User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fuck you say.  
Hell, even in Colorado, there are illegal grow houses busted all the time, as well as busts of it coming from Mexico, since when you don't have to pay the taxes on either growing it, or selling it, still a good profit when you are competing against the ones that are having to pay the taxes.
View Quote
Over taxation is indeed what fuels the black market.  CO, CA etc. It's taxation rate is unbelievable.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm all for what relieves pain, and increases function and quality of life...
Recreational abuse that lowers function and hurts family,friends, impedes real quality of life is the problem..
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The whole 'regulate it' argument doesn't work in a free market. To regulate it, you need to tax the shit out of it in order to pay the regulators for their work. On the other side, being compliant with regulations eats into the businesses profits. This is exactly why Healthcare is failing in this country.

It's cheaper and easier to operate as a private business than it is to deal with government requirements. That goes for any industry. In a perfect capitalist society, where the market is comprised of rational consumers, the suppliers will self-regulate as best they can to justify the cost of their product. The issue is....just how rational is the consumer when the product being consumed is drugs?

The government doesn't care if people smoke weed. They care how much money the can skim from the sale of it.  No different than alcohol.  Once they figure out the model that sustains the market and fills their coffers, it will be the law of the land. Bet on that.  

As for quality, whether we are talking about weed, or anything....there isn't a single business that the government can conduct more efficiently or effectively than a private group can.  

If you take the emotion out of it and simply consider the economics, it's pretty easy to see what is going on. It's all a numbers game...all the states are experimenting with models and eventually they are going to dial it in. When they do, rest assured that the final laws will be in the interest of the government, not the consumer, and that big business will prevail....not the consumer.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Does it make your girlfriend want to rape black men? That's risky.
View Quote

Nope. She's perfectly content raping me, and I'm just some old white guy.

It's been a good morning so far.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]
It's because back in the 20's and 30's the people working the docks were Blacks and Latinos, who were collecting the buds falling off the hemp/marijuana loads coming in and smoking it.  They in turn were playing jazz in the clubs and speak easy's, which were serving illegal alcohol as well as marijuana which was called "hard tobacco". Young White people/couples were going to the clubs for music, dancing and comedy (no shit!, basically the same as they are today). And their grandparents/parents were afraid of the by-product of that lifestyle which was of out-of-wedlock pregnancies, unwanted mixed-race kids and substance issues.

It's a pretty simple equation.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, looks like they didn't do the best job they could have done. Lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, they were afraid the African Americans would get hopped up on marijuana and go around raping white women. The war on drugs is racist.

Well, looks like they didn't do the best job they could have done. Lol

That's because it's caused by racism, not marijuana.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pharmaceutical companies also lobbied for it to be illegal because it has legitimate medical uses, and they didn’t want to compete with something you can grow in your back yard.
View Quote

Proof?

I'm sure big harma is salivating at all the treatments they'll be able to produce for obesity, depression and weed addiction.

What legitimate medical issue does Marijuana cure? I know it masks a whole bunch, but son does Alcohol, gambling and over eating ice cream.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Annnnnd here we go with the reefer madness bullshit again.
View Quote

Hardly.

Has crime or quality of life improved anywhere it's been legalized?

Has health improved? Healthcare costs reduced?

Didn't cure cancer, obesity or diabetes? Has opioid and fentanyl use been reduced?

So go smoke a bowl, eat the bugs, own nothing and be stoned.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Recreational abuse that lowers function and hurts family,friends, impedes real quality of life is the problem..
View Quote
Weed is a social problem the exact same way alcohol is though.  The same type of person that will become a useless alcoholic and destroy their life and family are the same people that will waste their life with weed .  Weed does not change this equation at all.

