User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump is full of shit.

Silver tongued asshole, just like obama.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The pro amnesty crowd is out in force.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cruz must have lost his voice on this one, probably at home sucking on a Halls Mentho-lyptus right now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is what I don't get about Trump supporters....

Trump said he was against Obama's plan to issue Executive Orders on guns.  What is so groundbreaking our earth-shattering about this?  

With the possible exception of Christie, I'm certain that every other candidate has the exact same position when it comes to EO's and guns...let alone 90% of the GOPe that you despise so much.  

This is news because you need it to validate your support of him.  There are plenty of candidates that you KNOW are against this plan to issue EOs.  Not because of interviews, but because of their principled stances taken in the past when it comes to the 2A

Cruz must have lost his voice on this one, probably at home sucking on a Halls Mentho-lyptus right now.

There is a reason that Trump has had 36X more media coverage than Cruz.

Its because the media wants you to hear him 36X more than Cruz

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In before HiramRanger, Cincinnatus, Sydney1234567, and their circle of friends.

I see that Cypher15 already made it in to tell everyone how stupid they are.

When Trump wins the nomination, what will you guys do then?  

You're running out of time with your ridiculous shtick in EVERY... FUCKING... TRUMP THREAD.
View Quote

You left out their computer program Hugh.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Your eye rolling doesn't answer the question.    

Do YOU think Obama is changing the 2nd Amendment via executive order?    Trump does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump said he was against Obama's plan to issue Executive Orders on guns.  What is so groundbreaking our earth-shattering about this?  

With the possible exception of Christie, I'm certain that every other candidate has the exact same position when it comes to EO's and guns...let alone 90% of the GOPe that you despise so much.  

This is news because you need it to validate your support of him.  There are plenty of candidates that you KNOW are against this plan to issue EOs.  Not because of interviews, but because of their principled stances taken in the past when it comes to the 2A

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment?

Do YOU think Obama is changing the 2nd Amendment via executive order?    Trump does.

Obama's changing the effect of the 2nd by infringing upon that right with his EOs.  And if any other candidate had a spine they'd have called Zero out on it.

Are you so desperate that you have to nitpick a single word from an off the cuff statement?  Are you so threatened by the prospect of a Trump presidency that you have to grasp at any straw?  I ignored your frantic attempt to illigitimize Trump's bid for the Presidency based on a single word, expecting the stench of your own desperation to dissuade you from further comments on this.

But no, you had to double down on it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In an interview Fiorina stated she had a couple guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read somewhere that Yeb, Rubio and Fiorina are not gun owners. The other GOP contenders own guns.

In an interview Fiorina stated she had a couple guns.

She said her husband has guns
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....send irs officials to prison for abusing their jobs to target tea party groups, top to bottom.....  

hold EVERYONE accountable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His stance on the 2nd is what's going to get him elected.

The libtard/GOPe butthurt is going to be awesome.

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....send irs officials to prison for abusing their jobs to target tea party groups, top to bottom.....  

hold EVERYONE accountable.

If he ACTUALLY did it I would dance in the streets like a crazy person.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You can't be serious.  

Read Cruz's amicus brief that he wrote in support of Heller:   https://www.tedcruz.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Heller_Amicus_Brief.pdf

Not written by a ghost-writer, but by Cruz.  His demonstrate a deep and principled understanding and support for the 2nd Amendment.

Trump, on the other hand, demonstrates abosolute ignorance everytime he attempts to speak about the issue.  Such willful ignrance is almost insulting to the document.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do YOU know this, but Trump does not?

Don't know and, frankly, don't care.

And that is precisely why Trump will lose to Hillary.

Cruz 2016

I'd love to hear Cruz say "Don't fuck with the 2A, we have enough laws as it is." But, alas, there is silence...

You can't be serious.  

Read Cruz's amicus brief that he wrote in support of Heller:   https://www.tedcruz.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Heller_Amicus_Brief.pdf

Not written by a ghost-writer, but by Cruz.  His demonstrate a deep and principled understanding and support for the 2nd Amendment.

