User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/SRMxqS7j/Getty-Images-1096327856-e1659780645508-640x479.jpg

Uh oh, he heard you say that, now what are you going to do!?!!

Seriously though, after 2 terms of Bathhouse Barry, and now Pedo Peter, I'm not sure you guys are doing much better...
View Quote

I concede those points.

But I can still go down to my LGS today and buy a pistol, sign a piece of paper, and leave with it.

I still have to pay a $200 tax to buy a machine gun.
But I can.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Dictionary.com

Dictator :

a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
How can one man declare all handguns illegal? Canadian government sucks ass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

335,000,000 vs 38,000,000 in population

Canada isn’t any different.  Take away the border and no one would notice a thing.    Last I checked Toronto was just another shit hole city like the rest of our North East.  
That may change if Castro disarms everyone successfully.  He’s obviously all in on the whole great reset and he seems to have a lot more power over Canada with that system of government.  
   I hope you all defy him at every step
View Quote

The difference in the amount of gun and gang crime isn't nearly in proportion to the difference in population though.

Take Toronto for example, where its considered a bad year if there are like 85 firearms homicides in a year, in a metro population of nearly 7 million.

It may be a liberal shithole, but its just not all that violent at least.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#5]
If they let it happen, fuck them.

Do it here and there'd be lobby day style marches on every capitol. Canada won't even bat an eye. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So before this they couldn't carry a handgun in the wilderness for self defense .
They couldn't carry a handgun open carry or concealed out and about  .

They use them strictly for range use only . I think I wouldn't even bother with a handgun in Canada and just have rifles and shotguns.
View Quote

You can apply for a wilderness carry permit, Native Chronicles on youtube has several videos on the process.
I don't think they have length laws on long arms so short barrel lever guns and shotguns are obtainable.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:45:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry, but I'm going to ban your handguns, eh.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/29155/DWoJeOSX4AAgUdm-2073198.jpg
View Quote
I bet he sits to pee.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:46:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I concede those points.

But I can still go down to my LGS today and buy a pistol, sign a piece of paper, and leave with it.

I still have to pay a $200 tax to buy a machine gun.
But I can.
View Quote

That is true.

However give it another decade of inaction on American conservatives' part, after Dominion elects someone like Madam President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a landslide, who knows?
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That guy is fucking garbage. Northerners seem to only have a couple of choices; comply as subjects, or become revolutionaries.

Pretty shitty to put a man on the line like that. I hope it gets hard resistance.
View Quote
I hope it gets revolutionary. Fuck the communist dictator's son, whom is also a communist, and a dictator.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dude literally has the most punchable face in our solar system.

That Greta freak is punchable...but you can't punch a young female.

I can't punch her, but I can kick her in her cunt.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:53:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The difference in the amount of gun and gang crime isn't nearly in proportion to the difference in population though.

Take Toronto for example, where its considered a bad year if there are like 85 firearms homicides in a year, in a metro population of nearly 7 million.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Canada isn't any different.  Take away the border and no one would notice a thing.    Last I checked Toronto was just another shit hole city like the rest of our North East.  
That may change if Castro disarms everyone successfully.  He's obviously all in on the whole great reset and he seems to have a lot more power over Canada with that system of government.  

Give it a bit more time.
Canada's f?o?r?e?i?g?n? ?i?n?v?a?d?e?r?s? diversity is a somewhat a more recent event in history.  No doubt the U.S was a much earlier and epic self inflicted version. The end result will be the same.
That time gap combined with a much better border situation might be giving you a false sense of security.  
   It’s truly a sad situation, but the bulk of violent crime in my country is squarely on the shoulders of one demographic.  
  We’re not supposed to think that way because facts are racist.  Castro is hell bent on destroying anything resembling a conservative in Canada so you will catch up with us sooner or later.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#12]
except the handguns that protect him im guessing.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:57:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So before this they couldn't carry a handgun in the wilderness for self defense .

They use them strictly for range use only . I think I wouldn't even bother with a handgun in Canada and just have rifles and shotguns.
View Quote
Or how about you just live freely and carry a handgun wherever the fuck you want? Unjust laws should be disobeyed. It's a God given right to have the ability to defend yourself from beast, tyranny, or a criminal's lawless acts.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do it here and there'd be lobby day style marches on every capitol. Canada won't even bat an eye. Fuck em.
View Quote

Did anyone in the U.S. do that when new automatic weapons were banned in 1986?

I say that because handguns have been restricted and registered weapons up here since 1934 and are regarded in much the same light as certain NFA guns are down there.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Draftees who had previous experience with firearms have better survival chances and effectiveness in battle. Draftees usually get very limited training compared to career military. Anyone attempting to limit the firearms knowledge of those who could potentially be drafted someday is a Putin worshipper and should be treated as someone loyal to Russia.
View Quote
Wrong thread lol
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I say that because handguns have been restricted and registered weapons up here since 1934 and are regarded in much the same light as certain NFA guns are down there.
View Quote

Yes we have lost rights, and that was back when no one really cared about nfa, machine guns, millitary arms etc. but definitely not to the extent that you all have, so I wouldn’t be too cavalier in pointing the finger at us and dismissing your current situation.

