Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I need a Hawaiian face mask so I don't get the virus.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe they can form up on Seminary Ridge and head for the copse of trees.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be a shame if there was 10 guys for every grave waiting for them in the cemetery and its outskirts and could catch them all dead center in the middle of the act before anything got damaged...be a crying shame....
View Quote
'White supremacist group attacks peaceful protesters, story at 11!!!!!'
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I suggest they attack Fort Sumter. I will even charter a helicopter to transport them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe this to be false information.  This intel would presume a level of planning, force and materiel movement capabilities, and cohesion not largely ascribed to this enemy.  It's narrating the extreme prime wish.  I don't think they can pull that off on a major level.  Perhaps it might come together in a couple of places to some degree, but widespread?  Cohesive?  A major assault?  I'm thinking not.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Are they making a move?

Is it time we just have to get it on.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That won't go the way they think it will...
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop talking about it and come on if you're coming
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
They won't ever try to employ any real violence in the suburbs. Looting businesses is one thing. They're relatively "safe" to do so, considering they know police won't do anything, and very few business owners will actually kill them for it, due to legalities. And they know no one is going to shoot them for tearing down statues.

But if they were to start going into people's homes or trying to set fires to homes...it's basically weapons free for the homeowners, and legal for the homeowners in most cases.

Some groups may be stupid enough to try, but as soon as a couple of them are swiss-cheesed and deaded by homeowners, and legally so, I'll bet they rethink their plan.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there a law that states it is illegal to kill trespassers who are stealing all of your assets/goods and destroying your property/business/merchandise?

That all seems like a totally valid reason to kill as a form of defense.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Wrong holiday.

They are dependent on correctly timing moves to current events or symbolic holidays that stretch sympathy from the moderates not just the fringe base.

Unless my previous speculation that they are pushing for being massacred by the civilian opposition to generate the required optics for a surge of support is actually correct.

But they are cowards and need to maintain being feared to operate effectively. If they are met with force and beaten badly by middle-class home-class homeowners they lose their intimidation factor.

More likely they are trying to provoke a premature and disproportionate response.

Keep doing what we do, dismiss them, mock them and belittle their accomplishments. If conflict is unavoidable then they need to be made to stew and build up pressure to make a messy mistake. Then the gloves can come off and the momentum and support will shift to their opposition.

It sucks but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The goal isn't to fight racism or fascism.  The goal is to goat the right into a heavy-handed response so they can parade dead bodies of peaceful protesting "kids" on the news as being casualties of white supremacists in Trump's America.  They will be presented as "kids" protesting peacefully for equal rights and tolerance that were attacked & silenced by crazy white gun owners and/or fascist police acting on behalf of the evil Orange Man.

Destroying their own cities didn't work.  Destroying confederate monuments didn't work.  Destroying completely unrelated monuments of founding fathers and historical figures didn't work.  Next will be union & veteran graves.  If that doesn't work they will keep escalating until they are marching down the streets of rural America and someone finally says "fuck it" and protects their family/property with force.  They will get their martyrs even if it means burning the entire nation to the ground and beating innocent people to death with skateboards and bike locks.
View Quote
Came here to post this. It's like the little guy who keeps poking at your chest, daring you to do something. They're using the same tack with Talcum X saying that white Jesus needs to be smashed in churches. They'll keep pushing until they get a reaction, then cry victim.

Best thing would be if these Commie shits just started "disappearing".
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Stop being racist and asking racist questions!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...the desecration of 3500 Union Solder graves at the Hallowed ground where Abraham Lincoln gave his Gettysburg Address.

Perhaps I'm simple, but how does vandalizing the graves of the people fighting against the Confederacy fight fascism and/or racism?

Unless of course none of this has anything to do with those stated goals.  

Speaking of racist questions....what's it called when a group uses violence or the threat of violence to effect political change?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#16]
it reminds me how islamic state would proclaim " we will strike the heart of america soon!!" and then nothing, then almost a year later, some lone wolf with direction from the FBI will attempt some terrorist attack and maybe kill one person before they get killed themselves.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Why is this domestic terrorist group not being stopped? Us average Americans are losing our freedoms, while the radical commie terrorists are getting unlimited freedom to tear this country apart! What the F is going on?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#18]
At this point, if you aren't gunned up and ready to repel boarders at a moments notice you are a failure.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Do you want to catch mortars/bottle rockets to the face?

