Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it wrong to wish everyone in the AG's office was decorating either a tree or a lamppost?

How the fuck do they get away with this shit?!?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a wonder Kari Lake isn't on that list.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make sure you vote this November.  That will surely fix things.

We can surely work this out peacefully.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will imprison my political opponents for having a differing opinion...man.

"Democratsy" in action.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What a shocking post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on, OP. Were they indicted for being skeptical? Or were they indicted for casting fraudulent electoral college votes?

What a shocking post.

Funny. I only saw a gray bar till you quoted...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
How many commies in charge will indict Trump every month from now until Nov?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Pure communista dictatorship level shit right here.

I skeptical of everything the government does. That's my right.

Get this person off the government payroll, strip their law license, felony charges of oppression because you just subverted the constitution.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One more commie state to avoid.
View Quote

Yeah. How far AZ has fallen.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

do yourself a favor and never post that video again. It was proven that all of those allegations were so much made up BS that the Republicans who asked those people to speak Apologized to everybody.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These indictments are bullshit, but I think this will not turn out the way these people think it will go.

FINALLY, evidence of 2020 election fraud will be disclosed in court.

No court has been willing to hear any of the evidence so far, which is why the actual "Big Lie", that Joe Biden was elected, is bandied to this day.

Here's a start:

do yourself a favor and never post that video again. It was proven that all of those allegations were so much made up BS that the Republicans who asked those people to speak Apologized to everybody.

@JLH3
Yeah?

That’s the first I’ve heard of that.
Why don’t you do yourself a favor and post evidence to support your post.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The night is young.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You’re just sitting here sowing discord instead.
View Quote

The title of this thread is unequivocally untrue.  It is a lie.

Calling it out as such is sowing discord?

Ok.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Democracy"

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure she'll try to grab some of the spotlight, but since she wasn't involved in fraudulently submitting electoral votes why would she be indicted?  Contrary to OP's bullshit/bald-faced lie headline, it was involvement in the submission of fake electors that resulted in the indictments, not "being skeptical".
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread is so thick with cope I'm surprised the site has enough resources to keep it going.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]
If the Arizona election was free and fair, then I would like a random sample of 1000 mail-in ballots to signature match the voter registration card to the envelope of the mail-in ballot.  And of those that don't match, I would like to interview that voter.

I'll get back with on what I found.

Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#16]
It's amazing to me how credulous people are about garbage on social media.

Article: they are being charged with being skeptical
Replies: omg they are being charged with being skeptical! We're next! Hang em (indistinct, gutteral rabble noises)

What if they aren't being charged with being skeptical but with forgery and fraud?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is it wrong to wish everyone in the AG's office was decorating either a tree or a lamppost?

How the fuck do they get away with this shit?!?
View Quote

Because we let them.

It’s time to stop letting them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ok.
View Quote

Agreed the title is just GD bullshit and an invitation to join a circle jerk....  What's troubling and a microcosm of this nation, is that facts are no longer relevant to so many.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For everyone bitching about the headline it’s a copy pasta from the tweet.
View Quote

You jumping the gun to copy/paste a BS title?

Never!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ha, that’s pretty rich. So who is everyone supposed to believe? What’s the truth? What they say it is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD sure willing laps up lies, as long as it confirms what they wish was true.

Ha, that’s pretty rich. So who is everyone supposed to believe? What’s the truth? What they say it is?

The court documents that directly contradict the thread title.  

This shit isn't hard.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@JLH3
Yeah?

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's amazing to me how credulous people are about garbage on social media.

Article: they are being charged with being skeptical
Replies: omg they are being charged with being skeptical! We're next! Hang em (indistinct, gutteral rabble noises)

What if they aren't being charged with being skeptical but with forgery and fraud?
View Quote

Then let's investigate and charge all with forgery and fraud who deserve it.

But it only goes one way, doesn't it?

You see the elements in this thread all too happy to eat our own while being ok with the left committing massive election fraud.

Kinda points to what they are, really. Gets old seeing the same names doing the same shit in every thread.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ok.
View Quote

OP has started threads with fake titles before and refused to edit them when called out.

There’s nothing wrong with your commentary… it just upsets the “you’re gonna get loaded into a train car for voting for Trump” crowd.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You see the elements in this thread all too happy to eat our own while being ok with the left committing massive election fraud.

