Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I was really bummed; I'd only gotten to page 24, and poof.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
That thread PASSED.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was really bummed; I'd only gotten to page 24, and poof.
View Quote

Me too. Bummed I missed the jump the shark moment.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I love the way they drag the carbine behind a truck but then they pop it open and rinse it out with water before they try to shoot it.  That plus the smashed receiver extension.....  Pass?   Lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]
We need to get Intacto and BeowulfX to do a collaboration edition rifle.

I don't know if the internet could handle that kind of strain on it's servers and tubes though lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#7]
You know you make a shit rifle when the only thing that survives your torture test intact is a TAPCO magazine.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget there is a 27 page thread in the pit....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread is great.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sounds like a kid justifying his first gun purchase. He barely knows what he's talking about and makes a huge deal out of the smallest details that are common to the AR15 platform. MRW he started talking about the FA and Dust Cover was something akin to that popular Tony Stark eye roll

I find it amazing that he's the best speaker out of the group and they picked him for the videos. He doesn't speak very well on video at all (um, uh, 'rifle button' instead of 'button rifled' and 'intregal' instead of 'integral' ).

And all that for $1799? What a deal!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget the video's

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCnspe88De4lQHXofiXE-2g

OMG. I can't tell if their complete AR charlatans or just really dumb. Either way they have no fucking clue what they are talking about for their outrageous claims on quarter moa to stage compliance with muzzle devices. They are just using big and made up words in the wrong context to sucker stupid people in. They need to be exposed for their snake oil sales pitch in a big way. Hurts my heart to see such unscrupulous tactics which is why they are either complete idiots or complete frauds ( I would wager a lot of both ). The kicker if they were honest about claims and pricing they could probably have had a successful run. It's too late for that  and they should pay the price.

ETA here is the video I watched. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=30CpDgGb7_s

The bullshit is strong with this one. Just listening to his tripe about FFHG  will  make your head explode but they have to justify the price somehow.

Sounds like a kid justifying his first gun purchase. He barely knows what he's talking about and makes a huge deal out of the smallest details that are common to the AR15 platform. MRW he started talking about the FA and Dust Cover was something akin to that popular Tony Stark eye roll

I find it amazing that he's the best speaker out of the group and they picked him for the videos. He doesn't speak very well on video at all (um, uh, 'rifle button' instead of 'button rifled' and 'intregal' instead of 'integral' ).

From what I understand those videos are meant for resellers to use as specs, selling points, dick measuring stats  etc... I think he even says its a series of product knowledge videos.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn, I never got to finish the first thread

IN!

on this one!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

From what I understand those videos are meant for resellers to use as specs, selling points, dick measuring stats  etc... I think he even says its a series of product knowledge videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget the video's

OMG. I can't tell if their complete AR charlatans or just really dumb. Either way they have no fucking clue what they are talking about for their outrageous claims on quarter moa to stage compliance with muzzle devices. They are just using big and made up words in the wrong context to sucker stupid people in. They need to be exposed for their snake oil sales pitch in a big way. Hurts my heart to see such unscrupulous tactics which is why they are either complete idiots or complete frauds ( I would wager a lot of both ). The kicker if they were honest about claims and pricing they could probably have had a successful run. It's too late for that  and they should pay the price.

The bullshit is strong with this one. Just listening to his tripe about FFHG  will  make your head explode but they have to justify the price somehow.

So a forward assist and a dust cover are unique selling points for his brand of rifle?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So a forward assist and a dust cover are unique selling points for his brand of rifle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget the video's

It's one of the few things that still worked after the torture test.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I love the way they drag the carbine behind a truck but then they pop it open and rinse it out with water before they try to shoot it.  That plus the smashed receiver extension.....  Pass?   Lol.
View Quote
Don't forget about replacing broken parts, and then the reciprocating charging handle

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's one of the few things that still worked after the torture test.
View Quote

Hah, no argument from me. But those were innovated many moons ago by someone much more gifted than these gents.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#16]

They got fucking ARFCOMED

Free

Quoted:

I think this was my favorite.

https://i.imgur.com/TlFhPh2.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#18]
INTACT-O

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Seems like they have also taken down the Staff Bio page which is where the  connection was made.

Staff Bio Page

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Holy shit, I just noticed all the Keyholes!

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:15:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS

Holy keyholing, Batman!

What causes them to do that?  I'm betting it was done on request of top law enforcement snipers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think this was my favorite.

https://i.imgur.com/TlFhPh2.gif
View Quote

This will never, ever get old.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:42:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Ya i just heard these guys were awesome. Did
i miss it? Lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Handguards melt?

