BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This should have been a shoo-in presidency for the GOP, but GOPers brought us Trump, and well -- here we are.   Maybe next election people will exercise a bit of critical thinking before casting a ballot in the next primaries.
View Quote

If that were true then 16 people would have beat a "liberal joke" from NYC.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Do you know it's false?

He's better then her on every damn issue but that's just my opinion. Which policy of hers has you carrying her torch?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you say he's "saying the right things," are you referring to his recent AWESOME Tweets about the possible affair between Joe and Mika?

Do you know it's false?

He's better then her on every damn issue but that's just my opinion. Which policy of hers has you carrying her torch?

He IS better than her on every single issue.  He could be going after her weaknesses and touting his strengths for each and every issue.

And yet he is compelled to Tweet about Morning Joe and Mika?   Makes one wonder...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

WHAT A TWISTED LOGIC!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump loses, I will place the blame directly on the shoulders of the #NeverTrumpers and #GOPe types.

We all held our noses and actually supported the last two cycles' shitty candidates.

Yeah we may not have turned out in record numbers, but we didn't actively campaign against them or outright support the other candidate.

Fuck you guys, I despise you even more than the libtards  

If Trump loses, it's Trump's fault, and it is the fault of those who voted for him in the primaries.  

Blaming anyone other that him and his supporters is nothing but denial.  There is no force that undermines him other than his own incompetence.

Trump became the leader of the Republican Party, and he and his supporters decided to NOT attempt to unify the Party after his nomination.  Instead, he continued to attack and alienate large blocs of his own Party.

You tell someone to fuck off, and then whine when they won't support you?  

Wake up and take responsibility for what you've done.  This falls squarely on YOUR shoulders.

WHAT A TWISTED LOGIC!!!!

It is 100% sound logic, without a twist or turn.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I did find it very telling that you edited this part of my comment out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you say he's "saying the right things," are you referring to his recent AWESOME Tweets about the possible affair between Joe and Mika?

I did find it very telling that you edited this part of my comment out

Quoted:

Quit talking shit about the only person at this given moment that has a chance to stop her, it's not productive.The only people that seem to give a shit what he tweets is the bought MSM, media matters trolls and Hillary supporters.

Quick question, do you think this group visits ARFCOM and what type of comments do you think they would make?

Media Matters for America: This organization is a "web-based, not-for-profit … progressive research and information center" seeking to "systematically monitor a cross-section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation." The group works closely with the Soros-backed Center for American Progress, and is heavily funded by Democracy Alliance, of which Soros is a major financier.

I did you a favor by addressing your more rational words, and ignoring the silliness.  

I'm looking after your best interests.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Throughout all those tough times that I remember in part through the lens of reading stuff people write on the internet, I've never seen so much defeatism from so-called American Men as what I see now.  From reading this and other boards, apparently its all over. Hillary will win because polls, and even if the polls change voter fraud is guaranteed. It's pitiful: take away the endorphins from your guy being in the lead, and people just can't handle the uncertainty.  The problem is, it's not just venting, people are now trying to convince others that Trump doesn't have a chance.  It's a weird, creepy social dynamic in play and I'm calling out about a third of the active posters in GD, including some of the site staff.
View Quote

It's not defeatism, there are a bunch here that actively want Trump to lose so their candidate can come in four years from now. Whether that's Cruz or Kasich or whoever it doesn't matter.

This primary season saw the repudiation of the Bush Republicanism and the religious conservatism that has dominated the Republican party for decades. The only hope for these people is if Trump loses, and not just by a little bit he has to lose by a lot. If that doesn't happen then they'll be permanently marginalized.

Look at other conservative forums on the internet and they are hyped, this is just about the only major place that is shilled so much. It's that way because the site staff is also against Trump. I don't know what the hell they're going to do if Trump wins, it's going to be hard to pretend that they were just concerned conservatives.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've seen this before OP.  I was once a member of a Long Island gun owners site and then one day came the election battle between andy cuomo and carl paladino.   paladino was somewhat similiar to trump, shooting from the lip and all and we had the same arguments there as we are here.  many members laughed and scoffed at crazy carl.  the rest is history.
View Quote

Who do you blame for the outcome.....Crazy Carl himself, or the scoffers?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should have been a shoo-in presidency for the GOP, but GOPers brought us Trump, and well -- here we are.   Maybe next election people will exercise a bit of critical thinking before casting a ballot in the next primaries.

