Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
if the guy is dead, will anyone be arrested for murder?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
At first he was like

Then he was like

If you pause at the right moment, you can see what appears the white of the skull!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your link goes to a page about a monument in Portsmouth, VA.  You drinking early tonight, OP?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Portsmith, Ohio.

Here's the monument

Your link goes to a page about a monument in Portsmouth, VA.  You drinking early tonight, OP?

Yeah, looks like I screwed up. The guy on facebook that had a live link to it, was saying Ohio. Looks like it is VA. Sorry
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Rebel statue gets one on the way out . Ill have a CocaCola .
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So typical....dude with a clear troll reply gets to fish unbothered, and then a decent member gets rung up for taking the bait
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So edgy so (removed, CoC-6-guns762)

So typical....dude with a clear troll reply gets to fish unbothered, and then a decent member gets rung up for taking the bait

As usual

Some animals are more equal than others on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:11:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why would they be arrested for murder?
View Quote

Black lives matter?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if the guy is dead, will anyone be arrested for murder?

During the commission of a felony someone died as a direct and proximate cause.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:17:25 PM EDT
[#10]
well_bye.jpg
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#11]
These people are just as bad as the Taliban.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There's a Confederate monument in Ohio? Someone's confused.
View Quote

Umm...
Confederate memorial in Ohio
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#13]

What's wrong with America??? Nailed it!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:28:18 PM EDT
[#14]
How many weeks of riots and burning cities for a white mob killing a black man at the base of a Confederate memorial?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
To the union sympathisers,  reply an my next vid will show you washing feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BeQ1w4bfA
View Quote

that stupid cunt is beyond being an idiot, yeah, we have concealed carry in IL, two, yeah you can own an AK47, AKM, an AR15 in Illinois......oh, stupid, if that store contains cheap assed Chinese electronics shit that ain't worth nothing why you getting so worked up by not being able to loot that cheap assed Chinese shit?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Portsmouth?  Confederate?
View Quote

Man, they was collaborators every last one of them holes Gee!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Portsmouth vs is a turd hole. Besides the naval ship yard there it's a dump!
View Quote

The shipyard is also a dump.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Holy fuck they had a marching band participating in the riots?  

Also, the comments say if you slow it down you can see the guy's face get ripped off.  I'm not going to try to verify that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

As a yankee:

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

It has nothing to do with the confederacy. If you don't see a problem with leftists tearing down statues then you need to educate yourself fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good the confederates were stupid

As a yankee:

It has nothing to do with the confederacy. If you don't see a problem with leftists tearing down statues then you need to educate yourself fast.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:01:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I watched the statue fall on someone. It looked bad. The people above pushing it down looked shocked. The crowd shifted focus on the area where it fell like something serious happened. Police moved in and the crowed thinned without much hassle. Pics of a guy with a manbun looking like he's about to cry. Now they are taping off the area like a crime scene. I wonder if they killed someone. Looked like it may have been a black guy hit but not sure. Looked like a couple of white chicks (one looked kind of trans). How ironic if a couple of white protesters killed a black guy with a confederate statue.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

@13starsinax

In some instances and also regarding slavery, so were most of the Founding Fathers but you can't judge actions of more than 100 years ago by the moral lens of today. It is moronic being unable to recognized the difference. Do you support burning down Washington's home Museum or Jefferson's Monticello? There is no doubt about the presence of slavery there, why stop at the Civil War? Or maybe we should give back Native lands because, you know, they were mistreated by the country. Was it wrong using today's standards, hell yeah. Should we given em back? You tell me why, let's see.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The CSA scores a 21st century kill
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

coloring books for Christmas

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Today its confederate statues on private property.  Tomorrow they are firebombing your house because you have an american flag on your lawn on the 4th of july with the cops standing and watching.
View Quote

Or defacing your great great grandfather's grave because he fought for the Confederacy.  Think about that for a minute...
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone made an “in” gif of that yet.

https://i.imgur.com/ALOHlVQ.gif

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

States the guy with a Nazi Messerschmitt as his avatar. Perhaps they should tear that shit up too?
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As a yankee:

It has nothing to do with the confederacy. If you don’t see a problem with leftists tearing down statues then you need to educate yourself fast.
View Quote

Not to mention doing so on Private Property.  Where are the cops?
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Click To View Spoiler

If the city desired the monument to be removed then there exists much safer and legal means of doing so. I mention this as tearing down the statue was done in the presence of Portsmouth police, was it not?

