Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These mfers lack the courage of their convictions and will run tails tucked as soon as their buddy next to them has their head canoed.   They will run back to the apt complex and turn on whatever sportsball is on TV.
View Quote

Again, Kenosha.

Do you know why Kyle was headed the direction he was being chased, and alone?  He was trying to rejoin buddies who fled the battlefield moments earlier without telling him.

Do you know why Kyle was on the ground shooting two goons?  He'd just killed a psycho manlet in defense, and was chased down by a mob of about ten people as he sprinted toward the police line.

Do you know why he's awaiting extradition?  The police line wouldn't take him into custody for protection/processing at the time, so he drove 20min home and turned himself in locally the next day.

No, I do not have confidence our side is any less cowardly than theirs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

One man vs a mob is retarded, just bad tactics.

But if that's how you chose to take your stand, that's what you get.

Better approach is having local quick response teams of friends that can flank the mobs and get at them from other angles if things go sideways.

To paraphrase an earlier post;
"How do you assault that objective?  You just threw a Molotov, and now *someone* just shot you in the pelvic girdle from a random direction and *someone* else is now picking off anyone who pulls out a firearm"
View Quote

That's what a lot of this thread is - people saying they'd stand tall on their front porch, shoot one guy, everyone scatters, then they go inside and sleep like a baby and live happily ever after.

Then people assume their neighbors will go on an 8 day sleep cycle to watch over your house while the legal system fucks you over.

Like that one shot is the end, and not the beginning.

Team tactics, mobility, and concealment will be more important than posturing with an AR on your front porch - in that case a suppressed .22 would be WAY up on my list of "properly armed".
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
And while the mob was yelling threats to burn the house down, the cops were standing there eating donuts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Where?
View Quote

You been under a rock for the last six months newb?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's what a lot of this thread is - people saying they'd stand tall on their front porch, shoot one guy, everyone scatters, then they go inside and sleep like a baby and live happily ever after.

Then people assume their neighbors will go on an 8 day sleep cycle to watch over your house while the legal system fucks you over.

Team tactics, mobility, and concealment will be more important than posturing with an AR on your front porch - in that case a suppressed .22 would be WAY up on my list of "properly armed".
View Quote

If that’s true, I guess the squirrel sniping I’ve been doing from my bedroom window is time well spent, lol
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While I am not saying I disagree - I can bet money that if that happened, binary triggers would be on the legal chopping block.

I have a little package sitting on my work table.  Not sure if I want to risk such a nice range toy tempting legislative fate.  Almost want to keep my good guns in backup and only keep a burner bedside.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And binary triggers. Just saying.
While I am not saying I disagree - I can bet money that if that happened, binary triggers would be on the legal chopping block.

I have a little package sitting on my work table.  Not sure if I want to risk such a nice range toy tempting legislative fate.  Almost want to keep my good guns in backup and only keep a burner bedside.

Let em ban binaries.  Fuck, let em ban semis.  Just break out the pliers & whip up some autosears at that point.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I did not see many people running for their lives in the Kenoshaw videos.  They are growing more and more accustom to gunfire it appears - perhaps that is why the powers that direct them are having them explode fireworks - so when guns start going off they will not realize the shit just hit the fan.  
---
I personally have worried a bit about arson.  I have had a shit load of stuff stolen from my ranch over the years. It has all been "entitlement" thefts so far.  He is not using it, so who will care if we steel it - we deserve the money more than he does.   Most were old tractor implements stolen for scrap iron), or stuff from a mostly deserted ranch house.  If I did get some game cams and got good pictures, odds are nobody would go to jail for long - but the chance of a random fire would go up 100 fold.  As for "random" fires, we had over 100 tons of feed burn one Thanksgiving.  At least I am completely sure that one was not intentional, but having gone through 2 fires - I tend to believe arson would be a simple crime for an asshole to get away with.
View Quote

A dozen idiots sprinted TOWARD the gunfire in the Portland assassination job.  The cameraman didn't even flinch (though he was clearly high as fuck)
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You been under a rock for the last six months newb?
View Quote

Well compare the amount of rioting, burning, property damage, assault, armed intimidation of innocent people, etc to the number of armed people actually stopping that behavior and I think I’m more correct than not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For all the hate and bitching ARFcommandos have for .30cal rifle’s, this is exactly what the 7.62nato does best... using heavy chunks of lead to plough indiscriminately through unruly crowds of assholes.

Grab your Magpul D50s chock full of M80A1 and a 308 carbine with a sweet trigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.

For all the hate and bitching ARFcommandos have for .30cal rifle’s, this is exactly what the 7.62nato does best... using heavy chunks of lead to plough indiscriminately through unruly crowds of assholes.

