User Panel

Page / 28
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't trust you.

I asked for a link.

ETA: just like I expect you to not trust me.
View Quote

How about the sworn and signed affidavit from Giuliani himself, admitting that he lied, and that his claims towards the Georgia election workers were false. This is what he submitted instead of evidence.

You did ask for a source document, right?

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720.84.2.pdf
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And when the counting resumed at midnight, after protestors were cleared from the Capitol building, all those same congressmen and senators could have made their objections then.

There was no denial of legal process to thwart any EC count objections, as the poster I was initially responding to claimed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"one" is a number.

Objection was about to happen.

They were sitting on the bench right there ready to go.

And when the counting resumed at midnight, after protestors were cleared from the Capitol building, all those same congressmen and senators could have made their objections then.

There was no denial of legal process to thwart any EC count objections, as the poster I was initially responding to claimed.

Except that *exactly that happened.*

As for the after process. Yes, we saw.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Riots-and-looting-in-American-cities-and-worldwide-Summer-of-Love-Pre-Party-RIOT-SQUAD-/5-2331989/?page=4033#i90290314

We were in the thread watching them screw us by not resuming and objecting and kicking it to the house.

Pence and cruz outed themselves that night.

The election in those states were completely screwed up and the founders had a fix for that: send it to the house and let them hash it out, because it's a political situation.

Pence and cruz denied that, to their eternal shame.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy fuck dude.

How about a summary?
View Quote

It was stolen
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#4]
81,000,000 votes bitches.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We know it was stolen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yup I believe Trump “won” the election but Biden became president. Arguing over the fact that Trump is the legitimate president is foolish. I also know that short of a republican getting in, nobody of any consequence will be held accountable in any meaningful way. At this point it is about identifying and remedying the faults in the system so it never happens again.

Amazing that when WE supervise OTHER countries elections we implement all of the safeguards we claim can’t be implemented here…
View Quote

Well, DeSantis took steps in florida regarding ballot harvesting and mail in ballots.   Ballot harvesting doesn't really work in Florida because the mail ins have to be in early.  Still, I'm surprised the left didn't go to court and have a leftist judge rule that ballots being received on time is unconstitutional.

DeSantis had a Florida house and senate to pass that stuff.  My state is under the thumb of the DNC and there is no way they'll pass any meaningful voter reform.  

So when the GOP has a state like IL or California, they have to play by the DNC's rules - which means harvesting ballots.  I've said it before but the GOP House majority stands because republicans in Northern California and NY harvested ballots.  During election week their lead didn't evaporate into nothing. When the dems got late votes, the republicans got late votes.

And most importaly, when the GOP started harvesting ballots in Northern California, the democrats went to court to try to stop them even while the dems were harvesting in california themselves.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How about the sworn and signed affidavit from Giuliani himself, admitting that he lied, and that his claims towards the Georgia election workers were false. This is what he submitted instead of evidence.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720.84.2.pdf
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't trust you.

I asked for a link.

ETA: just like I expect you to not trust me.

Reading it right now.

Looks like it's a defamation case by a few of the election workers in georgia.

It only says he said some stuff about them.

It doesn't even say what he said.

So without further detail, I can't see how that applies to the shady goings in in the georgia election, much less in the other states.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Riots-and-looting-in-American-cities-and-worldwide-Summer-of-Love-Pre-Party-RIOT-SQUAD-/5-2331989/?page=4033#i90290314

We were in the thread watching them screw us by not resuming and objecting and kicking it to the house.

The election in those states were completely screwed up and the founders had a fix for that: send it to the house and let them hash it out, because it's a political situation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"one" is a number.

When they resumed after the unpleasantness, weren't they under an Emergency Session called by the Speaker of the House, Pelosi, thereby suspending the regular rules and were only going to vote on the certification (or whatever its called) of the electors and nothing else? This is how I remember someone explaining it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don’t point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.
View Quote

JFC, get bent. 99% is information from the States themselves, they are not just claims, they are facts that have been ignored by you and people in government that should not be ignoring these facts. If proof kicked in your front door,  grabbed the beer out of your hands and drank it, kicked you in the nuts and peed on your houseplants you still would say it didn't happen
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Holy fuck dude.

How about a summary?
View Quote

You should read it.

I'm not a Trump man....but if 5% of those claims are legit.

Holy Fuck.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, that’s not how it works.

It is all laid out very specifically in 3 USC 15.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Admit it - there are no circumstances where Trump will ever accept the results if he’s not the winner.  That’s fourth grade bullshit.
View Quote

Can you proof any of this wrong?
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump won 2020 and no one has changed my mind yet.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Reading it right now.

