Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

THIS!

goes like this... NK rockests SK, and launches ground attack. roosha starts rocketing the fuck out of everything in ukrane, china invades taiwan.

then biden gets up to give some sort of update and has a stroke and collapse on live tv

at kamala's swearing in she looses it and starts laffing and cant stop.

multiple black swan events happen in two or three days. eventually pelosi gets to be president after they strait jackets kamala and she declares martial law.

worse than dogs and cats living together.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
they already are lost

they just want ot push the increase as nobody will really "notice" till after the election.

then when you go to buy something like a car/house, you will notice and blame the right.

all part of the plan
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:05:59 AM EDT
[#3]
You're a rube if you think what happened yesterday was anything other than intentional.

Jpow had to know the 2pm statement would send stocks up and that his comments at 2:30 were completely contrary to the 2pm statement.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Aren't "adjustable-rate mortgage" payments going up?  
View Quote
People that get those are retarded so no fucks given.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:16:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Recession looming, recession looming, recession looming!!!!

Rebuplicans take control……….”why this recession is Republican’s fault”

If we choose to follow history, the S&P500 gets pretty interesting AFTER the fed pivots. There’s still money to be made though

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IMO, you get what you deserve if you didn’t lock-in a fixed rate mortgage when they were 1.99%.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats not how it works, stupid meme. Your mortgage that you have is NOT going up.

Aren't "adjustable-rate mortgage" payments going up?  

IMO, you get what you deserve if you didn’t lock-in a fixed rate mortgage when they were 1.99%.

i looked at them briefly when i refiannaced at 2.6%, they wanted 2.9% to get a adjustable one. made zero sense, and I remembered the whole adjustable thing from the 08 crash, no thanks but my curiousity was sated.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What if you won the Powerball?
View Quote

If you had roughly $400M in cash lying around, I’d say you could pretty much do whatever the fuck you wanted
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Exactly. He's waiting for the Rs to win before they tank the economy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Despite suggesting moving back to smaller hikes as soon as next month, Powell also noted that the Fed would continue raising rates until inflation is tamed. "Incoming data since our last meeting suggests that ultimate level of interest rates will be higher than previously expected," he also said

More double speak. Sounds like he doesn't want to take the economy until it's time to tank the economy

Exactly. He's waiting for the Rs to win before they tank the economy

NEWS FLASH: The economy has been tanking for over a year. Ain’t nobody waiting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

GLOBAL POPULATION UNDER 500 MILLION WITH BIDEN AS THE SUPREME GLOBAL LEADER WOTH STACY ABRAMS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?
What is the end game?

GLOBAL POPULATION UNDER 500 MILLION WITH BIDEN AS THE SUPREME GLOBAL LEADER WOTH STACY ABRAMS

Not even Alex Jones could say that with a straight face.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The market didn't "tank.". It's still 3000 points higher than it was 3 weeks ago
View Quote

I am back up another 100,000, still another 100,000+ to get back to my all time high.

Though it is now worth what? 20% less in spending power?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m betting cuntlosi needed to pull some funds from the market to fix her patio door and make it back.

These cocksuckers manipulate the market to serve THEIR needs, not ours.
View Quote

More likely just call the patio door the security staff entry point and have the tax payers foot the bill.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#12]
The fed has one tool for inflation and that is to hike interest rates.

Biden and democrats have one tool to govern and that is tyranny.

The sensible thing for democrats to do is to drop the whole tyrannical rule mindset and shift to a more liberty-minded approach while trying to incentivize the fed to stop raising rates by deregulation of oil and gas and reduce government spending.

But Biden is an authoritarian fool and so is much of his staff and democrats in congress so that isn't going to happen without force from the people.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But Biden is an authoritarian fool and so is much of his staff and democrats in congress so that isn't going to happen without force from the people.
View Quote

Biden isn’t an authoritarian. He’s a patsy that will do and say anything to get a higher political position. He’s a total puppet.

Kind of like the news readers on TV. They will do whatever it takes to get to a bigger station with more viewers. The big prize are the networks. They have no qualms about reading anything that is put in front of them.

Politicians just want a higher elected office. Imagine what you have to agree to if you’re the candidate for Senate or President.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
2 + more years of pain, but it may be a means to an end. If the Rs end up winning the midterms in both houses, nothing will happen, it will be stalemate city unless they can veto proof a vote.
View Quote

If the republicans are willing, I am sure there is enough evidence of Biden's corruption that it would be political suicide for some on the left to not vote to convict. But are the republicans willing, I doubt it. The biggest reason they would not be willing is their fingers are in the pie also.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I suspect you are seeing the opening stage to eliminate everything not going to work in the system.  The two biggest hurdles are China and Russia, with BRICS trailing in third.

