BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be honest - have you ever made fun of Trump's hair?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Satire, we know. But seriously.

The Trumpers made fun of his boots.
Be honest - have you ever made fun of Trump's hair?

Not when I can make fun of him for: "Take the guns first, due process second."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Imagine redblooded heartland Americans having to swallow their dignity and mock cowboy boots because a New York City democrat told them to.
Hell, he made them defend executive action bans on gun accessories as well, I wonder what their limit to debasement is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Babylon Bee hits the nail on the head, again.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

He made fun of himself with those boots. Let's not be a soppy vagina and blame others.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He made fun of himself with those boots. Let's not be a soppy vagina and blame others.
View Quote

Imagine giving a shit about footwear when deciding who will be the next leader of the free world.

lol
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is this not trolling?
View Quote

Internet people think that anything satirical, sarcastic, or humorous is trolling and that's really sad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Internet people think that anything satirical, sarcastic, or humorous is trolling and that's really sad.
View Quote

Everything is about hurt feelz.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not fun anymore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#9]
DeSantis is a wonderful example of the Peter Principal.  Right now he is at the place where he is doing a great job.  He is a highly competent Governor.  When it was time to run for president he made a bunch of poor decisions. He was not ready. His advisors gave him bad advice. He made some pretty glaring mistakes. He was a very incompetent presidential candidate.  It likely was a wonderful learning experience for him that will help him run a solid campaign in 2028.

As a Presidential candidate he failed. He is at his current level of competence. He needs to focus on being a great governor, rebuild his brand, and then have a solid plan for 2028.   Now is not his time. Not because of Trump but because he simply was not ready.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Its strange watching him speak publicly in Florida versus watching him speak during the debates and when he was questioned by media on the campaign. Two different  men in the confidence displayed.  I dont think he ever wanted to be President.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Straight from the crowd who love spray tans and combovers.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was labeled an undercover Dem because of my support for Ron.

His campaign was cringeworthy though. Probably run by undercover Trumptards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also call us Communist for supporting him.

That or Lincoln Project grifters who are now de facto Democrats…..the real Never Trumpers.  The Dems have always wanted The Donald to be the nominee, they see him as the perfect tool to give them a One Party State. DeSantis was an obstacle that they easily manipulated the Trump Cult into removing for them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Rent free.  TDS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rent free.  TDS.
View Quote

Do you think talking like this lends credence to the idea that Trumpers are an intelligent bunch, or no?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That or Lincoln Project grifters who are now de facto Democrats…..the real Never Trumpers.  The Dems have always wanted The Donald to be the nominee, they see him as the perfect tool to give them a One Party State. DeSantis was an obstacle that they easily manipulated the Trump Cult into removing for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also call us Communist for supporting him.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#16]
In a nutshell:

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't consider the likes of Lauren Boebert and MTG to be serious people.
View Quote

When Clowns like George Santos, Lauren Boebert & Marjorie Taylor Green are the "Great Intellectual & Moral Leaders" of your party, ...

that party is true & screwed FUBAR'ED

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#18]
The First of April is not till next week....

LOL

Red

ps - is not reading or giving any BS like that a click or my time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Did he change the state bump stock law yet ?
View Quote

Tell us you know nothing about Government (State) without telling us. The GOP there won't do shit about it because the Sheriff's don't want it. He doesn't make laws State legislature does. He can craft ideas and laws he wants passed and send them to the state legislature but they have to pass them for him to sign them and change the laws.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Tell us you know nothing about Government (State) without telling us. The GOP there won't do shit about it because the Sheriff's don't want it. He doesn't make laws State legislature does. He can craft ideas and laws he wants passed and send them to the state legislature but they have to pass them for him to sign them and change the laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There it is. He would run into worse opposition in DC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Projecting legislative failures on DeSantis when your boy quite literally did an end run around Congress to enact gun control with executive power.

lol Trumpers.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#22]
It may be satire, but there's a Hell of a lot truth behind it.
"Republicans hold office, Democrats wield power."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like to think it's about sandy vaginas, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Projecting legislative failures on DeSantis when your boy quite literally did an end run around Congress to enact gun control with executive power.

lol Trumpers.
View Quote

They own themselves with every post they make
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I think we can all stop arguing now, there it is.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Imagine a timeline with a Desantis presidency, Rand Paul as Senate majority leader, and Thomas Massie as house majority leader.  

Imagine all the work being done that there's no time for "mean tweets,"

I'm not sure the so called right could handle real winning.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is this not trolling?
View Quote

Internet of fucking serious business. Jokes be trolling yo.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is the fact that he was wearing lifts and they were incredibly obvious and awkward looking that people keyed on. Why tell half the story?

