Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I know where that's at. They got rid of the government cheese stored there done time ago.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
With the threat of nuclear war upon us, an opportune time to cement your bug out plan like no other, I will reveal my plan.

In my, AO exists one of the largest subterranean storage facilities on earth. Food/Beverages are all stored underground. It is easily accessible and could provide fallout and rations for likely tens of thousands.

My plan is to access this site, set up and defend some prime real estate (access to food), and watch things play out.
View Quote

So you and every other dude in KC area are going to SubTropolis?  Not too good of an idea for a number or reasons.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a similar plan to yours op, but it involves a local Mormon cannery.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
So...

Space Center Executive Park at Truman Rd & M 291 in Independence... or the caves near what used to be called "Dog Patch" (aka Blue Summit) Truman RD & I 435?

I already called dibs on both of those.  Just a little bit of a drive though.

Are you there for the boats and RVs?

"The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find 210 RV & Boat Storage - UNDERGROUND quickly are 39.2089631 ,-94.361293"

(I just had to be "that guy" tonight!)

P.S.  Don't bother with the caves in Sugar Creek.  They have a few unintentional entrances from cave-ins over the past 60 years or so.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Near KC
View Quote

I can be there in 3 hours
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is this the cheese storage cave?
View Quote
the OPs armpits/folds?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Do it like Walking Dead and break into prison.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#8]
OP is like the studs on the Hunger Games that run straight for the the fight/massacre when the bell rings. Bold move cotton, hope you have a squad sized group of killers that will back you up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You’re safe, there’s nothing in Missouri worth nuking.
View Quote

All major cities in the U.S. are targets for at least a couple of nukes, all military installations, all nuclear power plants and any other sites of significance are targeted.  I saw a map of the U.S. that was supposedly accurate for Russian nuke targets in each state.  MN had at least 7 nukes marked for it.  3 for the Twin Cities area, a couple for Duluth and the port area, one for the nuke power plant with accompanying coal power plant in Monticello, MN and one for St. Cloud.  All states are the same.  I think that northern Nevada was pretty baren of targets if I recall correctly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All major cities in the U.S. are targets for at least a couple of nukes, all military installations, all nuclear power plants and any other sites of significance are targeted.  I saw a map of the U.S. that was supposedly accurate for Russian nuke targets in each state.  MN had at least 7 nukes marked for it.  3 for the Twin Cities area, a couple for Duluth and the port area, one for the nuke power plant with accompanying coal power plant in Monticello, MN and one for St. Cloud.  All states are the same.  I think that northern Nevada was pretty baren of targets if I recall correctly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For one... I'd say Whiteman Air Force Base might be a likely target!  

"Whiteman is home to many other vital units, both Air Force and sister services. Various support units make up the 509th Bomb Wing, including the 509th Mission Support and Medical groups. Additionally, the 442nd Fighter Wing, an Air Reserve wing flying the A-10, and the 131st Bomb Wing, an Air National Guard unit that flies the B-2 alongside the 509th, call Whiteman home. The Army's 1-135th Assault Helicopter Battalion and the is also key joint-service partners stationed at Whiteman."
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

This?

If you Google "Russian Nuke Targets" the majority of the maps look similar

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’d just plan to take a shower
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/0_russia-war-us-nuclear-targets-map-vlad-2556323.JPG
View Quote

That map shows nothing.  Leaves out a lot of targets, such as silos in Montana.  The ones I have seen were detailed and MN was targeted as I said.  The rest of the U.S. was blanketed with targets.  All states.  

For instance....

Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Defend prime Realestate. Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, fact-bot.  

We pre-nuked Detroit so the bad guys can save a nuke for use elsewhere.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That map shows nothing.  Leaves out a lot of targets, such as silos in Montana.  The ones I have seen were detailed and MN was targeted as I said.  The rest of the U.S. was blanketed with targets.  All states.  

For instance....

https://454438.smushcdn.com/2373659/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/US-Target-Map.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1
View Quote

Well if we can't trust the good people at "modern survival blog" I'm not sure who we can trust
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Bruh, if you ain't already here I'm not letting you in...

Unless you bring your model trains
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

210 yeah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I assume you live around liberty and you are talking about the caves on 291?

210 yeah

Sumbitch, that's my plan to go to that location

"I'll fight ya fer it"
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/0_russia-war-us-nuclear-targets-map-vlad-2556323.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This?

That map is fucking retarded because Whiteman AFB is a Tier 1 target and has been forever.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Some of that Axe body spray and a shower would help with that BO problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 11:59:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bruh, if you ain't already here I'm not letting you in...

Unless you bring your model trains
View Quote

Best I can do is imitation crab meat
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Go on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When i lived in kc i heard some funny stories about folks that went too deep in those caves

Go on.

Also would love to hear these stories.

@tveddy
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@tveddy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When i lived in kc i heard some funny stories about folks that went too deep in those caves

Go on.

@tveddy

Mostly that violent bums are territorial about the deeper areas. I dont remember the specifics but i remember something about them finding some little kids that got taken down in there

https://www.columbiatribune.com/story/news/2015/09/16/mom-children-found-in-kansas/21768242007/
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top