Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
There are perfecting their stealth truck technology, we have some catching up to do.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found a topless lady in a window! Open up the picture link and scroll to the right, you will see a park with something in the shape of a circle, with a large white with blueapartment style building, the building is in the park and has no other buildings around it. Now look on the tenth floor, if counting windows from the bottom, at the middle "blue area," 2nd window over = topless lady. If you see a black box slowly scroll to the left until it comes into focus.

View Quote

Censored now
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have to look that hard for a naked Lady there is something wrong...
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I found two bathroom windows in the same building on the same floor that have black boxes over them.  Damn photographer blocked them out.
View Quote

Same.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
No naked chick. But I did check out a school where a bunch of people are eating hotdogs and there's evidence that the kids are drinking Coca Colas in class... and yet none of them are fat. Imagine that... Japanese schools outshine ours, their kids aren't fat fucks, but they can eat motherfucking hot dogs and drink sodas in school.... FUCK YOU, MOOCHELLE!
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Censored now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found a topless lady in a window! Open up the picture link and scroll to the right, you will see a park with something in the shape of a circle, with a large white with blueapartment style building, the building is in the park and has no other buildings around it. Now look on the tenth floor, if counting windows from the bottom, at the middle "blue area," 2nd window over = topless lady. If you see a black box slowly scroll to the left until it comes into focus.

Censored now

If you move around and zoom in and out for a few seconds EDIT: I fail at the scientific method....hit the "next" button in the bottom corner of the screen and then the black boxes will shift off of whatever they're censoring.

Added my own but you can see the sites boxes have now shifted off the mark.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats the blocked out windows I noticed also, how do you get the black box to disappear?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#8]
i was just randomly making a game of trying to find japanese flags

first flag i came across tho was a chinese flag.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No naked chick. But I did check out a school where a bunch of people are eating hotdogs and there's evidence that the kids are drinking Coca Colas in class... and yet none of them are fat. Imagine that... Japanese schools outshine ours, their kids aren't fat fucks, but they can eat motherfucking hot dogs and drink sodas in school.... FUCK YOU, MOOCHELLE!
View Quote

Cultural differences, mainly personal responsibility.  I doubt Japanese parents blame food or drink companies for their kids being lazy slobs, and the school systems probably haven't decided that PE is a waste of available class time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't think it's a gun emplacement. Looks like one, but I think it's a crane of some sort.
View Quote

Yeah this is Tokyo, they wouldn't have guns on buildings there.
If not a crane then possibly antennas.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nope, no naked woman, but I am impressed on how well they have rebuilt the city since the last time Godzilla visited there.
View Quote

And since the Boeing Airplane Company visited.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Took me awhile but I found her.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Found that within 3 minutes of looking also, but it looks like she has night shirt or something on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the white and blue hotel in the middle of the park has two black out squares. Can see a chick sleeping through one of the squares, can't see through the other.
Closest I got
Found that within 3 minutes of looking also, but it looks like she has night shirt or something on.

Lol - they've been censored.  Black squares now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#14]
The pan feature gave me motion sickness
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Very simple navigation, for once.

Load up the map in a new browser window.   Zoom straight forward, at the skyline.  Zoom in all the way and you are looking at
an ellipsoidal building with an interesting frame structure.   Look at the roof of the next tall building to the right, and you will see what
LOOK like a dual gun turret.

If it's not a gun turret,  I don't know what it is.

I saw what may be another one on a nearby rooftop.

I note that many of the buildings have permanently mounted cranes on the rooftops.   This is very sensible as it allows fast change-out
of heavy and large rooftop equipment when needed.    This isn't very common in American buildings.

CJ

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find the anti-aircraft gun turret on top of one of the tallest buildings?

Really.

Can you describe landmarks or what the building looks liek?

Load up the map in a new browser window.   Zoom straight forward, at the skyline.  Zoom in all the way and you are looking at
an ellipsoidal building with an interesting frame structure.   Look at the roof of the next tall building to the right, and you will see what

I note that many of the buildings have permanently mounted cranes on the rooftops.   This is very sensible as it allows fast change-out
of heavy and large rooftop equipment when needed.    This isn't very common in American buildings.

CJ

That's the crane for the window washers dude.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you move around and zoom in and out for a few seconds the black boxes will shift off of whatever they're censoring.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/roomie21/028c11ca-8a22-464e-a8b7-6288f6953d69_zpsf32cdb2d.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Censored now

If you move around and zoom in and out for a few seconds the black boxes will shift off of whatever they're censoring.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/roomie21/028c11ca-8a22-464e-a8b7-6288f6953d69_zpsf32cdb2d.jpg

That's odd, I haven't seen any of that censoring.  I did see those windows.

