BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The dog was left at my house for my family member to pick up, he was picked up and let-loose to roam in a suburban with 3 small kids in it aged 3, 7, 10 and 12.
He bit the side of the 7 year-olds face. Cut skin and a muscle/tendon on the side of the face. Possibly 20? stitches. It was an ugly/cut/bite.
I learned last night from the family member/ driver that he was climbing around, back in forth inside the vehicle looking at the window (like dogs do, if allowed)
Only thing we can think of is that he was scared because he was being taken from his home.
Fun fact, this 7 year old, was recently scolded about not teasing dogs.

For those who can't read...
I was out of town for 6 days and this happened on day 2 of me being 500+ miles from home.
The local sheriffs department picked him up after the call into 911.
The sheriff deputy took the dog to the local pound/humane society.  I was told by the responding office that he was/is being labeled a dangerous dog.
The pound was told to not release him to me.

Must be inside house or Kenneled, top to bottom enclosure and on a concrete pad so he cannot climb out or dig out.
Micro-chipped
Annual fee to the county
Signs posted as to a dangerous dog living here.
minimum 50K insurance policy
When walked outside, must be muzzled and leased at all times, cannot roam free. (I live rural and on a good size piece of property.

What kind of life is that? It would kill him to not be able to run free and chase the kids.

Also....

NOT A PIT BULL.....Golden Retriever / Lab

Flamers gonna flame.

I'm going to make more phone calls in the morning. Vets, second opinions, appeal of some sort?? I don't know. My options are limited it seems.
View Quote

Sounds like a certain police officer likes to kill animals. I worked in law enforcement years ago. We had a deputy who CLAIMED he was attacked by a pitbull and since then loved to shoot dogs.

..and no it's not a joke. I get the whole "hide your dog" shit, but this deputy had a sadistic streak. Sounds like this deputy you're dealing with is from the same line of thought. You'd be surprised who you run into.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:20:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you did that to my dog, neither would you.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

20 stitches can be a very small area on a child’s face, especially depending on location.

When it comes to faces and children, a plastics doc will put in tons of tiny, delicate stitches to minimize scarring.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I care about dogs more than I do about most people.

That said, a 20-stitch attack on a kid is not normal. Yes, kids are little tards when it comes to dealing with dogs, and I used to get a good laugh when our dog would correct our kid or his friends with a little nip.

But 20 stitches? Let's be reasonable, folks. That's kinda fucked up.

20 stitches can be a very small area on a child’s face, especially depending on location.

When it comes to faces and children, a plastics doc will put in tons of tiny, delicate stitches to minimize scarring.

20 stitches is nothing.  When I was a teenager, I had an accident and split my head open between my eyes.  A 1-inch laceration.  The plastic surgeon put 120 stitches in my head, in a 1-inch cut.  

20 stitches on a kids face could literally be a 1/4" cut.  

Most likely, the dog just whipped his head around with its mouth open, and the tooth just did the damage by impact and not an actual bite.  

Do the bare minimum to get your dog back in your possession, then immediately give him away.  Laws on "dangerous dogs" are mostly bullshit.  

And I say this as someone who doesn't care for dogs...
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm smart enough to recognize the difference between a single bite and a mauling, because I'm in control of my emotions and paying attention unlike you and some others in this thread.

You're welcome to live your life that way, but if you pull a gun on someone because of their dog nipping someone, they are 100% justified in putting you down, and they should.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your dog disfigured a kid for life, F that POS.  If it was my kid, the dog wouldn't have left the car alive.

7 year old now looks like scarface & youre worried about this mutt.  Ok pal.

Lucky no eyesight was lost and you arent being sued yet.  20 stitches & 95% here are pro mutt, dog nuts never fail to disgust me.

What if another dog attacked your dog? What would you do?
I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed? What do you think of that pit that was brought in and attacked dudes child? Think he should be dead? He chose his child over a dog. You wouldn’t? Wtf is wrong with you people?? Dogs are great but they are no mach to people. Fucked up situation but I think op is doing the best thing he can considering the law is involved now. Re-homing would be nice but seems it may be out of his hands.

If a dog bit my kids face, I may not stop at the dog.

