User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 727
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased several of those cans for I believe eighteen dollars or less
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:00:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#2]
Just had surgery I can't pull them out to post a picture of the price. I want to say more than ten cans at seventeen dollars and change. 420 round federal. Boxes of 30-30 for 5 bucks

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By frozenny:
The absolute best part of the $64 clearance ammo cans full of 5.56mm was someone here posted a pic of the Walmart clearance tag....

I downloaded, took that pic to Dick's and for the first time in a couple years, bought something there.  I had them price match 4 cans of that stuff....   Didn't need the ammo, but was waaaayyyy more interested in screwing Dicks over...   And I wasn't the only one: There were posts about Dicks internal emails saying "DO NOT PRICE MATCH THE AMMO!".  Too late assholes...

It was a gooooood day. I got a ton of ammo at rock bottom clearance prices AND I shafted Dicks in the process.  So much win.
View Quote

I did the same thing, but they only let me get 2 cans.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn, that hose reel for $!.00
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By gunguyr:
Damn, that hose reel for $!.00
View Quote

$61
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By evnash:

$61
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Hyper Tough angle grinder for $30.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Goodyear branded air compressors on clearance.  I bought the 1.5 HP 10 gal last night for 184.00.  I'd have liked to wait until the next drop, but I've learned the hard way that there are others watching closely, and I can't drop everything to run to WM when it drops again.  Also Hydralic jacks on clearance too.

UPC for the compressor 886607500020
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Lots of fishing and hunting gear along with camping on clearance here in MN.  I use better gear for most things, but still picked up some terminal tackle for cheap.  I didn't see any huge huge markdown like in years past, most was around 50%, where in prior years ot wad over 75% on lots of stuff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Finally got some game cams at a Walmart I don't get by very often.  Not the Huntsman I was hoping for ($0 per month) but workable $5/mo for the Muddy ones.  3rd app on my phone but WTF. (app idea for someone, I'd pay $5/mo for a service that consolidated my various brands of cell cams onto one app and alarm strategy).

Even the Reveal at $95/ea is a good sale price here, not exactly super clearance but better than retail.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Picked this nice cooler up for $40. I found the wheel with the snap ring inside it on another shelf and was a simple fix. I think the current clearance price is $79. There are smaller Moosejaw coolers and softsides as well. There were also some Coleman coolers on clearance.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Just remember that many of the 'was' prices on walmarts stickers are the msrp for the product, not necessarily what walmart's 'regular' price was for the product before the yellow tag 'sale' price.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Outdoor and camping clearance in full swing now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:04:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:
Outdoor and camping clearance in full swing now.
View Quote

I agree.

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#19]
At Walmart you MUST scan the barcode of the items for actual price, a ton of stuff is knocked down lower than shelf price.

Bunch of small things like cheap fillet knives for a dollar or two.

Meat Grinder: Take home price $30.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Weston-Mossy-Oak-GameKeeper-12-Electric-Meat-Grinder-and-Sausage-Stuffer/772926665

Kayak caddy $24

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Kayak-Paddle-Board-Cart/462491213
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Saw lots of muzzleloading stuff on clearance.  Pyrodex FFG 1 Lb. $13.00  Federal 209MZ $6.00 for 100.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Did anyone find a Minn Kota trolling motor(s) on clearance. AND if you did, do you know the UPC??

Thank you as I am looking for a friend who needs one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Zettler1:
Did anyone find a Minn Kota trolling motor(s) on clearance. AND if you did, do you know the UPC??

Thank you as I am looking for a friend who needs one.
View Quote

Saw a few min kotas on clearance in the Tawas MI store.  
Did not have the UPC.  I do say that they are about 20% off.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:03:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ropie] [#24]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

Saw a few min kotas on clearance in the Tawas MI store.  
Did not have the UPC.  I do say that they are about 20% off.
View Quote

I saw on a Facebook fishing page that they were $50 or so for the Minn Kota 30lb this ones.   Can’t find it now
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Birds on sale today. 10 cents per lb. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#26]

You gotta be shittin' me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

Shit you not. I about shit when I flipped the tag over and saw the price. I bought the last 3. If they had 100 more I would have bought them all.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Online deal

Hoppes Essential cleaning kit $7.31

Hoppes Kit
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By DL1911:
Online deal

Hoppes Kit
View Quote

Shit, don’t mind if I do grab a couple of these…..

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Online deal

Hoppes Kit
View Quote

Hit x3, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#31]
That's cheap, but looks like the reviews are horrible.  Plastic and lots of "broke the first time I used it"
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:56:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ropie] [#32]
Online deal

Hoppes Kit
View Quote

Grabbed 2 for my boys.   Picked them up and wish I got more.   Out of stock for pickup now at stores near me
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Been awhile since I looked at this thread and checked BrickSeek.  Does WalMart still do clearance on guns?
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ropie:

Grabbed 2 for my boys.   Picked them up and wish I got more.   Out of stock now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ropie:
Online deal

Hoppes Kit

Grabbed 2 for my boys.   Picked them up and wish I got more.   Out of stock now

My two arrived today, this was an absolute steal!!! Still for sale at that price
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Online deal

Hoppes Kit
View Quote

Thanks ordered 4 !!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Got my Hoppes cleaning kit yesterday, well worth it. Ordered two more this morning at the same price. All delivered.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Online deal

Hoppes Kit
View Quote

Thanks DL1911 for posting this. In Illinois I was able to get four from different stores but you have to order online and pickup at store. If your store is out, just check nearby stores on the search. I found some lacrosse gear for 75% off, goal, sticks, and a self practice gadget…$70 to 17.50, and 29.50-$7.50 price drops
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#38]
found 1 of these local, added to my cart on walmart.com it showed ready for pickup.  increased the number in the cart from 1 to 5 and it changed it to shipping and will be delivered free tomorrow for $36.  looks like it is available on w.com for this price as well.

much appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I ordered a few of the kits.  For me, the cleaning rod was worth the cost.

