User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that the same as a "code word?"

By no means discuss the completely obvious reasons behind the sensationalist headline.
View Quote

The sooner people cast off the chains of indoctrination and start saying the quiet part out loud the better off we will be
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We should change our demographics.
View Quote

If you controlled for demographics, the state differences would disappear.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought leaded gas lowered it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Abolish all of the laws that protect dumbfucks from themselves.
View Quote

+1.

I'd bet a part of it is this. We protect the dumbfucks.

ETA Another BIG part of it is we let stupid people reproduce like rabbits.

Think about this a second or two. Anyone with any brains has ONLY as many kids as they can comfortable afford. The dumbasses that don't have a brain fuck like rabbits and are constantly having baby after baby.

They're too stupid or lazy to even bother with birth control. A lot of them should be sterilized.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#5]
20 Million? That might just be the past several years. I think it's closer to 50 million overall.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:52:11 AM EDT
[#6]
The researcher in the article also claims that Robin Williams being a "comedic genius" but being schizo is somehow related.  It isn't.  First of all, RW may have been a good comedian, but there is nothing to say that he was an actual genius.  And mental illness affects a lot of people, it's just that celebs or "Brilliant Mind" people get the press when it happens to them.

The researcher is actually a great example of the extremely low IQ crap that is supposed to be research nowadays.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Four quarters an hour (quick math)
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Veiled comment noted

Anyway, the comments show as much as obviously some didn't comprehend the article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Veiled comment noted

Anyway, the comments show as much as obviously some didn't comprehend the article.

Is he wrong?  Do you agree that blacks and Hispanics have lower average IQs than whites and Asians?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh no, not a veiled comment!
View Quote
Is that the same as a "code word?"
View Quote
I think it's more like a "dog whistle."

Quoted:
The sooner people cast off the chains of indoctrination and start saying the quiet part out loud the better off we will be.
View Quote
The social conditioning is funny to watch. (In a sad way.)
It's reflexive - the rhetorical equivalent of a rubber mallet to the knee.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Veiled comment noted

Lol exactly.
While I’m sure the lightning crow will regale us with stories of his/her/xer/its intellect, it would only serve to highlight that even the intelligent can manage to be catastrophically wrong, due to their religious belief in Leftism.
The real threat of falling IQ, is the masses which will be exploited by the sociopathic Leftist elites.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thats the major cause of it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats the major cause of it...

And it’s intentional for many reasons, including it being easier to control/manipulate a population as their IQ drops.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Welp, these things happen when you turn your schools into indoctrination centers…
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#13]
The Jolly Heretic YouTube channel has been covering IQ decline for a long time.  This one is about England.

He can be hard to listen to if you expect something like a CNN announcer with a boring accent. I love this guy. No homo. I think most people here would like his channel.

Britain plunges into low IQ CHAOS!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Being Gen x and getting to watch the boom of technology, I was excited to see how much more intelligent, or at least better informed, we would become having all of human knowledge accessible in our pockets.

That wasn't happened.

Instead it gave the very stupid a voice and those that are easily led a way to confirm their biases instead of seeking sources of truth.

Quite paradoxical it seems.
View Quote

The internet is going to go down in history as both a great and terrible thing. No one actually seems to want to learn. Just believe whatever the instatickytokthots spew out.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Based on Walmart, 98 is high.
Based on driving, 98 is way high.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Being Gen x and getting to watch the boom of technology, I was excited to see how much more intelligent, or at least better informed, we would become having all of human knowledge accessible in our pockets.

That wasn't happened.

Instead it gave the very stupid a voice and those that are easily led a way to confirm their biases instead of seeking sources of truth.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZ2tmZHVtOTl6aWZscDV1enN2eW82ZTM5aXN0Y3FmbGpoNXVydHkxaSZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/DFu7j1d1AQbaE/giphy.gif

This country will invade other countries and kill thousands to protect our economic interests but we won't stop paying retards to fuck, much less incentivize them not to. On a policy level it's near suicidal.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL

It’s a normal distribution with a mean of 100. The average never changes.
View Quote

The point is 100 IQ today is equivalent to 95 IQ in the previous generation (these numbers are just an example).

IQ isn’t a normal distribution because IQ is always non-negative.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Invasion and population explosion of low IQ people into high IQ people areas.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Immigration Migration is making the U.S.A shorter, fatter, and dumber.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Idiocracy was a factual prediction.
ERA Intelligent people don't want to have children meanwhile we allow low IQ people to flood into our country from third world shitholes and we support lazy people that choose not to work with SNAP and EBT encouraging them to have more children.
View Quote

Agreed and I think we've passed the even horizon.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That sums it up nicely.

