Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Que the AB corp bailout in 3 ... 2 ... 1
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This shit isn't just political. It's disgusting. A man is celebrated for mental illness and considered brave for dressing up like a woman. It's nasty as fuck and any company who promotes it should go out of business as far as I'm concerned.

I won't be back until the top people at AB are living in a cardboard box having to suck dick for moldy bread to eat.

Fuck them and everyone else who champions this shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Saw this at my grocery store yesterday. Doesn’t seem like selling your product at 50% off is normal. I’d say the boycott is working pretty well.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJHJhjxq/DB312-C89-9-CED-45-DB-9846-81-F47941982-A.jpg
View Quote

@xoldsmugglerx

Other brands have a rebate, too.  Just not as high of a % as Bud.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Get in bed with a tranny, get dicked.

FAB
View Quote

This ^^

kwg
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#6]

If only people could do the same thing to sports ball teams
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's also the sort of thing that's gets the CEO replaced.
View Quote

At this point a very public dismissal of everyone in leadership and naming Kid Rock as the new Chairman might not even do it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They can't.  They are in a lose-lose situation at this point.  There is no way out at this point.
View Quote

Their solution is to say

"We screwed up trying to embrace social media trends and advertising. We're stepping back from advertising our products until we have cohesive feedback from our customer base. We would urge our customers to provide their honest feedback at www...."

Then they need to act on that feedback.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

At this point a very public dismissal of everyone in leadership and naming Kid Rock as the new Chairman might not even do it.
View Quote

He wouldn't take the job.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Their solution is to say

"We screwed up trying to embrace social media trends and advertising. We're stepping back from advertising our products until we have cohesive feedback from our customer base. We would urge our customers to provide their honest feedback at www...."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They can't.  They are in a lose-lose situation at this point.  There is no way out at this point.

Their solution is to say

No. Their solution is to reap what they have sown. An example for all others.

You embrace tranny shit, and you burn your brand into the ground never to return. Reap it, you salted the earth of your brand and customers.

Your field is now barren and your customers give zero fucks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Even Walmart has cut back on their shelf space and the local upper scale grocery barely has any of the AB InBev products.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll be very surprised if AB changes their stance on this.
View Quote

They can't. Not unless they want the FBI, IRS, EPA, OSHA, California,  New York,  Illinois,  BATFE,  and other regulatory and government agencies hounding them non stop trying to shut them down. They also will need to pay up to the Democrats to get their bailout.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why is woke Coors and Miller going up? I thought people were boycotting woke shit
View Quote

Did a VP from Coors or Miller make a public statement calling their customers a bunch of frat boys who they didn’t want as customers?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:44:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Think about how bad you need to miss the target when it comes to beer. For drunks, hard-party goers, goons, and the everyday dad-bods to drop your beer like a bad habit (pun)…

Having a particular beer is like being a fish in water, one goes with the other, so for them to just drop your ass…you really messed up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yuengling has capacity limitations.  They really aren’t that big, though they have made huge strides lately.  The kind of capacity needed takes time to put in place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coors and Miller are no better, they just don't plaster their love of trannies on the cans. I would have thought Yeungling sales would be much higher.

https://www.dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/beer-brands-1070.jpg

Yuengling has capacity limitations.  They really aren’t that big, though they have made huge strides lately.  The kind of capacity needed takes time to put in place.

Maybe they can buy some of the breweries AB will idle?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Coors and Miller are no better, they just don't plaster their love of trannies on the cans. I would have thought Yeungling sales would be much higher.

https://www.dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/beer-brands-1070.jpg
View Quote

Devils Backbone is missing from AB. I could care less about not drinking bud. Pissed I have to drop DB.
Fuck AB.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Stockholders should be suing left and right. This is a serious breach of fiduciary responsibility
View Quote

Didn’t you hear? Biden said ESG and DIE are more important.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#18]
If they change the name to something like “all faggots burn in hell light” i’d drink that
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They can't. Not unless they want the FBI, IRS, EPA, OSHA, California,  New York,  Illinois,  BATFE,  and other regulatory and government agencies hounding them non stop trying to shut them down. They also will need to pay up to the Democrats to get their bailout.
View Quote

I think so too, there's nothing they can do now except hope they can ride it out.  If they give even the appearance of backpedaling they will be canceled as Literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Some of the worst beer to begin with. I honestly don’t know how people drink that shit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:51:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It’s almost as if they were targeting the most “good ol’ boy” brands for the tranny stuff. Almost like a campaign…
View Quote

Just a coincidence I’m sure.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some of the worst beer to begin with. I honestly don’t know how people drink that shit.
View Quote

Cheap to produce in mass quantity beer for beer drinkers who want a cheap, readily available beer that enables an easy fix of domaine releases?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s almost as if they were targeting the most “good ol’ boy” brands for the tranny stuff. Almost like a campaign…

Follow the money and board members.