Bullets Keyhole?

PASS
View All Quotes
Looks like they were throwing knives at it

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:17:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Holy keyholing, Batman!

What causes them to do that?  I'm betting it was done on request of top law enforcement snipers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS

Holy keyholing, Batman!

Nope, that's the rifle buttoning. Proprietary Intacto barrel treatment
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The last thread was removed because it had reached a point where it was no longer constructive. It was one thing to discuss the shortcomings of the product, pricing, or their stupid videos. It had moved past that, and it was just beating a dead horse.

View Quote

Is this not...........

ArfCOM!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Meanwhile at PTAC everyone is breathing a sigh of relief at no longer being the ARFCOM punching bag. Their rifles may be a little rough, but at least they charge a fair price for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Meanwhile at PTAC everyone is breathing a sigh of relief at no longer being the ARFCOM punching bag. Their rifles may be a little rough, but at least they charge a fair price for them.
View Quote

No shit...you're not exactly heart broken over a shortcoming with a $600 rifle.

$3000 will bring the furor of the angry gods of Arfcom.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I like stipeling and shooshing my mags right in
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I had the original thread on my work computer in the early 20s and I come back to work yesterday and try to click to the next page... Bam right back into GD

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#31]
It looks like someone stole Intacto's luck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Holy keyholing, Batman!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS

Holy keyholing, Batman!

I thought everyone knew that's what makes the M-16/AR-15 so deadly.  The bullets are designed to tumble, increasing their effectiveness.  This is just photographic proof.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
After going through the whole Intacto thread debacle for 36 pages as it happened, its like I don't know what to do with myself now. I just browse other GD threads, knowing they will never be as good, so I don't bother clicking on them because what's the point?

Intacto Arms.    Never forget.
View Quote

Thats why I kept the pic I posted of their facebook page. I laughed so hard, I had tears streaming out of my eyes when I read it. The Intacto Opera man was a close second. Now, nothing else compares...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I am sad the thread not nuked. If it wasn't productive, why not cut it off when it goes off the rails and lock it? There was some good stuff in there before it went wrong.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#35]
It's because SEALs can't use hollowpoint ammunition since it violates the Treaty of Algeron.
These special rifles make ball ammo extra deadly by tumbling sideways.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#36]
These threads are why I pay for ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The last thread was removed because it had reached a point where it was no longer constructive. It was one thing to discuss the shortcomings of the product, pricing, or their stupid videos. It had moved past that, and it was just beating a dead horse.

View Quote

What's the difference between this Intacto thread, which I missed, and the 150+ page Cory and Erica thread?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What's the difference between this Intacto thread, which I missed, and the 150+ page Cory and Erica thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i actually believe it may have been the brother that posted about the gun.. if it in fact was the bro (like va gunnut had said) then the thread really was fucking with someone's well intentioned business... they may sell overpriced products, but so do some of the site sponsors.. cory made his own fucking bullshit mess, he lied, he backtracked way worse than intacto, while threads are similar, i see a difference...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Its the special 1/4 MOA rifling that allows the bullet to tumble and create devastating wounds to enemy soldiers        
Quoted:
Holy keyholing, Batman!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy keyholing, Batman!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Handguards melt?
Bullets Keyhole?

PASS

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:22:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i actually believe it may have been the brother that posted about the gun.. if it in fact was the bro (like va gunnut had said) then the thread really was fucking with someone's well intentioned business... they may sell overpriced products, but so do some of the site sponsors.. cory made his own fucking bullshit mess, he lied, he backtracked way worse than intacto, while threads are similar, i see a difference...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me a site sponsor, that isn't Spikes tactical that ever sold anything for more than the times what it's worth.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:30:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Today will be the first day of INTACTO REDACTO at SHOT!

They WILL be wearing trucker hats and people will interview them about their products.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:38:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seems like they have also taken down the Staff Bio page which is where the  connection was made.

Staff Bio Page

View Quote

One does not simply remove (cached) content from the internet

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MrDVbsQtI24J:intactoarms.com/about-us/staff-bios/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:46:29 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Staff Bio Page

One does not simply remove (cached) content from the internet

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MrDVbsQtI24J:intactoarms.com/about-us/staff-bios/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:45:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#49]
are the intacto guys retarded or something?

who the hell would pay that much money for one of their rifles when you can get a Noveske, KAC, LaRue, etc...for that price.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

are the intacto guys retarded or something?

who the hell would pay that much money for one of their rifles when you can get a Noveske, KAC, LaRue, etc...for that price.
View Quote

Who would buy them you ask...

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top