BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I post YouTube videos of clear footage will you follow it up with a link showing it was debunked?
This could be fun and really get this thread going.
View Quote
Clear footage? not grainy and fuzzy subjects in the distance moving behind trees?

Heck yeah post em up

Find a video of one showing facial muscle movements, taking a shit, pissing, mating, eating etc and that wold be good video.

A fuzzy object moving in the background? Typical bad video.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

you need to get quicker with photoshop bro.
View Quote
I wasn't  expecting to find anything so I really wasn't very prepared for this . It's 4 tracks spaced out about 5 or 6 feet apart .
There's one that looks good where you can see the shape of the foot and toes . It was kind of freaky to find them.

Like I said I didn't expect to find anything . I should have taken better pics and a video of them. I'll go back again , I figure if I found  those I'll find more .
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wasn't  expecting to find anything so I really wasn't very prepared for this . It's 4 tracks spaced out about 5 or 6 feet apart .
There's one that looks good where you can see the shape of the foot and toes . It was kind of freaky to find them.

Like I said I didn't expect to find anything . I should have taken better pics and a video of them. I'll go back again , I figure if I found  those I'll find more .
View Quote
Any bears in that area?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I post YouTube videos of clear footage will you follow it up with a link showing it was debunked?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7nBx9oRl4

Lol at 5:00

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]
And the tissue analysis, x-rays, biological reviews, DNA analysis is where?

All I see is lots of rambling, a frozen lump of something, and a dude with a pigeon on his head.

No information, no facts, nothing upon which to form a real opinion.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
do you plan to cast the prints? (i think thats what its called when you fill in the print ot get a reverse sculpture of the imprint).

If so, I'd love to see pics or the cast when you're ready to post up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Any bears in that area?
View Quote
A lot but I know what black bear tracks look like. I've seen plenty of them , even in my back yard.

They weren't bear tracks that much I know. I went out with one other guy who lived in that area of forest 5 years ago .
He said he heard and saw some strange stuff out there but never a track or a sighting , just tree structures and things .

I'm the one who found the tracks .
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All I see is lots of rambling, a frozen lump of something, and a dude with a pigeon on his head.

View Quote
I'm pretty sure it's a hoax video but it's funny to watch .

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Clear footage? not grainy and fuzzy subjects in the distance moving behind trees?

Heck yeah post em up

Find a video of one showing facial muscle movements, taking a shit, pissing, mating, eating etc and that wold be good video.

View Quote
I can post some "clear" footage but there are going to be trees and bushes in the majority of them. Many are filmed in the woods after all. I doubt any will be close up enough to see facial movements or sex acts. Sorry GD as I know many are always looking for new fap material. No videos of Bigfoot sex I'm aware of.

Please post legimate links showing where these have been debunked by someone or admitted as a fake by the perpetrator.
Please limit the replies of "lol that's obviously a guy in a gorilla suit" Remember that's just your opinion so please back it up with cold hard evidence.
Let the fun begin.

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
..... I doubt any will be close up enough to see facial movements or sex acts. Sorry GD as I know many are always looking for new fap material. No videos of Bigfoot sex I'm aware of.
View Quote
--puts the lotion back----

Dammit
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL I would defend anyone that is serious about Bigfoot.  On top of it, he never lied to me.
View Quote
So you would defend a member who blantantly lied and deceived members of this forum and actually did more damage to your hobby by making outlandish claims all because he is serious about bigfoot? I noticed that you never once questioned any of the claims he made in the last thread, rather just accepted them as pure fact. Do you still believe all the claims he made now that you know he intentionally deceived members?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

do you plan to cast the prints? (i think thats what its called when you fill in the print ot get a reverse sculpture of the imprint).

If so, I'd love to see pics or the cast when you're ready to post up.
View Quote
If I would have had some stuff to cast them I might  have tried but with the ground the way it was I don't know how they would have came out.
 I wanted to stay out longer but I had an appointment to get a cortisone shot  in my shoulder and I had an hour drive to the doctors .

We  said we are going out again but this is a real busy time at my job so I don't get a lot of time off . I'm hoping next week sometime we'll get out there again .
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I can post some "clear" footage but there are going to be trees and bushes in the majority of them. Many are filmed in the woods after all. I doubt any will be close up enough to see facial movements or sex acts. Sorry GD as I know many are always looking for new fap material. No videos of Bigfoot sex I'm aware of.

Please post legimate links showing where these have been debunked by someone or admitted as a fake by the perpetrator.
Please limit the replies of "lol that's obviously a guy in a gorilla suit" Remember that's just your opinion so please back it up with cold hard evidence.
Let the fun begin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8SLCKDBFc
View Quote
Why use other peoples debunking? Lets use our own debunking or validation for that matter. No need to link to what others say IMHO if some feel they can debunk it to their own or others satisfaction.

Is this video that you feel is real and legit?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#14]
IMHO Shitty CGI over a shitty costume and and piss poor acting for the reaction. Seems to me yet another person adding mystery to get more views. Sort of like how urban explorers and mine explorers add "haunted" shit to their videos to get views. FFS it even goes transparent from the shitty editing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I found tracks today.

