BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy shit. That’s an epic sleeper cell account there.
View Quote

Only account I have here.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Fighting Hellfish has explained the legal aspects of it. There are no additional powers added by any of the laws you talked about.  This could have happened in 1995 as easily as 2020 from a legal perspective.  The government has the power to detain people while they investigate crimes and arrest people if a crime has occurred.  They’ve had that power since long before I was born, so what, precisely, us your issue here?
View Quote

I appreciate you pointing out fighting hellfish's post, lots to learn from that.  

I'm speaking specifically to the department of homeland securitys role in this and the change in opinion the whole gun world has had on that department.  I don't poke my head into the internet side of the firearm world too often, just shocking to see the shift in opinions is all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I know a couple guys who are 18series National Guard who are
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BORTAC is up there with HRT... guys I met in WV were prior SF, NSW, and Rangers with lots of real world experience on the military side and interesting TDYs abroad on the FLEO side.

They're doing God's work rolling up commies.

I know a couple guys who are 18series National Guard who are
I like it
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When the Patriot Act was passed shortly after the towers fell in New York, people on most firearms specific forums (arfcom, ak47.net, falfiles etc..) were pretty upset about the whole Homeland Security branch even being created, and the power and scope of what they were allowed to do. What was that, 2002?  And that was given the go ahead by a Republican president. I distinctly remember getting a t-shirt from the NRA touting the second ammendment as being the only homeland security our country needs.  

It's only taken 18 years for most gun owners to be cool with our government doing snatch and grabs on city streets in front of everyone.  Obama was a shit bird, but goddamn most of you guys would be chicken hawking and larping the hell out of your clone builds if he pulled this shit.  

Wake the hell up guys, c'mon.
View Quote

Since when is arresting people who are in the act of mounting assaults on federal buildings a “snatch and grab?”  You think they are just picking them up on the way to the grocery store?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

From the article:

Sounds like "no".

I have zero problems bringing in more LEO's to restore order....BUT.....you can't snatch people off the street and detain them without telling them why.  If there is no record of his arrest, THAT IS A PROBLEM.     Replace "ANTIFA" with the so called "Boogaloo Movement"...is this still OK?
View Quote

@panthermark

OK, let’s replace them.  Oh, nothing happens because they are law-abiding citizens and not committing violent felonies like Antifa does.  And we know nothing would happen to them because it didn’t.  Nice attempt at a strawman.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I appreciate you pointing out fighting hellfish's post, lots to learn from that.  

I'm speaking specifically to the department of homeland securitys role in this and the change in opinion the whole gun world has had on that department.  I don't poke my head into the internet side of the firearm world too often, just shocking to see the shift in opinions is all.
View Quote

When terrorists attack US cities the feds typically take over. After 9/11 did the NYPD ship officers to Iraq/Afghanistan?  

These BLM/ANTIFA fucks are nothin more than terrorists fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#7]
naw, nevermind.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Y'all need to wake up; only our side thinks "I won't do this b/c I don't want them to do it."

Their side never thinks that way.  They absolutely will do it and don't care that you never did it when you had the opportunity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cannot agree. This slope is demonstrably too slippery for a free nation.

This.  As much as I hate ANTIFA, what happens when a different administration deems conservative gun owners as a “terrorist organization.”  Won’t be nearly as entertaining.  

Y'all need to wake up; only our side thinks "I won't do this b/c I don't want them to do it."

Their side never thinks that way.  They absolutely will do it and don't care that you never did it when you had the opportunity.

+1

Roger that.  Antifa needs to be annihilated.  Bleeding and choking on their own blood from sinus/skull fractures is the absolute least that should be done to them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep, nothing but good experiences with BORTAC guys I've run into
View Quote

I've had some amusing interactions with them.  Pro-tip: their awesomeness does not extend to paperwork or report writing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Since when is arresting people who are in the act of mounting assaults on federal buildings a “snatch and grab?”  You think they are just picking them up on the way to the grocery store?
View Quote