So without further detail, I can't see how that applies to the shady goings in in the georgia election, much less in the other states.
View Quote

You said Judges wouldn’t allow evidence to be submitted.

Yet, in Giuliani’s civil case where he was sued for defamation, he was provided exactly that opportunity.

But instead of submitting all the evidence he had, he said “sorry, I lied”.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The list of full of stuff like this:

The vote in Georgia was counted three times: the original machine count, a statewide hand recount, and a second machine count. Each time the state, and Fulton County, reported three different results.

Oh wow, that’s definitive evidence for sure. They’re throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and the credulous, who desperately want to believe, hand wave how complicated it is (narrator’s voice: it’s not actually complicated) as proof of the fraud somehow.
View Quote

You need to read past the 2nd paragraph, Homey.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#16]
**Yawn**

Is this the Kracken?

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don't point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.
View Quote
Whatever.  Go back to sucking DeSantis' cock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#18]
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720/gov.uscourts.dcd.238720.1.0.pdf

Specifically, Defendants worked together to publish false statements accusing Ms.
Freeman and Ms. Moss of committing election fraud by, among other things:
? engaging in a criminal conspiracy, along with others, to illegally exclude
observers during the counting of ballots “under false pretenses” so that they could
engage in election fraud;
? criminally and/or fraudulently introducing “suitcases” of illegal ballots into the
ballot-counting process;
? criminally and/or fraudulently counting the same ballots multiple times in order to
swing the results of the election;
? surreptitiously passing around flash drives that were not supposed to be placed in
Dominion voting machines; and
? committing other crimes, including participating in something that amounted to
the “crime of the century.”

from: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61642105/freeman-v-herring-networks-inc/

On December 3, 2020, the Trump campaign published an edited video from a
grainy security camera that showed unidentified persons (including individuals later identified as
Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss) counting ballots. The Trump campaign and Giuliani used that video
to fabricate the lies that Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss were illegally counting ballots.

All of the accusations Defendants have advanced regarding Ms. Freeman and Ms.
Moss committing election fraud are false, and because the statements accused them of criminal
conduct, they are defamatory per se. Ms. Freeman and/or Ms. Moss did not, at any time, ever:
conspire to clear poll watchers from the room where they were counting ballots, produce secret
“suitcases” full of illegal ballots, or illegally count ballots multiple times. There is not, and has
never been, any basis in the video for making such statements.

They aren't saying the shady crap didn't happen.

The plaintiffs are saying "You couldn't prove it was us who did it! We swear we didn't do it!"
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:40:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When they resumed after the unpleasantness, weren't they under an Emergency Session called by the Speaker of the House, Pelosi, thereby suspending the regular rules and were only going to vote on the certification (or whatever its called) of the electors and nothing else? This is how I remember someone explaining it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"one" is a number.

I suspect you may be right.

They may not have even been allowed to. That's information worth looking up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:40:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It blows my mind that at this time, where even logging into your email may requires two factor authentication, where we can conduct
billions of secure online financial transactions daily, where there are countless high-tech tools to prevent identity theft
and financial fraud, YET that we don't have a single protection in place where every single voter can be identified, their vote counted *accurately* AND
that person can personally verify HOW their vote was received and tallied.

My CC company would know way before I did if someone used my CC account fraudulently. But we refuse to actually have an election system where
votes are held to the same level of security and accountability?
View Quote

What an excellent point
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:42:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
....and Giuliani will still be burned at the stake in GA
View Quote
Aka "do NOT challenge the selection"
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.

The third state to be read was Arizona, and objections were made by both house members and senators. Both chambers deliberated, and the objection was defeated.

There were also objections from house members to the Electoral College votes from Georgia, Michigan, and Nevada, but no senator joined them. Senator Loeffler had previously said she would object to Georgia, but after the riots, she changed her mind.

At that point, Biden had over 270 EC votes, so any other objections would have been moot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:43:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, I'm going off of what YOU posted.

It simply requires one member of the house and one member of the senate to object to a state’s electoral votes before each chamber retires and deliberates.

This objection was about to be made.

The senate was closed before it could be made.

Regardless if this was planned or not, the senate was closed because of the people trespassing in the capitol, and we now KNOW there were agents provacateur driving that crowd to enter.  We have them doing it on video and audio.

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:47:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Correct and without hard evidence that can be publicly examined it's just "old man yells at clouds."
View Quote
The fact that every place evidence should be available, has refused to cooperate, destroyed evidence, obscured observation by legal observers, etc.