The globalists need control over the global currency and they cannot tolerate a viable currency especially backed in things like energy commodities the WEF is trying to eliminate.

I suspect they think they have enough rhinos in office and new candidates to stall any real reforms crushing their agenda.  They are deep in both parties.

I suspect they are going to back off a bit.  Covid was only a potential shortcut to the great reset.  Let the reject class politicians take the fallout from the lockdowns and all the bad decisions and next couple cycles when people are fed up with republicans not doing anything because they are handcuffed by the likes of Romney the tide will shift blue and they can resume more cautiously.

Ultimately I have not seen a path to victory for freedom once AI and automation destroy the labor vs capital paradigm.  The only plan that I see discussed is UBI fit workers that cannot adapt to the new reality.

If we are lucky UBI will be a closed loop system where goods produced at much lower costs due to reduced labor costs will be purchased by a persons UBI to keep them just comfortable enough they don’t rock the boat.  The UBI will be transferred to the recipient who transfers it back to the stakeholders providing the subscriptions and goods needed by the recipient over and over.

If we are unfortunate the eugenics wing of the WEF wins and UBI recipients will be coerced into not having children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Torpedo their masters chances of election in a week?

Why would the globalist fed hurt the democrats chances of killing us all through the mass starvation and the great reset?

I suspect you are seeing the opening stage to eliminate everything not going to work in the system.  The two biggest hurdles are China and Russia, with BRICS trailing in third.

The globalists need control over the global currency and they cannot tolerate a viable currency especially backed in things like energy commodities the WEF is trying to eliminate.

I suspect they think they have enough rhinos in office and new candidates to stall any real reforms crushing their agenda.  They are deep in both parties.

I suspect they are going to back off a bit.  Covid was only a potential shortcut to the great reset.  Let the reject class politicians take the fallout from the lockdowns and all the bad decisions and next couple cycles when people are fed up with republicans not doing anything because they are handcuffed by the likes of Romney the tide will shift blue and they can resume more cautiously.

Ultimately I have not seen a path to victory for freedom once AI and automation destroy the labor vs capital paradigm.  The only plan that I see discussed is UBI fit workers that cannot adapt to the new reality.

If we are lucky UBI will be a closed loop system where goods produced at much lower costs due to reduced labor costs will be purchased by a persons UBI to keep them just comfortable enough they don’t rock the boat.  The UBI will be transferred to the recipient who transfers it back to the stakeholders providing the subscriptions and goods needed by the recipient over and over.

If we are unfortunate the eugenics wing of the WEF wins and UBI recipients will be coerced into not having children.

If we are going to do this, we need to do it all the way and only allow those with an IQ over 120 to breed.  Enact detailed IQ and personality testing to select the brightest, most reasoned young people who can cooperate with others and be responsible for breeding.  Everyone who doesn't make the cut gets sterilized at puberty.  

Want to make it OK with the left, call it a sex change.

Anyone caught committing a third felony crime should also be sterilized.  

Anyone brought before a judge for a third time for failing to provide food, shelter, or child support for their child gets sterilized.

These things WILL be necessary for the new technical economy.

Right now society is going entirely the wrong direction with the dumbest and most violent people outbreeding the intelligent working and thinking class by something like 10 to 1.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Bear Stearns 2.0
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why would the globalist fed hurt the democrats chances of killing us all through the mass starvation and the great reset?
View Quote

My guess is Biden is a puppet for the Asian global crime family. The fed is in cahoots with the European Bankster crime family. And there is a power struggle going on.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That wouldn't be a recession, that would be a depression.
View Quote

Only if your recognize it as a depression. Sense Biden and the Democrats are not recognizing this recession as a recession, it is not a recession.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Jerome Powell has balls. He will do what it takes to put the economy back on track. The Dems pushed to far. The party is over.
View Quote

If JPow had balls, he'd have pushed lower rate hikes out first, starting back in mid 2021 to head off the effects of all the pandemic money printing and Biden's BBB give aways. Just a few .25 to get everyone's attention.

If that didn't work, he could have gone with a full 1.0 raise very late 2021 along with a couple of .75 first of 2022 just to make sure everyone got the message. He's playing catch up now, Fed rate should have been 5.25% to 6% in September with a solid threat to go higher if inflation doesn't show serious signs of slowing before EOY.

The .gov spending is driving the increase in GDP currently. Reverse / cut the previously announced spending bills and maybe get the slow down in inflation sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If we are going to do this, we need to do it all the way and only allow those with an IQ over 120 to breed.  Enact detailed IQ and personality testing to select the brightest, most reasoned young people who can cooperate with others and be responsible for breeding.  Everyone who doesn't make the cut gets sterilized at puberty.  

Anyone brought before a judge for a third time for failing to provide food, shelter, or child support for their child gets sterilized.

