BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone that does this ........

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Volvos and Subaru wagons. I swear those people can’t drive.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Yep.

Blow through intersections without stopping, refuse to ride at the posted speed limit...

However, the serious ones are better than the Boomers riding for exercise, that ride even slower, often in dark colored clothes, that look like they're lost or could have an MI at any moment.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#4]
anyone with a diplomatic plate
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#5]
None. I love all cars. Even the shit boxes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Smart cars and Chrysler 300s.   Makes me sick.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Chevy/gmc trucks hate them with a passion do they install the rust at the factory or the dealer?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Top three - BMW, Audi and Range Rover. No particular order.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People TALK about BMW drivers being assholes, but they don’t hold a candle to a Range Rover driver.

I put BMW and Chevy truck drivers on par
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Prius. I like cutting them off and taking their right of way.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
9 times out of 10, when I see someone driving like an asshole, they're driving a pickup of some sort.

View Quote

Agreed, and I like trucks and have one. I don't drive like an asshole though. Always use my turn signals to change lanes and turn, and don't crowd the cars in front of me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Bro dozers - I've never seen more accurate outward appearance to identify a douchebag.

Mall crawler jeeps - I wish the owners would just quit pretending people don't know a poser wannabe cool guy (and girl) when they see one. Quit waving at each other like you're special (double meaning to that one) and get those kids to soccer practice before pilates, you hardcore offroader, you.

Older ford rangers - are they even capable of doing the speed limit? And I mean ANY speed limit. It's always 10 under at best around here. Yeah, we can all take the time to do 50 in a 65 (usually in the fast lane no less) because that 2 liter of pop and bag of chips Max'd out your "trucks" payload.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]
BMW, work vans and work trucks. Certain demographics of car operators that don’t understand what the left lane is for...
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Rusted out, dented up mid to late 90s econo shit boxes. Geo Prism, Chevy Cavalier, Ford Tempo type shit that can't get out of its own way, but people try to drive it like they're the only one on the road. Changing lanes with no signal and not checking that anybody is there, tailgate you to piggyback off of your headlights in the dark, etc.  And they don't care because their junk is already fubar and if you don't want yours to be fubar too, you'll hit your breaks or get out of their way. And God and Jeebus help you all if they manage to wind the hamsters under the hood up to above the speed limit on the interstste.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Clapped out diesel bro dozers screams low class, but I think that is what they are going for

Nails on a chalkboard turbo whistle
Shitty tune dumping fuel to soot
Tow mirrors fully extended pulling their ghost trailer
Murdering buses full of church passenger
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Any vehicle/driver that does not drive like me.........and they better get out of my way, the sidewalk is really narrow and there is no room for both of us on it.........
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Something that I have noticed lately, Honda’s! Every one of those fuckers thinks they are Ken Miles. Vtec must be like a injection meth.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I don't do it all the time, but it makes it easier to get away from a pack if slow people(325hp v6 Accord owner).
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
any car that passes me.

anything plastered with bumper stickers.
View Quote

You get offended if someone passes you lol
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If it has a Russian plate.

You never know if it's going to stand on the brakes for no reason,flip an unsignalled u-turn,make a drastic lane change,roar up behind you before flashing lights to make you move over and then drive 10 kph slower. It's what they do.
View Quote
Russians are hilarious drivers.  "Fuck everyone" driving style, poorly maintained vehicles, bad roads, and dashcams make for great YouTube viewing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't worry. Liberals will solve that problem by getting rid of all of the cars.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Agreed, and I like trucks and have one. I don't drive like an asshole though. Always use my turn signals to change lanes and turn, and don't crowd the cars in front of me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
9 times out of 10, when I see someone driving like an asshole, they're driving a pickup of some sort.

Attachment Attached File

Me too, usually find it to be the bro dozers. And I have a F250 on 35's.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Kia Soul.  A favorite of liberal fanatics at the NSA.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Smart cars. Smug little cars with smug little people inside.  I don't see them very often anymore.  Maybe they were all run over by actual cars.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Prius
Honda cr-v
Subarus
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I don’t see them on the road anymore, they probably all have turned to rust, the Chrysler Lebaron.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Not a sworn enemy, but when I was a young patrolman, Ford Rangers, Pontiac Grand Ams, Mitsubishi Eclipses, and Chrysler Sebring always had the best potential of containing dope and /or being operated by a shitbird with a CCH a mile long.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
People TALK about BMW drivers being assholes, but they don’t hold a candle to Audi Range Rover drivers.
View Quote

FIFY. Undoubtedly the biggest assholes/douchebags on the road.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Infinity,the typical drivers around here for a profile of people that I don't care for.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Amish buggies

Those 3 wheeled motorcycles. Spyders maybe??