I'm smart enough to recognize the difference between a single bite and a mauling, because I'm in control of my emotions and paying attention unlike you and some others in this thread.

You're welcome to live your life that way, but if you pull a gun on someone because of their dog nipping someone, they are 100% justified in putting you down, and they should.

Thats fucking rich. It was a nipping now?? Will it evolve into a lick gone bad?? This really is fucking backward world.

Remember, THIS WAS HIS SISTERS KID. Not exactly a stranger and for a lab to do something like this is fairly rare but to kill someone over your fucking fur baby is laughable at best.

And this is why I carry, there really are armed psychos out there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope strangers break in to your house in the middle of the night and haul you off to a strange place to be terrified for a few days before they needless kill you.

Or would you fight to prevent that?

This wasn't an attack it was a defense mechanism.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Context.

Dogs don’t just randomly attack things for no reason. For instance, I don’t expect a dog to stand still and be quiet while it’s being boiled alive or skinned alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your dog disfigured a kid for life, F that POS.  If it was my kid, the dog wouldn't have left the car alive.

Lucky no eyesight was lost and you arent being sued yet.  20 stitches & 95% here are pro mutt, dog nuts never fail to disgust me.

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed?

Context.

Dogs don’t just randomly attack things for no reason. For instance, I don’t expect a dog to stand still and be quiet while it’s being boiled alive or skinned alive.

And I am pretty sure that didn’t happen here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL...no you wouldn't tough guy.   You'd be in prison the rest of your life for murder.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I made a ton of phone calls this morning, reaching out to a few personal contacts in the local law enforcement community and a local vet.
Also spoke with a lady at the humane society, she told me the dog (Hank) has been cuddly, playful and overall an angel. She is the lady that brings all the dogs to be euthanized, she cries every time.
She told me that there are a few dogs at the humane society that are "up for adoption" that should put down, yet aren't. Hank doesn't even make the list.
She told me to tell the Deputy that picked him up to call her.
I did speak with him again and he said he would call her sometime today.
Hopefully I know something good in the next 4 hours.

Also, apparently he cannot even be put down today because it has not been 10 days and that they (the pound) are happy to keep him until then because he has been so good for them.

Also, my niece is going to be fine.
The doctors said she will have -very minimal-   to   -no scarring- because she stitched back up so well.
It has been almost 7 days to the hour and she is healing very well.
View Quote

Praying for you and your dog. Really does sound like a freak incident. Labs/Retrievers are generally not like that. Sounds like he got scared over something.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LoL...no you wouldn't tough guy.   You'd be in prison the rest of your life for murder.
View Quote

You'd be surprised. The dog I loved the most in this world departed this world on January, but if she were still here, try it.

Look up the word "Psycho" in the dictionary and you can find a picture of Anton Chigurh and then another one of me next to my prematurely dead dog.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised. The dog I loved the most in this world departed this world on January, but if she were still here, try it.

Look up the word "Psycho" in the dictionary and you can find a picture of Anton Chigurh and then one of me next to my prematurely dead dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look up the word "Psycho" in the dictionary and you can find a picture of Anton Chigurh and then one of me next to my prematurely dead dog.

I get the love for dogs, I am an animal lover but what I can’t wrap my head around is how some think animals are worth more than people. (And not just this situation.)
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The dog is getting put down after biting one none immediate family member (I.e. not someone in the house daily)?

Was the dog being watched at your house? We need some more details.
View Quote
Why do you need more details? What are you going to do? They already know what they plan to do. Doesn't sound like he's asking for advice. Just giving it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed?

Context.

To quote the estimable Mr. Churchill, “we’ve established you’re a whore, now we’re just negotiating price.”

IOW, you agree that context matters. Beyond that, we’re just going back and forth on whether the bite is understandable or justifiable. I think the context in this instance does not indicate the dog is aggressive or in need of euthanasia. You may or may not agree, as is your right.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#13]
The dog is way too big a liability after mauling a kid’s face. If you kept the dog and he bit someone again, you’d be sued into oblivion and possibly held criminally responsible as well.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I get the love for dogs, I am an animal lover but what I can’t wrap my head around is how some think animals are worth more than people. (And not just this situation.)
View Quote

Look at the world we live in. People are horrible and nasty to one another. I left the big city and moved out into a cabin on the side of a mountain in the woods for a reason. And, shit is just going to get worse. People are toxic.

