Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t Israel have the highest covid infection rate?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know if he is right or wrong on this. But it did come across as suspicious to me when Covid first began getting publicity in China, the articles were claiming that it had a 2 week incubation period, was extremely deadly, and could be spread during that period....it was suspicious in that a country with 1.4 billion people, that they did not have far more dead. It was mostly restricted to Wuhan. A disease with those characteristics should have shaved off a hundred million or more people in both China and India but it didn't. The media coverage looked like it was a Plan-Demic in action and that's what happened. Covid was used to change how we vote during a election year and thanks to that and the resulting cheating, we have this fraud of a administration in power now. Covid ended up being about on par with the flu as many suspected from the beginning too.
View Quote

Huh?

Covid is still an ongoing issue in China.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Huh.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno about herpes-covid simplex 19, but there's no doubt in my mind the chicoms are likely actively working on an "ethnic" virus that'll spare certain chinese along with vaccines ready to go before deployment to the rest of the world... many people have discussed this.

not sure where the jews fall into the chicom world domination program..
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Pattern recognition.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw this this morning and have just been waiting for this thread. . Same guy has a conspiracy theory over his father's assassination, pushes anti childhood vaccine nonsense
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the 100% out of control free for all that this will generate.
I saw this this morning and have just been waiting for this thread. . Same guy has a conspiracy theory over his father's assassination, pushes anti childhood vaccine nonsense

He cites his anti vax opinions quite extensively. As for the assassinations of his father and uncle, do you believe the officially accepted versions of those murders 100%?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe smart people wash their hands.

View Quote

Reported. You just intimated that non jews and non asians aren't smart.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If China was making a bio weapon that spared certain races, wouldn't they include Asians?

View Quote
China has a whole lotta people. They can spare a few million, and still be first in Asians.

Plus, wouldn't that be obvious then? That it was them, I mean.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pattern recognition.
View Quote

What pattern?

He made a claim based on "studies" that he didn't cite.  

Are you sure you're not mistaking confirmation bias for pattern recognition?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Huh?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know if he is right or wrong on this. But it did come across as suspicious to me when Covid first began getting publicity in China, the articles were claiming that it had a 2 week incubation period, was extremely deadly, and could be spread during that period....it was suspicious in that a country with 1.4 billion people, that they did not have far more dead. It was mostly restricted to Wuhan. A disease with those characteristics should have shaved off a hundred million or more people in both China and India but it didn't. The media coverage looked like it was a Plan-Demic in action and that's what happened. Covid was used to change how we vote during a election year and thanks to that and the resulting cheating, we have this fraud of a administration in power now. Covid ended up being about on par with the flu as many suspected from the beginning too.

Huh?

It's on par with the flu. It was not the second coming of the Bubonic Plague that the lying Globalist media claimed it was, and Chinese authorities were content to go along with that narrative. They are dealing with ongoing issues with a flu like virus which is normal.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If China was making a bio weapon that spared certain races, wouldn't they include Asians?

View Quote
Asians hate each other
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well that's the end of him. The American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC) will destroy him. And, since you cannot be president without their OK after giving a speech within their forum, he's fucked.
View Quote

Isawthatmeme.kanye
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll lay a claim that most of the caucasians descended from Joe Kennedy Sr. are pretty stupid and/or corrupt.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's on par with the flu. It was not the second coming of the Bubonic Plague that the lying Globalist media claimed it was, and Chinese authorities were content to go along with that narrative. They are dealing with ongoing issues with a flu like virus which is normal.
View Quote

The Chinese authorities used the most totalitarian lockdown measures of any nation on the planet.   And they are still dealing with Covid while the rest of the world has moved on.   The "it didn't affect the Chinese like it did the rest of us!" idea runs absolutely contrary to every bit of information that has come out about it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#15]
What kinda Jews?
Lot of genetic diversity to cover with lots of overlap to other people's...
David Ben-Gurion was not exactly fond of his uncle Jack though...with reasons.
Pretty far off the wall kind of thing to say unless you wanted out.
Wonder if he'll start quoting Gen Patton next.
He won't be the democrat nominee gonna be Newscum now.

Booby Jr is still Breitbart's little darlin' after this?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In the OP “to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.”
View Quote

Didn't work on the Chinese.

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#17]
My god, it all lines up.

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In the OP “to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.”
View Quote

Missed that part ...title just said to spare "Jews"

Blonde haired blue eyed Jews would be pretty hard to nail down genetically though..
You designed a virus that can comb through everyone's mitochondrial dna and filter out
one very small difference?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe smart people wash their hands.