Grab your Magpul D50s chock full of M80A1 and a 308 carbine with a sweet trigger.

A USAS 12 does it better

I should build a belt fed 12ga semi auto...
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just throw bottles of gasoline.  Not molotovs.

They break open and fill the street with gas and fumes.

If any of them then want to light a fire...
View Quote

A moat of fire...at most you'd get a dumping citation if you did it on your own property.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well compare the amount of rioting, burning, property damage, assault, armed intimidation of innocent people, etc to the number of armed people actually stopping that behavior and I think I’m more correct than not.
View Quote

No. The situations are real. The good guys don’t want this. They don’t want to be ruined by leftist DA. They have lives and jobs that could be ruined in moments so they are holding back. The opposition has nothing g to lose and have the support of politicians and organizations and so are not hesitant to act.  That the good guys are not running amok is not an indication that they will not act if pressed.   The only thing more retarded, idiotic, condescending, and arrogant than,” I’ll go all Rambo and kill them all” are the morons who say, as if they are some sort of superior operator, “ you’ll do nothing while you type angrily in the basement on your computer.”  History clearly shows that even the common man will act if pushed far enough.  Gi back to DU please.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LOL

You've never dealt with these kinds of people before, have you?

And what are you supposed to do about your house, your wife, your kids if you're in jail and one guy from the mob comes back at 3am?

Even if you aren't in jail, what do you do when a guy comes back at 3am 6 months from now?

You have to sleep, one guy only has to skip one night to burn you out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What garbage. If you are forced to take out a dozen or so, the rest will get the picture that they risk certain death, too. You'll be untouchable.

LOL

You've never dealt with these kinds of people before, have you?

And what are you supposed to do about your house, your wife, your kids if you're in jail and one guy from the mob comes back at 3am?

Even if you aren't in jail, what do you do when a guy comes back at 3am 6 months from now?

You have to sleep, one guy only has to skip one night to burn you out.

Evidently you haven't dealt with them. When enough get their ticket punched, they simply move somewhere to a softer target. Even criminal gangs aren't THAT stupid. If somebody comes back 6 months from now, they get what's coming to them. This isn't rocket surgery.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Use of deadly force is justifiable for arson.  Just saying.
View Quote

Against a mob that is kitted out and making threats?

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is the point I was going to make as well. The idea of an unstoppable "zerg rush" is ridiculous. These are not some medieval battle tested warriors who will storm the gates of hell without so much as blinking. We're mainly talking about skiny fat soy boy cowards 90lbs soaking wet and their gender ambiguous biologically female companions. These are morons who think that getting their Starbucks order mixed up is a major life struggle. When the first few (2-3) heads turn inside out from well-placed rounds they will  shit their pants and run back to step-mommy. These are vermin in human form.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.

They could've zerg rushed Kyle Rittenhouse but as soon as he turned some brains into Jell-O and some biceps into pink mist, the big crowd dispersed rather quickly.

Add the cover of your own home and they'd be pissing themselves to scurry away like roaches once a few got roasted trying to start the fire.

This is the point I was going to make as well. The idea of an unstoppable "zerg rush" is ridiculous. These are not some medieval battle tested warriors who will storm the gates of hell without so much as blinking. We're mainly talking about skiny fat soy boy cowards 90lbs soaking wet and their gender ambiguous biologically female companions. These are morons who think that getting their Starbucks order mixed up is a major life struggle. When the first few (2-3) heads turn inside out from well-placed rounds they will  shit their pants and run back to step-mommy. These are vermin in human form.

The commies who kicked off the civil war in Spain were the epitome of coffee shop soy boys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Faggots. Jackie Coogan (WWII Paratrooper and movie and TV Star) had the right idea.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don’t know, but I see no evidence supporting the larping
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like you, echo chambers suck.
In this riot scenario. We have guys with nothing  to lose attempting  to burn down guys houses with something  to lose.
This hasn't happened  yet.
I find it hard to believe  men would allow that. You  think  they will  what? Go out the back door and flee into the  night in terror?

I don’t know, but I see no evidence supporting the larping

McCloskeys ring a bell?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It is larping if you never put those tools and training to use, especially if it’s because you justify inaction by talking about what shit you’ve got to lose.
View Quote

So you suggest these people
Who discuss what would  happen if... are larping  because  they  didn't  stop  rioters  from  burning  a business  down in a dem shit hole? You don't see a line between someone else's business and where a man's family lives? There are no lines in your life?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This might help:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Target #1 is the person with bullhorn directing the mob to do mob things.   Evacuate the brain case for maximum psychological effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The women will rout. The soy boys will rout. You pop the ones that look testosteronish and the rest will bail.