Some animals can be worth more than most people. I despise the average 21st century America.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The dog was left at my house for my family member to pick up, he was picked up and let-loose to roam in a suburban with 3 small kids in it aged 3, 7, 10 and 12.
He bit the side of the 7 year-olds face. Cut skin and a muscle/tendon on the side of the face. Possibly 20? stitches. It was an ugly/cut/bite.
I learned last night from the family member/ driver that he was climbing around, back in forth inside the vehicle looking at the window (like dogs do, if allowed)
Only thing we can think of is that he was scared because he was being taken from his home.
Fun fact, this 7 year old, was recently scolded about not teasing dogs.

For those who can't read...
I was out of town for 6 days and this happened on day 2 of me being 500+ miles from home.
The local sheriffs department picked him up after the call into 911.
The sheriff deputy took the dog to the local pound/humane society.  I was told by the responding office that he was/is being labeled a dangerous dog.
The pound was told to not release him to me.

Must be inside house or Kenneled, top to bottom enclosure and on a concrete pad so he cannot climb out or dig out.
Micro-chipped
Annual fee to the county
Signs posted as to a dangerous dog living here.
minimum 50K insurance policy
When walked outside, must be muzzled and leased at all times, cannot roam free. (I live rural and on a good size piece of property.

What kind of life is that? It would kill him to not be able to run free and chase the kids.

Also....

NOT A PIT BULL.....Golden Retriever / Lab

Flamers gonna flame.

I'm going to make more phone calls in the morning. Vets, second opinions, appeal of some sort?? I don't know. My options are limited it seems.
View Quote

From personal experience, unless things changed in the last few years I was told by my Sheriffs office that it took two reported biting instances for a dog to be considered dangerous in Minnesota.
For what it's worth I was the one bitten.  Didn't want to make a deal out of it as it was a little dog but deputy said to get it on record so I did.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hope your dog is euthanized & you get sued for damages.

View Quote
Welcome to my ignore list.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Dog is shit.  I watched a 2 year old rottweiler play with chihuahuas at a bbq last Friday.  This sleazy dog attacked a kid's face, & your sorry ass is making excuses.  FUCK YOU
View Quote

This is you
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#18]
The person in charge of the dog and children at the time of the incident was extremely negligent in the execution of the move.  

Even without a biting incident that unrestrained dog could have ended up in the steering wheel or the brake/accelerator and caused an accident killing everyone involved and possibly other innocents.

It is a simple operation for anyone with any common sense to get a dog from point A to B safely without injury to the animal or others.
A lot of people lack that common sense.

For reference go look up "No good deed goes unpunished "  where an innocent idea to help turns into tragedy due to piss poor planning and execution.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#19]
I wouldn't have my dog put down in that circumstance. I also know better than to put my dog in a situation like that. When my daughter comes over I put our dog in it's cage because one of her kids is 5 YO. Young children will often grab a dog's coat or body parts or hit them. That behavior will often result in a child getting bit by an otherwise well behaved dog.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Never heard back from the deputy yesterday, unfortunately.
I'll call the pound today and see if I can get a hold of the lady I spoke with and see if he did call her or not. They do know each other, which helps.
Maybe not hearing back from the deputy is a sign that he actual did more digging into the story vs repeating to me what the dispatcher told him

Caller frantically giving "details" to the dispatcher
Dispatcher relaying details to deputy
Deputy: Looks like that wraps this one up folks, no questions asked.

I know hes a dog owner as I drive by his house frequently.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:12:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Following.  I hope you can get your dog back.  Most places allow one bite.  Are you able to find and afford an attorney who specializes in animal rights?  I can ask around for a reference if so, I’m on several forums who are involved in situations like this.  Sometimes the dogs live.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nice response, cause you have no rebuttal.  Doggie people are disgusting, and this thread proves it.  If you or your mutt touch my child, expect a loss of senses.  Guess it's lost on those who just married a skank with tats & never furthered their bloodline.
View Quote

Holy shit. Switch to decaf and control your crotch fruit.