View Quote

The Little Ones prefer to call them elevators today.....

??
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I carried enough water for him to fill 2 Olympic size pools. Lost a couple of good friends over it that still won’t talk to me anymore. Probably not ever again.

He should have been a better candidate and stood his ground. Instead he hired a clown show staff, cozied up to the swamp creatures and let his opposition run him off with comments about his boots.

If he couldn’t weather that storm he proved he didn’t have the balls to sit in the big chair.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One thing I always point out when this talking point comes up is the difference in standards: Trump gets credit for not banning as many guns and gun parts as he potentially could have, while DeSantis gets criticized because the gun laws he repealed fell short of the hypothetical maximum.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Political satire.

Not trolling.

The Babylon bee article about Trump's 10 changes to the Bible was even better than this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#32]
What’s that bubble in his forehead
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
One thing I always point out when this talking point comes up is the difference in standards: Trump gets credit for not banning as many guns and gun parts as he potentially could have, while DeSantis gets criticized because the gun laws he repealed fell short of the hypothetical maximum.
View Quote

They can’t make an honest and objective comparison between DeSantis and Trump, because DeSantis wins on every issue. Every single one. Except winning the nomination of course. So here we are.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They can't make an honest and objective comparison between DeSantis and Trump, because DeSantis wins on every issue. Every single one. Except winning the nomination of course. So here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can't make an honest and objective comparison between DeSantis and Trump, because DeSantis wins on every issue. Every single one. Except winning the nomination of course. So here we are.
When the topic is DeSantis: "yeah he repealed like 75% of the antigun laws the previous governor and legislature passed, but what about this one on bumpstocks that he didn't get to?"

When the topic is Trump's antigun executive orders:

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#36]
No shit. The man rolled back 20+ years of communist indoctrination in his state and gets called a RINO…
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No shit. The man rolled back 20+ years of communist indoctrination in his state and gets called a RINO…
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their ability to justify his bs on a gun forum will never cease to amaze me.
"Not 1 more inch.. unless our orange god wills it then its cool."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Their ability to justify his bs on a gun forum will never cease to amaze me. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/439317/siiAIHk-3031309.jpg
"Not 1 more inch.. unless our orange god wills it then its cool."
View Quote

bUt hEs bEtTeR tHaN bIdEn

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It wasn't the boots, it was the perceived insecurity.

I like the guy, and I think he's generally doing Florida well, but Little Man Syndrome is always cringey.

For a guy doing good work in making people face up to the facts of their natural born biology, he appeared to be struggling a bit with his own.
View Quote

Isn't he 5'9"? That's average.

I never heard of little man syndrome.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Honestly if he were just a few inches taller he would have been a shoe in for prez. All the good he could have done for America
View Quote

If that's true, it is unfortunate.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It wasn't the boots, it was the perceived insecurity.

I like the guy, and I think he's generally doing Florida well, but Little Man Syndrome is always cringey.

For a guy doing good work in making people face up to the facts of their natural born biology, he appeared to be struggling a bit with his own.

It isn't "little man syndrome." The shortest presidents in modern history were 5'9" (Truman) and 5'9 1/2" (Carter). Next is George W. Bush at 5'11 1/2". Presidents "can't" be short.

Although they can be brain-addled, so who knows?

ETA: Forgot about Ike at 5'10 1/2"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When the topic is DeSantis: "yeah he repealed like 75% of the antigun laws the previous governor and legislature passed, but what about this one on bumpstocks that he didn't get to?"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6741-3078706.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_6741-3078706.jpg

DeSantis just signed two bad laws into effect recently. Let’s not pretend he is some paragon of freedom.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

DeSantis just signed two bad laws into effect recently. Let’s not pretend he is some paragon of freedom.
View Quote

Are you talking about the anti-semitism bill?

Protecting the freedom of religion protected by the first amendment is bad?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

What bad laws?

Also better question, what good laws did Trump sign into law?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
After he's finished being gov, the best place he could go is the leader of the GOP.
View Quote
Senator or congressman.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Imagine a timeline with a Desantis presidency, Rand Paul as Senate majority leader, and Thomas Massie as house majority leader.  

Imagine all the work being done that there's no time for "mean tweets,"

I'm not sure the so called right could handle real winning.
View Quote

It sounds fantastic except for the fact that Ronald ran a terrible campaign and was unelectable.  

To win a national election any candidate must market themself to retards, not just "principled conservatives".  Retards make up the single largest voting block in the country and they must be wooed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What bad laws?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What bad laws?

The no sleeping in public and the social media laws are both government overreach. Although he had what some consider good reasons for them, government has no business there and both will backfire.

We need less government, not more.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:27:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top