Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:17:12 AM EDT
[#1]
For me it would depend who he murdered and why.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a good question.

If I had any reason to believe he was an ongoing threat to innocent lives, then yes.

Otherwise, meaning he had beaten pedos he caught at it to death in a rage or something like that, well my kids have my highest loyalty.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, my wife is the ultimate rule follower.  I often half jokingly accuse her of dreaming of being a crossing guard and doubt she has ever knowingly broken a law in her life.

There is always a line of parents at school drop off accusing the teacher of being responsible for their little Johnny failing.  It is never us, and we’ve had conversations how it never will be us as we and our own little Johnny need to take responsibility for his success or failure.

I just turned to her and asked “imagine our son was 17, he showed up with a dead body in the trunk and said he had killed the guy in a fit of anger, but for no good reason, would you call the cops or help hide the body”.

Without hesitation she said “hide the body”.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:46:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Some folks need killing, so maybe not. Something worthy of a capital charge, yes.  We are not an organized crime family.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:47:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I would.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d end his life myself.
View Quote
There is a logic and mercy in this.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#7]
If it wasn’t in a self defense situation I would drag his ass straight to the police myself. I would also feel like the lowest form of shit for raising a son that would do that to anyone if not in a life threatening situation.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Innocents in cold blood? Yes

also voted Depends
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, I kinda make a distinction between “ murder” and “taking out the trash”.  I see it as just doing the jobs the American criminal justice won’t.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top