Biden wins in November, militia dudes in the hills take to the cities to show their displeasure.  These same feds will be yanking them off the streets You will have the same opinion because it's legal, and since it's legal it's right.  Right?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Biden wins in November, militia dudes in the hills take to the cities to show their displeasure.  These same feds will be yanking them off the streets You will have the same opinion because it's legal, and since it's legal it's right.  Right?
View Quote
Does their displeasure include Molotov cocktails and burning out peoples retinas with lasers?  Just stop pretending that these people were protesting.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Double tap, sorry.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When the Patriot Act was passed shortly after the towers fell in New York, people on most firearms specific forums (arfcom, ak47.net, falfiles etc..) were pretty upset about the whole Homeland Security branch even being created, and the power and scope of what they were allowed to do. What was that, 2002?  And that was given the go ahead by a Republican president. I distinctly remember getting a t-shirt from the NRA touting the second ammendment as being the only homeland security our country needs.  

It's only taken 18 years for most gun owners to be cool with our government doing snatch and grabs on city streets in front of everyone.  Obama was a shit bird, but goddamn most of you guys would be chicken hawking and larping the hell out of your clone builds if he pulled this shit.  

When nothing identifies them other than a velcro "POLICE", they take you away in an unmarked vehicle, and no court or jail has a record of you being detained.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, I won’t dare speak for all of Arfcom GD; because the hypocrisy point you are eliding to is well made.  But yes, if pro-2A guys are larping in full battle gear in the middle of a riot around a federal courthouse and get “yanked off the streets” I am OK with that - assuming the law is applied equally to everyone.

If only one side gets to burn down buildings and the law only applies to people who have shit to lose, then fuck the people who uphold those laws.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I believe the arrested protesters were observed doing things. From video surveillance.  The officers that picked them up were staged and moved in after these people separated from the pack.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

+1

Roger that.  Antifa needs to be annihilated.  Bleeding and choking on their own blood from sinus/skull fractures is the absolute least that should be done to them.
View Quote

Your lips to God's ears...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Does their displeasure include Molotov cocktails and burning out peoples retinas with lasers?  Just stop pretending that these people were protesting.
View Quote

Did I say they were just protesting?  Nope. Have I stuck up for them?  Nope.

Who's pretending?  Isn't me.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, the same process applies.  It is just that fucking with the feds will get you the horns and the Antifa aren’t that dedicated.  If they fuck with local cops, the Soros-bought DA and pro-Antifa mayor get to have a say.  If they fuck with federal agents, the U.S. District Attorney is the guy to talk to... and whatever the U.S. District Attorney thinks, he’s probably not inclined to piss off his enforcers without just cause.  Federalism at work, almost 250 years later.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

When nothing identifies them other than a velcro "POLICE", they take you away in an unmarked vehicle, and no court or jail has a record of you being detained.
View Quote

how do you know there's no record, antifa lover?!?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well, I won’t dare speak for all of Arfcom GD; because the hypocrisy point you are eliding to is well made.  But yes, if pro-2A guys are larping in full battle gear in the middle of a riot around a federal courthouse and get “yanked off the streets” I am OK with that - assuming the law is applied equally to everyone.

If only one side gets to burn down buildings and the law only applies to people who have shit to lose, then fuck the people who uphold those laws.
View Quote

Point taken, I appreciate your point of view.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#22]
For the antifags.... You asked for it....

SLAYER - World Painted Blood (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Guy in my martial arts school is a US Marshall. Half the guys in my class were city cops or feds
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Guy in my martial arts school is a US Marshall. Half the guys in my class were city cops or feds

Bow to your Sensei.

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where did "militia dudes in the hill" come from? Why are they not voicing their displeasure right this instant? Do they not exist except for the cumdrenched imagination of communists?

People on the right put up with whatever shit the cumdrenched communists throw at us. Tea Party are racists. Proud Boys are racist. Lois Lerner led 900 IRS terrorists denying tax exempt status to rightist organizations. Zip happened. The cunt sat there smirking because she knew how protected she was. The left has a very long history of using the government to attack those on the right.