I got my first kit today.  I didn't expect it to be so big.

Originally Posted By Xtreme99LS1:

Thanks ordered 4 !!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#40]
A nice big stack of ORM-D packages today but unfortunately it was cleaning kits with that dangerous dab of solvent in them, not ammo
I got 5 kits, they came from at least 3 different locations based on different tape and ORM-D sticker sizes.
Kit is nice, but I was really happy to see the small-rifle-size bench mat.  That made it a good deal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
I ordered a few of the kits.  For me, the cleaning rod was worth the cost.

I got my first kit today.  I didn't expect it to be so big.

View Quote

I got 2 of the 4 today, definitely bigger than I expected it to be!! I told a guy at work about them, and he read the "fine print" order $35 or more and it will be free shipping!! I missed that ordering Saturday late night after a few "adult beverages" otherwise I would have done the 5 for free shipping !! Still a good deal!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Many of the 300 thread count sheets are on clearance. In the normal place for them.
About 25% off
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#43]
It’s not a Savage Axis in 308, but me and the boy will have fun this evening.

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 6:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: freeride21a] [#44]
Keep an eye out, I just happened to run across it but a single walmart here just clearanced a bunch of apple watches to stupid cheap.. the clerk said series 9 for $60.  apparently I just missed someone buying them all.  I think a few by me have done it because they were showing in stock this morning, but now, gone.  some stores have not clearanced them.

Woulda been nice to get that, because I went in for an apple watch se 2nd gen to replace my wifes old apple watch series 3.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By freeride21a:
Keep an eye out, I just happened to run across it but a single walmart here just clearanced a bunch of apple watches to stupid cheap.. the clerk said series 9 for $60.  apparently I just missed someone buying them all.  I think a few by me have done it because they were showing in stock this morning, but now, gone.  some stores have not clearanced them.

Woulda been nice to get that, because I went in for an apple watch se 2nd gen to replace my wifes old apple watch series 3.
View Quote

Did they have the bright yellow clearance sticker on them or did you have to find out from the store clerk?

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#46]
My local store had six Wildgame 32mp Mirage Pro game cams on sale in the clearance aisle for $49 last week. I went back two days later and got the last one marked down to $35. They normally sell for $98 with eight batteries and a 16GB SD card.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:24:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#47]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
My local store had six Wildgame 32mp Mirage Pro game cams on sale in the clearance aisle for $49 last week. I went back two days later and got the last one marked down to $35. They normally sell for $98 with eight batteries and a 16GB SD card.
View Quote

Good deal...

I'm not too happy with the Muddy Morph camera I got, I tried one of the four I got.  It doesn't seem to have an image detection adjustment, it's way too sensitive.  Or maybe it's just windy around here?  But I was worried about running out of the 600 pics in the $5/mo package.  Otherwise it works fine and the pictures beat that of my Huntsman or Reveal cams.  

Huntsman also doesn't have a sensitivity adjustment but it's just set better for what I need.  Also it has a free package for <200 pics per month.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mPisi:

Good deal...

I'm not too happy with the Muddy Morph camera I got, I tried one of the four I got.  It doesn't seem to have an image detection adjustment, it's way too sensitive.  Or maybe it's just windy around here?  But I was worried about running out of the 600 pics in the $5/mo package.  Otherwise it works fine and the pictures beat that of my Huntsman or Reveal cams.  

Huntsman also doesn't have a sensitivity adjustment but it's just set better for what I need.  Also it has a free package for <200 pics per month.
View Quote

This is my third camera and I have found with the other two if there are any branches showing up in the pics, especially if you are using video, it's best to trim that stuff back. They don't trip at night but windy days have been a problem. Also, crows and other birds will trip the camera but may not show up in the pics.
I wish I could find a place to set mine up where they can read license plates on cars.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By freeride21a:

View Quote

That happened a few years ago when brickseek still worked.  I had a couple of stores lie/ hide them from me, saying they didn't have them, but then I watched the on-hand inventory drop a little at a time as they sold them.

I was watching the closest store to me like a hawk, and the minute the prices dropped I went to the store and asked the store manager to verify they were in stock.  Once the manager scanned and said "We have X of those in stock" I went to electronics and asked for one.  They said "We don't have them" and I said "The manager just confirmed you do".   They "looked" under the counter, blocking me from seeing what was in there, while pulling out one series 3 watch ($54 IIRC).   I said "I need another one of those, and also a Series 4 in black" and the girl glared at me and handed them over.  I then went to sporting goods to tell the awesome employee they had there that the Apple Watches were on clearance, in case she wanted one for her kid.

When I walked back past electronics, there were 4-5 employees sacking that cabinet.

I can't say that I wouldn't be trying to jump on a deal like that were I an employee, but it pissed me off when they tried to hide stuff.  Either buy it or don't, but if you haven't bought it and I ask for it, you should sell it to me.

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Attachment Attached File

Brickseek doesn’t work for me for some reason.  I think I need a profile.  

Can anyone find a store near 48044 at any discount?

Page / 727
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top