The Primary voters fell for loud zingers and name-calling because it "wasn't politically correct!" instead of casting a vote for a candidate that actually had some sound principles.

This isn't Trump's fault he's this far along, it's low information republican voters.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The Primary voters fell for loud zingers and name-calling because it "wasn't politically correct!" instead of casting a vote for a candidate that actually had some sound principles.

This isn't Trump's fault he's this far along, it's low information republican voters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes the intelligent ones wanted Kasich

Voters got tired of being fucked by the establishment.

Well it looks like the establishment is trying to teach those mouthy little peons a lesson. How dare they buck the status quo
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well it looks like the establishment is trying to teach those mouthy little peons a lesson.
View Quote

Trump is the leader of the Republican Party.  He IS the "establishment."

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]
The defeat lies at the feet of the people who supported Trump in the primaries.  I can't think of anyone I despise more.  But at this point what difference does it make.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
It's simple. The defeatists are weak individuals. When weakness prevails, the outcome will be less than desirable. We're in our current predicament because of weakness that preceded us. The good news is that there will come a time where the weak will die off because everything that made us great came from strength which will no longer exist. The bad news is that may take a couple hundred years.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The defeat lies at the feet of the people who supported Trump in the primaries.  I can't think of anyone I despise more.  But at this point what difference does it make.
View Quote

Keep telling yourself that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When a weak candidate loses, it's not the fault of those who noticed that he was weak.

It's the fault of those who propped up a weak candidate; denied that the candidate was weak; and berated those who warned them of the weakness.

And ultimately, it is the fault of the weak candidate.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well it looks like the establishment is trying to teach those mouthy little peons a lesson. How dare they buck the status quo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never met a single person that liked Kasich

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it looks like the establishment is trying to teach those mouthy little peons a lesson.

No I posted a partial list earlier of the establishment

The ones who don't want their world tuned upside down. They are too comfortable in Washington

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Trump is the Leader of the Republican Party.  He IS the establishment.  Look at his staff.

It's his game now.  

The ones who don't want their world tuned upside down. They are too comfortable in Washington

The ones who received all those donations from Trump?  

Trump has been VERY comfortable with them in Washington.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Vote.  Just vote!

I don't know which, if any, of the polls are "true" but I suspect that the ones showing Hillary ahead by huge margins are designed to discourage Hillary's detractors from even going to the polls.  I mean, I think that's pretty obvious.  So, no matter what you see or hear, JUST GO VOTE and take someone with you!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've seen this before OP.  I was once a member of a Long Island gun owners site and then one day came the election battle between andy cuomo and carl paladino.   paladino was somewhat similiar to trump, shooting from the lip and all and we had the same arguments there as we are here.  many members laughed and scoffed at crazy carl.  the rest is history.

the scoffers.  especially since they were gun owners and should have known better than to side with democrats.  and now they have ny safe around their necks until the end of time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#19]
My parents are both retired ultra-liberal former academics, and they are convinced that Trump will be the next president. They are as enthusiastic about pulling the lever for Hillary, as I am about doing the same for Trump.

"This is the best our country could come up with??" We all ask ourselves at our bi-weekly "Come over and have lunch/we have heavy stuff that needs to be moved around" weekend lunch dates.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump primary supporters = the new "I didn't do anything" movement. You made a mess and blame everyone else.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Finally, I have seen the light:

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Too bad our vote doesn't count.. electoral does thought.. if one candidate got 11 million more votes than the other. It doesn't mean they are president. Our vote is more of an opinion, we tell it to America then it goes nowhere
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:36:13 AM EDT
[#23]
TLDR, but you've cheered me up!  Trump 16!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If Trump loses, I will place the blame directly on the shoulders of the #NeverTrumpers and #GOPe types.

We all held our noses and actually supported the last two cycles' shitty candidates.

Yeah we may not have turned out in record numbers, but we didn't actively campaign against them or outright support the other candidate.

View Quote

That's what I say !  Fuck the GOPe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:36:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are hilarious. You ignore that this will be the (minimum) third cycle with shitty candidates, that most all of us are going to hold our noses and again vote for the GOP POS, and we're all going to get screwed... yet you're going to hold the #nevertrump minority accountable?

And not the GOP for putting up a passel of crap-ass candidates? It's like they want to fail. Let's see here,

Romney/Ryan - abject failure
McCain/Palin - they're still kicking her for having the audacity to run
Bush/Cheney - yeah they won, but ugh
Dole/Kemp - had no chance.
Bush/Quayle - one term.