Some trust fund prick gets to sit in a cell for an hour and it's the end of the fucking world.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#25]
No one that’s been in downtown Portland at any time during the past few weeks has any right pretending they don’t know who those multicam guys are, especially people going out at night in black bloc attire.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly! I am currently watching the news and all the bullshit screeching about "snatch and grab"  is absolutely ludicrous, and such obvious propaganda, to further a narrative that is dieing. The individuals being shown speaking are so mislead and exploited its utterly INSANE!! And even in here with this shit? Federal LEOs did their job, in a city that refuses to enforce the law, that's why they are there. How can rational, intelligent human beings see it any other way. UNLESS of course it's what some of you WANT to see. This is how THEY win, this is how WE lose.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sounds like an investigative detention where he was moved to a nearby location that was safe, and then released. Maybe after they decided they didn't have enough on video, or whatever.  You can't stand in the streetfor your investigation if its not safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the article:

Sounds like "no".

I have zero problems bringing in more LEO's to restore order....BUT.....you can't snatch people off the street and detain them without telling them why.  If there is no record of his arrest, THAT IS A PROBLEM.     Replace "ANTIFA" with the so called "Boogaloo Movement"...is this still OK?

Sounds like an investigative detention where he was moved to a nearby location that was safe, and then released. Maybe after they decided they didn't have enough on video, or whatever.  You can't stand in the streetfor your investigation if its not safe.

Considering moving them is one of those things that tends to trip the line from detention to arrest, it'd be interesting to see if a judge would've bought an exigent circumstances argument.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cops with hidden identities arresting protesters with hidden identities

Classic case of SUCKS WHEN YOU ARE ON THE LOSING SIDE

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm...interesting.  All of the videos and still photos I have seen showed agents with their agency identifiers.  Here is a pic I highlighted in another thread:

Attachment Attached File

Yes, they are U.S. Border Patrol BORTAC agents (see below from the CBP BORTAC official government website).  That IS how they roll and if you look at the arrows I added, you will see their agency patch along with a POLICE patch on one agent's vest.  The DUSM in Portland are also in multicam and have US Marshal badge patches on their chests and should patches too.  All are clearly visible.  
Attachment Attached File

And there is no such thing as a "marked" U.S. Marshal vehicle.  And unless they asked the military to transport USBP vehicles in a C130 from several different USBP stations, it made better sense to get the agents (coming from all over the U.S.) out there on regular flights and use vehicles likely assigned to local HSI special agents (yep, there is no such thing as a "marked" HSI vehicle).

And finally there is no secret Guantanamo type of prison set up in Portland.  If they are arrested by the feds, they are processed at a federal USMS facility.  So looking for someone arrested by them on the local county jail website will likely be fruitless. They may have a contract with a local county jail to hold federal arrestees on an overflow basis, but I bet that contract stipulates they don't release the info on their jail website.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Did I say they were just protesting?  Nope. Have I stuck up for them?  Nope.

Who's pretending?  Isn't me.
View Quote
You're the one completely ignoring the rioting in every single one of your posts, and coming up with fantasy scenarios that didn't happen to justify law breaking.  Do you think anyone should be detained by the police when they riot and torch things?  This isn't civil disobedience(non violent), they're burning people's retinas out with lasers.  They're beyond even just destroying property that can be rebuilt.
You're no different than the shit bag neocons on this site that were glorifying the illegal destruction of confederate statues.  Look at where that's taken us.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There is no requirement to "read rights" to someone who is arrested.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh....I'm going with rolling up on an asset or UC.  

No cuffs, no pat down, no reading of rights....that does not pass the sniff test.

Makes for a good show.

Now, according to this.....it was legit, but he was let go right away.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/17/portland-protests-federal-arrests/

Regardless of what I think of Antifa and all the "protesters", I'm not down with people getting snatched off the street.    With that said, the police force needs to be allowed to do their job properly.  

Accepting this now means that you can't bitch later if the tables are ever turned.

It's so disorienting.  They hate the cops and want them powerless and defunded--unless someone defends themselves against their thuggish mobs--then they shout Get his license plate/call the cops".

They're trying to burn down American society and its remove its generous safety net of Constitutional protections--but whenever they get the faintest whiff of the pigshit-evil they are ushering in/what will inevitably fill the vacuum, they freak out and start talking about due process and their "Rights".

They are fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wait, you're not required to "use your words"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, you're not required to "use your words"?  

