Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was on Vinson too. There were always at least 2 VF-213 birds in Bay 3 that never moved the whole deployment.
View Quote

If I had my name written on one of those. I would have been irritated.

Yes I know pilots don't always fly the plane with their name on it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think you mean SM-6.  SM-3 is the ABM.
View Quote
Could be...should have just said standard.

I can never keep the various versions straight. Is the 6 the one they taught to schwack ships?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to derail this thread too much, but why did we jump from the F-22 to the F-35? What happened to using F-24 (assuming the YF-23 retained the “F-23” part)? It will be interesting to see if, post-F-35, we go back to F-24 or go with F-36. My OCD will handle it better if we go back to sequential destinations.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How the F-35 Got It's Name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbh_P30gZs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to derail this thread too much, but why did we jump from the F-22 to the F-35? What happened to using F-24 (assuming the YF-23 retained the “F-23” part)? It will be interesting to see if, post-F-35, we go back to F-24 or go with F-36. My OCD will handle it better if we go back to sequential destinations.

They never should have gotten X designations.  They are prototypes, should have been YF-24 and YF-25 from the start.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

then why cancel the FB-111? that was pure sex
View Quote

X1000
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had more need for bomb trucks than interceptors.

There were over 500 built.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Stupid question, what does the F15 do, I always thought it was the replacement alongside the F18. I always figured more specialized aircraft were preferable to all purpose aircraft?

Forgive my ignorance, my knowledge ends at fighter jets are cool.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#11]
The Turkey was a missile carrier, not a fighter.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Because J.A.G got cancelled and Harmon Rabb didn’t need to fly one to represent a sailor in a naval court.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Stupid question, what does the F15 do, I always thought it was the replacement alongside the F18. I always figured more specialized aircraft were preferable to all purpose aircraft?

View Quote

The F-15 operates from runways for the Air Force for starters.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One thing that needs to be remembered is that while the F-15 only entered service 2 years after the F-14, the two planes were basically from different generations.

The F-14 was really just a repackaged F-111B, designed around the same early 1960s avionics, engines, and aerodynamics but in an airframe that wasn't also trying to be a USAF bomber.

The F-15 was the first true 4th gen fighter and incorporated the A2A combat lessons from Vietnam. That meant much better avionics and an airframe optimized for the realities of late 20th century air warfare.

Further, it should also be remembered that both the F-14 and F-15 were supposed to be replaced by a new fighter in the early 2000s. The USN bet on the 4.5 gen multirole Super Hornet, while the USAF went with the 5th gen air superiority F-22. The F-22 may have been more advanced, but it cost twice as much and was unsuited to the wars that we were fighting. The end result was that the USN got to completely replace its Cold War-era fighter fleet with new planes while the USAF has had to keep upgrading it aging fighters.
View Quote

are you sure about the F15? The way I remember its development history, its aerodynamics/airframe was 50s tech
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There were over 500 built.
View Quote

In operation with the Australian Air Force it sounds like it was a combination of the Doof Warrior Truck and the Space Cruiser from Rick and Morty.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. So the Sec. of the Air Force just had a senior moment? And no one decided to correct it via press release later? We need to go back to F-24 for the next one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thanks. So the Sec. of the Air Force just had a senior moment? And no one decided to correct it via press release later? We need to go back to F-24 for the next one.
View Quote

Too late. Some people are already talking about an F36. A concept akin to an American made Mig21. Something cheap and primitive to replace the F35 in mass production.

Course the joke then would be...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm surprised our resident Navy and Air Force aviators haven't come in to say what a POS it was.

Maintenance pig. That was the main reason.
The AIM-54 was never the badass weapon it was claimed to be, and was really only effective against large slow bombers.
Cold war ended and its role largely changed.
Dick Chaney

Regarding the F16 and F15 being built around the same time, remember the F15 had ENORMOUS money poured into it for R&D for the exact purpose of making it the best and most formidable fighter ever to counter the threat of the MiG25, before we found out what a POS it was/is thanks to Viktor Belenko. The F16 was a highly successful airframe for export and that helped get it upgraded so much over the years. It was also a more versatile plane compared to the F14.

