I love the smell of racing fuel... I grew up on Cam2
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
lol
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Somalis don't like anybody that isn't Somali.  Somalis also don't like other Somalis that aren't in the same clan as them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aren’t Somalians black? More of a cultural dispute I would say.

Somalis don't like anybody that isn't Somali.  Somalis also don't like other Somalis that aren't in the same clan as them.

Arrogant bunch too. Pretty much every trucking company in the MSP area has a bunch driving.

They can't drive for shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Where’s the Let them fight meme when you need it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's not sloppy writing, you people are just uneducated.  Because the two groups have skin darker than your own you juvenilely think they are the same.  It's insulting and frankly egregious.  Would you look at that, race is more than skin deep after all.

Black Americans are descended from West African Niger-Congo people, mainly the Nigerian Yoruba.  Somalis are a Cushitic people from East Africa. These are distinct races of men, with separate ancient lineages, and admixture from different archaic Hominin populations which preceded Humans.  You can't just keep sticking your fingers in your ears every time an issue of racial history comes up because of shared guilt over Mustache Man.

An example of an ethnic conflict would be Barbadians or Gullah fighting with the Black Americans with whom they share a common West African racial ancestry, or Igbo and Yoruba fighting in Nigeria, or Ethiopian Amharas and Oromos fighting against Somalis.
View Quote

So both groups are dark brown and not black then?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thread life expectancy: not long
View Quote

I concur with this, the safest post in the thread.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#11]
All units "Irene, I say again, Irene".
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't like Dave Matthews much either....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Black Africans have a real distain for African Americans

I don't like Dave Matthews much either....
Now you've gone too far 23er!  

Mods - can we please get some new member screening?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Am I the only one who frequently types out a reply to a thread such as this, and then just before clicking Submit, thinks well maybe I shouldn't speak the truth - probably shouldn't say anything...and then deletes the whole response?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Race fueled???

Aren't both groups black?
View Quote

LOL

I was thinking the same thing..
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who frequently types out a reply to a thread such as this, and then just before clicking Submit, thinks well maybe I shouldn't speak the truth - probably shouldn't say anything...and then deletes the whole response?
View Quote

Nope.

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What races were fighting?
View Quote

Blacks form there and blacks for there

They were trying to make it sound like other races were involved. Lie whites started it. Got to cover up that protected class
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Must be something in the shampoo. Every time i see one of these type of videos of someone brawling or tearing up some place always has the predator haircut.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Already stated…
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Would've been greatly improved with the addition of a dozen machetes.. show em how the dark continent rolls
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's why I have so few posts here.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Diversity is our strength.
View Quote

Nancy Pelosi said so!
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#24]
How do you even go from Mogadishu to Minnesota? WTF are they doing there? Did they get dropped out of a flying saucer? You can bet their 'bros' who have been here longer have a deep resentment to 'come-heres' horning in on their easy ride. Otherwise, 'Darwin in action', or let them fight it out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Bringing impoverished immigrants to America does nothing to benefit America and hurts the countries that people emigrate from.

Immigration World Poverty and Gumballs 2010 - Immigration Doesn't Work

(5 minute version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Race fueled???

View Quote

Black Africans tend to hate black Americans.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Race fueled???

View Quote

Africans will give you an advanced, Graduate-level course in Racism.  They aren't hugely fond of our domestic versions.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Who brought the Somalians here?

And why?
View Quote

Lootherans. For money.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Is there a Somali language version of "Whirrlstah" by chance?

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's not sloppy writing, you people are just uneducated.  Because the two groups have skin darker than your own you juvenilely think they are the same.  It's insulting and frankly egregious.  Would you look at that, race is more than skin deep after all.

Black Americans are descended from West African Niger-Congo people, mainly the Nigerian Yoruba.  Somalis are a Cushitic people from East Africa. These are distinct races of men, with separate ancient lineages, and admixture from different archaic Hominin populations which preceded Humans.  You can't just keep sticking your fingers in your ears every time an issue of racial history comes up because of shared guilt over Mustache Man.

An example of an ethnic conflict would be Barbadians or Gullah fighting with the Black Americans with whom they share a common West African racial ancestry, or Igbo and Yoruba fighting in Nigeria, or Ethiopian Amharas and Oromos fighting against Somalis.
View Quote

What do you mean, "you people"?
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Race fueled???

View Quote

those two groups HATE each other, which is actually quite humorous considering...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top