I would add that we, to some degree, forced the most intelligent and prodictive to delay child bearing to subsidize the dumbest and least productive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We subsidized the breeding of the dumbest and most unproductive parts of our population. The statistical impact of doing so is rather predictable.

That sums it up nicely.

I would add that we, to some degree, forced the most intelligent and prodictive to delay child bearing to subsidize the dumbest and least productive.

Excellent points.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#24]
It's all because I never had kids. Sorry guys, I let y'all down.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Good, I'll finally be able to join The Triple Nine Society.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You no longer have to know anything, you can look up a way to half ass it.
View Quote

True.  However, a big component of IQ is that the higher the IQ, the greater the curiosity.  

Stupid people 1) don't know anything, AND 2) they don't even bother to look things up!  TikTok just dishes stuff up to them and they gobble it up!

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Technology, huh? Doubt.

Importing millions of illiterates? Possible.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Good, I'll finally be able to join The Triple Nine Society.
View Quote

LOL!

If Mohammed can't go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.

Just wait long enough and the Bell Curve will shift enough to sweep you up!

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Veiled comment noted

View Quote

You'd have to be pretty fucking low on an IQ distribution curve to take that statement as veiled.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Shit, I could have told you that for free.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#31]
So is “Southern” still synonymous with “stupid” … or is it actually worse now?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We subsidized the breeding of the dumbest and most unproductive parts of our population. The statistical impact of doing so is rather predictable.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

If you compare the demographics of the top 5 to the bottom 5, there is an obvious trend.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Vehicles have a warning that flashes "Check Back Seat For Children" . We have hood rats twerking on ambulances and they are unable to dispatch. Yes, IQ's are dropping.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lol exactly.
While I’m sure the lightning crow will regale us with stories of his/her/xer/its intellect, it would only serve to highlight that even the intelligent can manage to be catastrophically wrong, due to their religious belief in Leftism.
The real threat of falling IQ, is the masses which will be exploited by the sociopathic Leftist elites.
View Quote

Excellent point.

Falling IQs benefit the Democrat Party.  Which is the party of the Leftist Elites.

Dumbing down intelligent kids in their government schools helps the Party, but importing stupidity by the bus load is even more effective.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Jolly Heretic YouTube channel has been covering IQ decline for a long time.  This one is about England.

He can be hard to listen to if you expect something like a CNN announcer with a boring accent. I love this guy. No homo. I think most people here would like his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cOWRpIuzo
View Quote

Raise the national IQ , deport illegals ! ... and democrats .
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Or maybe, just maybe! The demographic of the nation has changed. An influx of uneducated illegal immigrants could certainly push down the average nationwide
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That wasn't happened.

View Quote
I sometimes remind people that they have a literal science fiction device in their pocket that allows them nearly instant access to information.

Seems to confuse them since they only use it for TikTok and gossip.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Go away, baitin'!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Take the Vax!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#40]
So is US life expectancy
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#41]
[FORUM WEAPON] "Well, there's a fucking surprise."
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Choose any GD topic with more than 2 paragraphs of text from a news article and you'll quickly see that most people haven't read it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Fucking 98? No wonder everything's so screwed up. DEI in progress, or 'the dumbing-down of America'.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That wasn't happened.

View Quote
Nothing changed.

The very stupid have always been very stupid, you just didn't have easy access to their opinions.

They've always outnumbered the rest of us and they've always bred faster.  We just communicate better now.

It sucks but it's not new.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#45]
It’s time to take some warnings off some shit.

Thinning the Herd with Chris Porter
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I believed the Same thing!!

All the Knowledge in the World at our Fingertips.  And all we get is twisted dancing Freaks on Tik Toc...
View Quote
Those with the brains to utilize that information are.  We imported 20 million people that weren't sorted by meritocratic filters and we act shocked that the average IQ dropped?

No shit.  Who the fuck is the idiot now?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've been saying this for the last ten years or more. People are getting dumber on average. It's astounding how common sense and general intelligence has waned recently. I blame some of it on a lack of consequences...for everything.
View Quote
I disagree. It's that the dumb ones are being more successful. It used to be if you were that dumb nobody ever heard from you or you didn't live all that long.

Now, we support and promote the dumb ones because reasons. Suddenly us average intelligence types are working and living among an increasing number of slack jawed fucktards that wouldn't have made it past puberty in the 70s.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL

It's a normal distribution with a mean of 100. The average never changes.
View Quote
It does...until they normalize it around the mean.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This country will invade other countries and kill thousands to protect our economic interests but we won't stop paying retards to fuck, much less incentivize them not to. On a policy level it's near suicidal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZ2tmZHVtOTl6aWZscDV1enN2eW82ZTM5aXN0Y3FmbGpoNXVydHkxaSZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/DFu7j1d1AQbaE/giphy.gif

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top