Sorry, but there is no convincing me that the 2020 election was stolen, Brandon was selected and installed, and we do not have a legal president.

They destroyed my belief in the system and the nation in 2020.  I'll never trust it or them ever again.  

Iits a charade and it's fake.  All of it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#25]
But I was told by the brightest minds in GD that there was no fraudulent voting, it was all educated white people and soccer moms voting for Biden.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#26]
How much is he asking people to donate?
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:48:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It simply requires one member of the house and one member of the senate to object to a state’s electoral votes before each chamber retires and deliberates.

Regardless if this was planned or not, the senate was closed because of the people trespassing in the capitol, and we now KNOW there were agents provacateur driving that crowd to enter.  We have them doing it on video and audio.

View Quote

This ,  very suspicious timing for the Capitol breach .   Why would Trump supporters want to disrupt the legit process to contest and instead allow what happened ?     The process was underway ,   the video you posted in another thread lays it all out.   The question I kept asking myself is who are these guys doing the breach ?
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:50:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yet, in Giuliani’s civil case where he was sued for defamation, he was provided exactly that opportunity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading it right now.

You really need to slow down.

A defamation case AGAINST the people saying the fraud was real alleging that they didn't do it is NOT a case getting allowed in where discovery of if the fraud happened or not.

That lets the court tailor discovery to the defamation and minimize the other aspects.

If you can find cases where the courts forced discovery on the state election processes where the shady crap happened, I will be VERY interested in seeing that.

We saw some after the fact cases in maricopa where they tried to get evidence and the people involved in the election were doing stuff like *erasing the data on the machines* before turning them over and slow walking things and otherwise just straight up ignoring what the courts told them to do.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Well he hired Ken buck to find the voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election, how did that work out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:51:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
**Yawn**

Is this the Kracken?
View Quote

No.

It's not.

the kracken would have been smartmatic and china and servers with swat type teams going in to secure them and etc.

This is the stuff that happened in the various states during the election in the electin process itself.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:54:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This ,  very suspicious timing for the Capitol breach .   Why would Trump supporters want to disrupt the legit process to contest and instead allow what happened ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This ,  very suspicious timing for the Capitol breach .   Why would Trump supporters want to disrupt the legit process to contest and instead allow what happened ?

It's almost like you'd have to have informers and people goading the crowds into entering and people removing the barriers and signage driving people in.

Oh wait, that happened:

https://revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

This is yet another case of "Yeah, you know it happened but you can't proooveeee it was planned or it was us, so go pound sand, you wrongvoting deplorable plebes!"
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:55:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I originally responded to the poster who said the riot was orchestrated to prevent congress from objecting to EC votes, and that had they somehow been allowed to object, it would have given Trump better legal standing in the judicial system for his lawsuits.

Im just explaining why those statements are unequivocally false. I even posted a summary of the objections that were made above.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well he hired Ken buck to find the voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election, how did that work out.
View Quote

If the post on the last page or two is right he seems to have said the claims were disproven, which is really odd to me because in order to show something is disproven you have to have had access to the kind of evidence necessary to show it didn't happen.  I have never heard of any such case or any such access to the evidence required to say that.

If anyone can find it, I'd love to see it.

Makes me wonder why the heck he's saying what he is.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sorry your pedophile “won”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don’t point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.

Sorry your pedophile “won”

Your guy is the one who hung out with Epstein.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This ,  very suspicious timing for the Capitol breach .   Why would Trump supporters want to disrupt the legit process to contest and instead allow what happened ?     The process was underway ,   the video you posted in another thread lays it all out.   The question I kept asking myself is who are these guys doing the breach ?
View Quote

Likely because they don’t understand how the system works (as demonstrated in this thread even), and were there pressuring Pence, as they erroneously believed he had the unilateral authority to certify or decertify the election.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's almost like you'd have to have informers and people goading the crowds into entering and people removing the barriers and signage driving people in.

Oh wait, that happened:

https://revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

This is yet another case of "Yeah, you know it happened but you can't proooveeee it was planned or it was us, so go pound sand, you wrongvoting deplorable plebes!"
View Quote

Makes the " ghost buses " rather plausible,   teams dedicated to do the breach as needed .
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:58:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I originally responded to the poster who said the riot was orchestrated to prevent congress from objecting to EC votes, and that had they somehow been allowed to object, it would have given Trump better legal standing in the judicial system for his lawsuits.