And your stories sound like things that never happened.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nice response, cause you have no rebuttal.  Doggie people are disgusting, and this thread proves it.  If you or your mutt touch my child, expect a loss of senses.  Guess it's lost on those who just married a skank with tats & never furthered their bloodline.
View Quote
Maybe you need to take a short walk away from the keyboard.

Your responses are growing less rational with each one.

You need to calm the fuck down.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm willing to bet if it was a pitbull this thread would be going in a very different direction, with most people agreeing with putting the dog down.  I don't care for pits, but I do find it a bit amusing how the breed has so much influence on people's opinions when there is a dog bite story.  

How many of the news articles that are posted about a pit biting or mauling some kid were a result of the dog "being pushed to it's limit", or "them using their only defense mechanism" because the kid provoked it or it was put in an unfamiliar situation?  I'll be interested to see how the next "Breed of Peace" thread goes after seeing people stick up for this dog biting a kid in the face and causing significant damage. Ehh, nevermind, we all know how it will go...."kill the dog, no questions asked, "fuck the owner and sue the shit out of them, they are pieces of shit"
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm glad the little girl will be fine and I hope you can get your dog back soon OP.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm willing to bet if it was a pitbull this thread would be going in a very different direction, with most people agreeing with putting the dog down.
View Quote
What if it was a gentle milk cow that some idiot loaded in a trailer with their children and a child was kicked in the face?
Would the lactose intolerant lose their minds?
I'm sure the hysterical dog haters would still want canine blood to appease their emotional craving for validation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Where in MN are you? You can pm me.  I’m asking around for any help.  Need to know location .
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thats fucking rich. It was a nipping now?? Will it evolve into a lick gone bad?? This really is fucking backward world.

Remember, THIS WAS HIS SISTERS KID. Not exactly a stranger and for a lab to do something like this is fairly rare but to kill someone over your fucking fur baby is laughable at best.

View Quote

Psychos and their fur babies, scary people.

Kid will grow up to hate Uncle Jiffy, with reason.  Brother-in-law likely already thinks he is a creep.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember threads here talking about if a dog attacked their child, it would be put down where it stands. What changed? What do you think of that pit that was brought in and attacked dudes child? Think he should be dead? He chose his child over a dog. You wouldn’t? Wtf is wrong with you people?? Dogs are great but they are no mach to people. Fucked up situation but I think op is doing the best thing he can considering the law is involved now. Re-homing would be nice but seems it may be out of his hands.

And his sister f’d up here. I blame her, not the dog.  Not all dogs that bite are evil and deserve to die.  For all you know the kid stepped on its tail or paw and hurt it, so the dog reacted only way it knows how to say “ouch.”  I would be requesting my sister pay these impoundment expenses, and if she were to file suit, I would file a counter-claim for her liability and fault here for not securing my dog.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
or board them at a reputable place...
View Quote

This is what we do.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#31]
And now I'm all caught up on the thread. Holy shit
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Psychos and their fur babies, scary people.

Kid will grow up to hate Uncle Jiffy, with reason.  Brother-in-law likely already thinks he is a creep.
View Quote

You need professional help.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's a pitbull isn't it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#34]
There will not be any lawsuits.
That's just not what we do.
Any medical expenses and dog pound fees will be paid for on my end.
I don't blame her for this, I blame myself.
My collosal screwup for having her watch him was the first mistake, but her mistakes only kept the fail bus rolling and here we are.
She doesn't blame the dog, she told me she thought he was just being frantic because he's still in that puppy stage, she now knows why he was act that way, he was scared.

I'm not an animal apologist, but animals do animal things. Shit happens.
I don't value animals over people, (99.9%) of the time. People have more value than animals, especially when those people are kids, even if they are brats.
It's not the dogs fault I screwed up. He's been a fantastic dog. I can count on two hands the number of potty accidents he's had since he was 9 weeks old. He been around 12 ducks and chickens, including baby chicks, baby kittens, adult cats, other dogs. No issues. He's always been very gentle. He's a good dog.
I just hope by a miracle of God that the deputy will retract his decision and he can come home to the wife, 3 kids, 8 cats and 12 ducks and chickens that dearly miss him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#35]
OP, can you get the media involved? There was a dog in Houston who was impounded for allegedly nipping a woman who snuck up and startled her at the park while leashed.  This dog’s video and plea was picked up by the media and went viral worldwide and in the end judge released the dog bc it was easy to see dog not vicious and was startled.