With the Supreme Court decisions and over half the states passing Constitutional carry, we’re going the other direction. There’s really only about 10 states that are draconian in gun control but they are slowly being reigned in by the courts. Our president can’t unilaterally ban guns either, although the illegitimate senile pedo and his controllers would like to try.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:22:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You can apply for a wilderness carry permit, Native Chronicles on youtube has several videos on the process.
I don't think they have length laws on long arms so short barrel lever guns and shotguns are obtainable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that still doesn't make it easily obtainable nor acceptable. All rules limiting self defense and 2a are infringements on personal freedoms and your liberties, regardless of the country.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Give it a bit more time.
Canada's f o r e i g n   i n v a d e r s  diversity is a somewhat a more recent event in history.  No doubt the U.S was a much earlier and epic self inflicted version. The end result will be the same.
That time gap combined with a much better border situation might be giving you a false sense of security.  
   It's truly a sad situation, but the bulk of violent crime in my country is squarely on the shoulders of one demographic.  
  We're not supposed to think that way because facts are racist.  Castro is hell bent on destroying anything resembling a conservative in Canada so you will catch up with us sooner or later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Canada isn't any different.  Take away the border and no one would notice a thing.    Last I checked Toronto was just another shit hole city like the rest of our North East.  
That may change if Castro disarms everyone successfully.  He's obviously all in on the whole great reset and he seems to have a lot more power over Canada with that system of government.  

Give it a bit more time.
Canada's f o r e i g n   i n v a d e r s  diversity is a somewhat a more recent event in history.  No doubt the U.S was a much earlier and epic self inflicted version. The end result will be the same.
   It's truly a sad situation, but the bulk of violent crime in my country is squarely on the shoulders of one demographic.  
  We're not supposed to think that way because facts are racist.  Castro is hell bent on destroying anything resembling a conservative in Canada so you will catch up with us sooner or later.
Truth spoken.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:46:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Give it a bit more time.
Canada's f?o?r?e?i?g?n? ?i?n?v?a?d?e?r?s? diversity is a somewhat a more recent event in history.  No doubt the U.S was a much earlier and epic self inflicted version. The end result will be the same.
   It’s truly a sad situation, but the bulk of violent crime in my country is squarely on the shoulders of one demographic.  
  We’re not supposed to think that way because facts are racist.  Castro is hell bent on destroying anything resembling a conservative in Canada so you will catch up with us sooner or later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it a bit more time.

The difference is Canada has a lot more Indian, Chinese and other Asian immigration. These demographics don't commit much crime. Canada is almost "as diverse" as the US, but the ethnic groups Canada gets are much less troublesome.

People like to pretend that illiterate, uneducated illegal immigrants from Honduras are of the same caliber as someone from Japan. Canada also requires you to put down some money if you want to immigrate. You don't just get to move in for free and get access to their healthcare system without putting money into it off the bat. In the US we have millions of people living here that and uneducated and don't pay taxes. They much more of an economic drain. Canada doesn't have that problem.

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:48:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Different times. Not an excuse but back then people had a lot more trust in their government. Granted it was misguided, but things are pretty different now. People know their government is against them and not only not looking out for them but actively hostile to them.

Also in 1986 information and news wasn't distributed so quickly. I bet most people never even knew it happened. Gun culture has changed a lot since then too.

Today I think people would be pissed. Lobby day happened just because of the mere possibility of a new law.

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:19:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The difference is Canada has a lot more Indian, Chinese and other Asian immigration. These demographics don't commit much crime. Canada is almost "as diverse" as the US, but the ethnic groups Canada gets are much less troublesome.

People like to pretend that illiterate, uneducated illegal immigrants from Honduras are of the same caliber as someone from Japan. Canada also requires you to put down some money if you want to immigrate. You don't just get to move in for free and get access to their healthcare system without putting money into it off the bat. In the US we have millions of people living here that and uneducated and don't pay taxes. They much more of an economic drain. Canada doesn't have that problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it a bit more time.

I have plenty to say about Canada, not much polite. They suck up our resources, clog our roads, drive like shit, and have an entitled attitude. Why should I compete for (now) limited resources while our prices for food and gas are at all time highs with no end in sight? Canada has voted their way into this and now Castreau is making sure no one shoots their way out. It's over up there, the "true canadian" spirit is dying with the old dudes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#22]
The whole world is becoming totalitarian.

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I bet he’s exempt and he has security with guns.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Different times. Not an excuse but back then people had a lot more trust in their government. Granted it was misguided, but things are pretty different now. People know their government is against them and not only not looking out for them but actively hostile to them.

Also in 1986 information and news wasn't distributed so quickly. I bet most people never even knew it happened. Gun culture has changed a lot since then too.

Today I think people would be pissed. Lobby day happened just because of the mere possibility of a new law.