Look on the same building, far left side, about 3/4 of the way up.  I do believe that is a nekkid back.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can you find the bolt cutters?
View Quote

Yup, with the chic walking by.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Black Dodge Ram.  Pan straight back towards you on the street from the Ferrari.  Going across a bridge.  Go figure.

ETA:  And I found the Corvette and a Jeep Wrangler up the street from that.

-p.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Found a 7-11
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Naked chicks are black boxed.

Found this though. Still looking for the Ferrari.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Same Blue/White building - I can't get the black censor blocks to move, however...

Pan up from them and you'll find a restaurant.

And on top of that same building is a helipad.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Dupe comment Removed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#23]
To the right of the blue/white building -- Holy Crap, Godzirra has stolen the Eiffel Tower!

Also, this young lady appears to want to sell you a car.  I've never seen URL's that just had numbers.  Neat idea?

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Ive been looking at this since last week.  There are no tits that I can see.  Whats up with the red triangles in all the windows?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ive been looking at this since last week.  There are no tits that I can see.  Whats up with the red triangles in all the windows?
View Quote

In Japanese multi-story buildings, a certain percentage of the windows must be openable from the outside for fires or earthquakes. Those window are marked with the red triangles.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#26]
This Lady is really moving fast, cause she's in two places at the same time.

One more and I'm done - All across Asia, the Colonel is King!

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#27]
found a giant black box on a roof top... thought it was going to be good
just a clothed lady hanging laundry...

also IMO the white/blue building with the two black boxes
cant see anything in the left window and in the right im pretty certain the lady has a top on

pretty cool image but makes my stomach churn if you spin it around a bunch
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Also, this young lady appears to want to sell you a car.  I've never seen URL's that just had numbers.  Neat idea?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/poeman99/TerminalScreenSnapz001_zpsf3d4f0fd.png
View Quote

That's the company's telephone number. It's an ad for used car company.

The blue and white building is a hotel.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

......Those are her knees
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This woman isn't naked, but her giant boobies are hanging out from under her blouse.

http://www.mrossnet.com/Tokyo2.jpg

Those ARE her boobies, aren't they?

Yeah, for sure.

......Those are her knees

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
If you move around and zoom in and out for a few seconds EDIT: I fail at the scientific method....hit the "next" button in the bottom corner of the screen and then the black boxes will shift off of whatever they're censoring.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Censored now

Just bumping for my edit.

Also, I think there's a 50/50 shot the one on the left is just a dude with man tits.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Also, I think there's a 50/50 shot the one on the left is just a dude with man tits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Censored now

Hitting the next button doesn't work for me. The black boxes stay in the same place.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Wonder if it has to do with the browser. I'm using Fire fox and probably don't have the latest version it or Flashplayer.

I've repeated it several times with opening the link, hitting next, and panning to the hotel.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Wonder if it has to do with the browser. I'm using Fire fox and probably don't have the latest version it or Flashplayer.

I've repeated it several times with opening the link, hitting next, and panning to the hotel.  
View Quote

Do you zoom out at all or do you just pan over and find the hotel?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#34]
why is the swimming pool green
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it moves to a close up of that spherical building, then I zoom back out as a pan back towards the hotel.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#37]
lots of crypts.. Can you imagine what a burial plot in Tokyo must cost?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She is hot as shit.....WOW
View Quote

I can't get it to work
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Possibly a communication array?

Quoted:

CJ

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find the anti-aircraft gun turret on top of one of the tallest buildings?

Really.

Can you describe landmarks or what the building looks liek?

CJ

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Must be some freaky deaky shit going on atop the dog groomer's building
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

White building, next to the other white building, fourth or fifth floor, third window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...at first I thought you were joking, but holy crap when I found her. I can't believe they didn't catch it prior to posting the pics.

Will someone describe the building I'm looking for, I've been alternating between masturbating and pulling my hair out and I'm starting to get fucking angry.

White building, next to the other white building, fourth or fifth floor, third window.

there are like 25 white buildings next to other white buildings.  Can you be a bit more specific?
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:07:05 AM EDT
[#43]
OK..OK..Prince Hotel, bottom left  side in the bar-like windows . Zoom in and you can see her. Although i think it is a statue. But naked none the less.
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#44]

I am absolutely AMAZED!

Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:43:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Did site staff just post nekkid boobs?

Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:49:19 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Did site staff just post nekkid boobs?

View Quote