Because that's how you catch mortars/rockets to the face. Pick the one day of the year where everyone has explosives and nobody gets prosecuted for it lmao.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Speaking of racist questions....what's it called when a group uses violence or the threat of violence to effect political change?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...the desecration of 3500 Union Solder graves at the Hallowed ground where Abraham Lincoln gave his Gettysburg Address.

Perhaps I'm simple, but how does vandalizing the graves of the people fighting against the Confederacy fight fascism and/or racism?

CNN says peaceful protest movement.

I say terrorism.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck those communists.
I’ve always wanted to do mag dumps on July 4th
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
By the "suburbs" I expect they would mean residential areas directly adjacent to large mostly liberal leaning cities.  I mean, they're welcome to come on out a little deeper into the woods, but with all those illegal fireworks going off, nobody will notice the gun shots.  Or the sound of tractors digging graves fence post holes.
View Quote

There's also pig farms out in the country.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Please sweet baby Jesus, let them try the suburbs. PLEASE.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why telegraph your move?
View Quote

Misdirection
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They won't ever try to employ any real violence in the suburbs. Looting businesses is one thing. They're relatively "safe" to do so, considering they know police won't do anything, and very few business owners will actually kill them for it, due to legalities. And they know no one is going to shoot them for tearing down statues.

But if they were to start going into people's homes or trying to set fires to homes...it's basically weapons free for the homeowners, and legal for the homeowners in most cases.

Some groups may be stupid enough to try, but as soon as a couple of them are swiss-cheesed and deaded by homeowners, and legally so, I'll bet they rethink their plan.

View Quote

I'm not sure if all states have a similar statue, but look at the "Arson" part in Kentucky's. It reads like I have the ability to use deadly force if someone tries to burn down my barn doesn't it (even if I'm not inside)? Not that I necessarily would, just interesting. Wonder if that was a law that came about during the tobacco wars where people would run around at night and burn down tobacco barns of rivals.

(2) The use of deadly physical force by a defendant upon another person is justifiable under subsection (1) only when the defendant believes that the person against whom such force is used is:
(a) Attempting to dispossess him of his dwelling otherwise than under a claim of right to its possession; or
(b) Committing or attempting to commit a burglary, robbery, or other felony involving the use of force, or under those circumstances permitted pursuant to KRS 503.055, of such dwelling; or
(c) Committing or attempting to commit arson of a dwelling or other building in his possession.
(3) A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#26]
I was out in the back yard last night tending the fire pit while my daughter was studying on her laptop in the firelight.
We heard probably half a dozen mortar type fireworks going off about a half a mile away.
I commented what are these people thinking? And it's pretty unusual for this so early.
I'm in east Clark County, WA. (Vancouver).
We do have a spicy neighborhood in the area where these were being set off.
Also, I've heard these same fireworks over the last several nights from inside the house.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Twice in two days!  

Its troll bait btw
View Quote
This may be bait but I have no doubt their plans are to take it to the suburbs and terrorize the citizens in "white supremists" controlled areas.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It'll be just like all their other attacks on the suburbs.
View Quote

Nonexistent, because unlike the cops who sit back and watch them loot a wal mart, middle class suburban families will not sit back and let ANTIFA or criminal thugs endanger their family and destroy everything they worked a life time for.

If a mob of rioters approaches my home they will have to fight through a hail of hot lead to get to me.

My guess is its all talk. They probably intentionally picked the 4th to scare people when they hear fireworks thinking they are gun shots or explosions.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

it's not aobut that, it's about destroying the history of Western Civilization in its entirety to replace it with New Soviet Man.

think Maoist Cultural Revolution.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL yea good call there.

