BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are the typical Soros shills that appear in every Trump related thread to shit it up — like clockwork. This forum was a lot better when it wasn’t full of these people.
View Quote

2023'er hmmmmm

It was much better when it wasn't full of "Putin aligned conservatives" always shitting on America.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They don’t get it, they can’t get past their own grandiose and pompous self righteousness that is reflected in the smug satisfaction with this lawfare that started with Jones, and same playbook used against Trump, Giuliani, and others. Or the political persecution and imprisonment of D’Souza, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Owen Shroyer (infowars host) and so on. Oh because they don’t like Trump they’re cool with this.

Cry me a river about the families. Plenty of families of crime victims don’t go around suing anyone and everyone to make a buck. Same people went after Remington, so that shows you what they’re all about. Similar thing here in Texas, the Sutherland Springs families went after Academy Sports because the dirt bag let loose by the USAF bought his rifle using a Colorado license. The Uvalde Families are now suing UPS and Fedex for shipping items to the psycho. You can’t make this shit up.

The people applauding this are the rino neocon types, fake conservatives, too good for everything, act like they’re on our side but shit on everything, but they’ll find out soon enough what it’s all about and will probably get what’s coming to them when things ultimately get to a breaking point. It will probably go down like this, they’ll act superior and pompous and mouth off to the wrong redneck, and there you go.
(Not wishing this on them, but it’s pretty evident)
View Quote

It's just a underscore circle jerk. With the assistance of pharmaceuticals.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They are the typical Soros shills that appear in every Trump related thread to shit it up — like clockwork. This forum was a lot better when it wasn’t full of these people.
View Quote

Let us examine the facts...

Attachment Attached File

Recent Unpaid account - ??
No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

Calls out long term active members as "schills"... ??

2023 account of less than a year somehow claiming ARFCOM was "better" when "those people" (10-15-20 year members) were not there - ??

"Welcome to ARFCOM" ... I will take your "criticism" with ALL the weight & seriousness it deserves. (None)

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57882/Screenshot_20240609-081643_png-3236623.JPG

No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

2023 account of less than a year somehow claiming ARFCOM was "better" when "those people" (10-15-20 year members) were not there - ??

"Welcome to ARFCOM" ... I will take your "criticism" with ALL the weight & seriousness it deserves. (None)

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57882/Screenshot_20240609-081643_png-3236623.JPG

No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

Bigger_Hammer

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! HEADSHOT.

And in before he says that he was either a LOOOOOOOOOONG time lurker or was locked out of his old account etc.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Since Alex Jones is "unavailable" - here is some Doomer - Loony "Brake'N News Flash" for those Alex Jones Fan Bois who are "Jonesing" for some Doom to spin themselves up to PANIC mode because "Da GlObALiSts R cOmINg FuR PaTRiOts"...

Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets? There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty.
These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.
Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.-

