BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
V’Ger wishes to merge with its creator.....
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL.

I literally think you’d have better odds inscribing a message on a metal dog tag, dropping it into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, and hoping someone in Kazakhstan reads it someday.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LOL.

I literally think you'd have better odds inscribing a message on a metal dog tag, dropping it into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, and hoping someone in Kazakhstan reads it someday.
View Quote
Peope really need to stop using "Literally" so much.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
But he may literally think what he does. Does one truly believe in themselves or do they figuratively believe in themselves.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But he may literally think what he does. Does one truly believe in themselves or do they figuratively believe in themselves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm figuratively thinking about how to reply to your post.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. I used it intentionally because I think the scenario I put forth LITERALLY does have a higher chance of success than aliens ever finding voyager 1 or 2. In fact I’m 100% confident of it. At least we know people in Kazakhstan exist and humans have submarines. We don’t even know intelligent life exists. Even if they did, the odds of anyone finding an object the size of a minivan in interstellar space is just ridiculously small.

Usually when someone makes a comparison (“you’re as dumb as a rock”, etc.), it’s intentionally exaggerated. I meant what I said...well, literally. I’m sorry a bunch of soi bois misuse the word in relation to Trump, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to avoid using it when appropriate.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No. I used it intentionally because I think the scenario I put forth LITERALLY does have a higher chance of success than aliens ever finding voyager 1 or 2. In fact I'm 100% confident of it. At least we know people in Kazakhstan exist and humans have submarines. We don't even know intelligent life exists. Even if they did, the odds of anyone finding an object the size of a minivan in interstellar space is just ridiculously small.

Usually when someone makes a comparison ("you're as dumb as a rock", etc.), it's intentionally exaggerated. I meant what I said...well, literally. I'm sorry a bunch of soi bois misuse the word in relation to Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to avoid using it when appropriate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I used it intentionally because I think the scenario I put forth LITERALLY does have a higher chance of success than aliens ever finding voyager 1 or 2. In fact I'm 100% confident of it. At least we know people in Kazakhstan exist and humans have submarines. We don't even know intelligent life exists. Even if they did, the odds of anyone finding an object the size of a minivan in interstellar space is just ridiculously small.

Usually when someone makes a comparison ("you're as dumb as a rock", etc.), it's intentionally exaggerated. I meant what I said...well, literally. I'm sorry a bunch of soi bois misuse the word in relation to Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to avoid using it when appropriate.
I'll go ahead and save this post, for posterity.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Personally, I'm looking forward to death by Snu-Snu.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'll go ahead and save this post, for posterity.
View Quote
That’s nice dear.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top