User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unless our states stop with the entitlement programs for illegals a wall is useless.

First we have to make it nearly impossible for them to live here, no drivers licenses, no welfare, etcetc

Then a wall works better.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Absolutely.  Same with visa overstays.

When I visit the UK, the Immigration entry stamp in my passport says "No recourse to public funds."  Should be the same thing here - not accepted as a legal permanent resident = no money here for you!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually I think you could get them to build it or at least shut the border down from their side... Just shut off all remittance sent back to their country or put a very large tax on it....

Just like we could make themselves deport, by simply going after all employers with very heavy penalties, jail time... And cut off all welfare.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's right,the wall wouldn't stop much at all.Over,under,through.......

Supply and demand-get rid of the free school,anchor baby bullshit,welfare,tax "refunds",free medical care,no job if you aren't legal,no drivers license,etc and they will have no reason to come here.
View Quote
Bingo......this is the only effective way to stop it. I would build walls at populated areas that crowd the border though. Mainly to help with drug interdiction.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
We need the wall.   we will have the wall

We will also have some serious entitlement reform with regards to illegals...

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top