Right now society is going entirely the wrong direction with the dumbest and most violent people outbreeding the intelligent working and thinking class by something like 10 to 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better idea, all people are equal in the eyes of the law. No law shall be enacted that does not include or exclude every person. This would mean that your political status, your monetary status, your color, your education your religion and your sex your marital status can not be taken into account when making or exercising the law and the law only. Private companies and individuals are not constrained by said. Voting will be done on paper ballots and hand counted. You must be able to prove that you are legally able to vote.

Problem solved.

Side note; There are two sexes male and female all other genders are a mental disorder, and can't be treated or cured with surgery.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They raised rates another 75 points and the market tanked.
View Quote

Democrat voters don’t care about the market. They might care about inflation, which the point raise should help slow. Ever so slightly anyway.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Please explain.  Interest rates need to go up a lot and that is true irrespective of whether the state controls the money supply or not.

If Powell has balls then why is he only raising the rates by 0.75% and why did he wait so long to do it?
View Quote

The Chairman of the Federal Reserve does not act unilaterally.  The FOMC is a real thing. The make up of the FOMC changes annually.  There is also an army of economists and analysts who provide input to the committee members. If you don’t think the rotating membership of the FOMC affects monetary policy, you are wrong. There is a huge difference between FRB NY monetary policy beliefs and FRB Dallas monetary policy beliefs. Link to Federal Reserve Open Market Committee.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If JPow had balls, he'd have pushed lower rate hikes out first, starting back in mid 2021 to head off the effects of all the pandemic money printing and Biden's BBB give aways. Just a few .25 to get everyone's attention.

If that didn't work, he could have gone with a full 1.0 raise very late 2021 along with a couple of .75 first of 2022 just to make sure everyone got the message. He's playing catch up now, Fed rate should have been 5.25% to 6% in September with a solid threat to go higher if inflation doesn't show serious signs of slowing before EOY.

The .gov spending is driving the increase in GDP currently. Reverse / cut the previously announced spending bills and maybe get the slow down in inflation sooner rather than later.
View Quote

Lower rates you say, the effective rate was at near Zero.  Are you promoting a negative interest rate where savings are taxed?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lower rates you say, the effective rate was at near Zero.  Are you promoting a negative interest rate where savings are taxed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's just worded improperly. When I say "pushed lower rate hikes out first" I meant started with lesser rate hikes of around .25 - .50 way back in April 2021, not dropping below zero. Sort of a "this stops now" sort of warning shot that bigger rate increases are coming if the inflation keeps climbing.

Although I'm wondering how the words "hikes" means drop the rate. But whatever. You are a chimp, have a babnana!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

THIS!

goes like this... NK rockests SK, and launches ground attack. roosha starts rocketing the fuck out of everything in ukrane, china invades taiwan.

then biden gets up to give some sort of update and has a stroke and collapse on live tv

multiple black swan events happen in two or three days. eventually pelosi gets to be president after they strait jackets kamala and she declares martial law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look for a bigger bombshell later in the week to shock and awe

THIS!

No wonder Nancy hired David to bash in ole Pauly's skull.  Can't have that 82-year old gay guy in the Oral Office now can she.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

We should keep socially undesirables away from the population where they could be terminally processed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
People need to understand that tightening monetary policy, including rate hikes, are good for us right now.  Will it hurt?  Hell yes it will but it’s the medicine we must take.  We NEED a recession.  

With luck, Democrats will pay the political price.  A recession that lasts into the general election season of 2024 is very good.
View Quote

Respectfully disagree, 100%.

All the rate hikes in the world will be useless as an anti-inflationary tool as long as govt spending is out of control.  Just crashing the housing market with nonstop rate hikes won't do it.

Put a lid on Govt Spending and inflation will work itself out, with MUCH less pain to the overall economy.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thats not how it works, stupid meme. Your mortgage that you have is NOT going up.
View Quote

So no one is buying new/different homes because of job changes, life changes, or retirement?  Those all require NEW mortgages, and likely at 3x their current rates (and probably 4x by early 2023).   Many people are being interest-rated right out of their buying plans.
No one has adjustable-rates?  
No one has a 2nd?

I'm not sure where you live but the above is a considerable chunk of the home-owning populace.  Whether you or I think the above reasons are wise or not is immaterial -- the makeup of the market is what it is.

If you think the economy can survive a virtual stand-still of home sales (and on top of 2x gas prices and 20% food inflation)... well... I got nothing for you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Respectfully disagree, 100%.

All the rate hikes in the world will be useless as an anti-inflationary tool as long as govt spending is out of control.  Just crashing the housing market with nonstop rate hikes won't do it.

Put a lid on Govt Spending and inflation will work itself out, with MUCH less pain to the overall economy.

View Quote

How much if the population is government spending or derivitive?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top