As much as I hate to admit it, as I consider the Tomcat the most beautiful airplane ever to fly, it had to go. The F18 series was a MUCH easier plane to maintain, more reliable, and more versatile. Especially with the Super Hornets. On a carrier especially, maintenance and versatility are incredibly important factors, even more so than land based planes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fun fact: When the US stopped supplying F14 parts to Iran the fleet basically became grounded. Canada was looking to upgrade it's fighters at the time and considered trying to purchase all of Iran's F14s for cheap.

After Canada helped get American hostages out of Tehran the Iranians refused to sell them to us and Canada decided the F-18 better met our needs anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fun fact: When the US stopped supplying F14 parts to Iran the fleet basically became grounded. Canada was looking to upgrade it's fighters at the time and considered trying to purchase all of Iran's F14s for cheap.

After Canada helped get American hostages out of Tehran the Iranians refused to sell them to us and Canada decided the F-18 better met our needs anyways.

The IRIAF has about two dozen Tomcats that are still in operation as the F-14AM. Whether they are combat effective or not is up for debate. They haven't been grounded for a long time. Iran makes parts as well as contracting with China.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

F111s went away for the same reason the AF's F-4s went away; the post-Cold War peace dividend.  Otherwise we would still have F-4Gs, RF-4Cs and a few F-4Es still flying today and expected to be flying until 2025.

I was in the middle of the Phantom 2025 groundwork before the Soviet Union collapse and saw a half billion dollars worth of work down the drain and those mod kits scrapped overnight.  Saddam going into Kuwait brought a few years' reprieve for the Weasels but that only lasted until 1995.

F-4s went down the same road as the F-111s because Washington wanted to save DOD money to use on pet projects.  The Navy saw the battleships mothballed for the same reason.  And every service saw bases closed costing billions in cleanup in pursuit of cost savings which just might be starting to show a payoff after 20-25 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the bottom line.  Mil hardware is  bought and sold for the sake of the contracts, not the needs of the military.  I worked on F-111's when the avionics were completely upgraded in the late 80's.  They were slated to be in the inventory until 2020, iirc.  They retired them right after they spent a billion dollars on the upgrade.  

F111s went away for the same reason the AF's F-4s went away; the post-Cold War peace dividend.  Otherwise we would still have F-4Gs, RF-4Cs and a few F-4Es still flying today and expected to be flying until 2025.

I was in the middle of the Phantom 2025 groundwork before the Soviet Union collapse and saw a half billion dollars worth of work down the drain and those mod kits scrapped overnight.  Saddam going into Kuwait brought a few years' reprieve for the Weasels but that only lasted until 1995.

F-4s went down the same road as the F-111s because Washington wanted to save DOD money to use on pet projects.  The Navy saw the battleships mothballed for the same reason.  And every service saw bases closed costing billions in cleanup in pursuit of cost savings which just might be starting to show a payoff after 20-25 years.

IMO, it also would make sense to not have a bunch capabilities overlap for the sake of a more diverse fleet.  On paper it would be easy to maintain and upgrade Phantom IIs, but that would mean they would be competing with newer designs for pilots, support infrastructure/supply chains and maintenance personnel.  Like the Phantom IIs, upgrading the F14 would mean maintaining airframes that are not getting any younger.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not to the bean counters.  Guess who makes the decisions?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
IN!

I've always been totally in love with swing wing jets - just super cool and sexy IMO.
View Quote
Sexiest plane is the Corsair and the Warthog (its so ugly its sexy) and the swing-wing F-14.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Kenny loggins intensifies
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

are you sure about the F15? The way I remember its development history, its aerodynamics/airframe was 50s tech
View Quote

The F-15 had a particularly convoluted design history. It started in the early 1960s as a low cost fighter, then morphed into a high speed interceptor and was almost merged with the F-14. Finally, the USAF turned it into the dedicated air superiority fighter we know today, both to incorporate the lessons from Vietnam and to distinguish it from the F-14 program. The final specifications weren't released until late 1968, and the winner was chosen in December 1969.