Kinda points to what they are, really. Gets old seeing the same names doing the same shit in every thread.
View Quote

What gets old is members refusing to acknowledge facts they do not like...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Just gonna save Zhukov the time...

{CoC #4 removed - Z}

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Almost the bottom of page 1 before any facts get posted.

The good news about this is that any Democrats who try to sabotage a Republican victory this fall will get jammed up the same way. Indictments for errybody!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The good news about this is that any Democrats who try to sabotage a Republican victory this fall will get jammed up the same way. Indictments for errybody!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah. Sure thing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Come on, OP. Were they indicted for being skeptical? Or were they indicted for casting fraudulent electoral college votes?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
thanks buddy!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If the Arizona election was free and fair, then I would like a random sample of 1000 mail-in ballots to signature match the voter registration card to the envelope of the mail-in ballot.  And of those that don't match, I would like to interview that voter.

I'll get back with on what I found.

Thank you very much.
View Quote

Fun fact: record retention laws provide for a LOT less time to retain election records. The IRS requires that you hold on to your tax information for years. Employers' personnel records have to be retained for years. Election records are often purged & trashed in a year or two, depending on local state laws.

This is one thing that election reform might have tackled after 2020, but for some reason there was remarkable little election reform in the state legislatures. Like state governments across the country weren't serious about making sure their elections were as secure as possible. Note that this goes for states under Republican control too. After 2020 we should have seen a wave of election reform laws tightening up in-person voting, ballot record accuracy, record retention, public access to records, ID requirements, voter roll requirements, etc, etc. Why did we not see that? Why did that not make a bunch of headlines for months between 2020 and 2022? Now here it is 2024, and we're going into another Presidential election with basically the same system we had in place four years ago.

My state adopted a couple minor changes to bar external funding for election support (Zuckerberg paying for ballot drop boxes and the like and requiring only actual election officials could exercise authority. Really minor changes. No changes in early voting, mail-in ballots, record retention, etc.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well?

12% of GD are fucking liberal commie shills
View Quote

I didn't say it but take it from Moderators in a similar thread

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

THE LAST WORD

Folks, rather than handing out the numerous warnings that have been earned in this thread, we're going to lock it with a simple reminder - anything you direct toward another member that is intended as an insult is a violation of our Code of Conduct.

6 - Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response.
You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.  

If you spend enough time here, you may start to forget we all have far more in common with each other than with those who are working to disarm us and render the citizenry powerless.  The spectrum of political thought does not run from DeSantis to Trump.  Yes, there are some significant differences, but we need to learn to discuss them respectfully or move on.   This infighting harms the community and drives people away, and for that reason, we will not tolerate it.

A significant part of G.D. seems to have has devolved to:

If'N Yu WoOdnuT BeeLiVe DuNaLd j. TRuMp is JeBus, tHeN Yu'za CoMmIe!!

Facts are: Evidence was presented to a Grand Jury, who returned indictments.  Trump is currently unindicted in the AZ fake electors case.

Maybe some people were on to something when suggesting Republicans might be much better with a different Candidate who did not have tons of legal baggage from 2020 to run in 2024.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#31]
There was a time AZ was on the short list for retirement.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_3197_jpeg-3197098.JPG

Video in X posts above.
View Quote

Let me guess what political party that dumb twat belongs to .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Electors are not required to cast the popular vote so I guess it depends how you define fraudulent.

Pretty sure we all know where "certain" individuals on ARF stand .

Inbeded conspirators work much the same way on this forum as they do in government.

They are a cancer that is allowed to work within the rules while killing the host .

Anybody that is OK with the current lawfare taking place in this country is part of the disease killing it and, will be the first to cry when and if the pendulum ever swings the other way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

THE LAST WORD

Folks, rather than handing out the numerous warnings that have been earned in this thread, we're going to lock it with a simple reminder - anything you direct toward another member that is intended as an insult is a violation of our Code of Conduct.

You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.  

If you spend enough time here, you may start to forget we all have far more in common with each other than with those who are working to disarm us and render the citizenry powerless.  The spectrum of political thought does not run from DeSantis to Trump.  Yes, there are some significant differences, but we need to learn to discuss them respectfully or move on.   This infighting harms the community and drives people away, and for that reason, we will not tolerate it.