I have a sister in law that barely does just enough in life to get her next bowl to smoke.  My grandfather smoked weed daily his whole life . One joint at the end of the day to relax.   He is a retired multimillionaire who made his living as a one man business doing corporate strategy training for fortune 500 companies billing 10-20k an hour .
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I don’t think it should be legalized as it’s made the cities it is legal worse. And if it was I don’t think it should be taxed because why the fuck does the government need more of other people’s money.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't think it should be legalized as it's made the cities it is legal worse. And if it was I don't think it should be taxed because why the fuck does the government need more of other people's money.
View Quote
Something to consider.   In the beginning of state legalization people migrated for weed.  I remember half of the useless potheads I knew moved to Colorado for the legal weed.  If I know five people that moved there for that how many more did?    I think millions of losers came to the early legalization states.   I haven't seen any difference at all since it became legal in Arizona and when it became recreational the only difference is I smell it occasionally.    Nothing else changed.        

It seems the only states that had a downturn were the early states where losers mass migrated to and blue states where they have a long list of lawmaking that promotes crime and losers
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Hardly.
Didn't cure cancer, obesity or diabetes? Has opioid and fentanyl use been reduced?
View Quote
Without getting into the correlation/causation debate, declining quality of life in public spaces always seems to follow legalization.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Without getting into the correlation/causation debate, declining quality of life in public spaces always seems to follow legalization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hardly.

Weed is illegal in Texas and half of the other States.

Quality of life in public spaces is declining at an alarming rate there.

Pinning the decline in modern civilization on weed is somewhat short sighted, if not entirely disingenuous.

My personal opinion is that prescription psych meds have contributed to that decline to a far greater degree than weed (decriminalized or not)
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Something to consider.   In the beginning of state legalization people migrated for weed.  I remember half of the useless potheads I knew moved to Colorado for the legal weed.  If I know five people that moved there for that how many more did?    I think millions of losers came to the early legalization states.   I haven't seen any difference at all since it became legal in Arizona and when it became recreational the only difference is I smell it occasionally.    Nothing else changed.        

It seems the only states that had a downturn were the early states where losers mass migrated to and blue states where they have a long list of lawmaking that promotes crime and losers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think it should be legalized as it's made the cities it is legal worse. And if it was I don't think it should be taxed because why the fuck does the government need more of other people's money.

A fair point.  We did a partial legalization here with the derivative products.  I don't know the exact details of what is/isn't legal because I don't partake of them.  The only big change I've really seen is the shops that sold e-cigs and similar products now advertise that they sell those products as well.  It's in a lot of convenience stores too.  

At the end of the day I see it little different than alcohol or tobacco.  We've got enough objective proof that prohibition does not work.  The potheads will get high irrespective of the law.  At least if it's legalized there'll be quality standards and the money is going to people who can be drug before a judge/jury to be held accountable if necessary.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never smoked weed, but after I retire I believe I shall take up the habit.
View Quote

Your post matches your avatar perfectly
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Because they have the right to arrest people, have probable cause, deal, power,  wars etc when something many people do is illegal
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need a Marijuana subforum. KColg should be the moderator.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#18]
To answer the original question, I believe it is not (federally) legal because it is used as a lever to bring out voters. The left offers sweet promises of legalization and the stoners go to the polls and vote for them. Works every time. Same, to a lesser extent, with drug warrior statists on the right motivating those who think it is just dandy to have the force of the state controlling people's personal decisions.

---

I haven't read about WHY it was originally outlawed in a great many years. I believe part of it was because the paper industry and cotton industry feared that the much easier to grow, harvest, and utilize MJ plants constituted a serious threat to their business models. I don't care enough to try to substantiate that, so anyone who wants a link, needs to find it themselves.  

---

Regarding black market, the idiot Dems running MA also managed to screw that up by making taxes and fees so high for MJ businesses, that they have ensured a flourishing black market. Morons.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:58:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

lol
There is no black market in recreational legal states.
Not much in the bordering states, either.
The quality, prices and vast variety in dispensaries have relegated that market to the dustbin.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Read up on why it was made illegal to begin with...
View Quote

There a couple reasons written but  alcohol companies and their lobbys are big money fighting legalization.  Unless they get to distribute it of course. I'm sure they fought to make illegal too

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/red-alert-politics/451351/beer-vs-weed-alcohol-industry-lobbies-against-legalizing-pot/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WE_Pmax_Section-News&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmMayBhDuARIsAM9HM8djEX5_DkVU5PdpMQKQfzqrVzHACcMyQ3wPcf_Y6x5fs1SZOfKsr5AaAtwzEALw_wcB
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've not heard of fentanyl in weed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know a single person in a legal state who still buys black market weed. It might be cheaper but the quality, for the most part, is nowhere near the quality of the legit operations.