The large wing, lifting body, and high thrust to weight ratio were all pretty revolutionary, as was the fact that it was a single-seat all-weather fighter. You really didn't see anything else like it until the Su-27 in the 1980s.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Because B-1 and F-15E.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had more need for bomb trucks than interceptors.

Because B-1 and F-15E.

Nope.  Completely different roles.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#27]
A retired pilot on Youtube told me they were really difficult to land.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A maintainability or reliability group in St. Louis has never been worth a damn since the day I started.  Reliability reports numbers, mostly made up by vendors, sometimes with incomplete service data, and they don't talk to the people engineering the assembly and installations.  I have never seen maintainability weigh in to make an airplane supportable, the strength and design groups handle that, and design didn't really do anything substantial until 3D Model Based Definition with virtual maintainer "Jack".  Strength has to weigh in to keep the subsystems designers in line, or they'll draw crap no good for structural integrity, let alone maintainability.

I recall reading that the flexible cuff at the root of the F-14 wings was a maintenance mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was being modernized into the D model. Beautiful and amazing plane, but it was maintenance intensive and Dick Cheney happened. I think if we took the lessons learned from building birds over the years we could design and build a successor plane to end all carrier based planes, swing wings and all. We don't want to do that though and the military and most of its defense contractors don't know how to manage a large project anymore without it turning into a mess.

Nobody seems to engineer anything to be practical to work on because the engineers don't need to work on said thing, whether it's a car, or anything else. The only exception seems to be enthusiast computer cases and components, which have gotten so well thought out and brain dead simple to work with over the years.

A maintainability or reliability group in St. Louis has never been worth a damn since the day I started.  Reliability reports numbers, mostly made up by vendors, sometimes with incomplete service data, and they don't talk to the people engineering the assembly and installations.  I have never seen maintainability weigh in to make an airplane supportable, the strength and design groups handle that, and design didn't really do anything substantial until 3D Model Based Definition with virtual maintainer "Jack".  Strength has to weigh in to keep the subsystems designers in line, or they'll draw crap no good for structural integrity, let alone maintainability.

I recall reading that the flexible cuff at the root of the F-14 wings was a maintenance mess.
Thanks for the insight. I just see this kind of stuff in my job and other industries where there's a huge disconnect from the people calling the shots and designing the product from the end users that have to make some sense of what they were given. It's endemic to every industry, or at least it feels like it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Hardest plane to land on deck hands down was the whale(A-3).  Too many times they had to toilet paper the wires.

The F14 was a pig.  Man hours to flight hours ratio was bad and it had the under whelming TF30 until Super Tom with the F110.

I was on the ground floor with the FA-18 before going NSWG, that was a nice jet, but it had growing pains to.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Did you ever tangle with F16's and F15's?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.

Some planes - Mig-21, Mig-23, F-5, A-4 - just disappeared at a mile-and-a-half if they turned head-on, especially if you had a few Gs on.

The F-14 was visible at ten, twelve, fourteen miles.

And even though on paper it could out-turn me, my philosophy was to make them prove it. And not one ever did.

And it gave me a stiffy when the wings programmed out, because you knew they were out of energy and you were going to spank them bad.
Did you ever tangle with F16's and F15's?
Many times. Plus everything from F-104s and F-106s to F-18s to the Migs in the Constant Peg program.  

F-16s were incredible performers, but they were an incomplete system for many years until AMRAAM.

F-15s pretty much ruled the skies for half a century.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#31]
It did, for a while.

The airframes got tired, with no new production.

The Navy went full retard on the FA-18, just like they did on LCS.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I seem to recall reading an interview where a former f-14 pilot raved about the f-18 just being a better all around platform with much more modern avionics and generally being easier to fly.
View Quote

With legs so short CAP was a meaningless endeavor.

I don't care how easy it is to fly, it's capabilities are a SIGNIFICANT step back.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Because the platform as a whole spent too much time in the danger zone.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just a casual observation.

1.End of F-14's

2. America started down the toilet

Coincidence?
View Quote

I think not.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It just wasn't that good. (Former Navy Fighter Weapons School Adversary here.)

On paper they had almost magic capabilities. But bounce them off carriers a few times and expose them to a few weeks of salt air, and nothing worked.