Those have been my options since I could vote. 2 for 5, and yes I voted for them all.

Since the 80s, I posit that there have been no real conservative candidates from the Republican side.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Guys, WTF?  I've been web surfing since around 1999.  The nation, and the gun / conservative groups I identify with, have gone through some tough times since then.  9/11 obviously, but also the dark days of the AWB, the uncertainty of whether AWB would actually sunset, years 2004-2007 of the Iraq War, Sandy Hook, and multiple critical elections (some won, some lost).  

Throughout all those tough times that I remember in part through the lens of reading stuff people write on the internet, I've never seen so much defeatism from so-called American Men as what I see now.  From reading this and other boards, apparently its all over. Hillary will win because polls, and even if the polls change voter fraud is guaranteed. It's pitiful: take away the endorphins from your guy being in the lead, and people just can't handle the uncertainty.  The problem is, it's not just venting, people are now trying to convince others that Trump doesn't have a chance.  It's a weird, creepy social dynamic in play and I'm calling out about a third of the active posters in GD, including some of the site staff.  

Sure, some of you are Mobys or GOPe operatives with your own motives, but some of you guys are just mentally defeated.  It's pitiful.  Do you like the thought of recruiting more people into your "Trump's gonna lose and we're all screwed" club?  Are you looking forward, the day after the election, to being able to reference an internet post you made months ago "predicting" a Hillary win?  Do you draw comfort from being on what you think is the safest path towards...towards what?  Being right on the internet?  

All you defeatists should man up, for your own sake and the sake of your kids who are taking lessons from you.  If you think it's so hopeless that you're not even going to bother to vote on election day, at least have the courage to stay home in silence and be alone in your fear, instead of running away yelling that other people should join you.  

View Quote

Good post.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Trump loses, it's Trump's fault, and it is the fault of those who voted for him in the primaries.  

Blaming anyone other that him and his supporters is nothing but denial.  There is no force that undermines him other than his own incompetence.

Trump became the leader of the Republican Party, and he and his supporters decided to NOT attempt to unify the Party after his nomination.  Instead, he continued to attack and alienate large blocs of his own Party.

Wake up and take responsibility for what you've done.  This falls squarely on YOUR shoulders.

Exactly.

Some truth to that but there are a number of well known GOPe politicians who were trashing trump prior to the convention.  They were never going to get behind him no matter what.  They are content to lose now in hopes of winning in 2020 no matter the cost to our country.  IE..the Bush's etc.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some truth to that but there are a number of well known GOPe politicians who were trashing trump prior to the convention.  They were never going to get behind him no matter what.  They are content to lose now in hopes of winning in 2020 no matter the cost to our country.  IE..the Bush's etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

The fact that they recognized and have come to terms with the inevitability of Trump losing does not make them responsible for that loss.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#29]
In a fair and honest election Trump would win.

Voter fraud and dishonest vote counting is what we will have again.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo!  idiots.... we need to rally the vote, no time for hand wringing, vote Trump and get it done!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to see you again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Well said, OP.

Confederate private: General, the battle is going against us!
Gen. 'Stonewall' Jackson: If you think so, sir; you had better not say anything about it.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You guys are hilarious. You ignore that this will be the (minimum) third cycle with shitty candidates, that most all of us are going to hold our noses and again vote for the GOP POS, and we're all going to get screwed... yet you're going to hold the #nevertrump minority accountable?

And not the GOP for putting up a passel of crap-ass candidates? It's like they want to fail. Let's see here,

Bush/Quayle - one term.

Those have been my options since I could vote. 2 for 5, and yes I voted for them all.

Since the 80s, I posit that there have been no real conservative candidates from the Republican side.
View Quote

In case you just crawled out from under a rock, the GOPe didn't 'put up' Trump.

The voters got sick of the establishment shit and voted for him in RECORD numbers.

If the GOPe had there way we would have had another Bush or Rubio, or some other amnesty loving squishy candidate.

You have to admit that the establishment turning and actively endorsing Hillary is totally unprecedented.
Incredibly small percentages decide the elections

Yes I will lay the blame directly on them.  

