Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You buy food and then sell it?
Is this like a Craigslist thing?
View Quote

Buy it, smoke it, sell it. No craigslist. Word of mouth friends, family, friends of family. I’ve got a running list and never run out of folks wanting it. Actually the opposite. More people wanting than I have time to cook for.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Cheap.  My place gets 22.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$15 per pound

Cheap.  My place gets 22.

Yeah, same here. I’m not trying to get rich. Make a little money to pay for my charcoal, pans, rubs and make a little money toward my equipment I buy. Supreme product better than you can buy anywhere around and at a cheaper price. Folks are all over it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It’s a great product and price. I’ve smoked thousands of pounds and never got bad product from Kroger.
View Quote

Then why did they knock $3 per pound off of something they originally priced at $4.99/lb?

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Then why did they knock $3 per pound off of something they originally priced at $4.99/lb?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a great product and price. I’ve smoked thousands of pounds and never got bad product from Kroger.

I give up?

I would guess like anything else, they have inventory levels that they have to manage. I would assume when the inventory gets too high or possibly backed up they do price drops to move a lot fast.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top