Dismantling Americana one corporation at a time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#24]
How misguided and utterly clueless does one need to be to fuck *beer up?

ETA: Brand image

ETAx2: Die on the vine, AB. Getting force-fed ideology by a damn beer company? Lol that, die on the vine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#25]
lets be honest, all of AB's beers are very forgettable.
Loyal customers buy the stuff cause its their brand, their beer of choice, they buy it out of habit.
Once they move on to another beer I don't see them going back.
They fall into the same old rut but with a different beer.

Generic beers are just that generic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I HOPE THIS SHIT SPREADS. LIKE A WILDFIRE, I HOPE IT CROSSES MARKETS
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
lets be honest, all of AB's beers are very forgettable.
Loyal customers buy the stuff cause its their brand, their beer of choice, they buy it out of habit.
Once they move on to another beer I don't see them going back.
They fall into the same old rut but with a different beer.

Generic beers are just that generic.
View Quote

BL has zero flavor... It is completely forgotten after the hangover passes.

Beer is a 100% commodity and there is zero reason for consumer brand loyalty.

Grain Belt lines my fridge for now. I could just as easily switch to something else... But not a can of water with "bud" written on it.

This storm is not ending quickly for them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Their solution is to say

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their solution is to say

That's not really them admitting what they did was wrong though ... because we have found out that they are pushing that entire spectrum of destruction and sickness inside their company, intentionally, and they are apparently going to be dealing with a discrimination suit for their hiring practices.

The rot is internal to them.

This recent mulvaney thing *just exposed it.*
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#29]
This is going to become a case study in marketing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's corporate kobayashi maru.

There is no win on this situation.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#31]
The distributors are screaming bloody murder because they have product that is dying in a warehouse, and I bet most have either cancelled, are trying to cancel, or threatening to not accept future deliveries of BL and other AB brands unless AB does something. I would not be surprised that those with terms are saying FU, come get your worthless blue cans, you fucked us over with your woke garbage.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#32]
If the brand website is any indication, Bud Light had already "transitioned" from the everyman's daily beer to suburban weenie beer that the young couple can drink together.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did a VP from Coors or Miller make a public statement calling their customers a bunch of frat boys who they didn't want as customers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is woke Coors and Miller going up? I thought people were boycotting woke shit

Did a VP from Coors or Miller make a public statement calling their customers a bunch of frat boys who they didn't want as customers?

That is really what sealed with the deal and caused the downfall of Bud Light.  She acted all snobbish in the video that she was mandated to change the brands image from the terrible customers it was known for.  Her smugness showed she had already taken actions to do that.  So then when they try to claim Dylan came from a 3rd party marketing firm that did it on their and no one at AB knew about it, that was an obvious lie.  AB also never apologized for insulting their customer base.  The most they said was "we didn't mean to be divisive".  In what scenario is insulting your customer base not divisive?  The CEO is clueless, out of touch, or just plain dishonest.

At this point even an apology is too late and won't do anything.  They have lied too many times for anyone to care or believe anything they say.  They need to clean house as was mentioned.  Officially fire the VP, her boss, the CEO, anyone on her staff that knew about it, and name the marketing company that was used and that they are fired.  Then apologize for the VPs insults to the customer base.  Then the new CEO can apologize for the train wreck stating that the VPs mandate was to expand the market for the beer and she clearly failed to do that.  Dylan doesn't even need to be mentioned.  He can end with he wants Bud Light to be an American beer that everyone is welcomed to enjoy.  That would be a good starting point.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If only people could do the same thing to sports ball teams
View Quote

And EV’s.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:33:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is really what sealed with the deal and caused the downfall of Bud Light.  She acted all snobbish in the video that she was mandated to change the brands image from the terrible customers it was known for.  Her smugness showed she had already taken actions to do that.  So then when they try to claim Dylan came from a 3rd party marketing firm that did it on their and no one at AB knew about it, that was an obvious lie.  AB also never apologized for insulting their customer base.  The most they said was "we didn't mean to be divisive".  In what scenario is insulting your customer base not divisive?  The CEO is clueless, out of touch, or just plain dishonest.

At this point even an apology is too late and won't do anything.  They have lied too many times for anyone to care or believe anything they say.  They need to clean house as was mentioned.  Officially fire the VP, her boss, the CEO, anyone on her staff that knew about it, and name the marketing company that was used and that they are fired.  Then apologize for the VPs insults to the customer base.  Then the new CEO can apologize for the train wreck stating that the VPs mandate was to expand the market for the beer and she clearly failed to do that.  Dylan doesn't even need to be mentioned.  He can end with he wants Bud Light to be an American beer that everyone is welcomed to enjoy.  That would be a good starting point.
View Quote

InBev ruined my favorite beers long before this BL fiasco.