You only have to Mirandize when you're asking an arrested individual more than their name, dob, etc.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Call me when they begin denying the arrests even occurred and start leaving the dead bodies in roadside garbage.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Cite please?   If this was so evident, I am surprised it has not made headlines in the MSM here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That worked in PHX because the Chief of PHX PD was allowed to do her job without being hamstrung by the PHX mayor.   And she also had the support of the Governor of AZ, who called in the Arizona DPS (state police) to back up PHX PD in case shit got heavy.

In the end, the way things were handled in PHX was almost textbook.

Well, except for not having proper arrest team procedures to get individual non-boilerplate PC statements for all the arrestees and leaving the city hanging for a huge lawsuit.  That part might get pricey.

Cite please?   If this was so evident, I am surprised it has not made headlines in the MSM here.

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/phoenix-police-arrests-dozens-with-copy-and-paste-evidence

Now, mind you that a bad Form 4 (the PC statement) will just get you released.  It doesn't mean that the County Attorney can't charge you for whatever it was you were arrested for.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You're the one completely ignoring the rioting in every single one of your posts, and coming up with fantasy scenarios that didn't happen to justify law breaking.  Do you think anyone should be detained by the police when they riot and torch things?  This isn't civil disobedience(non violent), they're burning people's retinas out with lasers.  They're beyond even just destroying property that can be rebuilt.
You're no different than the shit bag neocons on this site that were glorifying the illegal destruction of confederate statues.  Look at where that's taken us.
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Shitbag neocons.

C'mon, name-calling on the internet?  Even my son knows thats some amateur shit.

All I'm saying is snatching people off the street and making a show of it is corny as hell and fuels the fire.  Whatever happened to infiltrating groups and destroying them from the inside?   Hoovers shaking his head with displeasure.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#35]
came across this one on Andy Ngo twitter page,  THE FACE OF ANTIFA

FACE OF ANTIFA
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's so disorienting.  They hate the cops and want them powerless and defunded--unless someone defends themselves against their thuggish mobs--then they shout Get his license plate/call the cops".

They're trying to burn down American society and its remove its generous safety net of Constitutional protections--but whenever they get the faintest whiff of the pigshit-evil they are ushering in/what will inevitably fill the vacuum, they freak out and start talking about due process and their "Rights".

They are fucked in the head.
View Quote

Dude, you’ve just described leftism going back to the Jacobins.  Get in somebody’s face and spit on them and cuss them.  If they try to placate you, beat them half to death.  If they try to oppose you, beat them to death.  If they succeed in opposing you, flop like a Premier League All-Star and play the victim while having your buddies record it for propaganda purposes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Little antifa dude says he was taken to the courthouse, photographed, searched, And when he lawyered up when questioned they released with no charges filed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/17/portland-protests-federal-arrests/%3foutputType=amp
View Quote

Well I hope they pushed that little commie fucker out the doors of the minivan when they dropped him off at least.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#39]
And for those who don't know the difference.

There are two kinds of seizures:

1. Stops/Detention - Must be based on Reasonable Suspicion (there are exceptions, but I'm not spending the next hour typing them out)
2. Arrest/Custody - Must be based on Probable Cause.

A stop is a seizure under circumstances where the suspect is not free to leave, but the suspect is not under arrest.
- 4th Amnd protection begins when a suspect reasonably believes that they are not free to leave( or ignore the officer) and has submitted to the authority of the officer. At that moment a seizure has occurred. The suspect's 4th Amnd protection is that the officer must have reasonable suspicion at the moment of the seizure/detention.

- After the stop and during the detention of a suspect on reasonable suspicion, the officers generally have limited investigative powers. The main power is the power to "freeze" the detainee for a short time while determining whether probable cause exists. The officer may, of course, ask the detainee questions during this period.

- Officers may search the detainee incident to the detention but only if the officers reasonably fear for their safety, and the search is limited to those areas where the detainee may have a weapon.

ARREST/CUSTODY:
If an officer restrains a suspect in a "significant way", such as handcuffing them, moving them, detaining for an extended period of time, they are usually considered to be in custody for 4th Amnd purposes.  This is ok as long as the officer has Probable Cause.  If they don't have PC, any statements and/or evidence they get will usually be suppressed.  