Assuming so, then the apparent knowing approval given by the city may lead to some interesting legal arrangements between those pulling down the statue, the family of the man the statue fell upon, the owner of the statue, and the city itself.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fun time Wiki fact:

In August 2017, in the wake of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville Virginia where many white supremacist groups protested the removal of Confederate monuments,[5] mayor of Portsmouth John Rowe called for the movement of the monument from its current location. Mayor Rowe's proposed new site for the monument is nearby Cedar Grove Cemetery where many Confederate soldiers are buried.[6] Shortly after the mayor's announcement, a Change.org petition amassing over 30,000 signatures went viral started by a local Virginia man named Nathan Coflin to have the current monument replaced by a statue of Portsmouth native rap artist and businesswoman, Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott.[7] This petition received national attention in many publications such as Newsweek, CNN,[9] People[10] and Time Magazine.[11] On June 10, 2020 the monument was destroyed by Black Lives Matter protestors who eventually toppled the statues.
View Quote

They should replace it with a statue of the Governor and his buddy...
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Oh thank god. Saving us from scary statues.

Those heroes.
View Quote

Much bravery.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:35:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Today its confederate statues on private property.  Tomorrow they are firebombing your house because you have an american flag on your lawn on the 4th of july with the cops standing and watching.
View Quote

+1

Watching the cops in Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, and others do nothing for the last several years while Trump supporters or other conservatives have been beat or assaulted by antifa and other leftists made an impression on me.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:39:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

+1

Watching the cops in Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, and others do nothing for the last several years while Trump supporters or other conservatives have been beat or assaulted by antifa and other leftists made an impression on me.

View Quote

It's surreal man.

I've seen so many things posted by these fuckers that would have gotten anybody from our side thrown in Gitmo
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A friend of mine contacted a friend of his on the PPD swat team. The police were ordered to stand down while private property was destroyed by the black female police chief from Fairfax NoVa, the memorial is being sacrificed to save old town.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not a fan of Confederate monuments, but I am less a fan of rioting. Why aren't the Police engaging these felons?

A friend of mine contacted a friend of his on the PPD swat team. The police were ordered to stand down while private property was destroyed by the black female police chief from Fairfax NoVa, the memorial is being sacrificed to save old town.

Sickening that they will allow private property to be destroyed. Bad enough when they let public property be destroyed but this is much worse.
Considering they certainly won't allow the owner to defend his own property it seems like this should be considered an unlawful taking. Hope he sues.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:48:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's surreal man.

I've seen so many things posted by these fuckers that would have gotten anybody from our side thrown in Gitmo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

It's surreal man.

I know.

So many people have their head in the sand and don't realize what these people are capable of.

But its been made more than clear the police won't be helping you in many places. They will literally stand there and watch you get assaulted. Even worse they will step in and arrest you if you defend yourself.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
how is the middle of the street private property?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those unfamiliar, dumbasses destroyed the only reason to go to that shithole.

It was a beautiful monument.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/50910/EC07719A-4139-4437-B1DF-1219D181E338_jpe-1456501.JPG
how is the middle of the street private property?

I am curious as well. Can anyone confirm its private property ?
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:53:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know.

So many people have their head in the sand and don't realize what these people are capable of.

But its been made more than clear the police won't be helping you in many places. They will literally stand there and watch you get assaulted. Even worse they will step in and arrest you if you defend yourself.
View Quote

100%.

If you are in the orbit of these parasites, the cops will absolutely take their side.   Two weeks of the most concrete evidence you could ever use in a court of law to back up that fact.   This statue tonight though is especially ridiculous.  They were on scene to save the future noble prize winner within seconds.   Mind blowing.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:55:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Southern Democrats literally lynched him.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:59:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Personally,
I think the city or possibly the entire state should be sued because the street sign CLEARLY showed it was safe to proceed.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 3:07:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

100%.

If you are in the orbit of these parasites, the cops will absolutely take their side.   Two weeks of the most concrete evidence you could ever use in a court of law to back up that fact.   This statue tonight though is especially ridiculous.  They were on scene to save the future noble prize winner within seconds.   Mind blowing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.

100%.

I've been watching it for a couple years. Literally seeing cops not even help people escape from beatings. Just stand there. And its infuriating. The worst part is not the indifference, but the fact you know they'd arrest them if they attempted to defend themselves properly. Like Mike Strictland.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 5:29:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s when my SCAR17’s barrel will get red hot.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 6:08:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't worry.  They won't stop there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 6:19:03 AM EDT
[#43]
This is what it felt like to live in Germany in the  1930s.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#44]
I truly don't understand why they would want to destroy Confederate monuments.

These "protesters" have a lot more in common with the CSA than they even realize.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I truly don't understand why they would want to destroy Confederate monuments.

These "protesters" have a lot more in common with the CSA than they even realize.

View Quote

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past”
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

States the guy with a Nazi Messerschmitt as his avatar. Perhaps they should tear that shit up too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check out the WW2 photos thread. At first I thought collecting Nazi photos to be his hobby. As time went on I was convinced he has a fetish. I have recently come to believe he is a real life Nazi.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your sarcasm meter is broke.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm fine, apparently, a suggestion is a personal attack.  I can't believe I let myself get suckered.  Oh well, live and learn.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Same thing going on here.

Link Posted: 6/11/2020 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This is what it felt like to live in Germany in the  1930s.
View Quote

not nearly, we have not yet begun to experience the depression and inflation that Germany suffered under in the lead up to the NAZIs
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top