Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
This definitely has my attention. Wish it were magwell compatible but not the end of the world.  Is there a list on full holster compatibility with it?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Packman:  This definitely has my attention. Wish it were magwell compatible but not the end of the world.  Is there a list on full holster compatibility with it?
View Quote

I have come to hate the contemporary use of magwell.

Are you suggesting this frame doesn't take normal glock magazines, or you're lamenting you can't add an unnecessary funnel to the bottom of the gun?
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

I have come to hate the contemporary use of magwell.

Are you suggesting this frame doesn't take normal glock magazines, or you're lamenting you can't add an unnecessary funnel to the bottom of the gun?
View Quote

Cool beans, and thanks for your garbage opinion that wasn’t asked for. Next time maybe you could actually contribute to a thread instead of interjecting your boomer nonsense into it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Packman:

Cool beans, and thanks for your garbage opinion that wasn’t asked for. Next time maybe you could actually contribute to a thread instead of interjecting your boomer nonsense into it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  I have come to hate the contemporary use of magwell.

Don't cut yourself on your edge man.  I take it you're lamenting that the frame doesn't actually accept unnecessary kitchen gadgets.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Don't cut yourself on your edge man.  I take it you're lamenting that the frame doesn't actually accept unnecessary kitchen gadgets.
View Quote

Kitchen gadget, yeah my boomer comment stands.

OP sorry this dude let this get off topic with his bullshit. Carry on and I’ll await an intelligent answer to my questions.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
This definitely has my attention. Wish it were magwell compatible but not the end of the world.  Is there a list on full holster compatibility with it?
View Quote
SLR Riflesworks has a magwell for the GG frame out now.  $99.99   Dusty says there will be GG magwell but it's out there a ways as yet.

As far as holster compatibility, it appears that the GG frame will fit in almost if not all G19 holsters.  I know that mine fits my Safarilands (three), Milt Sparks SS2, JM Custom Kydex IWB 3 Light-Bearing, Desantis Vengeance, and FDO holsters that I have.
I am not aware of any 'list' as of now.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
SLR Riflesworks has a magwell for the GG frame out now.  $99.99   Dusty says there will be GG magwell but it's out there a ways as yet.

As far as holster compatibility, it appears that the GG frame will fit in almost if not all G19 holsters.  I know that mine fits my Safarilands (three), Milt Sparks SS2, JM Custom Kydex IWB 3 Light-Bearing, Desantis Vengeance, and FDO holsters that I have.
I am not aware of any 'list' as of now.
View Quote

You know I should have figured SLR would make one!  Thank you so much for the Safariland confirmation and JM custom. Pretty much the company’s I was worried about since I run their holsters.

I appreciate your reply very much. Looks like I’m gonna have to end up ordering one tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 8:23:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#8]

OP sorry this dude let this get off topic with his bullshit. Carry on and I’ll await an intelligent answer to my questions.
View All Quotes

It's what we usually get from him.

Grit Grips is coming out with his own MAGWELL.  But his version for the G43X was scheduled to come out first.

As far as holsters, I haven't seen one that didn't work.  

If your slide on a stick Glock fits, this should (tall sights can be an issue, but that's not the frames fault).
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks good!
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 11:29:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JBecker_72] [#10]
Mine fits all the G19 holsters I have.
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

It's what we usually get from him.

Grit Grips is coming out with his own MAGWELL.  But his version for the G43X was scheduled to come out first.

As far as holsters, I haven't seen one that didn't work.  

If your slide on a stick Glock fits, this should (tall sights can be an issue, but that's not the frames fault).
View Quote

I guess I’ll have to keep my eye open then on their social media to get one when they come out.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]

I guess I’ll have to keep my eye open then on their social media to get one when they come out.

Thank you!
View Quote

Their Facebook group is very active.  Dusty (owner/designer) also posts limited time deals. He got enough feedback from people interested in OEM Glock parts that he started stocking individual parts and fully outfitted frame and slide kits. He even offers the frames with OEM Glock internals if you wish.  Very receptive to feedback, he is.

I'm aware that sounded like Yoda. Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#13]

You know I should have figured SLR would make one!  Thank you so much for the Safariland confirmation and JM custom. Pretty much the company’s I was worried about since I run their holsters.

I appreciate your reply very much. Looks like I’m gonna have to end up ordering one tomorrow.
View Quote

Mine fits my JM and Safariland holsters perfectly. They’re all that I run.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I put together a GG19 pistol using the GG19 frame and a GGS2 slide, Holosun 507C, Night Fision sights, Roscoe Manufacturing barrel and Glock OEM internals. The frame has an OC Customs trigger, Aro-Tek slide release, and everything else is Glock OEM. I have a little over 200 rounds through it so far with no real issues and it is quickly becoming my favorite pistol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Made a few updates to one of mine. G17 trigger, stock gen 4 mag release, and a minus connector. Great shooting pistol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200145/IMG_2640_jpeg-3285649.JPG

Made a few updates to one of mine. G17 trigger, stock gen 4 mag release, and a minus connector. Great shooting pistol.
View Quote

Who milled for the MPS?

Looks nice!
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Who milled for the MPS?

Looks nice!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200145/IMG_2640_jpeg-3285649.JPG

Who milled for the MPS?

Looks nice!
Wager Machine. They also have done a couple RMR cuts for me and they've all turned out great.
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 10:44:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: czechyour6] [#18]
I dig mine,  Gen 3 minus the finger grooves + 18 deg grip with Gen 4 mag release,  small palm swells and just the right texture.  Now that is Glock perfection 2.0 !
Link Posted: 8/8/2024 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Second frame, allegedly a 'blem' with SCT internals when received, but I haven't found the blem yet.  GG1 slide with Amerigo I-Dot night sights. TacticalPontoon Heisenberg Daily system trigger.

Link Posted: 8/14/2024 10:40:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thomasc1169] [#20]
I saw upthread that SLR has a a magwell. I just ordered it for my GG19 build. I am having trouble with my pinky getting pinched somehow as only half of it is on the frame. I have been waiting on a magwell for this reason. Plus, IMHO, magwells give a pistol builds a nice, finished look.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 1:36:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MoonDancer] [#21]
Originally Posted By Thomasc1169:
I saw upthread that SLR has a a magwell. I just ordered it for my GG19 build. I am having trouble with my pinky getting pinched somehow as only half of it is on the frame. I have been waiting on a magwell for this reason. Plus, IMHO, magwells give a pistol builds a nice, finished look.
View Quote
I have to be really selective in what magwell I put on compact frames.  I have short, stubby fingers and most magwells have too much of a lip on the front and don't leave enough room on the grip for my fingers.  Two that do work well for me are the Syndicate by Agency for P80 compacts and the TyrantCNC for my G19.5.  I'm not holding my breath but I hope the GG19 version has an understated lip or is molded polymer instead of aluminum so I can modify it if not.  The GG frame really doesn't need a magwell IMO but it would be nice to have one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 1:26:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: czechyour6] [#22]
Anyone use a Gen 5 magazine in these?  I would like to see a magazine bottom with longer front to match the GG grip front contour
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By czechyour6:
Anyone use a Gen 5 magazine in these?  I would like to see a magazine bottom with longer front to match the GG grip front contour
View Quote

I did.  I don't have the frame any longer, but I'll see if I have a photo.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By czechyour6:
View Quote

A few posts up, #19; is that a Gen 5 mag?
I think it might be.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ar15-joe:

A few posts up, #19; is that a Gen 5 mag?
I think it might be.
View Quote
It is.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
It is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Finally got my slide back from MapleLeaf.  Pretty excited to try this one out.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top