BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It reads like they are trying to find a way to save face for NOT attacking Taiwan.
View Quote

I hope that's the case.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good step 1. What's step 2 in that master plan? Biden going to run the world?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get rid of Whinnie the Poo and Putin too. Throw in fat kim.

Good step 1. What's step 2 in that master plan? Biden going to run the world?

If only Biden would get them replaced with someone "SOLID". Like that Ukrainian Prosecutor.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds like a face saving measure, after all his talk about taking Taiwan back he can now say he won't invade because it is a US trap.
View Quote

I'm in favor of this line of thinking.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I actually agree with that dirty commie for once.
View Quote

Maybe you should go talk to the Taiwanese, Japanese, and Philippines and ask them who they feel is “putting on the pressure” China or US.

XI literally stated in an official press release that China would forcibly take Taiwan one way or another like 12 months ago. The failure of Russia to quickly take Ukraine and the buildup of arms and increased defense manufacturing in the West of long range missiles has made them do a “We never said that…” approach.

It’s to save face. If they back down that’s great….but don’t be a fool about Chinese ambitions just because Biden/Dems suck.

It’s easy to get sucked into silly conspiracy stuff if you dont follow the actual actions of those involved.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#5]
China’s 5 year plan is no secret and ole Xi isn’t going to live forever.

We don’t need to goad him into a damn thing, he’s doing his own thing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like a face saving measure, after all his talk about taking Taiwan back he can now say he won't invade because it is a US trap.

I do too but doubt it’ll prove to be accurate. China has put decades of money, resources, and pressure on countries through their Belt and Road Initiative to simply abandon ship with “it’s a trap”.

Maybe we will get lucky, who knows.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait to read from certain members here how China and Xi are the good guys.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't wait to read from certain members here how China and Xi are the good guys.
View Quote

Some people really like their rubber dogshit
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We probably do. Just look how hard the throbbing veiny boomer cocks have become over the Russian proxy war we’ve been involved in.
View Quote

Interesting how the side that claims to be anti-globohomo constantly thinks about penis.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I have no doubt the Military Industrial Complex is really hoping for a Chinese invasion of Taiwan.

Because the Russia/Ukraine thing is definitely showing signs of having played itself out.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, Xi did ban faggy entertainers from TV, while Taiwan's government forced gay marriage on its population.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#13]
7empest: I can't wait to read from certain members here how China and Xi are the good guys.
View Quote
Let me guess, the Immigration Act of 1924 was bad and we have to let in infinity immigrants if they are smart enough or something.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Let me guess, the Immigration Act of 1924 was bad and we have to let in infinity immigrants if they are smart enough or something.
View Quote

Nope. In fact I think America is overpopulated. Would you like the phone number to the Palestinian or Chinese embassy?

Or maybe the Russian or Iranian embassy?
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I agree with the assessment that if China truly believes that we should be worried about the information that he is receiving from his intelligence community.

China is now releasing Russian style propaganda of blatant outrageous claims just to be "anti US".  That is embarrassing for them to start down that path.

I personally cannot understand why China does not want to walk in stride with the US.  What do they gain from trying to stir up this mess they are starting.  It shows incredible weakness to think sea boundaries need to be usurped in ridiculous fashion,  or that wars need to be fought over a long standing difference with Taiwan.  Any country that is trying to join another should be because they want to willingly.  The international laws are not unreasonable when it comes to claims over the sea.          
View Quote

Why doesn’t China want to walk in stride with the US?

Read this, they want the 2000’s to be the “Chinese Century”:
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Interesting how the side that claims to be anti-globohomo constantly thinks about penis.
View Quote

And so very descriptively too, that was the part that creeped me out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And so very descriptively too, that was the part that creeped me out.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#18]

If I weren't already diabetic and can't eat those any more, you would have earned my unending enmity for that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
China/Russia:  Does typical authoritarian stuff, starts a war of conquest.  Invades a sovereign neighboring country that is friendly to the west who doesn't want to be absorbed by China/Russia.  
West:  provides weapons to neighboring country that is being invaded so they can defend their own country.  
half of GEEDEE:  China/Russia is just protecting themselves from the globo homo.  Why did the west start this war?  Communism isn't so bad bro, the USA and the MIC are the real baddies.  
View Quote
So you really believe the us does nothing to instigate these situations?  We just mind our own business and then arm the nations after invasions?  You can't possibly be that brainwashed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:03:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If that is what the future holds for China, then any prognosis for Ukraine, given the fact that its demographic pyramid is distorted much worse than China's, must be even more alarming? Correct?

Then what strategic benefit is it to the USA to provide the bulk of the financial and military aid to what's left of Ukraine so they can continue to fend off the Russians if the country is doomed to "collapse" and "death" from an "irreversible demographic crisis"?

