Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Racist pos. Hope she sues them all especially the media and all the race baiters
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jesus...

Im going to go have a drink.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Middle class is dying by a thousand small cuts. All those small concessions of the previous 4 decades allowed what we have now to come into existence. They aren't going to get froggy out of fear of losing what they have, even if it is a little while the Left seethes and expects compensation for constructed wrongs they never suffered. They, the Leftists/ entitled identity groups/ etc., look at the success and progress of the former US and think it could be so much better. By designating scapegoats and demanding exceptions for perceived (contrived) violations, in those constructed perceptions of social justice, in the present day as if they were just a continuing violation of a history long in the past that was the practice of a small elite.

All those kids were raised by an education system that absolutely turned leftist in the 80s and got progressively worse. Karen killed the greatest society to ever exist, turning it into shit with guilting, shaming, and promoting self-loathing of a certain demographic. Promoting bullshit social theories to effectively attempt to cuck their sons and husbands in the name of social justice. Neglecting and brainwashing their kids with BS effectively leaving them unprepared for anything but a totally encompassing welfare state (one that will still despise them for nothing they have ever done) that will fail them as much as they were failed by their parents in their childhood. It's a dark future. For everyone.

Jesus...

Im going to go have a drink.

Being in drunken stupor helps for a short time. But in all likelihood you wake up with a hangover and the problem still exists.

Progressive identity politics did this. They won't turn back. Karens admit no wrong and are not held accountable. For anything.

Our inevitability.

But I offer you a way to cheap solace (currently).
Know this result is from a condition nothing you could have stopped personally. It's an ugly utopian virus that must die from its own atrophy.

Offer Karens no solace, sanctuary, or hope of a 'patriarchal' savor. And you will have to fight their attempts at your work bondage and 'historical' reparations slavery.

They leveraged us into the era of Chicks with dicks and men who can get pregnant. It's all on them...

Link Posted: 5/27/2023 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the best breakdown of the situation:

Citi Bike Story | New Receipts | What Really Happened?
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the mods of peace going to ban this OP for pre rule thought title crimes?
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Again, a worthless individual attempting to game the system for unearned, undeserved, and undue funds.
View Quote
Oh I agree. But I think this also shows something that's rarely seen on a large scale like this.

there is a whole culture that exists in the immigrant population that looks for some reason to sue someone/company as a way of getting something.

not saying that's the plan when this started, but the way it's playing out with the sister and the way they are hiding their identity while calling out the woman's and starting the go fund me is something I've seen several times.
it should be said, it's not something I've ever seen Hispanic immigrants do. Usually immigrants from Africa or the Caribbean.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
The GoFundMe for the male is $92,755 raised of $120,000 goal as of 2:20 PM EDT on 31 May 2023.

Also noted in the write up for it is this:

"The funds will be distributed directly to the family. We're merely facilitating the situation. Any fees not used for the lawyer will go to the family."
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#7]
5)  Michael has receipts (which I will assume are legit for this discussion) at the following times:

a.   5:53 PM to 6:06 PM
b.   6:08 PM to 6:30 PM
c.   6:33 PM to 7:19 PM
d.   7:25 PM to 7:31 PM
e.   7:59 PM to 8:41 PM
f.    Missing receipt?
g.   9:48 PM to 10:12 PM

6)  Sarah's receipt for bike 560-3916 was for 7:24 PM to 7:25 PM.  

The question is what happened between 7:19 PM when Michael docked the bike and 7:24 PM when Sarah undocked it?  From her attorney:

"In the statement, Marino wrote that Sarah Jane Comrie approached the rack of Citi Bikes and got on “an available bike, which no individuals were on or touching.” Marino also wrote that as Comrie was allegedly backing the bike out of the dock, “a group of about five individuals approached her, saying that the bike was theirs.”

“One or more individuals in that group physically pushed her bike (with her on it) back into the docking station, causing it to re-lock,” the statement also claimed."
View Quote

Seems pretty obvious what happened. He checked the bike in at 7:19. She tried to check it out at 7:24 and he strong armed her for it since he intended to keep using it.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is the best breakdown of the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5wCPQNkkw
View Quote
Thanks for the video. I had no idea how these bikes worked, but it's clear to me what happened. And my assumption of her being a Karen by the short clip I saw was wrong.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#9]
The kid in the video has $93k gofundme, and the pregnant lady is in hiding and will be fired.  Lol, america.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The kid in the video has $93k gofundme, and the pregnant lady is in hiding and will be fired.  Lol, america.
View Quote

Exactly - great fucking job liberals - what a wonderfully shitty world your policies have created.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Exactly - great fucking job liberals - what a wonderfully shitty world your policies have created.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whole system has to come down before they can rebuild. Old norms like respecting a pregnant lady have to be trashed .

