BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2024 9:49:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If I ever win the lottery I will have one of those in my collection! And a Stoner 63….
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 1:18:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Carbinekid] [#2]
Neat vid, brief view of Reed's private museum. Seeing the 'transitional' is a real treat, a very rare variant that preceded the most common Portuguese variant. But then with only 9800 manufactured in small batches just about all are prototypes. Dude needs to bend his front knee more for .30 full auto,  I've shot a G3 and owned an M14 for a time and my AR10 is a keeper, just a little heavier push than an M16.
Link Posted: 9/22/2024 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I guessed it was the Knight museum when the video started. I’m jealous.

In the what could have been world:
If it had been adopted in 57, trained with, bugs worked out, and proper ammo?
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup, about 10yrs too early on the plastics technology bakelite, fiberglass, and poly carbonite materials used in handguards, butt stocks and also the rubberized butt plates were terribly short lived. And then some AH who thought he knew better than everyone else came up with SCHV which failed miserably. 1 in14/12 twist was horribly inaccurate and short ranged, took 20years to undo that wrong.
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 11:44:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ghostface] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Carbinekid:. And then some AH who thought he knew better than everyone else came up with SCHV which failed miserably. 1 in14/12 twist was horribly inaccurate and short ranged, took 20years to undo that wrong.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top