I want them to crash and burn entirely.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:49:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is Captain Kirk when you need him?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:17:23 AM EDT
[#37]
I don’t drink bud light but I did drink Modelo and Stella on a weekly basis. Usually buying a case of either. I have switched to Coors and Pacifco. Fuck AB and Inbev!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:11:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think I’m buying some put’s tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw this at my grocery store yesterday. Doesn’t seem like selling your product at 50% off is normal. I’d say the boycott is working pretty well.

https://i.postimg.cc/bJHJhjxq/DB312-C89-9-CED-45-DB-9846-81-F47941982-A.jpg

Dumping stock before it all goes belly up.

I think I’m buying some put’s tomorrow.

I knew it was going to be interpreted like that.  I meant the beer.  

One subject you'll rarely see me discuss here is anything to do with stocks or investing.  If I ever do, don't listen to me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was bad beer. But it was a great brand and that brand was so strong that a mediocre beer was the best selling beer in America.

Now former Budweiser drinkers are trying new beers. Many of them will realize now that other beers are tastier and better.

These former Bud drinkers will never come back.

It's also impossible for AB to apologize at this late date.  Any apology will seem insincere. Had AB immediately apologized and fired everybody involved, then the situation was fixable. But not now
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:29:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Too bad about the jobs they destroyed by subversion, corporate and brand suicide.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:47:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don’t drink bud light but I did drink Modelo and Stella on a weekly basis. Usually buying a case of either. I have switched to Coors and Pacifco. Fuck AB and Inbev!
View Quote

FYI... Pacifico is a part of the Corona/Modelo portfolio.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 3:01:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Things are going to suck for 3-5 months until people forget, then everything will be back to normal."
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 3:06:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I read somewhere awhile back that COORs was an acronym meaning Comrades Of Our Racial Struggle.

I doubt that realistically has any connection to the beer company though, probably just more people taking shit and changing it for their own usage.

View Quote

Adolf Coors
Made the beer .

Not probably definitely people making stuff up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 3:06:57 AM EDT
[#45]
They're getting Biden to mandate federal employees and federal contractors to consume Bud Light.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:18:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The meeting is scheduled for 2:00 PM eastern.  All field reps are required to return to their respective terminals for a mandatory teleconference at the same hour.  I'm not sure if the meetings are the same or separate for the reps.
Things are way worse for AB than they are allowing the public to know.  I got this info from a person I know that orders for a bar.  His rep told him this a short time ago.

I wonder if it's the official death of Bud Light?

Congrats to all.  I'm doing my part too.  I've loved AB Light pilsner beers for decades.  Not anymore...or ever again under any circumstances.
View Quote

Is the rep a direct AB employee or does he work for the distributor?

Beer distributors are independent, not owned by AB, correct?

I'm sure the rumor mill is working overtime on this subject, especially for the reps selling the swill.

I work in a different industry with a similar manufacturer/distributor/end user model. The reps from the disty channel aren't exactly executives....
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:30:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Distributors are being screwed on this. Warehouses full of product going bad.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:30:53 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't queer beer or beer made by child sex groomers.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:35:27 AM EDT
[#49]
That “patriotic” ad they rushed out for damage control showed up again for me and I noticed something new.

Look at these two actors solemnly raising the flag. The “Land of the free” shoulder patch really sells it, doesn’t it?

This tells me that whoever dreamed this up, and signed off on it, has so much contempt for us that they think they have to put a fantasy patch on the guy or we might not understand that he’s supposed to be patriotic. They think we’re a bunch of morons whom they can manipulate.

Let’s burn them to the ground, guys.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:39:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep

In before the brainlets who were SURE Elon Musk (idiot billionaire and world's richest man, with a NASA-startup, and the car startup that bitchslapped the big3 in a new space) was going to crash twitter in a month because "He can't release that many people because he can't because he can't."
They'll be along shortly to tell us what they read in some excuse piece that is claiming this is all normal and fine and AB isn't worried akshully.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Budlight2-2812853.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Budlight1-2812854.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this will be the "scared straight" program corporations need.

Yep

In before the brainlets who were SURE Elon Musk (idiot billionaire and world's richest man, with a NASA-startup, and the car startup that bitchslapped the big3 in a new space) was going to crash twitter in a month because "He can't release that many people because he can't because he can't."
They'll be along shortly to tell us what they read in some excuse piece that is claiming this is all normal and fine and AB isn't worried akshully.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Budlight2-2812853.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Budlight1-2812854.jpg
Good luck trying to find Banquet around here.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top