barn.  

first thing I did after the ban was have the barrel milled for attachments and a flash suppressor installed.  it still doesnt have a bayonet lug to this very day.  

Mine does…..always did and always will

Will not comply needs repeating
Page / 5
Top Top