And no chance of dying from fentanyl.

Same people who check Halloween candy for illicit drug's.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't know a single person in a legal state who still buys black market weed. It might be cheaper but the quality, for the most part, is nowhere near the quality of the legit operations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The black market price will always be cheaper and sell better.

@CenterMass762

Most, if not all, of the street marijuana in NH is medical marijuana grown in Maine.  They can grow it there so a lot gets diverted!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hardly.

View Quote
Actually there are strains of Cannabis that have THC-V which are being synthesized to make medicines to help with treating diabetes.  Look up a strain called Congolese .

You won't reduce Healthcare costs in this country because the insurance companies are too fucking greedy.

Legal opiod addiction occurred because too many doctors were prescribing it . There are now checks and balances for that.

And btw asking about crime rates being brought down in legalized states is a trick question.  Cannabis is legal in CO but we also have a massive problem with meth . New Mexico, Arizona same issue. Nice try though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#24]
THCv has been shown to boost metabolism and reduce appetite, making it a potential treatment for obesity. THCv has also been shown to improve cognitive function and reduce inflammation. As a result, this cannabinoid offers promise for treating a variety of conditions.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don’t think it should be legalized as it’s made the cities it is legal worse. And if it was I don’t think it should be taxed because why the fuck does the government need more of other people’s money.
View Quote

If the states that legalize it don't tolerate vagrancy, it shouldn't be an issue.

It seems like most homeless folks are using hard drugs though, meth, fentanyl and God knows what other kinds of weird shit they'll smoke, snort, eat or shoot up to escape their shitty reality.

The only reason we don't talk shit about alcoholics is because it's socially acceptable to be an alcoholic.  

Plenty of homeless folks are drunks but nobody blames homelessness on alcohol.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Mot legal but not a Schedule 1 drug like Heroin and LSD either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are out of touch man.  I have a friend who recently got a MM card and he told me about the dispensaries.  They are like boutiques.  Every product is labeled with exact percentages of terps, thc, etc.  Street weed has been good lately but nothing compared to what you can get in a licensed dispensary.  You know what you are getting, no surprises.  He brought over some of the containers.  They were high end clamshell cases and bottles of the finest weed I have ever seen.  Yesterday he showed me a little jar full of buds labeled at 25% thc.  Strong stuff.  As medical mj use spreads it will be taxed and regulated.  I don't see much hope for mj dealers to make money on the black market.  The dispensary vendors are competing and the quality is beyond black market stuff.  Now the local and state government is the dealer in many states.  All of them soon.  My friend pays about a 100 bucks for a weeks worth of buds, as much as they will dispense although the limit is not that restrictive.  I think it is a total of 3 ounces a month allowed.  I never thought I would see the day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just like alcohol?

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Read up on why it was made illegal to begin with...
View Quote

That, and you can’t tax a plant people are growing in their closets.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Why does everyone always want to tax fucking everything [img]/images/smilies/smiley_freak.gif[/img.

It’s the most annoying goddamn thing I hear idiots(not calling you an idiot OP) say.

Tax guns, alcohol, cigarettes, gas, sugar, land, house, car, red meat, weed….and on and on and on.

How about this. NO MORE TAXING ANYTHING. We don’t need to be giving the government a single penny more. They squander away and waste what they already get.

How about preaching for tax reform and better investments of our taxes.

FYI many states have already legalized weed and are taxing it. My state MO, is one state that appears to have possibly done a somewhat decent job of legalizing and taxing weed. I believe a huge majority of the money collected goes to assisting Vets.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
….why isn’t it legal, regulated and taxed like alcohol…?
Seems to me .gov could make a killing off taxing it.