Personally I'd target the medics and chicks first. It's the cruel thing to do.

Let them know IDGAF.

The 'medics' are the guys with guns & riot tools.

Target #1 is the person with bullhorn directing the mob to do mob things.   Evacuate the brain case for maximum psychological effect.

Hit the speech center with that magic laser beam for maximum maximum effect;
"EAT THR RICH! EAT THE *POP* MAAAAWWWWWWPPPppppppp..."
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So you suggest these people
Who discuss what would  happen if... are larping  because  they  didn't  stop  rioters  from  burning  a business  down in a dem shit hole? You don't see a line between someone else's business and where a man's family lives? There are no lines in your life?
View Quote

Of course not. He’s an edgy operator man. He’s seen the elephant. He’s got that thousand yard star and REMFs like you won’t understand.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Kyle was alone fighting and he is alone in jail. Maybe he gets some money thrown his way now. Little late for that. He lost his freedom, he may or may not get it back. I am sure of the many charged there will be some convictions.

Yes I think if it comes to it, I'll be alone.

There is many like us, sure but we aren't united and organized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You drop a few, they will leave.

For that night, sure.. but now I'm jammed up, possibly in custody, and my wife is home alone for the reprisal wave. These fucks don't learn and they don't take 'no' for an answer.

I'm not saying I won't fight that fight, just saying there are not a lot of good outcomes here.

Complete and utter nonsense. You think you'll be alone in this fight? How many million has Kyle's defense team been able to raise? How many patriots are willing to stand up for you and protect your wife? More than they have, that's for damn sure. Besides, my wife is more likely to start pulling the trigger and not stop until there's nobody left to shoot at.

Kyle was alone fighting and he is alone in jail. Maybe he gets some money thrown his way now. Little late for that. He lost his freedom, he may or may not get it back. I am sure of the many charged there will be some convictions.

He was alone because the concept of a battle buddy and team tactics weren't impressed upon him. Besides, while he may be incarcerated, he is absolutely NOT alone. He's got millions of well wishers (and people donating to his cause). He will be freed most likely sooner than later. He's the poster boy for the right to self defense, he won't get convicted of anything.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Evidently you haven't dealt with them. When enough get their ticket punched, they simply move somewhere to a softer target. Even criminal gangs aren't THAT stupid. If somebody comes back 6 months from now, they get what's coming to them. This isn't rocket surgery.
View Quote

You're going to stand sentry duty on your house every night for the next 6 months?

If someone decides to burn you out, your house will be on fire and he'll be long gone before you step out of your bedroom to figure out what is going on.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Just occupy your neighbors house but defend yours....

And vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Geez  look at that suppressor on that 10/22  . How quite is that?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why belt fed full auto 12ga should be legal and authorized.
View Quote
Can you imagine how effective a few belt fed 12ga implacments with 00 buck would be at crowd control?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I felt scared.  They were threatening to burn my house down.  I thought me and my family were going to die.  I am not sure what happened.

I want to speak to my lawyer.

End of statement.
View Quote

Add to that, call the cops ahead of time, and even say you hear shots fired or think people are being hit, if that's what it takes to get Officer Quimby's fat ass in gear & on-scene to disperse the crowd, as is his job.  To act as a bright blue & red screaming diversion, if nothing else.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Neighborhoods need to ban together and plan "Coordinated Community Watering Hours".   Have everyone turn on outside sprinklers so the hit the street.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Just occupy your neighbors house but defend yours....

And vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe.

But they were going to do that anyways.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#32]

More like this; it's not my concern if they die from being shot, I'll use the best tool to end the threat;

"Get out of here, Stalker."
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You identify who has the biggest mouth(bull horn)and shoot him/her first. Second, you see who has all the toys and smoke them.

Third, you look in the back and see who is controlling the mob and smoke them.

After that, they will usually run away.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I just won't say what I'm thinking should my posts be brought up in court.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is, what I surmise, the newb wants people to say.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Some mentioned a dozen fatalities.  If you think that won't earn a trip through the legal wringer you're off your rocker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

You're better off not fighting that battle.

Un

Der

Score

Join

Date

Count

Or something.  What he says is extremely likely to play out, if not inevitable.

Hogwash. Thousands of people every year defend themselves with a firearm. Hundreds of thousands. Gary Kleck I think claimed MILLIONS. It is unlikely that anyone other than the violent gang members trying to rush your front porch will be arrested and go to prison. At least, the ones that aren't dead yet.

Some mentioned a dozen fatalities.  If you think that won't earn a trip through the legal wringer you're off your rocker.