If the Russians don't wipe them off the map again then having way too many sick old people to care for surely will.

View Quote

Russia, China, and Ukraine all have demographic problems.  China's is massive.

Add in all the longterm problems of command economy.

Command economy doesn't suddenly work because ancient Chinese secret.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:53:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#23]
True. MIC needs contracts and with Afghanistan and Iraq done they need new conflicts to create contracts. Ukraine and Taiwan are their bread and butter now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:17:17 AM EDT
[#24]
From 2024 horses mouth

China ready to ‘forcefully’ stop Taiwan independence: Defence minister
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is how I read it as well
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Translation: "I had to attack Taiwan because the US forced me too you see?"

He's quite literally laying out the information operations ground game ahead of time. Shocked at how some of you can't see it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 2:12:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't know the best way to describe the faction so I'll call it the World Economic Forum clique, they are dominant in Europe right now and the Biden Administration is closely aligned with them.  That clique is interested in dominating Ukraine to use its farmland.  This dovetails with the effort to eliminate farming in the Low Countries so they can be converted into one large Chinese style megalopolis.  These people don't actually care about the East Slavs of Ukraine.

There are also plans for Hassidic recolonization in southwestern Ukraine, but I don't know how serious those actually are.  There is a huge annual pilgrimage to the city of Uman in Ukraine to visit the grave of the rebbe Nachman of Breslov (Bratslav) who died in Uman in 1810AD.  Nachman was one of the great grandsons of the rebbe Israel ben Eliezer more commonly known as the Baal Shem Tov (master of the good name) who is one of the core founders of Hasidism.  An interesting ideological descendent is the now dead Rabbi Israel Dov Ber Odesser who said he was sent a letter by Nachmen from heaven telling him to sing a song to magically releive illness and suffering in the world. The song is "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman" which is a kabbalistic formulation based on Nachman's name.  Odesser has a cult following of Israeli grafiti artists known as Na Nachs who buy moving vans, outfit them with sound equipment and drive around to different areas to set up impromptu raves blasting a techno version of Nachman's song.  The madlads even drove out to IDF bases during the War with Hezbollah to lift the flagging spirits of the soldiers. Search for moving van dancing Israelis if you want to know more.
View Quote
"Search for moving van dancing Israelis if you want to know more."
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
China has been building worldwide economic relationships while our dying empire is desperately trying to to create wars. This shit isn't gonna end well for us on this path.

View Quote

The problem is the FJB admin has been playing fuck fuck games with the USD and our legal system over Ukraine.

The real problem is not how much we are printing, though that is unsustainable, its how FJB has undermined trust in countries and individuals that US held assets are not as secure as they thought.  Not only could national assets but individual assets can be frozen, but also given away with very little due process to the owner of the assets.

The money printing isnt nearly as bad as you guys act.  If the US acted to ensure a strong USD we would find our industries and exports quickly gutted by places like China that live to manipulate their currency.  We saw that in the 80-90s as US industries were hollowed out by Asia.  You are only looking at it from a is this good for my household and the problem is much larger.  Theres a good chance your job does not exist without the intentional weakening of the USD.  Currency manipulations are done to avoid openly slapping tariffs on imports to protect domestic production.  Problem is it turns into a tit for tat trade war.  Everyone is manipulating their currency right now, us doing it forces the others into the dirt first.

The stake in the heart is the loss of trust in the US legal system through the loss of due process, especially if it comes across as politically motivated.  The world thinks us a banana republic because this president acts like one and its causing both nations, corporations, and wealthy individuals to reallocate their assets based on this new risk assessment which opens the door for things like BRICS and other USD challenges.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL Not impossible...
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm pretty sure we cold pave the bottom of the South China sea with the Chinese Navy within a fortnight right now.  Twenty years from now, maybe not so much.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Russia, China, and Ukraine all have demographic problems.  China's is massive.

Add in all the longterm problems of command economy.

Command economy doesn't suddenly work because ancient Chinese secret.
View Quote

If China has a 'massive" demographic problem, then Ukraine needs to check into the demographic hospice.

As for economic performance, no major nation has experienced more rapid economic growth during the last few decades than China.

Maybe it is just a mirage and they'll decline like the Nips did.

But if it's not and China's more rapid economic growth continues we will find ourselves in a very unfamiliar position.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_GDP_of_China
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#33]
They know orangeman is going to win so he wants to delay it until Trump is out office.

CCP also underestimated how much an invasion is going to cost  and it doesnt make sense at this time.  

Uke war is a hmmmmmm moment for the CCP.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If China has a 'massive" demographic problem, then Ukraine needs to check into the demographic hospice.