Im just explaining why those statements are unequivocally false. I even posted a summary of the objections that were made above.
View Quote

You can't prove the tresspass was orchestrated.

We "just" know that the barriers with the keep out signage were removed, we "just" know there were agitators trying to whip the crowd up to go into the crowd, we "just" know pelosi denied the requested forces for crowd control, and we "just" know that the senate was closed before the objection could be raised.

But technically, you're right, we can't say it was orchestrated.

We can say it looks exactly like it was orchestrated though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:00:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They actually have visible, physical evidence of any of this can be examined and evaluated?

Perhaps just one of these “presidential only” ballots? Actual evidence of one of these ballots being counted more than once?

You know, a smoking gun?

Assume all of this is 100% true and verifiable, how do you prevent this from happening Nov of ‘24?

In before Fulton is gonna Fulton. You know the same type of shenanigans happened in 2016, right? Explain how Kemp soundly beat Stacey Abrahams not once but twice.

Allegations and hunches sure, you need actual hard proof.
View Quote

Yes, but you have to actually have to look for it, dig for it and find it....you don't even know how Dominion voting works do you? You never bothered to look into any of this have you? You and everyone wants everything handed to you on a silver platter, and life is not like that. Real life is messy, disorganized and hard to see things sometimes without looking.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:00:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those are claims, not evidence, and many don't point to anything specific. Sorry, cope harder guys. But try not tor commit fraud while you do.

Sorry your pedophile "won"

Try to keep your emotions in check.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We "just" know that the barriers with the keep out signage were removed, we "just" know there were agitators trying to whip the crowd up to go into the crowd, we "just" know pelosi denied the requested forces for crowd control, and we "just" know that the senate was closed before the objection could be raised.

View Quote

No senators or congressmen were denied their lawful ability to object to the EC votes.

This is the crux of the argument you guys are making, and it simply is not true.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes, but you have to actually have to look for it, dig for it and find it....you don't even know how Dominion voting works do you? You never bothered to look into any of this have you? You and everyone wants everything handed to you on a silver platter, and life is not like that. Real life is messy, disorganized and hard to see things sometimes without looking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They actually have visible, physical evidence of any of this can be examined and evaluated?

Perhaps just one of these “presidential only” ballots? Actual evidence of one of these ballots being counted more than once?

You know, a smoking gun?

Assume all of this is 100% true and verifiable, how do you prevent this from happening Nov of ‘24?

In before Fulton is gonna Fulton. You know the same type of shenanigans happened in 2016, right? Explain how Kemp soundly beat Stacey Abrahams not once but twice.

Allegations and hunches sure, you need actual hard proof.

I blame our media for this.

This is exactly what investigative journalism is for.

I don't know why sources like john solomon and sharyl attkison and the like haven't been combing through this stuff and megaphoning it.

ETA if memory serves, this stuff was coming to light on election NIGHT and we knew how they were blowing holes in election security with balloting vs votes.

I see no excuses for the media.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#42]
That's a shit-ton of voting irregularities and violations.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:04:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No senators or congressmen were denied their lawful ability to object to the EC votes.

This is the crux of the argument you guys are making, and it simply is not true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not the crux of what I have been arguing.

You are now reduced to making stuff up. Either that, or you are not reading things before you reply to them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:05:12 AM EDT
[#44]
I 100% believe the election was stolen.

No matter what I believe, the coup was a fait accompli.

Everyone shoud prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You are now reduced to making stuff up. Either that, or you are not reading things before you reply to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was responding to me but somehow it became "you guys"
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:06:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Looks like every globalist shit bird walked through Mike pence's asshole and took control of this country .
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry your pedophile "won"

No emotions here, just stating fact.  Maybe check yours if my facts triggered you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:08:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No emotions here, just stating fact.  Maybe check yours if my facts triggered you.
View Quote
Go thread slide somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:10:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Many of these are things that would affect both candidates. “The system is fucked up” isn’t “evidence”.

When they slip in “and then 20,000 Biden votes were injected” between 10 general “the system is fucked up” it creates doubt that their 20,000 injected Biden votes are a real thing. Why wouldn’t they lead with the specific fraud, and then publish the specifics. SHOW US. Are they incompetent?  Or is this just more Sydney Powell level bullshit?
View Quote

So, you tell us, how to gain complete access to software, servers and hardware thats proprietary and safe guarded by a private company that very few people have any access to, for our federal elections? Want proof? Watch this

https://m.youtube.com/watch? v=46CAKyyObls&t=133s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjwS6h-
PyU&t=282s
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top