On paper they could out-turn the A4 I was using as a Mig-21 simulator, but they never did. Never.

And the cherry on top was that you could see them forever.
View Quote

Thank you for the real world examples!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don't care how easy it is to fly, it's capabilities are a SIGNIFICANT step back.
View Quote

I think I heard... Somewhere that over half of F8s were written off in carrier landing mishaps.

Sometimes the human factor needs be accommodated. The F14 seems like a very un-ergonomic weapons system, there's no denying it's accident rate and availability. But given the number of people on this site who seem to look forward to speeding past the "using a rifle from a distance" phase to the "killing people over a can of beans with a piece of jagged rusting garbage" phase of the apocalypse...

If I had been in charge I would have said, phase out the F14. Keep the S3. Short legs can be counterbalanced, a carrier based tanker is useful and I don't care what they say. Using Superhornets for that job is silly. Using them exclusively is pure
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Many times. Plus everything from F-104s and F-106s to F-18s to the Migs in the Constant Peg program.  

F-16s were incredible performers, but they were an incomplete system for many years until AMRAAM.

F-15s pretty much ruled the skies for half a century.
View Quote

Interested to hear how the F-104 fared against more modern aircraft.  I seem to recall hearing someplace (maybe the Fighter Pilot Podcast?  You by chance know Jell-O?) that the F-104 had some tactics where it was hard to see until the last minute and make a quick engagement and then scoot on out of the area in a hurry.  Obviously you wouldn’t wanna get into a turning fight with it but it was interesting how pilots in the later years of its life found ways to make life tough for folks in the newer jets.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Iran.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interested to hear how the F-104 fared against more modern aircraft.  I seem to recall hearing someplace (maybe the Fighter Pilot Podcast?  You by chance know Jell-O?) that the F-104 had some tactics where it was hard to see until the last minute and make a quick engagement and then scoot on out of the area in a hurry.  Obviously you wouldn’t wanna get into a turning fight with it but it was interesting how pilots in the later years of its life found ways to make life tough for folks in the newer jets.
View Quote

There... Used to be a guy on here who could tell some pretty interesting stories about fighting F104s.

When you could get him to talk. Which remains a damned awkward process.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#40]
The Threat Environment had changed with the collapse of the Soviet Union and its Navy. At the same time the A-12 ended up getting canceled due to massive cost and schedule overruns and it was decided that given the current threat environment at that time: a redesigned FA-18 Hornet (a Super Hornet) would be a more cost effective and logistical solution at being both a Bomb Truck as well as a Fighter...so...the F-14 and the A-6 got axed.
But a funny thing happened...which always happens throughout history....the Threat Environment changed yet again...and now the Navy finds itself in need of an Air Superiority Fighter as well as a Bomber...and a plane with much greater range than the FA-18 EF Hornet as well as having a lower radar cross section.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I wish they kept a few flying just for air shows if for no other reason. They made the most awesome bad assed sound with the afterburners lit up.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#42]
I have always loved those more than just about any other plane, but seeing one in its glory again after several years,
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I wish they kept a few flying just for air shows if for no other reason. They made the most awesome bad assed sound with the afterburners lit up.
View Quote

My most memorable air show experience with an F-14 was when someone forgot to check the PCN and one of the main gear wheels punched through the ramp at the Portland Air Show maybe 30 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Splash the Zeros!

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
We had a Change of Command Ceremony at Naval Base Ventura County and VX-9 did a low level high speed flyover with one of their F-14s (shortly before they retired them), it was painfully loud to everyone on the grinder.

Always loved the Playboy paint scheme along with the VFA-103 Jolly Rogers

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go look up the range of the F-14 (hint - the Super Hornet actually has a longer ferry range than the Tomcat).

The Super Hornet gits a bad rap for range because 1. it's often conflated with the original Hornet, which was short ranged and 2. it's spent its service life lugging around heavy bomb loads deep deep inland.