And in case someone else wants to say I am a trumpeteer, I wanted Cruz, but it's binary now. Either Trump or the most corrupt
bitch in history
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Nice response. Yes, the guy (me) who posted the last 25 years of candidates just crawled out from under a rock.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I think trump will lose, I'll vote anyway, waste of time in Ny but it's the principle. If my saying that makes an adult man distraught he needs to toughen up.
View Quote
Trump will win but barely. I'll call it now

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The voters got sick of the establishment shit and voted for him in RECORD numbers.

If the GOPe had there way we would have had another Bush or Rubio, or some other amnesty loving squishy candidate.

You have to admit that the establishment turning and actively endorsing Hillary is totally unprecedented.

And in case someone else wants to say I am a trumpeteer, I wanted Cruz, but it's binary now. Either Trump or the most corrupt
bitch in history
View Quote

So the electorate got sick of the GOPe and voted for Trump in record numbers, because they were sick of their establishment shit, and no longer give a damn WHAT the establishment says or wants?

But somehow the very same establishment (that the electorate has rejected) -by not supporting Trump- will turn the tide of the election, and the voters will LISTEN to them and support Hillary, or not vote?

And therefore, any potential loSS for Trump is ALL their fault!

How does that make any sense?

Electorate rejects the GOPe and supports Trump...

GOPe then rejects Trump, and that very same electorate follows their lead?

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So the electorate got sick of the GOPe and voted for Trump in record numbers, because they were sick of their establishment shit, and no longer give a damn WHAT the establishment says or wants?

But somehow the very same establishment (that the electorate has rejected) -by not supporting Trump- will turn the tide of the election, and the voters will LISTEN to them and support Hillary, or not vote?

And therefore, any potential loos for Trump is ALL their fault!

GOPe then rejects Trump, and is supported by the same electorate in that decision?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

bitch in history

And therefore, any potential loos for Trump is ALL their fault!

GOPe then rejects Trump, and is supported by the same electorate in that decision?

Impervious-to-reason Trumptard: "yup"

The rest of us: this is insane
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#38]
I just watched the rally in Akron, Ohio.

The energy in the arena was pretty intense.

Hillary could never fill an arena like that, with that level of genuine enthusiasm.

Hillary doesn't seem able to fill a High School gym.

Trump has to start his rallies early because the are already packed, with untold numbers of people unable to get in.

Hillary hasn't had many attack ads run against her this whole campaign, because Bernie chose not to and Trump hasn't spent much on air time at all so far.

Just think of what would happen if Trump started kicking in TV ads about Hillary's past?

This campaign season has been very unusual so far across the board, to say the least.  Every parameter has been unprecedented:

A nobody socialist generated worldwide enthusiasm on the Democrat side.

The DNC rigged the election in advance for Hillary, and was caught and exposed doing so.  Bernie still endorsed Hillary?

The Republican side started out with 16 diverse candidates, all of whom had a wealth of experience as governors, businessmen, a doctor, and senators.  This included a businesswoman, a world-renowned black neurosurgeon, prominent Governors, Cubans, and a billionaire.  The debates were refreshing, heated, substantive at times, and juvenile at others, but received more coverage than any Presidential debates in US history.

On the contrary, the DNC ran a really weird debate schedule, which was catered to reduce viewership so Hillary wouldn't be seen by that many people in the primaries, lined up in conflict with bread and circus games for the masses on weekends.  On one of the debates, Hillary was conspicuously absent and late after the break, reportedly taking an unusually long potty break...

Throughout the campaign, the DNC de facto appointee, Hillary Rodham, was under investigation for security violations while Sec State, and is still under scrutiny for her RICO scandal with the Clinton Global Initiative and bribery from foreign governments, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

2016 Murders
At least 4 DNC staffers or Clinton watchdog journalists have been murdered or found dead under strange circumstances within the past few months, including the DNC Voter Expansion Director, Seth Rich.  Wikileaks has vaguely hinted that his death was somehow related to the DNC email leak scandal, which proved that the DNC had rigged the election against democratic principles in favor of Hillary.

Donald Trump has gone full gusto, without written speeches and handlers, speaking directly to the people, while attacking the corporate presstitutes for being shills for Hillary.  All the decorum and restraint that is normally abided by in these engineered campaigns has been thrown out the window by Trump, who frequently and plainly calls media shills and politicians liars and crooks.

