Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Chechen “subcontractor” for a Moldovan owned company, no utility uniform, equipment, or tools just happened to be “taking pictures” on property owned by a member of USASOC and became belligerent when confronted. Good shoot until proven differently.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not too long ago you’d just have a slightly overweight middle aged white dude in a hard hat and polo come inspect your power or utility lines. Now you’ve got some illegal jabbering at you in a different language acting like an asshole and taking pictures. That probably would have flown with anyone else EXCEPT someone highly trained and not really keen on being photographed by foreigners.
View Quote

And the Chechen dude was allegedly taking pics of the SF dude’s house at NEARLY DARK-30 on a FRIDAY night???  

So much WTF?! is going on that it’s hard to fathom.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess easements don’t stop bullets, huh
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So he killed a Chechen/Dagstani/person from that general region that probably shouldn't have been allowed into this country anyway.  Not really seeing the problem.
View Quote

This

There have 30 reports from SF dudes of odd people spying on them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
By the logic in this thread I probably would have killed about 3 GD'rs during hunting season for trespassing onto my property. Bad shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I feel like there's more to this story somewhere
View Quote

You mean like the moldovan-owned utility company that hires foreign national contractors without equipment and sends them around in peoples yards?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Chechen "subcontractor" for a Moldovan owned company, no utility uniform, equipment, or tools just happened to be "taking pictures" on property owned by a member of USASOC and became belligerent when confronted. Good shoot until proven differently.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
By the logic in this thread I probably would have killed about 3 GD'rs during hunting season for trespassing onto my property. Bad shoot.
View Quote

Did those 3 GD’rs have a background that reads like a plotline from a Clancy novel or The Americans?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Why didn't he just do what Chris Kyle did and give the cops a number to the pentagon to call?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did those 3 GD'rs have a background that reads like a plotline from a Clancy novel or the Americans?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did those 3 GD'rs have a background that reads like a plotline from a Clancy novel or the Americans?
THIS
...and have you deployed on foreign lands to eliminate the enemies that have vowed to destroy us?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, wtf kind of people is this utility company hiring?
View Quote

The cheapest
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Kyrgyzstan country with the most individuals with this surname
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#14]
If he s  a squared away guy. Not a known  pysco         let him go   maybe if he is
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If he s  a squared away guy. Not a known  pysco         let him go   maybe if he is
View Quote

He definitely maybe is this
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A misdemeanor trespass (250 yds from the home no less) deserves a felony murder? I dunno bout that bud. But again, there's a lot of missing info in the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A misdemeanor trespass (250 yds from the home no less) deserves a felony murder? I dunno bout that bud. But again, there's a lot of missing info in the story.

Read again.

Deputies said they located Daraev nearly 250 yards from the roadway, along a powerline on the residential property.

Domestic terrorist gathering data on special operations soldiers was 250 yds from the main rd on the shooters residential property. He was not shot from 250 yds away especially if a handgun was used. Watched the news and Intel/reports stated there has been an uptick of unidentified people taking photos of special operations soldiers homes around Ft Bragg area.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#17]
If the details are all true.  Good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted: …I'd like to know how many other foreigners are getting my tax dollars for Biden's infrastructure projects?
View Quote

ALL OF THEM

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Read again.

Domestic terrorist gathering data on special operations soldiers was 250 yds from the main rd on the shooters residential property. He was not shot from 250 yds away especially if a handgun was used. Watched the news and Intel/reports stated there has been an uptick of unidentified people taking photos of special operations soldiers homes around Ft Bragg area.
View Quote

Probably the nerdy kids running SOCOM fan boy Instagram pages. Out harassing them to get pictures or have them send pictures for their pages.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Perhaps there's more to the story
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#21]
In this thread we learn that murdering utility workers is just fine as long as they aren't white.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I doubt it. The guy was no interior decorator, his apartment looks like shit on the 'gram.

Kharn
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Even ignoring the particulars of both parties involved, what utility worker strolls around at 8pm, on private property with zero identifiers? Not even a company shirt?

I also want to know about the actual confrontation that preceded trigger presses.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that murdering utility workers is just fine as long as they aren't white.
View Quote

Chechens are white.

They're literally from the Caucaus.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:07:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

In this post we learn that ARCNA442 doesn't know what a Chechen is
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You appear to really want this to be a racial thing for some reason.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Even ignoring the particulars of both parties involved, what utility worker strolls around at 8pm, on private property with zero identifiers? Not even a company shirt?

I also want to know about the actual confrontation that preceded trigger presses.
View Quote

Not even a company vehicle or vehicle with any markers on it identifying it as utility works. Just an unmarked vehicle with another guy waiting in it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm going with good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not even a company vehicle or vehicle with any markers on it identifying it as utility works. Just an unmarked vehicle with another guy waiting in it.
View Quote

Apparently if you work for a utility company you can go on anybody's property anywhere in the country at all hours of the day on your own time and smoothbrains will be convinced you're on official business
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW it sure seems that way or maybe thinks we are stupid and don't not know it. To spread propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Razman Dafuk?

Yeah, that's going to be something other than your typical "Cleetus shoots dude lookin' fer his still."
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#34]
“Ramzan Daraev”, lol.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t lie, you have an ANTIFA flag hanging next to a “Free Palestine” poster in your mom’s basement, don’t you?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

your concern is noted and I don't think you know about Chechnya
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

the devil is in the details.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, why hasn't the other guy that was with the dead guy come forward if they were not doing anything wrong?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#39]
In 17 years of utility contract work I might have encountered 15 real hotheads. Maybe 4 were actually dangerous. NONE SHOT ME.

And never once did I go anywhere without it being really obvious that I was doing utility work and that was easily and quickly provable to anyone who needed to know.

And I *never, ever* did any of that at 8:15pm. That’s after sunset on a Saturday night.

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So, why hasn't the other guy that was with the dead guy come forward if they were not doing anything wrong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Fucked around and found out didn't you Mahmoud?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#42]
If this is the guy he appears to be working on counter arrest techniques.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, in this thread we see why you've been here since '15 and have a low post count.
I wonder where the word Caucasian comes from?  Buhler, buhler, buhler
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the way shady.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Electrical contractor without any company identifying clothing or artifacts or tools.

Is this another example of a guy out “jogging” in workboots in an area that had experienced thefts?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#46]
> After 8:00pm
> 250 yards off the road
> No uniform
> No company ID
> No marked vehicle
> No tools
> Taking pictures of/around SOCOM dude’s home
> Foreign, hundreds of miles from “home”
> Speaks little/no English

Sounds legit to me
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why are there so many utility worker contractors for that company that don't speak English?

Why are foreign men doing work for utility companies in the USA?

Are we giving out H1B visas to bring in cheap labor to do utility jobs?  Doesn't that seem like a security issue?

I'm getting pretty sick of this immigration chaos.  
View Quote

No comment.  The companies probably scored very high on their ISNet World ESG and DEI scores though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Electrical contractor without any company identifying clothing or artifacts or tools.

Is this another example of a guy out “jogging” in workboots in an area that had experienced thefts?
View Quote

More like Chechen terrorist out spying on SOF dude (and family) he and his jihadi sleeper cell planned to ambush and murder.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Utility companies schedule employees in the field via work orders, and it’s possible dead guy was running behind schedule trying to finish up for the day.  

It’s also very possible dead guy was collecting information on a (for them) HVT for execution of an attack at a later date.

Every SF soldier past and present I’ve worked or met with has been solid.  Are they human, and capable of bad judgment like the rest of us?  Sure, but until proven otherwise, Green Beret gets the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, none of this would be an issue if we had sane immigration policies and a secure border.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top