Trump, on the other hand, demonstrates abosolute ignorance everytime he attempts to speak about the issue.  Such willful ignrance is almost insulting to the document.

Your implication is completely unsupported by anything other than your wishful thinking.

As for Cruz, he was my preference.  However people with your attitude have pretty much driven me to decide on Trump.  He many not be the president we want, but I believe he's the president we need.  We'll see for certain when it's time for him to pick a candidate for VP.

And I won't cry if Cruz manages to win the R nomination, either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz...I will vote for either.
View Quote
This but,  I want to hear them say that they will reverse every EO that Obama put in and a bunch of the Clinton ones too.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And who, pray tell, would they be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And half of GD

Half of GD opposes people carrying guns and supports "common sense" gun laws... So fuck 'em.

And who, pray tell, would they be?

1: Click on any thread about open carry. Observe irrational fits about people actually carrying guns.
2: Check out all the threads over the last six months about "compromising on The Gunshow Loophole/UBC/etc".
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're running out of time with your ridiculous shtick in EVERY... FUCKING... TRUMP THREAD.

That's very insulting. He's nothing like a computer program. Self-organizing neural network algorithms are much more advanced and should be proud of their capabilities.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:57:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's a rather mild statement by Trump, actually.
View Quote

Trump  - “There’s an assault on the 2nd Amendment”  And

Trump said a few minutes ago at his huge Mississippi rally that  he will un-sign that anti-second Amendment, Obama EO so fast! ...

Edit:  Trump later added that 'We're not going to have an assault on the second Amendment.'

Furthermore  Trump -  If people have guns they can fight back, and we're going to fight to keep the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't forget Bedouin, Cypher15, forker, p226,  and hugh

The gang of 8 always show up in full force in every Trump thread to inform us he's a buffoon, racist, clown shoes, Hillary stalking horse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The gang of 8 always show up in full force in every Trump thread to inform us he's a buffoon, racist, clown shoes, Hillary stalking horse

Strawman much? lol
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Strawman much? lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Strawman much? lol
That's an observation, not an argument.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think the Dems gotta love Trump being in first in the GOP polls. Guy is totally unelectable. He wins the primary and get ready for another 4 years of Dems.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Major butt hurt cause Cruz isn't resonating with the majority like Trump.

View Quote

Maybe because the majority bases their support for a candidate on sound bites and one liners they hear on CNN or Foxnews?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL what facts and substance?  All you do is whine and cry and nothing changes that Trump is a winner and it shows.    

You havn't changed anyone's minds, and have only cemented your self as being pedantic.

If nothing else I suppose it will be fun to look back and laugh about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see this thread has turned into an anti-Trump circle jerk by the same old crowd

Nothng ruins a thread like substance and facts.
It is indeed a fact that you do your best to ruin Trump threads...  

..with facts and substance.  

I find it repulsive that people whine about a thread that celebrates a politician being "ruined."

LOL what facts and substance?  All you do is whine and cry and nothing changes that Trump is a winner and it shows.    

You havn't changed anyone's minds, and have only cemented your self as being pedantic.

If nothing else I suppose it will be fun to look back and laugh about.

Trump is a winner?  lol.  

Yes, we bring up the same facts again and again.  Trump says something stupid, highlighting his ignorance of liberal past, and you slobber all over him, because you see him as your beloved alpha.  

Politician worship is a grotesque thing to behold.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You forgot "Trump can't beat Hillary, look at the MSM polls!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But Trump is anti-gun....he probably secretly loves the Obama EOs...if he gets elected he will pass an AWB immediately

/Arfcom GOPer

If you don't like Trump, you love the GOP and Jeb Bush.

/ARFCOM Trumpeteer

You forgot "Trump can't beat Hillary, look at the MSM polls!"

You forgot "but Trump is is leading all the Republicans, look at all the same MSM polls."

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why do you always show up at the alter?

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is full of shit.

Yep.

