Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I have known both and they should get into cross fit

They would never run out of conversation with themselves
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thank you for confirming I need to ignore everything that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths
View Quote

Ignoring what they say or teach is fucking stupid. But more power to ya, brah.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for confirming I need to ignore everything that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths

I don't listen to enemies of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Out of touch brovets that don't understand that losing a proxy war to Pakistan after 20 years and hugging it out with the Taliban to flee the country doesn't make them as hot as they were ten years ago.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you do something on their level to defend it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting at brown people on a different continent isn't defending the Constitution of the United States.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#9]
There is a certain amount or cringe when people say“drive” and “run” their firearm.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he speaks up in defense of the Constitution when it’s not popular, he’s apparently braver and doing more to defend it than they’ve done.

Quoted:
I know a former Green Beret who shot a former SEAL in the chest with a Sig.

Did he do it by dropping it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Just because they don't want to teach Bubba that needs to blow off the cheeto dust on his RMR how to shoot, they are the enemy of the Constitution?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Shooting at brown people on a different continent isn't defending the Constitution of the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should probably back away from this topic and watch the podcast. It will do you some good...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahhh. So pretty much everyone from the US Mil that participated in that war was racist? Or just the white guys?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Just because they don't want to teach Bubba that needs to blow off the cheeto dust on his RMR how to shoot, they are the enemy of the Constitution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

No, they allegedly don't train civilians. That's not even remotely the same as not training inexperienced people.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should probably back away from this topic and watch the podcast. It will do you some good...

I will do neither.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh. So pretty much everyone from the US Mil that participated in that war was racist? Or just the white guys?

No. People often times need to be shot. That doesn't mean that their being shot was in defense of the rights of the citizens of the United States.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If he speaks up in defense of the Constitution when it’s not popular, he’s apparently braver and doing more to defend it than they’ve done.

Did he do it by dropping it?
View Quote

No.

He did it by violating all 3 gun safety rules at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

View Quote

Someone taught them to shoot... because they are PT studs they have the right to be trained with a gun and Bubba doesn't? That argument doesn't add up man.

They are regular dudes who were civilians before they joined and are civilians once again when they get out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

View Quote

That's not really fair.  Sure that stereotype exists, but not everyone looking for serious training is part of MEAL team 6.

There are plenty of legit guys who are more than willing to train civilians, like Mike.  Plus, it's not like SOF, LEO and others they train are immune from retarded accidents and people going off the rails. Hell, in the same interview I referenced he says multiple times he wanted to kill himself.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No Pat Mac no care.
View Quote
Fuck Pat Mac.

He supports waiting periods but is too much of a meat head to realize it would negatively effect a female trying to protect herself from someone trying to kill her.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's not really fair.  Sure that stereotype exists, but not everyone looking for serious training is part of MEAL team 6.

There are plenty of legit guys who are more than willing to train civilians, like Mike.  Plus, it's not like SOF, LEO and others they train are immune from retarded accidents and people going off the rails. Hell, in the same interview I referenced he says multiple times he wanted to kill himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

True. In the same interview he said that he likes to vet the civi's that he does train. Nothing wrong with that. Gives you a baseline of what the person needs for training, and that they aren't shitty people.

When someone asks me to traln/teach them, I ask similar questions. How much training do they have? Do we need to start from ground zero or do we start somewhere else? It all depends.

Anyways, this side conversation isn't the purpose of the OPs post.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you've done nothing. Thank you for clarifying.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#21]
The gear-queers make my head hurt.

They’re just tools—either team is likely going to use their M4A1 variant to shoot anything worth shooting….
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've done exactly as much as these dickholes
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Am I the only person who feels that, at that level of training, repetition, and ability, choice of weapon is probably the least important element?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

True. In the same interview he said that he likes to vet the civi's that he does train. Nothing wrong with that. Gives you a baseline of what the person needs for training, and that they aren't shitty people.

When someone asks me to traln/teach them, I ask similar questions. How much training do they have? Do we need to start from ground zero or do we start somewhere else? It all depends.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Wasn't Chris Kyle killed by a guy he took out to shoot..??  
Not sure I have a problem with this
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Routh was a Marine.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#26]
RJ Shipley is a dirtbag. There is a reason his parents have cut off all contact with him. His dad is still friends with Slade tho.

Dj’s motto is “loyalty over integrity”. It’s the official motto of his skate company. Think about that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh yeah! In a tent.
View Quote

@pdm

Small world.  I know the guy that patched him up.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Routh was a Marine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

Routh was a Marine.

And ???    The guy had issues... he took him anyway.
Seems like his death could have been prevented.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Am I the only person who feels that, at that level of training, repetition, and ability, choice of weapon is probably the least important element?
View Quote

Hell no you're not.  Right there with you bud.

I wish there was a forum where we picked apart training at the level we pick apart the minutiae of everyone's favorite gear.  

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#30]
My FOG Canoe Club patch is weirder than I thought.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.  a Marine.