Hillary's health has finally come to the forefront, and when a talking point-spewing media faucet brought Dr. Drew on their show, expecting him to go along with the party line, they were shocked to hear him say that not only were he and another Dr. astonished about her condition when they dispassionately looked at her records, but were appalled at the antiquated care she was receiving, stating that they would be laughed out of a Dr's lounge if they were delivering this kind of care to a patient.

Meanwhile, the FBI goes after Clinton supporters with a vengeance, all of whom have been involved in blatant corruption scandals.

To confuse matters even more, the Attorney General, a Clinton appointee to the bench during Bill's infamous Presidency, attempts to secretly meet with Bill at an airport in Arizona, which is caught by reporters, right before the FBI provides its findings on Hillary's State Department email scandal.

Within days, the FBI Director holds a no-questions asked presstitute conference, and details how badly Hillary handled classified information while Sec State, then strangely declares that no prosecutor would ever take the case?

Meanwhile, Trump continues to pack arena after arena in battleground States, while Hillary takes unexplained 4-day breaks from the campaign trail, then shows up on Jimmy Kimmel, who jokes about her health conditions, takes her pulse, and declares, "Oh my!  I don't feel anything!"

This whole season is just bizarre.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The general election electorate is much larger (in 2012 about 60 million voter for Romney vs. 20 about million Republican primary voters) than the primary electorate and has a different composition.

Everyone who fancies himself an expert on politics should know these facts.

The different composition makes the scenario possible.
We won't know what actually happens until election day.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The general election electorate is much larger (in 2012 about 60 million voter for Romney vs. 20 about million Republican primary voters) than the primary electorate and has a different composition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I have been told that Trump will win because of the Record Turn Out AND because the Establishment is being rejected.

Record Turn Out!  Big Rallies!

...but IF Trump loses, it will because the Establishment (Jim Baker's assistant secretary, and the Deputy Treasurer under G.H.W Bush, etc.) convinced everyone to not vote for him?

How can all these things be true?

Who ARE all of these people that vote in accordance with the GOPe?  

You claim they aren't the same folks that come out in the primaries.   Is there a whole bunch of 'em just waiting to spoil the General?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Brainwashed by mass media and they dont even know it.
View Quote

Way too much TV. Hippies were right about one thing, it rots your brain.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Brainwashed by mass media and they dont even know it.
View Quote

Way too much TV. Hippies were right about one thing, it rots your brain.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I just watched the rally in Akron, Ohio.

The energy in the arena was pretty intense.

Hillary could never fill an arena like that, with that level of genuine enthusiasm.

Hillary doesn't seem able to fill a High School gym.

Trump has to start his rallies early because the are already packed, with untold numbers of people unable to get in.

Hillary hasn't had many attack ads run against her this whole campaign, because Bernie chose not to and Trump hasn't spent much on air time at all so far.

Just think of what would happen if Trump started kicking in TV ads about Hillary's past?

This campaign season has been very unusual so far across the board, to say the least.  Every parameter has been unprecedented:

A nobody socialist generated worldwide enthusiasm on the Democrat side.

The DNC rigged the election in advance for Hillary, and was caught and exposed doing so.  Bernie still endorsed Hillary?

The Republican side started out with 16 diverse candidates, all of whom had a wealth of experience as governors, businessmen, a doctor, and senators.  This included a businesswoman, a world-renowned black neurosurgeon, prominent Governors, Cubans, and a billionaire.  The debates were refreshing, heated, substantive at times, and juvenile at others, but received more coverage than any Presidential debates in US history.

On the contrary, the DNC ran a really weird debate schedule, which was catered to reduce viewership so Hillary wouldn't be seen by that many people in the primaries, lined up in conflict with bread and circus games for the masses on weekends.  On one of the debates, Hillary was conspicuously absent and late after the break, reportedly taking an unusually long potty break...

Throughout the campaign, the DNC de facto appointee, Hillary Rodham, was under investigation for security violations while Sec State, and is still under scrutiny for her RICO scandal with the Clinton Global Initiative and bribery from foreign governments, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

2016 Murders
At least 4 DNC staffers or Clinton watchdog journalists have been murdered or found dead under strange circumstances within the past few months, including the DNC Voter Expansion Director, Seth Rich.  Wikileaks has vaguely hinted that his death was somehow related to the DNC email leak scandal, which proved that the DNC had rigged the election against democratic principles in favor of Hillary.