An your alternative is?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can picture him nailing a letter of theses on the revolving door at a Trump resort before security throws him out on the sidewalk.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Obama's changing the effect of the 2nd by infringing upon that right with his EOs.  And if any other candidate had a spine they'd have called Zero out on it.

Are you so desperate that you have to nitpick a single word from an off the cuff statement?  Are you so threatened by the prospect of a Trump presidency that you have to grasp at any straw?  I ignored your frantic attempt to illigitimize Trump's bid for the Presidency based on a single word, expecting the stench of your own desperation to dissuade you from further comments on this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment?

Of course you will excuse any and all flaws of your beloved politician.   That's the nature of being slavishly devoted to s politician.  

Personally, I find it repulsive to see people on a pro-AR15 message board fawning over a RINO.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

An your alternative is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is full of shit.

Yep.

An your alternative is?

Cruz
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Your implication is completely unsupported by anything other than your wishful thinking.

As for Cruz, he was my preference.  However people with your attitude have pretty much driven me to decide on Trump...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know and, frankly, don't care.

And that is precisely why Trump will lose to Hillary.

Cruz 2016

I'd love to hear Cruz say "Don't fuck with the 2A, we have enough laws as it is." But, alas, there is silence...

You can't be serious.  

As for Cruz, he was my preference.  However people with your attitude have pretty much driven me to decide on Trump...

We made you support Trump?  

I've never heard anyone so proudly declare themselves to be weak-minded and malleable.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've come to this realization. I think Trump is clown shoes, but he's the one we have to get behind to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected. For once, the Dems are divided and vulnerable. If the conservatives can get over themselves and rally around one candidate, we can keep the Dems out of the White House.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

Either get on board and support him or prepare for at least 4 years of Hitlery.

That is reality.

I've come to this realization. I think Trump is clown shoes, but he's the one we have to get behind to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected. For once, the Dems are divided and vulnerable. If the conservatives can get over themselves and rally around one candidate, we can keep the Dems out of the White House.

/Thread
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To point and laugh, of course.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trumplodytes never fail to amuse

What will I do if Trump wins the nomination (someone else asked)? I will hold my nose and vote for him.

What will you all do if Rubio or Christie or Bush gets the nomination? Vote Hillary? Stay home? Vote third party?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

/Thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

What makes you think conservatives, and republicans in general, will rally around Trump?

I know I won't.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Since when does how it happens change the baseline facts.

It's a big game and if you cant play to win the prize you're fucked.

Sad but true that MOST Americans are stupid about the issues effecting our country and threatening our way of life.

Quoted:

Maybe because the majority bases their support for a candidate on sound bites and one liners they hear on CNN or Foxnews?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Major butt hurt cause Cruz isn't resonating with the majority like Trump.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What makes you think conservatives, and republicans in general, will rally around Trump?

I know I won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

I know I won't.

Ventilator said if. The key word is if.

I hope conservatives, republicans, rhinos, et al. will rally around the candidate that can beat the dems. At this stage of the game that seems to be Trump.

Would Cruz be the best option, yes. Will he get the nomination, doubtful.

Let's not forget the millions who sat out the Mitt election, which lead us to where we are now.

I read these threads and I'm blown away by all the back and forth on who is/would be better. Anything save bernie or that clinton cunt would be better than what we've suffered under for the last 7 years.

I bet most folks who sat out the last election b/c they didn't like Mitt wouldn't do that again given how things ended up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

If people here want to keep debating professional shills that's their choice, but it's not going to change their opinion, because they are getting paid to undermine Trump's campaign.

View Quote

Oh, you fucking Trump-humpers kill me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I hope conservatives, republicans, rhinos, et al. will rally around the candidate that can beat the dems. At this stage of the game that seems to be Trump.

Let's not forget the millions who sat out the Mitt election, which lead us to where we are now.

I read these threads and I'm blown away by all the back and forth on who is/would be better. Anything save bernie or that clinton cunt would be better than what we've suffered under for the last 7 years.

I bet most folks who sat out the last election b/c they didn't like Mitt wouldn't do that again given how things ended up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

I know I won't.