That all depends on whether you have video evidence indicating each and every one of them was an imminent threat. My thinking is you only have to shoot the ones who are actively engaged in violence against you. There may be several, as in Kyle's case. Now there are 3 less. Same thing applies here. You stop the threats. That is the essence of the right to self defense.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

View Quote

so we simply give up? the war is over? America is dead?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Other problem being that was a fucking movie.

At any rate, Wyatt had 3+ pals watching his ass the whole time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something along these lines.. problem being picking out the lead coward of such a group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5xVHsMRV0

Other problem being that was a fucking movie.

At any rate, Wyatt had 3+ pals watching his ass the whole time.

Are you the fella that killed our friend?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In Tx, deadly force is legal when preventing an arson.
Just saying...
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
From what I've seen once one goes down the rest scatter.

View Quote

Come at me with a mob like that and the ones who manage to scatter will be washing the others off their faces and out of their hair.

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you mean one shot?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm thinking if they come to my house and threaten to burn it down I will COC as many as I can.

If i don't die or get arrested right then, I'm not surrendering.

I figure I'll go on the lamb and take the fight to as many pro antifa communist scumbag politicians and celebrities as I can until they hunt me down.

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

View Quote

They'll have to climb over bodies to get to me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No. The situations are real. The good guys don’t want this. They don’t want to be ruined by leftist DA. They have lives and jobs that could be ruined in moments so they are holding back. The opposition has nothing g to lose and have the support of politicians and organizations and so are not hesitant to act.  That the good guys are not running amok is not an indication that they will not act if pressed.   The only thing more retarded, idiotic, condescending, and arrogant than,” I’ll go all Rambo and kill them all” are the morons who say, as if they are some sort of superior operator, “ you’ll do nothing while you type angrily in the basement on your computer.”  History clearly shows that even the common man will act if pushed far enough.  Gi back to DU please.
View Quote

Note: "nothing to lose" does not mean "no risk"

Antifa enjoys the latter for the most part.

What they stand to lose is being a part of society; by which I mean if they fail they believe --not entirely incorrectly-- that they will be totally marginalized.  They know they've cross a rubicon, and will not be forgiven.  If they win, they can enjoy a position of enforced respect in the mainstream (until the purges, anyway) but loss will mean a lifetime of ridicule and hardship.

And no one who matters will have a dime's worth of sympathy for them.

So they have plenty to lose, more to gain.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Self defense isn't illegal yet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Further, the problem is even if you're found justified by the state, you still have to deal with the dead guys buddies that are going to be harassing you and trying to burn you out for the next 10 years.

There's no taking back that first bullet.
View Quote

there's also no getting back a lost loved one. I'll let the future take care of itself when it becomes the present.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It’s a “fire pit”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just throw bottles of gasoline.  Not molotovs.

They break open and fill the street with gas and fumes.

If any of them then want to light a fire...

A moat of fire...at most you'd get a dumping citation if you did it on your own property.

It’s a “fire pit”

Is there a flammable liquid that won't melt water balloons?  Alcohol, I suppose, but it won't burn dramatically.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You're going to stand sentry duty on your house every night for the next 6 months?

If someone decides to burn you out, your house will be on fire and he'll be long gone before you step out of your bedroom to figure out what is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hogwash. First off, the violent ones will be dead. Second, the entire neighborhood will be on watch. Ever heard of something called "Neighborhood Watch"? There's a reason they call it that. Duh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
just remember after you deal with the mob, prepare to deal with the Armored troop carriers and full stack of the local, state, and federal swat teams coming through your door.
View Quote

I bet you were taught common core in school...it really shows.

No "troop carriers or SWAT" is going to bust down my door.

I will be on the phone with 911 and informing them that I am being attacked by a group of fascists trying to murder me due to my skin color.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He was alone because the concept of a battle buddy and team tactics weren't impressed upon him. Besides, while he may be incarcerated, he is absolutely NOT alone. He's got millions of well wishers (and people donating to his cause). He will be freed most likely sooner than later. He's the poster boy for the right to self defense, he won't get convicted of anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You drop a few, they will leave.

For that night, sure.. but now I'm jammed up, possibly in custody, and my wife is home alone for the reprisal wave. These fucks don't learn and they don't take 'no' for an answer.

I'm not saying I won't fight that fight, just saying there are not a lot of good outcomes here.

Complete and utter nonsense. You think you'll be alone in this fight? How many million has Kyle's defense team been able to raise? How many patriots are willing to stand up for you and protect your wife? More than they have, that's for damn sure. Besides, my wife is more likely to start pulling the trigger and not stop until there's nobody left to shoot at.

Self defense, and an emblem for young male decency in general.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top