You're allowed to say that Jews are smart, you just have to pretend that everyone else is tied for second place and that there is no distinct last place.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#21]
He might be right about the Kennedy assassinations or he might not be, but aside from that, the guy is a looney-tune.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Insinuated.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I’d be more shocked if a nation state, especially a mostly ethnically homogeneous one, wasn’t working on gene based bioweapons. There’s info out there about Israel developing gene based bioweapons as early as 1998. I don’t trust anyone running on anti gun policy, other than I trust they will do what they say, which is try to take our rights. That being said, there is a history we aren’t allowed to discuss, for… reasons.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And is still a grave threat as either part of the primary run or as a third-party candidate! He'll draw big on Biden supporters last go round.
View Quote

That's the angle Brietbart seems to be pushing...
Be interesting to see if they will even address this as a faux pas or a major flaw or ignore it altogether?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Missed that part ...title just said to spare "Jews"

Blonde haired blue eyed Jews would be pretty hard to nail down genetically though..
You designed a virus that can comb through everyone's mitochondrial dna and filter out
one very small difference?
View Quote

Seems it would be kinda like the Nazis trying to genetically engineer a virus to target "non-aryans."   Despite never being able to really nail down what an "aryan" was let alone objectively identify an "Aryan gene."

When that question was raised at the wansee conference (what qualifies a Jew vs Aryan), one of the attendees said "Well if all else fails, we'll just get rid of anyone whose nose we don't like."  And everyone laughed like the knuckle-dragging mafia lieutenant they really were.

eta: For the record, I personally think if the CCP thought they could develop a virus to kill everyone but Han Chinese, they would.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I dunno about herpes-covid simplex 19, but there's no doubt in my mind the chicoms are likely actively working on an "ethnic" virus that'll spare certain chinese along with vaccines ready to go before deployment to the rest of the world... many people have discussed this.

not sure where the jews fall into the chicom world domination program..
View Quote

From a biblical perspective that is a very interesting discussion.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If they engineered it to spare Chinese, they did a piss poor job of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of genetically distinct sub groups in chyna that I am certain the government finds problematic.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Just goes to show no party is immune to having it's share of nutjobs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:31:33 PM EDT
[#29]
He’s not the first to voice that theory or similar.  Niven wrote Saturn’s Race in 2000 about an elite society that creates a targeted bio weapon to wipe out the world’s population by sterilizing women.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Sure he may be a Democrat but at least he's a crackpot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe they were just trying to stop the space lasers.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No he didn't.

That's a bunch of crap someone started. You people will believe anything that you think confirms your biases and repeat it.
View Quote

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it's China, so....imagine Harbor Freight making bio weapons.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#35]
If he said that, I predict that Ben Shapiro talks about it for 3 hours straight on Monday.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.
View Quote

Ahhh I'd bet he thinks that the CIA had some help from other agencies given Jack "Ruby" and guys like Garrison suspect David Ferrie (alleged links to Mossad,CIA,Oswald,and Barry Seal)
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Didn't Israel have the highest covid infection rate?
View Quote
Forgot it.  He's rolling.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ahhh I'd bet he thinks that the CIA had some help from other agencies given Jack "Ruby" and guys like Garrison suspect
David Ferrie
View Quote

The CIA by way of an assistant on loan from Howard Hughes or something I think.

Its not a new conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

We already knew Democrats were nutjobs.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No he didn't.

That's a bunch of crap someone started. You people will believe anything that you think confirms your biases and repeat it.

Where is he wrong?  He is discussing someone else’s theory.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:02:57 PM EDT
[#42]
I think we've reach a point in science where certain population groups can be targeted.

Anthony Bourda of Pfizer is Jewish and Israel is perhaps the most fax-xin-nated nation on the planet.  We should check their injury or death rate.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Precedent with sickle cell, etc.  Everybody wants to pretend everybody is physically the same regardless of race, because everybody with sapien DNA must be equal in every way, evidence be damned.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Or perhaps it could be that Israel led the world in getting vaccinated [GD’s collective mind explodes].
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The CIA by way of an assistant on loan from Howard Hughes or something I think.

Its not a new conspiracy theory.
View Quote

No it isn't the singling out of the Ashkenazi while ignoring the others is an interesting distinction...
I remember back when under Nixon...it was said that Mormons were his choice for sensitive intelligence positions...rather  than east coast Harvard & Yalies.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#46]
The reaction to this guy (Klaus Schwab's #1 Advisor). among Jews & Israelis should dissuade a few including Bobby Jr.

'UNDER THE SKIN': Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Noah Harari on the new age of digital surveillance
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#47]
And now for the follow-up:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
The
@nypost
story is mistaken. I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews. I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered. That study is here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32664879/
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Interesting...could be an Alinsky'esque oppositional hitpiece.
I want to see if Trump defends him and if Breitbart covers this.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#49]
This is what happens when you let a guy talk too long. Eventually they'll say some really dumb shit. lol
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Couple things...

Didn't Israel have high vax rates?

RFK backed off the jew thing specifically but still addressed a virus targeting ethnics....

Is it possible to devise a bio weapon that targets certain ethnics?
Page / 4
Top Top