Antifa/BLM cannon fodder only congregate around large liberal metro areas which allow them support and logistics...the surrounding "suburbs" are also largely made up of majority liberal who might possibly carry their same views and support them... and so you threaten to massacre all of them? LOL what is that saying? .... "never stop your enemy from fucking themselves in the ass" or some shit ... ?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I was out in the back yard last night tending the fire pit while my daughter was studying on her laptop in the firelight.
We heard probably half a dozen mortar type fireworks going off about a half a mile away.
I commented what are these people thinking? And it's pretty unusual for this so early.
I'm in east Clark County, WA. (Vancouver).
We do have a spicy neighborhood in the area where these were being set off.
Also, I've heard these same fireworks over the last several nights from inside the house.
View Quote

I've been hearing fireworks, and gunshots, nightly in STL city for the past two weeks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#33]
How is burning the flag on July 4th about just removing Confederate statues again?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the "suburbs" I expect they would mean residential areas directly adjacent to large mostly liberal leaning cities.  I mean, they're welcome to come on out a little deeper into the woods, but with all those illegal fireworks going off, nobody will notice the gun shots.  Or the sound of tractors digging graves fence post holes.

yup

to get to my place/compound theres like 10 miles of road and farm after farm ...........

and coyotes like crazy in my part of west va
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

it's not aobut that, it's about destroying the history of Western Civilization in its entirety to replace it with New Soviet Man.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#36]
where did I leave my "do it" gif..??
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why telegraph your move?
View Quote

If this were true, it could be shut down easily and the real people behind this movement could be put in prison. That is if our leaders even want to stop it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Neither side will show up. Terrorist win.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Don’t you need a pyrotechnics listens to buy the “professional grade” fireworks?

If so, wouldn’t that leave a heck of a paper trail?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Being fairly familiar with that area, they would be dropped in their tracks if they tried it.   The people in that area would not tolerate that bullshit for one minute.  The other thing, the PSP, Park Police and local departments won't back down to them, so there are two layers.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope they try.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, ok
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Would be crazy if we had a CW2 kickoff at Gettysburg.
View Quote

I would buy tickets for that! It would be a sellout.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Please sweet baby Jesus, let them try the suburbs. PLEASE.
View Quote

Get out of my head

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

I never heard of this guy, so I can't vouch for the credibility of the source, but it tracks with Antifa's past antics.

ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day.

Announcements are already appearing on the Internet about the desecration of 3500 Union Solder graves at the Hallowed ground where Abraham Lincoln gave his Gettysburg Address.
View Quote

The real eye-opener is from a Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.
View Quote

According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments,  ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks.  They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

View Quote

My take:  The perception matters more than the truth (see my sig line).  Whether this story is true or not, it will make the rounds enough to add to the battle lines being drawn in this country.

"Fo" time grows ever nearer.  The countdown to civil war keeps ticking.
View Quote

Sounds like the North and South reenactors need to get together on the 4th.   They could plan a live reenactment of the battle with them playing one side and antifa playing the other.  Use live ammo for authenticity.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I want to see the bulletin. It wasn’t in the article that I saw.
View Quote

It starts with:

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#48]
I am betting fake. Possibly even created by someone on the Right ro make Antifa look even dumber than they already are.

Also Antifa doesnt broadcast like that. They are dumb but not that dumb.

Whoever made it knows how to play the emotional. Its quality trolling imho.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe they can form up on Seminary Ridge and head for the copse of trees.
View Quote
Maybe head towards "the angle", I heard that is a good time there...
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
LOL yea good call there.

Antifa/BLM cannon fodder only congregate around large liberal metro areas which allow them support and logistics...the surrounding "suburbs" are also largely made up of majority liberal who might possibly carry their same views and support them... and so you threaten to massacre all of them? LOL what is that saying? .... "never stop your enemy from fucking themselves in the ass" or some shit ... ?
View Quote

In urban areas the people who own the buildings and business dont actually live there. There is no one resisting them, in fact the locals are bringing them food and offering them places to sleep, shower, etc...I saw one video where a person was giving away the food at a restaurant, but it wasn't even their business, they just worked there and was giving away free food, likely without permission.

They will not receive the same warm welcome in a white suburb where the homes are owned by the people who live in them and many of the business are locally owned and operated.
Page / 6
Top Top