FEMA has three-layer boxcars for transporting shackled prisoners to the more than 800 empty and guarded concentration camps across the USA, with 20,000 new prisoner boxcars and 40-foot railroad containers arriving in Oregon from China for our forests for planned martial law in time for military exercises for martial law.
My research and documentation on the boxcars and shackles goes far beyond Phil´s interview. Long before I heard of him, I had eyewitness information on these boxcars. A van full of eyewitnesses, missionaries traveling across America to evangelize and pray, stumbled across these boxcars in Montana, near Columbia Falls in Glacier.
They described boxcars, in this case painted black, with shackles welded into them and a modern guillotine at the head of each boxcar inside. As they were photographing mountain scenery, they decided to follow railroad tracks into the wilderness so as to not get lost.
This is how they came upon these boxcars with shackles. I later received a report from Lee Harrington of Valier, MT, who was a professional metal worker. He told me how in Glascow, MT, summer youth workers were employed to weld shackles into boxcars in that operation.
They were then shipped west to Glacier and stored on remote sidetracks. Passing through the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Cutbank, a local Blackfoot Indian, George Bullcalf, spotted these strange boxcars. When I interviewed local Patriots in Columbia Falls, they confirmed that hunters often stumbled upon such boxcars on remote train spurs in that wilderness region.
I THEN TRAVELED TO PORTLAND OREGON, and lectured in the home of an actual employee of GUNDERSON STEEL FABRICATION. The wife of this high level executive called this meeting personally to make a public admission. In the meeting were OTHER GUNDERSON EMPLOYEES who had witnessed the prisoner boxcars in the higher than normal, three floor/three tier prisoner boxcars.
She admitted that her husband finally told her that GUNDERSON WAS UNDER SECRET CONTRACT FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE THESE PRISONER BOXCARS. She also admitted that Gunderson had a satellite factory for a boxcars with shackles operation in Texas.
I called Col. Jim Ammerman in Texas,famous military Patriot-lecturer against martial law, and told him about this. He replied, “A friend of mine who is a metal welder called me recently, and said he had gone to apply for a job in offered in Texas for welding. When he was told that it involved WELDING SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS, he declined the job!”
I later interviewed Russian immigrants in this area who admitted that some of their people were working at Gunderson, and one young man, Sasha, admitted working on prisoner boxcars and described them completely to his Russian Christian friends there.
THE RUSSIAN COMMMUNITY NOW KNOWS ABOUT THEM AND IS VERY AFRAID OF THE IMPLICATIONS!!! Many Russians still work there.
Another source, WATCHDOG, a retired military vet with a watchdog group, described yet another boxcar with shackles operation in New Hampshire, with three tiered boxcars fitted with shackles.
Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers, coming into America via the west coast. They were ordered by the American government through a Senator who visited China and ordered these items. Workers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China.
Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese. I receive constant reports across America regarding these types of prisoner boxcars from former radio listeners and Patriots across America… and Canada.
Recently, a former high level satanist from the mountains of North Carolina, now a Christian and receiving discipleship, admitted that boxcars with shackles were indeed in the mountains of NC and waiting for the hour of martial law.
(Asheville, NC) He warned that many Patriots and Christians arrested and secured into these prisoner boxcars under martial law will never even make it to the death camps..that many will be tortured and sacrificed once restrained in these prisoner boxcars.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Daaaaamn.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Recent Unpaid account -  
No Forum activity -  
No E.E. activity -  

Calls out long term active members as "schills"...  

2023 account of less than a year somehow claiming ARFCOM was "better" when "those people" (10-15-20 year members) were not there -  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

2023'er hmmmmm

It was much better when it wasn't full of "Putin aligned conservatives" always shitting on America.
View Quote

I’ve been lurking here daily since at least 2008. Just because I joined the forum last year, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been here.

Not sure where the Putin nonsense is coming from lol.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’ve been lurking here daily since at least 2008. Just because I joined the forum last year, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2023'er hmmmmm

I predicted this. Am i the next Alex Jones?

Nope, because i live in the real world.

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who?

@trapsh00ter99
View Quote
Dag

@fadedsun
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Daaaaamn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

Bigger_Hammer

Daaaaamn.

Ooh, the pulsating intensifies within the group!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No Forum activity - ??
No E.E. activity - ??

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Arfcom doesn’t exactly represent America, nor a sane America, or even “conservatives” in general.
View Quote

Quoted:
MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM---MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM..

He is 100% right. We got way too many shills, domers and generally undinged flatheads here.
View Quote

Laid bare we see what the Never Trumpers and Ukebros really think about this site.  About 90% of this forum doesn't agree with your glee around the Alex Jones situation.  I'll let you get back to your low effort trolling circle jerk.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
All the other bs he spouts to whip the crazies into a frenzy is one thing but accusing parents of murdered kids that they're faking it is pretty fucked up.
View Quote

I realize people grieve in different ways but some of the parents reactions were certainly odd
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Laid bare we see what the Never Trumpers and Ukebros really think about this site.  About 90% of this forum doesn't agree with your glee around the Alex Jones situation.  I'll let you get back to your low effort trolling circle jerk.
View Quote

What is 82/147?

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ooh, the pulsating intensifies within the group!!!
View Quote

You’ve been here for 30 seconds but you talk about underscores.

Weird!
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! HEADSHOT.

And in before he says that he was either a LOOOOOOOOOONG time lurker or was locked out of his old account etc.
View Quote

a lot of members got shitty bans and were allowed back.

the dates aren't always has they seem.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Weird!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What is 82/147?

View Quote
The poll say 62% feel Jones did nothing to warrant this. That's a majority.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The poll say 62% feel Jones did nothing to warrant this. That's a majority.
View Quote

Correct.

I didnt say it wasn’t a majority.

I said… “It isn’t a vast majority.”

It’s a little more than half.  It sure as shit isn’t 90% as Talahaseeeeze stated.

It’s also not “the majority of arfcom” because it’s probably 1% of the total membership voting.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Correct.

I didnt say it wasn’t a majority.

I said… “It isn’t a vast majority.”

It’s a little more than half.  It sure as shit isn’t 90% as Talahaseeeeze stated.