Load it up for A2A and its range is virtually identical to the F14.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Thanks for the insight. I just see this kind of stuff in my job and other industries where there's a huge disconnect from the people calling the shots and designing the product from the end users that have to make some sense of what they were given. It's endemic to every industry, or at least it feels like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was being modernized into the D model. Beautiful and amazing plane, but it was maintenance intensive and Dick Cheney happened. I think if we took the lessons learned from building birds over the years we could design and build a successor plane to end all carrier based planes, swing wings and all. We don't want to do that though and the military and most of its defense contractors don't know how to manage a large project anymore without it turning into a mess.

Nobody seems to engineer anything to be practical to work on because the engineers don't need to work on said thing, whether it's a car, or anything else. The only exception seems to be enthusiast computer cases and components, which have gotten so well thought out and brain dead simple to work with over the years.

Augustine's Law XXX: By the time the people asking the questions are ready for the answers, the people doing the work have lost track of the questions.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#49]

I thought this was neat.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:10:46 PM EDT
[#50]
I made the second to last deployment with the mighty Tomcat. Jan-Aug '05, VF-143 Pukin' Dogs with our sister SQD VF-11 Red Rippers. That was my 3rd go round in Tomcat squadrons over 21ys of doing maintenance on Naval aircraft. Last cruise both Tomcat SQDs always, ALWAYS, beat the hornet guys off the deck for alert 5 and our mission completion and sortie rates were better than theirs too. All that while NAVAIR cut the on hand parts and support to the boat before we even left on cruise because it was going to be the last one on CVN-73 for Tomcats

In all I did tours on F-14s, F-18 legacy and Supers, EA-6B, H-60s, & H-46s. Only reason I got to work on F-18 A-F was I was at Pax River NAWCAD, now VX-23. In the whole of VX-23 at the time we had 4 Tomcats with about 20 people who knew what the fuck we were doing working on them and about 130 Hornet fags for like 10 hornets & 2 super hornets. Have to do something like put a Tomcat on jacks to do a drop check on the landing gear? Yea, it's real work and the hornet guys scatter like cockroaches!

Nobody in Tomcats ever said "I can't wait for them to retire so I can work on Hornets". And here is why. Hornet maintainers are retarded. Plane goes flying, has gripe, pops BLIN code on the computer, book says change part X. Shotgun part into jet aaaaaand, didn't fix it. Now you have to troubleshoot and actually diagnose the problem. Issue is, 95% of the Hornet maintenance fags don't have a fucking clue about their systems theory of operation, principles of operation, or use of deductive reasoning to rule out what is working and what isn't and replace the parts needed to fix them. And having gone to the schools for Super Hornets when VF-143 traded Tomcats for F-18Es, they are getting worse. Avionics and wiring is fiber optic. Break a fiber, yea, can't repair that at SQD level, call in the contractor. So no, nobody but FAGs wanted to jump from Tomcats to Hornets. Maint to Man hours was around 50/1 by the time they retired the Tomcat. It was never that great to begin with. A lot of that had to do with an aircraft that just wasn't maintenance friendly. We always joked that they designed the structure and aerodynamics, then figured out how to shoehorn everything in there. Lots of times you have to remove a few different things just to get at the component you need to change that was bad. Book said 1hr, reality said otherwise and that was if you weren't tail over water or if they would spot you on the deck in a wing spread spot. The cost that will never get recouped on the Hornet is the institutional knowledge of how not to shotgun parts into a jet and hope it fixes the gripe. Legacy hornets are gone off flight decks except the odd USMC SDQ that goes out and currently many of the repairable parts on Supers are still warranty items, but Boeing/Northrop Grumman will argue every part with the Navy as to weather it is BCM (Beyond Capable Maint) because it works on a test bench. But it must not be in working order because the computer said change that part but it didn't fix the grip. Maint to Man hours is going to go up over the next couple of years and so are costs on the super hornets.

I can't say much on the pilot side except all of them loved to fly the B/D models because that is what it should have been from the get go. With LANTERN pods, GPS, and a few other upgrades it was a hell of a bomb truck in the end.

Finally, troubleshooting and rigging the flight controls on the swing wing wasn't that hard. It was almost entirely hydromechanical. Even when the DFCS came along, the winsweep system and associated flight controls didn't get anything new outboard of centiline in the turtlebacks.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top