Stop by a fast food restaurant...call out for HVAC or plumbing service. The entire system is cracking away.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks for the video. I had no idea how these bikes worked, but it's clear to me what happened. And my assumption of her being a Karen by the short clip I saw was wrong.
View Quote

There is one minor error in that video.  The image he shows of a classic bike appears to be an older ebike.  Note the lightning bolts on it.

I believe that the new ebikes are the light gray versus the blue of the classic bike and old ebikes.

See my post #20 on page 8.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m shocked this hasn’t been locked yet.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This wasn't a case of people "rushing to judgment."
I sincerely doubt that the majority of people who took that woman to task online actually thought she was in the wrong.
Liberal whites attacked her because they felt attacking her made them seem like good, noble, people. They were virtue signalling, period.
And, blacks attacked her because many simply don't like white people, and they enjoyed watching that woman get what they believed she "deserved."
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There is one minor error in that video.  The image he shows of a classic bike appears to be an older ebike.  Note the lightning bolts on it.

I believe that the new ebikes are the light gray versus the blue of the classic bike and old ebikes.

See my post #20 on page 8.
View Quote
I'm not getting what youre saying.
You questioned about a specific time. The guy in the video explains at that time the kid had to dock the bike to not be charged extra money. And had to wait a few mins to check it back out. Seems plausible that he docked the bike and was waiting the few mins to check it back out. But she came along in the meantime.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#16]
It's a joke to even think that a 6 months pregnant white woman, who just finished a 12 hour shift at a very high paying job btw, would go running out the door of her place of employment and try to steal a e-bike from a group of black men. There are security cameras everywhere in NYC and that includes the e-bike racks, that security footage would have been playing on a loop for the past two weeks straight if it did happen.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's a joke to even think that a 6 months pregnant white woman, who just finished a 12 hour shift at a very high paying job btw, would go running out the door of her place of employment and try to steal a e-bike from a group of black men. There are security cameras everywhere in NYC and that includes the e-bike racks, that security footage would have been playing on a loop for the past two weeks straight if it did happen.
View Quote

Knowing that isn't it strange that it hasn't surfaced.....but, then again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure they are not releasing it due to privacy reasons and not that it shows them harassing her or anything...
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not getting what youre saying.
You questioned about a specific time. The guy in the video explains at that time the kid had to dock the bike to not be charged extra money. And had to wait a few mins to check it back out. Seems plausible that he docked the bike and was waiting the few mins to check it back out. But she came along in the meantime.
View Quote

I am referring to a image/video towards the beginning where he shows an older blue ebike...not the one in the 90 second video.

When I can, I will look again and find the time hack.

About 1:26 to 1:33 in the video.   Compare that improperly identified classic bike with mine in post #20 on page 8.

It can be confusing if you are not familiar with the three types of bikes, as I was (not familiar) when this started.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure they are not releasing it due to privacy reasons and not that it shows them harassing her or anything...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just too bad that there's no way to pixelate people's faces so as to get around that whole privacy thing......
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shows who exactly, has the privilege, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut yo mouth.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, every bit of that money should go to her.  Hopefully she's sues everyone that defamed her.  Hopefully she wakes up to how retarded the world has become.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#25]
As of early afternoon 4 June 2023, "Michael's" GoFundMe is at $100,096.

Sarah's is at $134,122.

I still believe that the best course of action for the two principals (Sarah and "Michael") is to meet with their lawyers and agree that it was a misunderstanding.  Put it behind them on a positive status.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
As of early afternoon 4 June 2023, "Michael's" GoFundMe is at $100,096.

Sarah's is at $134,122.

I still believe that the best course of action for the two principals (Sarah and "Michael") is to meet with their lawyers and agree that it was a misunderstanding.  Put it behind them on a positive status.
View Quote

Whatever. There would not have been a misunderstanding if Michael had not been an asshole.

Seems the way society works today, a black asshole acts like an asshole, blames white person for his assholeness white person is publicly castigated for standing up and defending themselves. The white person is coerced into declaring their supposed culpability, and the black person who happens to be an asshole gets paid......
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
As of the evening of 11 June 2023 "Michael's" GoFundMe is closed at $103,240.    The goal was $120,000.  The reason for being closed is not obvious.

Sarah's is at $135,227 and still open.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Has the nurse gone back to work yet?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Has the nurse gone back to work yet?
View Quote

I have not read anything about that.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top