Be more proactive.  Find someone to help you.  Seems the deputy is more than willing to kill your dog.  Ask your sister to talk to him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And his sister f’d up here. I blame her, not the dog.  Not all dogs that bite are evil and deserve to die.  For all you know the kid stepped on its tail or paw and hurt it, so the dog reacted only way it knows how to say “ouch.”  I would be requesting my sister pay these impoundment expenses, and if she were to file suit, I would file a counter-claim for her liability and fault here for not securing my dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is some blame everywhere but what is done is done. I taught my fur baby (yellow lab) to not care if someone was fucking with her while eating, tugging at her and there was structure and punishments. My niece had climbed all over her and if she gave me a sad type look, that was enough and she trusted me to also protect her as well as children. Not saying something similar couldn’t have happened but I tried my damndest to make sure it didn’t. Fucked up shit happens all the time and I hate that it happened to a child and a dog. Only thing to do is take REASONABLE course of action at this point. It may be a one off instance but I wouldn’t take that chance with yours or anyones child. I wouldn’t wait to see if it happened again. At minimum I would find an adult household for the pup and let them know what happened. Then it is up to them to take it or not. I wouldn’t want that on my conscience.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My collosal screwup for having her watch him was the first mistake, but her mistakes only kept the fail bus rolling and here we are.
She doesn't blame the dog, she told me she thought he was just being frantic because he's still in that puppy stage, she now knows why he was act that way, he was scared.

I don't value animals over people, (99.9%) of the time. People have more value than animals, especially when those people are kids, even if they are brats.
It's not the dogs fault I screwed up. He's been a fantastic dog. I can count on two hands the number of potty accidents he's had since he was 9 weeks old. He been around 12 ducks and chickens, including baby chicks, baby kittens, adult cats, other dogs. No issues. He's always been very gentle. He's a good dog.
I just hope by a miracle of God that the deputy will retract his decision and he can come home to the wife, 3 kids, 8 cats and 12 ducks and chickens that dearly miss him.
View Quote

I hope everything works out for you. (I did think MN was a two bite out rule but I don’t keep up on laws)
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Welcome to my ignore list.
View Quote
now you're going to miss it when he cures cancer.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#39]
I had a Lab/Chow mix.

Had her 11 years, around my son as he grew up. Zero aggression. Bark way worse than bite. Even playing around little kids was never an issue.

You'd have had to do something extreme to get that dog to bite you, even with the half Chow. Basically, try to hurt me, my wife or my son.

Lab/Retriever Mix? Forget about it. OP, I'd pull all the strings I could. Somebody let you down and didn't supervise your dog around a kid that obviously didn't know how to be around animals.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the people.

I'm capable of rating how much I would care if a person just stopped existing depending on a few factors.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Praying you get your dog back.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Depends on the people.

I'm capable of rating how much I would care if a person just stopped existing depending on a few factors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the people.

We have to base everything as nothing being an absolute though. It gets too redundant to explain it every time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And now I'm all caught up on the thread. Holy shit
View Quote
The understatement of the day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#44]
I sure hope you get your pup back OP.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I sure hope you get your pup back OP.
View Quote

Save the dog.  He does not deserve to die.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
FUCK YOU

Quoted:
Go spread some more peanut butter on yourself.

Quoted:
 F you perverted dog owners.  Will never hesitate to sue a dog's owner now.
OP is fortunate that kid's dad hasn't beat his sorry ass.  Hope the sheriff has already offed this beast.

Quoted:
No, it's not like that idiot.

Quoted:
Youre a sick, dog licking cunt.

How in the fuck are you not banned yet?  Where the hell are the mods?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let it ride.
Don't get this locked.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've reported him but I guess he's like deej and the mods ignore him and treat him like a child.

Mods say hit the report button but apparently none of them pay attention.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've reported him but I guess he's like deej and the mods ignore him and treat him like a child.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is only trolling and insulting another member going through a difficult time.  They seem to care about other things than that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I reported as well
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top