View Quote

If such a ban can occur in a time when America was really America, with Ronald Reagan at the helm, then you can't particularly point a finger at Canadians for allowing it in the Covid crisis ravaged Clown World of 2022.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those groups are massively involved in crime in Canada, its just that you don't hear much about it as the government mostly looks the other way.

The big difference is that it's mostly mid and high level drug trafficking and financial crimes, not so much ghetto thug lyfe.

We're still "enriched," in our own way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#26]
We used to take vacations up in the northern part of Ontario and spent weeks canoeing and hanging out on the lakes near Algonquin National Park.   It's sad that over the years they have become such a controlled people with thought police knocking on doors.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Didn't he suspend Parliament?
He is now officially il duce.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Interesting. I figured they were already banned. They sure don't want you bringing one across the Canadian border. When I went to canada for hunting they wanted proof of where I was hunting along with inspecting the long guns and ammunition.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That guy is fucking garbage. Northerners seem to only have a couple of choices; comply as subjects, or become revolutionaries.

Pretty shitty to put a man on the line like that. I hope it gets hard resistance.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Do the citizens in western countries still want to be free?  

Do they still believe in things like God-given natural rights?  

From here, it kinda looks like no.
View Quote

The majority of people will always choose security over liberty. It's why the gun-grabbers are currently shifting the narrative to "I have a right to be free of gun violence". They're now making it about "having the right" to go to the store, school, movies, etc. without having to fear being shot. Ironic considering they previously ridiculed us for "living in fear" and needing to carry a gun for protection.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There's resistance brewing in some of the provinces, Alberta in particular. This isn't going to go the way Trudeau thinks.
View Quote

It will go exactly as he planned. No one's going to do anything. They already got theirs; current privately owned guns are grandfathered.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There are occasional advantages to living in a country that's awash in organized crime.
View Quote

Allegedly......
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We used to take vacations up in the northern part of Ontario and spent weeks canoeing and hanging out on the lakes near Algonquin National Park.   It's sad that over the years they have become such a controlled people with thought police knocking on doors.
View Quote

Canadian society was screwed at the point when its once 50% larger in proportion Boomer demographic came into senior positions of power.

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#34]
We're too cucked as a nation. No one is going to do shit except bend over and take it like every other time this has happened.

We can say fuck Turdeau all we want, but at the end of the day, we might as well point our fingers at our own damned chests. Standing up will mean dying on your own doorstep and no one will give a fuck.

Freedom is dead. And if Turd gets his way, a lot of us are already dead as well. It's just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#36]
We need Radio Free Canada.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/SRMxqS7j/Getty-Images-1096327856-e1659780645508-640x479.jpg

Uh oh, he heard you say that, now what are you going to do!?!!

Seriously though, after 2 terms of Bathhouse Barry, and now Pedo Peter, I'm not sure you guys are doing much better...
View Quote

The 2A front is doing well thanks
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Canadian society was screwed at the point when its once 50% larger in proportion Boomer demographic came into senior positions of power.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would argue that mass migration from the third world doomed Canada. India, China, Hong Kong, for the most part. Those people didn't want to be Canadian and embrace western civilization. They just wanted out of their shitholes and if they wound up with a Canadian passport, cool. Their allegiance is to their birthplace and they still call it home.

I've met only a handful of Canadians who are freedom minded. The rest are automatons.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I would argue that mass migration from the third world doomed Canada. India, China, Hong Kong, for the most part. Those people didn't want to be Canadian and embrace western civilization. They just wanted out of their shitholes and if they wound up with a Canadian passport, cool. Their allegiance is to their birthplace and they still call it home.

I've met only a handful of Canadians who are freedom minded. The rest are automatons.
View Quote

The rot was already manifest well before those demographics became sizeable.

What's more is that a lot of them actually tend to vote right ring, and regardless of their politics are a lot less inclined to exhibit wokeness than your typical urban white Canadian.

The big problem with the ones you're experiencing from B.C. is that B.C. at some point became the preferred destination for immigrants who don't want to assimilate, the ones that settle in other parts of Canada tend to be much better in that regard.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Or how about you just live freely and carry a handgun wherever the fuck you want? Unjust laws should be disobeyed. It's a God given right to have the ability to defend yourself from beast, tyranny, or a criminal's lawless acts.
View Quote

Yep.

And if you get caught you can argue about as you are in prison or dead.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#41]
ThE lAw Is tHe LaW
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let me take a wild guess- the elites and their protectors still get to keep theirs though, right?

I mean, what is this guy even categorized as at this point? Dictator? Despot? Tyrant?

View Quote
The manufacturers could have a say about that.

But they won't.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Canada isn’t any different.  Take away the border and no one would notice a thing.    Last I checked Toronto was just another shit hole city like the rest of our North East.  
That may change if Castro disarms everyone successfully.  He’s obviously all in on the whole great reset and he seems to have a lot more power over Canada with that system of government.  

Detroit is roughly 900k population with 300 something murders a year. Wonder why that is
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top