It’s also not “the majority of arfcom” because it’s probably 1% of the total membership voting.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Keep trying.  I voted the middle option BTW.  88% of this board doesn't share your glee in this judgement.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Correct.

I didnt say it wasn't a majority.

I said  "It isn't a vast majority."

It's a little more than half.  It sure as shit isn't 90% as Talahaseeeeze stated.

It's also not "the majority of arfcom" because it's probably 1% of the total membership voting.
View Quote
It's the majority of people that took the poll that think it's wrong. It's enough to win a majority vote.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's the majority of people that took the poll that think it's wrong. It's enough to win a majority vote.
View Quote

Sigh.

Reading is so hard.

I didn’t say it isn’t a majority.  I said it’s not a vast majority.

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Correct.

I didnt say it wasn't a majority.

I said  "It isn't a vast majority."

It's a little more than half.  It sure as shit isn't 90% as Talahaseeeeze stated.

It's also not "the majority of arfcom" because it's probably 1% of the total membership voting.
View Quote
Almost 2/3. That's quite a bit. The only thing it shows is the narrative that Jones "got what he deserves" isn't necessarily true by the people taking the poll.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313566/number_jpg-3236693.JPG

Keep trying.  I voted the middle option BTW.  88% of this board doesn't share your glee in this judgement.
View Quote

You keep cherry picking the poll to arrive at 90%.

Fact is, 45% agree that Jones was guilty, and 65% don’t.  That is not a vast majority.

Now, poll the general population outside of arfcom and see what you get.

You also continue to lie about my position on the judgement.  

I don’t give a shit about the judgment either way.  He can’t and won’t pay it, so it’s mostly irrelevant and theater.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t care if you believe me or not. Either way, I’d rather be viewed as a “23er” than cheerleading rather obvious legal warfare designed to curtail free speech. Believing AJ should have been convicted of aforementioned crime is one thing, but cheerleading the billion plus dollar judgment is something completely different — and unAmerican.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:39:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don’t care if you believe me or not. Either way, I’d rather be viewed as a “23er” than cheerleading rather obvious legal warfare designed to curtail free speech. Believing AJ should have been convicted of aforementioned crime is one thing, but cheerleading the billion plus dollar judgment is something completely different — and unAmerican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm Tim Cook I'm gay

I'm gaaaay

I wear pink sweaters I'm bill gates
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Alex Jones taking two types of horse paste and then turning into a donkey was one of the best skits I've ever seen on television
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Jones really deserved a a BIG faceslap. Not a billion dollar one. But he really worked hard to achieve that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Alex Jones taking two types of horse paste and then turning into a donkey was one of the best skits I've ever seen on television
View Quote

The dude is epic.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit a worthy 23er. That's like a Jackalope.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Jones really deserved a a BIG faceslap. Not a billion dollar one. But he really worked hard to achieve that.
View Quote

Disagree
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just remember it’s a war on free speech your cheering on.
View Quote

No, it isn’t.

And free speech isn’t what you think it is.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Using GD for a litmus test on anything is a bad idea.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Disagree
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree

I concur with the disagree and we all know that Hitler took the DMT, Stalin took the DMT, Mao took the DMT, THE DMT THE DMT.

It's all about the DMT (Alex Jones Remix)
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#37]
He's an unhinged nutcase that was fun to watch. I think his whole shtick and fake persona is actually really funny. He is unintentionally hilarious.

If he wasn't selling fake medicine to people with real ailments. He's a piece of shit for that. Dude made millions selling desperate people snake oil.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He's an unhinged nutcase that was fun to watch. I think his whole shtick and fake persona is actually really funny. He is unintentionally hilarious.

If he wasn't selling fake medicine to people with real ailments. He's a piece of shit for that. Dude made millions selling desperate people snake oil.
View Quote

And now he gets to give it all back.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Weird!
View Quote

Nah, man, he's been lurking for a decade and just now decided to join.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I concur with the disagree and we all know that Hitler took the DMT, Stalin took the DMT, Mao took the DMT, THE DMT THE DMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw

FANTASTIC pull
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are vitamins snake oil?
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Warning: thread slide, but at least some people are moving on from defending self-admitted psychotic and known purveyor of lies for misery and profit, Alex Jones.

If you have a documented deficiency that can't be addressed through lifestyle and diet changes, great, you may need a supplement. Most of us don't, and we take them out of the same misguided, wishful thinking that goes hand in hand with a weakness for conspiracy theories and blind faith in narcissistic populists.

Here's some light reading for your Sunday afternoon.