Facts are: Evidence was presented to a Grand Jury, who returned indictments.  Trump is currently unindicted in the AZ fake electors case.

Maybe some people were on to something when suggesting Republicans might be much better with a different Candidate who did not have tons of legal baggage from 2020 to run in 2024.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Oh, heavens.....INFIGHTING? Mean words and name calling?

Is that anything like when the founders would come to blows over ideology and they had to ban pistols and daggers from congress?

A grand jury indicted Kyle.

"Republicans" would be better off flushing the milque toast rino assholes, close ranks, support the people who actually want to get shit done. Do we need to pull out the list of the shit Trump actually got done in the face of opposition from the opposing party, the media, and his own party?

I'm wasting my keystrokes. I realize that. Y'all aren't going to quit doing what you do. I should enjoy it for what it is, same as MSM, antifa, BLM, etc. Entertainment.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is that anything like when the founders would come to blows over ideology and they had to ban pistols and daggers from congress?

"Republicans" would be better off flushing the milque toast rino assholes, close ranks, support the people who actually want to get shit done. Do we need to pull out the list of the shit Trump actually got done in the face of opposition from the opposing party, the media, and his own party?

I'm wasting my keystrokes. I realize that. Y'all aren't going to quit doing what you do. I should enjoy it for what it is, same as MSM, antifa, BLM, etc. Entertainment.
View Quote

It’s a good thing he faced opposition from his own party or we’d have an AWB in effect right now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those elements you refer to are the left.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE LAST WORD

Bigger_Hammer

LOL.

I've said (over & over & over...) that I will vote for the "Republican Candidates" in every election & position I can. I have in every election. Since I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980.

If you want to keep huffing that Copeium somehow believing a marginal low IQ Reality TV "personality" who was a Democrat (until he decided to run as a "Republican") who lived a disastrous personal life (sexual assaults, serial cheating, trail of bankruptcies & failed businesses) is somehow "The Righteous Saviour" of America just keep on. I should enjoy it for the comedy & LOLs.

Trump was elected as an "unknown" over the most hated Democrat since Jefferson Davis by a whisper thin few votes over a few key electoral college states. Trump lost the Popular Total Vote in 2016 (& again in 2020).  Hey, I'm glad Trump surprised everyone with that whisker thin win. 4 (or 8 years) of Madame President Hilary Clinton certainly would have been terrible & a disaster for America.
But, while President Trump had chances to really get things done & he flubbed it. Instead of being focused on being the President and getting legislation passed (while he held the House & Senate), Trump cared more about generating "All Eyes On Me" attention whoring instead of letting his accomplishments do the speaking.  He did Executive Orders that could just as easily be revoked by any successor.

Trump's Legal Problems?  Mostly caused by Trump's stupid &  illegal actions.  Paying off a Porn Starlett & ex-Playboy bunny & trying to hide the payoffs? His hair brained January 6th Fake Electors Fiasco?

Sorry for your distress about my comment. A Golden Rule of Life to Remember.  "Don't do legally questionable idiotic actions & it's much harder to end up at the defendants desk in a trial".

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#38]
The communist left hates America. The Republicans are just the other side of the same counterfeit coin.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Much of GD isn't going to understand that without a catchy, misleading tweet, a Rumble video, and 60 angry, reinforcing posts from Trump on Truth Social at 2AM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most states have laws dictating that the party whose candidate wins the state’s popular vote, gets to choose the state’s electors. Joe Biden won both Michigan and Arizona, so the democrats got to choose the state’s electors. But Republicans in those states, under direction and guidance from the Trump administration, submitted their own electors anyway. The cast electoral votes, the party certified them, and then submitted them to congress and the national archives as if they were the legitimate electors. Blatantly in violation of the law.

Much of GD isn't going to understand that without a catchy, misleading tweet, a Rumble video, and 60 angry, reinforcing posts from Trump on Truth Social at 2AM.

You two make a set.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Apparently 27 people so far who support the sniffy ol pedo potatus and his legion of orcs and drag queens and millions of illegal alien criminals.

How many DU plants are in this place now? Anybody got a head count?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who the fuck voted yes?

Apparently 27 people so far who support the sniffy ol pedo potatus and his legion of orcs and drag queens and millions of illegal alien criminals.

How many DU plants are in this place now? Anybody got a head count?