Old hondas with shit tint jobs, tiny wheels and loud exhausts. (Or any faggot that think he is in the fast and furious with his stupid subaru that sounds like shit)
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is accurate and the argument cannot be broken.
Audi seems to be the new BMW in this respect.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Nissan Juke.
I get a chuckle every time I see one.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Brodozers, and ricers with fart cans.  I'm not sure whos worse.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#33]
2-3 generation old Civics and Accords. Extra points for Auto Zone stripes/hubcaps/spoiler.

Driven by the South of the border demographic without insurance and are more then likely going to hit and run.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#34]
I drive a mustang, so it’s more pedestrian related.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Nissan Maximas. In my experience the overwhelming majority of them are in various states of decomposition and are driven by absolute shitbags.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Cars with plates from: OH, PA, or NY.  They ae easily identified by their being in the left lane going 10 under the speed limit or not having headlights on in the rain.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#37]
California plates. Especially in the snow.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Back in the day it was the station wagon then it became the minivan but only on Friday afternoons and Sun afternoons and evenings.
Why because the people who drove them in the southern tier of NY are the most clueless and crappiest fucking drivers out there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Russians are hilarious drivers.  "Fuck everyone" driving style, poorly maintained vehicles, bad roads, and dashcams make for great YouTube viewing.
View Quote
same as MT.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LOL right after I put meth injection in my 135 (N54, JB4, FBO + meth), I met up with a C63 AMG in traffic.  We were playing around a bit and managed to get lined up at a light.  Absolutely walked him.  Got lined up again at the next light--same result.  The look on his face was priceless--'no way am I getting beat by a 'baby' BMW.'  

I still love the C63's though.  I lusted after one forever but never pulled the trigger.  Its one car I regret passing on.
View Quote

LOL Yep. If you’re driving a BMW and you see a C63, you blade at 45 and make sure your shirt is untucked.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#41]
If you mean as a mechanic;  I refuse to work on Nissan products.   Ten pounds of crap in a five pound sack.  Too hard to work on.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Any Prius in the fast lane.

Nissan Jukes.

Soon that fucking stupid Electric Crossover Ford Tran-E and any of their stupid owners that think they are driving a Mustang.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Bro dozers.

I genuinely don't care what you choose to drive, but driving in a manner that legitimately puts others on the road at risk is the reason everyone hates you, and trucks with the entire Autozone catalog thrown at them seem to do this most often.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Anything yellow.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This is accurate and the argument cannot be broken.
Audi seems to be the new BMW in this respect.
View Quote

When I bought my BMW multiple people I know made the comment "at least it wasn't an Audi". Haha
Quoted:
Cars with plates from: OH, PA, or NY.  They ae easily identified by their being in the left lane going 10 under the speed limit or not having headlights on in the rain.
View Quote

I'm from OH and can confirm. We have terrible drivers.
Quoted:
Back in the day it was the station wagon then it became the minivan but only on Friday afternoons and Sun afternoons and evenings.
Why because the people who drove them in the southern tier of NY are the most clueless and crappiest fucking drivers out there.
View Quote

Myself and 2 colleagues were on a business trip recently and our rental car (in Wisconsin) ended up being a mini van with NY plates. I think we all kinda drove like a-holes purposely because we felt obligated given the vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Anything minivan.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Fucking jeep renegade.

Pos shit boxes, losts of people commute in them, none of them can seem to maintain highway speed going up hill, flying past you on the flats @93 then slowing to 68 goin up hill.

They are by far the worst about it.

Funny part, when it snows, i also saw more of them on the sides of the highway than anything else...

What a total pile of crap. Gotta be the worst car on the market today.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#48]
The Prius and people with pink "AutoNation" license plate holders. I don't know how many times I've had someone do something irritating and stupid on the road and I look down and they have that pink idiot sign on their car.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Anything with those asshole bright headlights.
More headlights, more asshole.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I pay particular attention to any Kia or Hyundai that is near me because the owners of those vehicles tend to drive poorly, if that's what you're asking.
View Quote
on second thought you're right, especially the poseurs in the Equus G80 and G90 lol
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top