Donald Trump has gone full gusto, without written speeches and handlers, speaking directly to the people, while attacking the corporate presstitutes for being shills for Hillary.  All the decorum and restraint that is normally abided by in these engineered campaigns has been thrown out the window by Trump, who frequently and plainly calls media shills and politicians liars and crooks.

Hillary's health has finally come to the forefront, and when a talking point-spewing media faucet brought Dr. Drew on their show, expecting him to go along with the party line, they were shocked to hear him say that not only were he and another Dr. astonished about her condition when they dispassionately looked at her records, but were appalled at the antiquated care she was receiving, stating that they would be laughed out of a Dr's lounge if they were delivering this kind of care to a patient.

Meanwhile, the FBI goes after Clinton supporters with a vengeance, all of whom have been involved in blatant corruption scandals.

To confuse matters even more, the Attorney General, a Clinton appointee to the bench during Bill's infamous Presidency, attempts to secretly meet with Bill at an airport in Arizona, which is caught by reporters, right before the FBI provides its findings on Hillary's State Department email scandal.

Within days, the FBI Director holds a no-questions asked presstitute conference, and details how badly Hillary handled classified information while Sec State, then strangely declares that no prosecutor would ever take the case?

Meanwhile, Trump continues to pack arena after arena in battleground States, while Hillary takes unexplained 4-day breaks from the campaign trail, then shows up on Jimmy Kimmel, who jokes about her health conditions, takes her pulse, and declares, "Oh my!  I don't feel anything!"

This whole season is just bizarre.
View Quote

When you read this, you think Trump should be up 10 points on Hillary.

My thought is, there are a lot of normally middle of the road and conservative women who are skewing the polls in Clinton's favor. I personally know conservative pro-life women that would never vote for a male democrat with Hillary's views, yet are openly shilling for Clinton for no other reason than she is a woman. Absolutely, no other reason.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Bush/Quayle - one term.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bush/Quayle - one term.

Fuck John McCain, but to be fair, there was no way in fucking hell the GOP was going to win that election.  Obama was anointed.  By the same media that pushed Trump into the nomination this time around.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You claim they aren't the same folks that come out in the primaries.  
View Quote

It's not a "claim".

It's reality.
The number of people who vote in general elections is much larger than the number who vote in primaries. The general electorate cannot be the same as the primary electorate since it includes many more people.

The fact that you aren't aware of that fact demonstrates just how little you know about politics.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's not a "claim".

It's reality.
The number of people who vote in general elections is much larger than the number who vote in primaries. The general electorate cannot be the same as the primary electorate since it includes many more people.

The fact that you aren't aware of that fact demonstrates just how little you know about politics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You claim they aren't the same folks that come out in the primaries.  

It's not a "claim".

It's reality.

Thank you.  You're too easy.  

So all of these people who did NOT vote in the primaries, but are heavily influenced by the opinions of the GOPe, and will vote in a way that leads to the defeat of Trump...

...who ARE they?

Interested enough in politics to follow the opinions of Brent Scowcroft and other such GOPe celebrities, but don't bother to vote in primaries?

A GOPe with such little influence, that they had no effect on the primary, but powerful enough to turn the tide of the General Election?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is where Im at.   If he wins and governs like a true conservative, I will eat my fedora with a smile.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So all of these people who did NOT vote in the primaries, but are heavily influenced by the opinions of the GOPe, and will vote in a way that leads to the defeat of Trump...

View Quote

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

I haven't made a prediction on what will happen.
I have pointed out that your post claiming that it can't happen is based on a false premise that the primary electorate and the general electorate are the same. I pointed out that your false premise illustrates your lack of knowledge.

I suppose the distinction is far too subtle for you to perceive.

As you lack the most basic knowledge of politics, your hypothetical scenarios are of no interest to me.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I have pointed out that your post claiming that it can't happen is based on a false premise that the primary electorate and the general electorate are the same. I pointed out that your false premise illustrates your lack of knowledge.

As you lack the most basic knowledge of politics, your hypothetical scenarios are of no interest to me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for effectively deconstructing the myths that others in this thread were pushing forth.

You were most useful.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#50]
If Trump gets elected it will be in spite of his actions not because of them.  Sometimes holding your tongue is the best course of action.

I was in favor of him being the nominee at first but the more he spouts off in a childish manner the less I care for him as a candidate.  You can make your point without coming across as a 5 y/o and he needs to remember that.

ETA: Anyone that thinks he has a chance in hell of winning all 50 states is on crack as he will be lucky to simply win the election.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top