Also …what stocks are going to be the ones to own when it IS reclassified….
View Quote

Heroin and Fentnyl are pretty popular, too. Even more money to be made.

Nothing we can do will stop a drug user from using drugs.  Might as well make money off of them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Weed is a social problem the exact same way alcohol is though.  The same type of person that will become a useless alcoholic and destroy their life and family are the same people that will waste their life with weed .  Weed does not change this equation at all.

I have a sister in law that barely does just enough in life to get her next bowl to smoke.  My grandfather smoked weed daily his whole life . One joint at the end of the day to relax.   He is a retired multimillionaire who made his living as a one man business doing corporate strategy training for fortune 500 companies billing 10-20k an hour .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which outcome is typical, and which is the outlier?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It definitely didn't work in California. People still regularly buy "illegal" marijuana because it is cheaper than the taxed stuff. Think about it, if you could avoid going to the gas station and paying all those taxes for gas when you could go to a corner and buy it for cheaper, and doing so is decriminalized, which would you choose? It is liking trying to tax criminals, what makes you think a criminal is going pay taxes? People who were smoking weed illegally are just not going to volunteer for taxes now, why would they? Especially in California where it isn't even enforced.

I actually talked to a guy in the Marijuana Control Board in CA. He said it is a mess, CA has the worst of both worlds (legal and illegal). Cartels are a strong as ever, they still find illegal grows that number in the many on private land that is rented from land owners, they still find bodies buried on the land. He told me the illegal growers don't follow any of the laws, but because it is decriminalized their punishment is a soft slap on the wrist at best, while the legit companies get hammered with fines for the slightest, least offensive offense.

Not to mention, it seems everyone is a pothead in CA. Companies that require drug testing or cannot hire drug users either have to turn a blind eye and risk legal trouble, or they have trouble filing their ranks. My roommate is a cop, they bust people for driving with an open (marijuana) container all the time.
View Quote
Its like liberals fuck up everything they touch.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

So because granddaughter can't handle it responsibly, screw Grandpa's rights?
Now let's talk about guns.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just like alcohol?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like alcohol?

Comparing production and distribution of the two is apples and  grass.  

Most people with money will buy the legal weed. Most people without money will buy cheaper black market.   It is far easier to supply daily weed user with black market products than daily drinkers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#36]
It shouldn’t be taxed and regulated like alcohol, tobacco, etc. More money to be laundered by Democrats and Rinos? Decriminalized is better.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one buys it. People grow their own now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The outcome has nothing to do with the drug.  It has to do with who can control themselves and who has drive and ambition.   My sister in law would be a loser regardless .  Shed find a new drug a new excuse to not do anything.  My grandpa would be successful regardless.  

There are millions of people who have a couple beers or a stuff drink at the end of the day.  Get up and get shit done the next morning.  There's millions of self destructive people who will destroy themselves no matter what.  Drug use isn't usually the cause of these people's problems. It's their chosen method of escaping life and taking responsibility for themselves.

Weed is no different than alcohol in how I is used or abused.  It's entirely the individuals using it that determine that. You will never stop drug abuse with laws. That should be clear by now.

What we can change is what social behavior we are willing to tolerate or subsidize.  In a society where doing nothing means suffering you'll have less drug abusing losers and more drug using winners who moderate their use.   In a society where doing nothing is subsidized you'll have more drug using losers and less drug using successful people.  

You guys like to point out the downfall of cities that legalize drugs but ignore that those cities also encourage and subsidize criminal behavior and homeless people living on the street.   You ignore places that legalize but don't tolerate that other shit and don't have any noticable negative effects of legalization at all.

The only big difference of legalization in AZ is a cop can't pull me over and pretend he smells weed in the car to justify a fishing trip.  All the same people who smoked weed mostly just buy it at the store now.  A few people that used to drink switched to weed in the evenings.  I don't know a single person that did neither that suddenly started.