Amazing how durable that myth is, especially amongst the Trump-humpers.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:56:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Only weak losers wait to see what happens.    

Winners grab the narrative and strangle people to death with it in preemptive strikes.

Bullshit wait and see GOPe tactics are why we're at where we are right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After Rubio gets his marching orders from his billionaire sugar daddy, he'll take the handler's dick out of his mouth and let the Arfcom cuckservatives how to post.

Or maybe Rubio's waiting to see what the E.O.'s actually are before he comments.

Or maybe there's no point in even commenting since he's never supported an AWB.

Or maybe Obama isn't running again so there's no point in drawing a contrast to the guy who won't be competing for a primary or general election vote against his policy/record?

I'd like to see all Republican candidates attack Hillary about her gun control proposals. Obama will be insignificant after January 20th, 2017.
Only weak losers wait to see what happens.    

Winners grab the narrative and strangle people to death with it in preemptive strikes.

Bullshit wait and see GOPe tactics are why we're at where we are right now.

You're fucking smarter than that.

What were Obama's E.O.s after Sandy Hook? Hadjis doing hadji shit will not have a greater impact than 20 dead kindergarteners.

Expect fangless E.O.s that aren't even worth commenting on, unless someone is trying to over-compensate for their prior anti-2A views.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#36]
You won't vote? Or vote D? What's the point of that?

Quoted:

I know I won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

I know I won't.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:07:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The current stance or the one before he evolved

According to all of you evolutionists evolution goes on so where is he headed now?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

I know I won't.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:12:34 AM EDT
[#39]
He's a clown. But if his name is on the ballot in Nov, I'm punching it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:23:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I know I won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

That is reality.

/Thread

I know I won't.

As you call yourself a conservative I'm guessing a Cruz supporter.  Me to.  However if it's Trump I'll take him over the beat or the communist.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:31:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Nope.  Trump has taught us all a valuable lesson.  

That lesson is that the GOPe needs to be taught a lesson; NO MORE RINOS.

Thus, I will not vote for Trump, if the GOP presents him as their candidate.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:02:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Squabble all you want anti-Trumpers, but you're going to be in the minority.

Trump's big rally tonight.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Trump is full of shit.

View Quote

Of all the adjectives I've heard used to describe Trump, "silver-tongued" is perhaps the furthest stretch yet.

No doubt his verbal awkwardness is part of his elaborate ruse to appeal to the common man, gain their trust, and then upon election rip aside the curtain of faux conservatism and engulf the country in a glorious orgy of liberal ecstasy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Or maybe Rubio's waiting to see what the E.O.'s actually are before he comments.

Or maybe Obama isn't running again so there's no point in drawing a contrast to the guy who won't be competing for a primary or general election vote against his policy/record?

I'd like to see all Republican candidates attack Hillary about her gun control proposals. Obama will be insignificant after January 20th, 2017.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After Rubio gets his marching orders from his billionaire sugar daddy, he'll take the handler's dick out of his mouth and let the Arfcom cuckservatives how to post.

The damage this bastard has done will take generations to recover from, if we can at all.  It's certainly not going to be accomplished through "moderate" conservatism and compromise, which is all anyone other than Cruz or Trump has to offer.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:25:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

But here is the shift.

I was once stupid enough to think McCain and Romney were RINOs.

They aren't.

They are the personification of the Republican Party.  They are the PERFECT republicans.

Reagan was the RINO of his day.  IN 1976 the party chose Ford over Reagan and the nation paid the price.

At this point, its no more Republicans.  At least the Vichy republicans who comprise the majority of republicans in washington.

You want to call trump a RINO?  Cool.  Thats an endorsement at this point.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
there's a new twist.  

Are you assuming that everyone has conveniently forgot all the other shit you've been spouting for the last few months or something?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:45:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
there's a new twist.    

Are you assuming that everyone has conveniently forgot all the other shit you've been spouting for the last few months or something?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there's a new twist.    

As the terrain withers under them, they shift their footing to find any defensible position.

The natural progression of a force which is losing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top