They love it here. It compliments their self-loathing, gender and father issues to be called homos by men.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This shit isn't hard.
View Quote

The tread title is irrelevant. The actions of the Arizona government are the problem. So I guess reality is hard for some?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Meanwhile, during the Supreme Court hearing today, the attorney general said if you don’t like the results of the election, you are more than welcome to challenge them in court.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sounds like they want to chill any dissent to their power.

That makes me want to dissent even more!
View Quote

Correct.  This is suppressing fire designed to intimidate us going into election season.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No Kari Lake?
View Quote

Looks like there are several defendants victims whose names have been redacted.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#45]
https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAM4Yz8ulYhpyO8f-HuqczFlmg-qRJPeC0OrhWgfted_Qspkmxm86ClaO2Bo0TaVWCUiumMw_n09tVxbILPsX3vDUoOBuUL_IBDmnVVmoigRGsVo-j1j1m7x_BM8Qj2GgKhqxY20_ziCcXi_1IeR9twXQDrIzobL_u9rLfpUYS20O

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

"There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level," Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic's politics podcast, The Ticket. "We still don't know what really happened."

"There's just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover," the Democratic Party's 2016 presidential nominee continued. "But you don't win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, 'Whoa, something's not right here.' That was a deep sense of unease."

Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and "it was even worse than I thought it was."

"I really did feel sometimes like the tree falling in the forest. I believed he was a puppet of Putin. I believed that there was relevant, important information in his tax returns. I believed he did not have the temperament to be president, he was unfit not a partisan comment, but an assessment of him," the former secretary of state said.

In August, Clinton said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not concede the upcoming November election "under any circumstances" because she believes "this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is."
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Electors are not required to cast the popular vote so I guess it depends how you define fraudulent.

Pretty sure we all know where "certain" individuals on ARF stand .

Inbeded conspirators work much the same way on this forum as they do in government.

They are a cancer that is allowed to work within the rules while killing the host .

Anybody that is OK with the current lawfare taking place in this country is part of the disease killing it and, will be the first to cry when and if the pendulum ever swings the other way.
View Quote

You are conflating faithless electors and fraudulent electors.

Legitimate electors can cast a vote for whoever they want (crossing party lines makes them a “faithless elector”).  Perfectly legal.

Fraudulent electors don’t get to cast a vote at all, because they aren’t the legitimate electors from that state. Pretending they are earns you a criminal indictment.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make sure you vote this November.  That will surely fix things.

We can surely work this out peacefully.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/321624/00872e8f2c30370c_png-3197474.JPG

Question, HeadInSand:  Will you be voting in this election or not?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JLH3
Yeah?

LOL

Did you even watch the video?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The tread title is irrelevant. The actions of the Arizona government are the problem. So I guess reality is hard for some?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit isn't hard.

The thread title is directly what the person you quoted was talking about.  How is that not relevant?

Reality is hard for some when you want so hard to believe something you will grasp onto any bullshit on the internet.  Basic reasoning skills are hard, I know.

But hey, keep on stomping your feet, and maybe what you want will come true.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@JLH3
Yeah?

That's the first I've heard of that.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and post evidence to support your post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These indictments are bullshit, but I think this will not turn out the way these people think it will go.

FINALLY, evidence of 2020 election fraud will be disclosed in court.

No court has been willing to hear any of the evidence so far, which is why the actual "Big Lie", that Joe Biden was elected, is bandied to this day.

Here's a start:

@JLH3
Yeah?

That's the first I've heard of that.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and post evidence to support your post.

@yankee43

How about the fact Harris admitted there was no proof to back up the allegations

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brahmresnik/status/1630746464824459265?ref_src=twsrc[/tweet]

and the Republican-controlled house voted to expel her over it

https://apnews.com/article/liz-harris-expel-arizona-legislature-accusations-4e7ac52509920377acc8b71175d38876#:~:text=PHOENIX%20

and here is what House President Toma said about the presentation.

"What should have been a joint hearing to examine commonsense election reforms devolved into disgraceful fringe theater," Toma said in a statement Monday. "I'm not alone in believing that it was irresponsible and bad judgment for Ms. Harris to invite a person to present unsubstantiated and defamatory allegations in a legislative forum."

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/arizona-republicans-disavow-wide-ranging-bribery-allegation/
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top