The norm and the exception isn't the drug.  People with self control that will be successful realize they can't handle drugs and don't use them or are able to moderate their use so it doesn't affect them negatively.    Losers aren't able to do either of those and would be losers with or without drugs
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Love/Hate - Why Do You Think They Call It Dope?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It should be legal since it is so easy to test drivers for being over the legal limit, right?
View Quote

Back when Court TV was still around I watched a DUI trial get a conviction with the breathalyzer thrown out due to calibration issues.  They used video of the arrest and the arrested at the station house.  Guy was trashed.  

Same with weed.  Obviously impaired would show up on the video of the arrest and at the station house.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no chance of dying from fentanyl.

My son knew four people that bought a pre rolled blunt.  It had either been inadvertently or maliciously contaminated with fentanyl.  All four died due to prohibition.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hardly.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#43]
I think WA state makes like $500M a year from taxing weed, 2X more than the alcohol tax brings in
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Pinning the decline in modern civilization on weed is somewhat short sighted, if not entirely disingenuous.

My personal opinion is that prescription psych meds have contributed to that decline to a far greater degree than weed (decriminalized or not)
View Quote

Funny, I was visiting my family in DFW.  We went to eat in downtown FW.  I did not see any homeless, beggers, shit in the streets or trash in the street.  But, I saw plenty of that in Portland, Seattle,  SF, etc.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Funny, I was visiting my family in DDW.  We went to eat in downtown FW.  I did not see any homeless, beggers, shit in the streets or trash in the street.  But, I saw plenty of that in Portland, Seattle,  SF, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny, I was visiting my family in DDW.  We went to eat in downtown FW.  I did not see any homeless, beggers, shit in the streets or trash in the street.  But, I saw plenty of that in Portland, Seattle,  SF, etc.

I mean you can pretend they don't exist because you didn't see any in yuppie central (Stockyards?), but you'll be doing just that...pretending.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just like alcohol?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like alcohol?

There's almost zero black market for weed in MT, I'm sure it exists around the reservations but not for anyone else, there's no financial reason for it.  Legal flower is way, way cheaper now (less that $13 for an 1/8th oz) for 10 times better flower.  Nobody is selling cheaper or better weed on any serious black market versus what is already a value (ditch weed sold here for $25 an 1/8th in 1996), so sure the fuck it isn't better.

Not just potency but quality too, no seeds, no stems, no mildew, no mold, no mites, no chemicals, no bullshit, just absolutely perfect weed that is typically over 30%.

Here's our menu.  Current price for Blue Grapefruit is $12.50 an 1/8th oz. @ 20%+ THC, which is higher than anything that existed before 2000.

Blue Grapefruit

MT collected over $550M in taxes off of it in 2022.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

@CenterMass762

Most, if not all, of the street marijuana in NH is medical marijuana grown in Maine.  They can grow it there so a lot gets diverted!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@CenterMass762

I don't doubt it. Though, if it was legal in NH, it wouldn't be street marijuana, it would be sold in stores instead of being on the black market.

I'm not saying a black market doesn't exist in legal states, it does for just about everything, but I am saying I don't believe for a second that it sells better.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That too.

Hypothetically, if I knew any people who delt weed back in IL before it became legal, they switched to cocaine and molly because their clientele disappeared almost overnight.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That too.

Hypothetically, if I knew any people who delt weed back in IL before it became legal, they switched to cocaine and molly because their clientele disappeared almost overnight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That too.

Also, growing your own isn't going to come near what is being done in legitimate grows.

There are so many variables, with water, light, nutrients, pests, timing, harvesting, trimming, curing unless a person really knows what they are doing, they are just going to get "weed".

Most people might be able to grow a plant, but it's going to be just that a house or yard plant, most people won't even catch when it goes hermaphrodite and pollinates itself, then it's full of seeds.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Also, growing your own isn't going to come near what is being done in legitimate grows.

There are so many variables, with water, light, nutrients, pests, timing, harvesting, trimming, curing unless a person really knows what they are doing, they are just going to get "weed".

Most people might be able to grow a plant, but it's going to be just that a house or yard plant, most people won't even catch when it goes hermaphrodite and pollinates itself, then it's full of seeds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That too.

True that. The amount of science that goes into legit grow operations is astounding.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top