Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2024 3:23:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tarheel7734]
First one is My Altus custom. Came in just over 11k.
I'm still waiting on the custom foam for my pelican case.

Zermatt tl3

Bartlein 24" m24 barrel Barrett bronze cerakote 6.5 creedmoor

Manners t4a in high plains cammo

Atlas bipod

Area 419 mount

Nightforce Atacr 7-35 fde

Surefire socom 300 sps fde

Vortex impact 4000

Attachment Attached File

Next is my cheap gun. Think I'm into it around 3k
2024 Remington 700 police in 300 in mag
Badger dbm m5 bottom metal with badger aics mags.
Harris swivel bipod.
Surefire muzzle brake..
Leupold mark 4 6-24 pr2 w/ mark 4 high rings.
Triad tactical modular stock Pack.

I still need to get a can for my 300wm but the socom 300sps is rated for 300wm.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to get off my ass and order another Origin. I have a finished barrel from PVA sitting on the shelf lol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gsd1983:
I need to get off my ass and order another Origin. I have a finished barrel from PVA sitting on the shelf lol.
View Quote

Id love to shoot an origin next to my tl3. I almost went with the origin for this one, but some reason at the time I upgraded to the tl3.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tarheel7734:

Id love to shoot an origin next to my tl3. I almost went with the origin for this one, but some reason at the time I upgraded to the tl3.
View Quote

Full disclosure, I used to work for Eric at Zermatt. The tolerances and machining on the pinned recoil lug is tight enough that once a barrel is torqued it will go nowhere.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Those look like some nice rifles.

Who setup the Remington DBM?  I have an older Police in 308 that I would like to have a DBM added.

I would also like to see groups from the Remington when you get a chance.  It would be nice to see if they were installing good barrels again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By sigman68:
Those look like some nice rifles.

Who setup the Remington DBM?  I have an older Police in 308 that I would like to have a DBM added.

I would also like to see groups from the Remington when you get a chance.  It would be nice to see if they were installing good barrels again.
View Quote

I sent the stock off to Badger to have it done. They have another company subcontract the inletting. It didn't take very long. Btw this is a 2024 manufactured remington police. Came with a timney trigger, 24" threaded 5r barrel.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Where did you find the 700P?
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By hiih8r:
Where did you find the 700P?
View Quote

Picked it up from a remington le/mil supplier. Had to provide my credentials so I could purchase.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cruze5:
The top gun, that is in 308?

View Quote

6.5 creed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#10]
The only reason the 300 needs a can is because it’s going to be screaming from the safe since it will feel neglected because you’re never going to shoot it…
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TheWhiteHorse:
The only reason the 300 needs a can is because it’s going to be screaming from the safe since it will feel neglected because you’re never going to shoot it…
View Quote

If i wind up never shooting it, I can always give it to my stepdad as he doesn't have a bolt gun.
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#13]

If i wind up never shooting it, I can always give it to my stepdad as he doesn't have a bolt gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheWhiteHorse:

That 6.5 is a seriously nice rig! Going to be a pleasure to shoot!
Link Posted: 9/25/2024 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Rob01:

They perform the same. This Origin set up had that same barrel on another one of my TL3s and they shoot equally well. I just put one of the Hunt's LR lugs on it and I can use my TL3 barrels. Only real difference is swept bolt handle versus straight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19859/IMG_4104-3187903.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rob01:

They perform the same. This Origin set up had that same barrel on another one of my TL3s and they shoot equally well. I just put one of the Hunt's LR lugs on it and I can use my TL3 barrels. Only real difference is swept bolt handle versus straight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19859/IMG_4104-3187903.jpg

This. At the range now letting things cool… fucking 95 at the end of September. Shooting my two Origins and I don’t know how I can get them to shoot any better if I tried my hardest. Both smacking the 2 inch 500 yard KYL like it’s nothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top