As for economic performance, no major nation has experienced more rapid economic growth during the last few decades than China.

Maybe it is just a mirage and they'll decline like the Nips did.

But if it's not and China's more rapid economic growth continues we will find ourselves in a very unfamiliar position.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Historical_top_10_nominal_GDP_proportion_2018.svg/996px-Historical_top_10_nominal_GDP_proportion_2018.svg.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_GDP_of_China
View Quote

Much of their economic growth is smoke and mirrors.  They also literally steal from their own.   State gold depositories suddenly close.

Their population is also nose diving,  they are going to lose 300 million people just due to old age and no babies being born to replace them.  Made worse by no womenz.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I do too but doubt it’ll prove to be accurate. China has put decades of money, resources, and pressure on countries through their Belt and Road Initiative to simply abandon ship with “it’s a trap”.

View Quote

The belt and road initiative was largely to areas where the people prevent such things from functioning. Id bet a huge portion of infrastructure was already stolen and sold for scrap
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, the media and political critters want it.

Next up on the no shit news network.

Fuck some of GD wants it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't think the PLA & PLAN could pull it off. This isn't the English Channel we're talking about. Plus they have zero combat experience.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Many Republicans do as well

The truth is, we need a war now with them. The dollar isn't backed by anything other than a big stick. I'm not sure what the war would be about,  but historicaly that doesn't matter. I'm more interested in how we avoid using nukes if one side must loose.
View Quote

The dollar will even more worthless soon.  
https://watcher.guru/news/59-countries-show-interest-to-join-brics-in-2024#:~:text=The%20BRICS%20summit%20is%20scheduled,Egypt%2C%20Iran%2C%20and%20Ethiopia
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The belt and road initiative was largely to areas where the people prevent such things from functioning. Id bet a huge portion of infrastructure was already stolen and sold for scrap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most likely. It’s the conditions in which the infrastructure was provided that matters, I should have been more specific.

Debt trap diplomacy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Always accuse the other side of what you are doing (or planning).
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't think the PLA & PLAN could pull it off. This isn't the English Channel we're talking about. Plus they have zero combat experience.
View Quote

At one point we also had no combat experience.

Chinas inexperienced military is more a planning consideration than a LIMFAC on whether they conduct an invasion. I’m extremely curious about the capes of their hardware. We clearly thought Russian equipment was better than it is although user error may be a factor in that.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Get rid of Whinnie the Poo and Putin too. Throw in fat kim.
View Quote

Someone made a target with 2 out of 3.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
China lies.
Washington lies.
The world continues to turn.
View Quote

All the governments are corrupt/inept to whichever extent, always have been.  Humans really don't do such a great job at ruling themselves.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re cute.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
China invading Taiwan would be tough even without direct US military support. Like, if we provided the same amount of support to Taiwan that we give to Ukraine.... Taiwan would probably be able to fend off the attack.
It would perhaps be far more likely, that the US Military would blockade the island from further Chicom resupply to any troops that had already invaded Taiwan. No Chinese ships would be getting through...

American Air superiority would wreck the shit out of any heavy shit the Chinese would have possibly landed.

Quite honestly, its a shame that Taiwan doesn't embrace gun rights like Ukraine did. With American Naval and Air assistance, Taiwanese military, *AND* armed militias.... China wouldn't stand a chance.

Frankly, I think the US Government should cease to provide US military support to any country that doesn't at least guarantee their citizens the RKBA. If the US had done that, much more of the world would be gun friendly.
View Quote
China knows the US would intervene which means they would likely hit as many US, Japanese, and Filipino assets as possible right before hand.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Is this them setting the stage to attack? They "totally didn't want to" but some military district commander with no political cover pulls the trigger because he got paid to do so?

They shoot the guy and say "sorry" after they take Taiwan?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Do it. Do it! Attack taiwan so we can deindustrialize your commie ass with a swarm interior cruise missile strikes.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#48]
I guess GD doesn’t know what Agitprop is
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Chinas inexperienced military is more a planning consideration than a LIMFAC on whether they conduct an invasion. I'm extremely curious about the capes of their hardware. We clearly thought Russian equipment was better than it is although user error may be a factor in that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chinas inexperienced military is more a planning consideration than a LIMFAC on whether they conduct an invasion. I'm extremely curious about the capes of their hardware. We clearly thought Russian equipment was better than it is although user error may be a factor in that.

It's also important to remember many of the new troops we have also have zero combat experience and those that do are from the GWOT era. A fight with the ChiComms will be the first conventional fight we've seen since the first Gulf War and a first with a military specifically built to counter the US and not its neighbors.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#50]
The military/industrial complex is pushing for it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top