In an editorial titled Enough is Enough: Stop Wasting Money on Vitamin and Mineral Supplements, doctors from Johns Hopkins and other medical schools cast real shade on the vitamin and supplement industry. Reviewing 27 studies that involved more than 400,000 participants, the doctors concluded that there was no evident benefit from multivitamins, paired vitamins, or single vitamins in preventing all-cause mortality, cardiovascular disease or cancer. They further concluded from reviewing extensive studies that vitamins don’t help with cognitive decline in older adults.

https://3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/2024/05/snake-oil-vitamins-and-self-help.html

Our findings reveal that beyond known toxicities at high levels, dietary supplements may contribute to increased risk of cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10930792/
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was/is pushing colloidal silver: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061

Is that a vitamin though.. ?
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 1:59:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Warning: thread slide, but at least some people are moving on from defending self-admitted psychotic and known purveyor of lies for misery and profit, Alex Jones.

If you have a documented deficiency that can't be addressed through lifestyle and diet changes, great, you may need a supplement. Most of us don't, and we take them out of the same misguided, wishful thinking that goes hand in hand with a weakness for conspiracy theories and blind faith in narcissistic populists.

In an editorial titled Enough is Enough: Stop Wasting Money on Vitamin and Mineral Supplements, doctors from Johns Hopkins and other medical schools cast real shade on the vitamin and supplement industry. Reviewing 27 studies that involved more than 400,000 participants, the doctors concluded that there was no evident benefit from multivitamins, paired vitamins, or single vitamins in preventing all-cause mortality, cardiovascular disease or cancer. They further concluded from reviewing extensive studies that vitamins don’t help with cognitive decline in older adults.

https://3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/2024/05/snake-oil-vitamins-and-self-help.html

Our findings reveal that beyond known toxicities at high levels, dietary supplements may contribute to increased risk of cancer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a lot more here to unpack.

Yes, if you're eating healthy you don't need vitamins. No disagreement.

Second, most people don't.

Third, the government approves some pretty nasty shit to put into our food, to include waste products.

Fourth, if you haven't taken vitamins at the onset of illness and noticed good effects, I don't know what to tell you.

Selling vitamins seems a pretty stupid reason to hate a guy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

To his credit - Alex Jones did host one of the most "memorable" interviews I can recall...

Alex Jones hosting Kanye West in the middle of Kanye's total & complete mental breakdown...  

Totally covering his head a black S&M head mask bringing & waving around a butterfly net & bottle of "yahoo" for net + yahoo = Netanyahu...

So absolutely incredibly bizarre that even Alex Jones didn't know what to say or where to "go" with that interview...

"When the going gets Weird, the Weird turn Professional". Hunter S. Thompson

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't think Sandy Hook was a "hoax". I believe it happened mostly the way it was reported, but that the media and government took liberties in politicizing the event. I still haven't ever been able to rationalize this video.

Sandy Hook parent Robby Parker laughing and joking off camera before press conference

Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't think Sandy Hook was a "hoax". I believe it happened mostly the way it was reported, but that the media and government took liberties in politicizing the event. I still haven't ever been able to rationalize this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZfxxPc0r0

View Quote

It’s easily rationalized.

Parker’s dad cracked a joke just before he went to speak.

Human emotions swing wildly in times of extreme grief.

It’s not a “gotcha” that the conspiracy theorists think it is.

Anyone who uses it as evidence of a conspiracy should be embarrassed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It’s easily rationalized.

Parker’s dad cracked a joke just before he went to speak.

Human emotions swing wildly in times of extreme grief.

It’s not a “gotcha” that the conspiracy theorists think it is.

Anyone who uses it as evidence of a conspiracy should be embarrassed.
View Quote

That's weird I don't feel embarrassed.

If my child was killed the last thing I would want to do would be give interviews about it, and I definitely wouldn't be laughing.

I understand people grieve differently, but I really don't find any issue in people thinking that's an odd reaction.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's weird I don't feel embarrassed.

If my child was killed the last thing I would want to do would be give interviews about it, and I definitely wouldn't be laughing.

I understand people grieve differently, but I really don't find any issue in people thinking that's an odd reaction.
View Quote

I don’t either.  But thinking that it’s an unusual reaction and asserting that he’s a crisis actor are two different things.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZfxxPc0r0

View Quote

I’m not familiar with the emotional roller coaster that comes with having a child murdered, and what a parent does or doesn’t do to help cope and get through it.  I assume trying to stay as light hearted as possible when you can is part of it.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top