NOTE: These are very basic descriptions.  I don't feel like writing a 400 page book at the moment.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Little antifa dude says he was taken to the courthouse, photographed, searched, And when he lawyered up when questioned they released with no charges filed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/17/portland-protests-federal-arrests/%3foutputType=amp
View Quote

That article seemed more like an OP ED piece.  Obviously the Washington Post wants to put a negative slant on it.  They get opinions from CAIR, ACLU and a UC Berkeley law professor.  And we all know how those folks feel about law enforcement.  And CAIR has what to do with the protests?  The newspaper just shopped for opinions they wanted to back up their narrative.

I'll have an ice cold coke please.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That article seemed more like an OP ED piece.  Obviously the Washington Post wants to put a negative slant on it.  They get opinions from CAIR, ACLU and a UC Berkeley law professor.  And we all know how those folks feel about law enforcement.  And CAIR has what to do with the protests?  The newspaper just shopped for opinions they wanted to back up their narrative.

I'll have an ice cold coke please.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v2YxCO2pwHjji/giphy.gif
View Quote

No!  That can’t be right.  American media is super-ethical. They’d never just run with a bullshit quote from an obvious partisan source and never even give the other side a chance to even address the accusation they didn’t know existed.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  Thats why I dont give a damn.  Burn US flags and chant about destroying america but soon as cuffs go on start saying " but my rights!"  
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

C'mon, name-calling on the internet?  Even my son knows thats some amateur shit.

All I'm saying is snatching people off the street and making a show of it is corny as hell and fuels the fire.  Whatever happened to infiltrating groups and destroying them from the inside?   Hoovers shaking his head with displeasure.
View Quote
The FBI is busy arresting boogaloo boys and anyone else the SPLC says is dangerous, to include raiding the homes of people who crossed state lines with fireworks.  They're also kneeling with BLM.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2020/06/09/three-nevada-boogaloo-bois-arrested-fbi-firebombing-plot

I had a pretty good feeling that neocon line was going to get you to come out of your shell.  
Not surprised you'd bring up a POS like Hoover.    
Then you try and change the narrative and place the focus on right wing groups, you're not good at this.
Do they give you a chart with shit that's supposed to make you seem friendly, muh DHS and patriot act.  
You're here to criticize, in a sad attempt to influence, that's it.  If you really cared about the Patriot act you would of been here shitting bricks when the FISC released a 90 page report of the Stasi FBI abusing FISA.   You'd be pissed that not a single POS shit from the Stasi FBI was arrested for breaking the law and misleading judges.

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well clearly the locals can’t or won’t tale care of it. So the feds stepped in.

Again I personally know a lot of these guys. They’re really good dudes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Local police should be handling it, if they can’t they should request the County or state police to step in, if they can’t handle it, the governor should ask the feds to help.

Local governments need to take responsibility to stop this mess.

Citizens need to hold the local governments who aren’t stepping in responsible for this.

Well clearly the locals can’t or won’t tale care of it. So the feds stepped in.

Again I personally know a lot of these guys. They’re really good dudes.

As long as you vouch for their character they can grab anyone they want and stuff them into a car with nobody around being able to tell who they are.

Today Antifa.  Tomorrow political opponents.   Someday you and me

But if they are good dudes I’m sure they wouldn’t do anything bad.  Ever
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#46]

LIVE: Protesters gathering at federal building | Portland Oregon | End Police Brutality | BLM |
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:37:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

As long as you vouch for their character they can grab anyone they want and stuff them into a car with nobody around being able to tell who they are.

View Quote

So you're sayin' that Portland Antifa is just some misunderstood peaceful protestors?  Is that what you're sayin'?
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Where did "militia dudes in the hill" come from?
View Quote
Think he's referring to "Charlie".
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh, if BLM does anymore to elect Trump, I’m pretty sure a fair case for FEC violations can be made.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So you're sayin' that Portland Antifa is just some misunderstood peaceful protestors?  Is that what you're sayin'?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.  I am saying a Central America style snatch and grab on US soil is something that should not be happening.  

While it is totally “neat” to watch it happen to antifa today - it will not be “neat” to watch the same thing happen to 2a supporters in a few years time.  

If allowed to happen it will be many of us stuffed into similar vehicles some day by these “good dudes” that are just “following orders”

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top