He used that incident as a reason he vets civilians first.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:29:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL. Ok.

View Quote
Wait until they find out TNVC vets their students.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Those Sigs look familiar.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.
View Quote

It’s almost like most people in the real world don’t get sucked into random internet drama, clutch pearls, and feign outrage at every perceived slight or misgiving.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#35]

That's hot.  I'm an admitted Glock fanboy and Sig hater, but I have a 365 XL that's decent enough and i've been thinking real hard about an Xcarry Compact recently.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's hot.  I'm an admitted Glock fanboy and Sig hater, but I have a 365 XL that's decent enough and i've been thinking real hard about an Xcarry Compact recently.
View Quote

I recently started dipping my toes, and so far I’m a fan.

First thing to note, is that the grip seems a lot more comfortable for my hand. Fits better. These particular guns shoot flat as shit. They feel quite natural to aim. Triggers are great.

Only have about 1K rounds down the pipe, currently waiting on the red dot mounts to come in.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I recently started dipping my toes, and so far I'm a fan.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/CB1D5FC1-D783-4994-B5C3-48BA79B2E02D-2188529.jpg

First thing to note, is that the grip seems a lot more comfortable for my hand. Fits better. These particular guns shoot flat as shit. They feel quite natural to aim. Triggers are great.

Only have about 1K rounds down the pipe, currently waiting on the red dot mounts to come in.
View Quote
You got a holster you like for those?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I recently started dipping my toes, and so far I’m a fan.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/CB1D5FC1-D783-4994-B5C3-48BA79B2E02D-2188529.jpg

View Quote

I thought it was only your MP7 pics that made me drool.  

What triggers are those?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Wait a minute. Glover bought a Sig 2 years ago and carried it it was a 320 Carry I think.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You got a holster you like for those?
View Quote

Not yet.

Need to get a Safariland 6390 ordered, just haven't yet.
Quoted:

I thought it was only your MP7 pics that made me drool.  

What triggers are those?
View Quote

Agency. Guns are full Agency builds.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#43]
History of the Glock 19 with U.S. Special Forces
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Is that the contingency guy that told everyone to stay home on J6?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not yet.

Need to get a Safariland 6390 ordered, just haven't yet.

Agency. Guns are full Agency builds.
View Quote

Oh. Shit I can't afford at the moment.  Good Sir, are you accepting applicants for the position of apprentice?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s almost like most people in the real world don’t get sucked into random internet drama, clutch pearls, and feign outrage at every perceived slight or misgiving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.

Yeah, because lining up with the far left and publicly dogpiling a kid who defended himself against violent rioters (as BRCC did and continues to do) is just meaningless internet drama and pearl clutching.

This indifferent mentality is part of why we keep losing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wait a minute. Glover bought a Sig 2 years ago and carried it it was a 320 Carry I think.
View Quote

He addresses that in the video.  He says that's the only one he's handled or shot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yeah, because lining up with the far left and publicly dogpiling a kid who defended himself against violent rioters (as BRCC did and continues to do) is just meaningless internet drama and pearl clutching.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of which the obvious solution is to say "Screw Mike Glover, Fieldcraft Survival, and all the contributions he's made" all because he wears a BRCC hat and doesn't go full outrage mob on someone he appears to be friends with.

When you make the barrier of entry of "We" to be an impossible standard for anyone to meet other than a random posters on Internet forums that nobody knows who constantly grandstand as principled, you're not setting yourself up to "win".

If your view of the world is to deny the fallibility of people, you're destined to lose.

But please, continue to infight with people who probably share 95% of the same views that you do, I'm sure that will work out well.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
God that sucked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fun fact, if you aren't aware, DJ is the son of Don Shipley, former SEAL and famous fake Navy Seal Buster Guy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139707/73713.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fun fact, if you aren't aware, DJ is the son of Don Shipley, former SEAL and famous fake Navy Seal Buster Guy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139707/73713.JPG

Ah, I had wondered when I started seeing the "Shipley" name; figured what are the chances of two Shipley SEALs that aren't related..

Quoted:
RJ Shipley is a dirtbag. There is a reason his parents have cut off all contact with him. His dad is still friends with Slade tho.

Dj’s motto is “loyalty over integrity”. It’s the official motto of his skate company. Think about that.

Well shit if that's true, that sucks.

Quoted:
What's the story with the BRCC hate? No opinion personally, just curious.

Not sure if serious, but...
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Remember-BRCC-Sold-Out-Kyle/5-2506725/
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Cliff-Notes-BRCC-Explanation/75-2506339/

As to OP's video link - started watching and I'll finish now, but I do find it interesting hearing the particulars that the Team guys prefer. Like others said there may be some SIG sponsorship behind the scenes also but...

I really like my 365XL - I have M&Ps for full size guns, but will get a 320 eventually. The one time I held one I found the balance awful (to be fair, this was with an empty factory 320); I would like to get an X5 Legion eventually, I think the balance will be better.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top