User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It matters because I'm sick of all the frauds. Is he telling you anything you don't already know? You think that liberals are tuning into his show and he's changing hearts and minds? The only thing he's accomplishing is purpetuating the belief by stupid people that there's a 2 party system that's doing battle against one another. Nothing could be further from the truth. In other words, he's doing their work with his theater by PRETENDING.

Oh, and he's also making a shit ton of money by saying things that conservatives are desperate to hear.......every day, over and over.

The time for talk is over. Has been for a long while. Wake up. He's part of the fraud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can now deduct the cost of the trip, presumably with his family, from his taxes or he found someone to pay for his family's trip altogether.

Another fraud that gets worshipped by the dimwits. Hey dimwits, your God used to be a liberal on CNN.

Let's say that you are correct.

How does it matter?

It matters because I'm sick of all the frauds. Is he telling you anything you don't already know? You think that liberals are tuning into his show and he's changing hearts and minds? The only thing he's accomplishing is purpetuating the belief by stupid people that there's a 2 party system that's doing battle against one another. Nothing could be further from the truth. In other words, he's doing their work with his theater by PRETENDING.

Oh, and he's also making a shit ton of money by saying things that conservatives are desperate to hear.......every day, over and over.

The time for talk is over. Has been for a long while. Wake up. He's part of the fraud.

shut up dude
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tucker Carlson going to Hungary to attend a free speech rally is like those NRA dimwits going to Russia to celebrate gun rights there.
View Quote

Yeah, cancel culture doesn’t exist in your communist world, Lol.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "you can't fix stupid".  Have a great day!
View Quote
Is this something you hear often? Maybe you should think about why your friend is calling you stupid.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is this something you hear often? Maybe you should think about why your friend is calling you stupid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "you can't fix stupid".  Have a great day!

He actually does say it quite often about the dummies that still watch Fox news.

Enjoy your shows on Fox news!
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He actually does say it quite often about the dummies that still watch Fox news.

Enjoy your shows on Fox news!
View Quote
Its too bad you have to use someone else's thoughts instead of your own. I don't know who you are parroting for but you need to have original thoughts.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox News and Tucker's show aren't connected at all. What is even better are his hour long interviews with interesting people on the Fox Nation channel.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fox News and Tucker's show aren't connected at all. What is even better are his hour long interviews with interesting people on the Fox Nation channel.
View Quote
Correct. And I'm not sure if the "Hate Faux News" Taliban are that closed minded or just closet leftist trolls.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's a reason nevertrump shits are having meltdowns over this.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Correct. And I'm not sure if the "Hate Faux News" Taliban are that closed minded or just closet leftist trolls.
View Quote

Seems to me the reaction we see from the nevertrumps about this is telling.

The same people who don't care about China et al having influence over Biden are all upset Tucker went to Hungary. These are the same people who were upset with Trump's remarks on NATO, but are calling NATO member Hungary authoritarian.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Also, the argument "we already know all this and the left doesn't listen to fox" argument is retarded.

There are lots of fox viewers who are not paying attention to the level of detail to know anything about Hungary, and hence would be prone to believing the left's lies about that subject. Or be unable to respond if it comes up.

This is reinforced by the fact we had threads here where some of the establishment types who consider themselves so smart believed Hungry was authoritarian.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't decided if Tucker is just saying what we want to hear or is genuine about it.
View Quote

My level of trust for anyone in the media has gone from low to nearly non-existent.

Just a bunch of controlled opposition to make sure no discussion of certain things is ever entertained.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My level of trust for anyone in the media has gone from low to nearly non-existent.

Just a bunch of controlled opposition to make sure no discussion of certain things is ever entertained.
View Quote

Except Tucker talks about the things they don't want discussed.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Except Tucker talks about the things they don't want discussed.

View Quote
Yeah he does, but the flipside is that he's the prime time host on arguably the most popular news network in the country, so you've got to ask yourself how badly they don't want it discussed.
I like a lot of what he says, not everything, but a lot. I couldn't tell you with confidence that he's not just talking for a check at the end of the day though. I still enjoyed the speech for what it was.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah he does, but the flipside is that he's the prime time host on arguably the most popular news network in the country, so you've got to ask yourself how badly they don't want it discussed.
I like a lot of what he says, not everything, but a lot. I couldn't tell you with confidence that he's not just talking for a check at the end of the day though. I still enjoyed the speech for what it was.
View Quote

I'm just happy he talks about it, don't care that much about what he really thinks, since it doesn't matter.

I'll note that news media has ignored some excellent stories that could have pumped ratings. Hunter's laptop. Fast & Furious. IRS scandal. If profit motive was the main thing driving MSM there are lots of stories that would not have been ignored.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if he can find those other 50 HD-18s!
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I wonder if he can find those other 50 HD-18s!
View Quote

What in retardation are you talking about?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top