More research is needed  before I make them public.
View Quote
Don't wipe the drives you take for pics
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For an instant, you see a dark colored blob peek above the ridge. Then a herd of deer run through the exact same spot (not going around, as would be typical if there was a strange, especially predatory thing there).

If you are confirmation biased like a mofo and want to see Bigfoot, it's Bigfoot.  Otherwise, it's probably another deer's dark head poking up over the ridge.

Bigfeet are supposed to be ridiculously common, and that's the best anyone can do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At 22 pages, again I'll just post this again: 

Bigfoot on IMAX camera 

Starts at 0:17 

I'm no super believer, more of a "Well it would be pretty sweet if true" but this footage has no rational explanation and comes from a decidedly non-moonbat source. 
For an instant, you see a dark colored blob peek above the ridge. Then a herd of deer run through the exact same spot (not going around, as would be typical if there was a strange, especially predatory thing there).

If you are confirmation biased like a mofo and want to see Bigfoot, it's Bigfoot.  Otherwise, it's probably another deer's dark head poking up over the ridge.

Bigfeet are supposed to be ridiculously common, and that's the best anyone can do?
Then it's edited in. That is not a deer
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Let the fun begin.

View Quote
I think a better question would be: "does anyone beside Nailcrusher actually think that's a bigfoot?"
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
IMHO Shitty CGI over a shitty costume and and piss poor acting for the reaction. Seems to me yet another person adding mystery to get more views. Sort of like how urban explorers and mine explorers add "haunted" shit to their videos to get views. FFS it even goes transparent from the shitty editing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
See that's the problem. It's not "fuzzy" footage and yet no one is going to post a link showing where it was debunked or the people who filmed it were outed. I suggested we do this in response to this post by another member:

And the clear footage that hasn't turned out to be fake is where, exactly?

Show me where that video has been proven to have been faked.

Here's another:

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7nBx9oRl4

He told all those assholes it's fucking real.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think a better question would be: "does anyone beside Nailcrusher actually think that's a bigfoot?"
View Quote
See I posted non fuzzy video after you posted earlier they were all faked.
Where's your evidence it's faked?
Show it to me. Seriously.
Instead you choose to make a post singling me out.
I'm not saying I believe it's real or faked. I just stated earlier that there are clear videos out there that I'm not aware have been proven fakes.
I'm a curious fence sitter. You're the one I believe is convinced Bigfoot does not exist. That's ok but to simply state that and ridicule those who say they have had an encounter or possibly believe and not be able to respond to video evidence with anything more than ridicule is not conducive to proving your point.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Let the fun begin.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck yeah post em up

Let the fun begin.

I thought they came out and said it was fake?

If not, the biggest problem I have with that video is this....who in their right mind would run toward a potential bigfoot without a weapon drawn?  Especially as a initial reaction?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let the fun begin.

View Quote
Had the chance to not only shoot Bigfoot but get the kill shot on film, drops bow, yanks away the camera and chases it instead. Obvious fake. Never mind that it's a guy in a black hoodie wearing a Halloween mask.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah the Bigfoot looks fake and the reactions look fake
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If not, the biggest problem I have with that video is this....who in their right mind would run toward a potential bigfoot without a weapon drawn?  Especially as a initial reaction?
View Quote
Did they?
That's what I'm looking for. Not just someone here giving their opinion. That wasn't part of the deal. I said I'd post CLEAR videos and the folks who said they've all been proven fakes could post evidence of that.
Pretty simple really.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Had the chance to not only shoot Bigfoot but get the kill shot on film, drops bow, yanks away the camera and chases it instead. Obvious fake. Never mind that it's a guy in a black hoodie wearing a Halloween mask.
View Quote
Here we are again.
No real proof it's fake. Only an opinion.
I agreed to post these up in exchange for links to confessions from the perps or other evidence these are all fakes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There's actually an over abundance of scientific evidence that they do exist . Most people that say there's no scientific evidence have never spent time researching it.
View Quote
Okay. Let's see this "overwhelming scientific evidence."
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm someone who won't claim they have seen one or even heard one but I researched  the science side of the issue .

The evidence of a bipedal creature living in North America regardless of what anyone wants to call it tips in favor of it existing .
View Quote
Yeah. That bipedal creature is known as "man."
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here we are again.
I agreed to post these up in exchange for links to confessions from the perps or other evidence these are all fakes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here we are again.
How is someone supposed to prove in a post that something is fake?  

Is it your position that a supposed photo or video of something that science hasnt catalogued yet is automatically genuine until either i prove its fake on ARF or the guy who filmed it admits its fake?

Thats a pretty low bar.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's in the 2 videos I've posted above.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I know we did this one but this doesn't look like a suit or move like a man in a suit .
One thing for sure is  this thing is tall and powerful .

Bigfoot (Almasty) Caught On Tape In Russia 2015
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't think so 
View Quote
You said "no rational explanation."  A guy in a dark coat while a crew is filming is indeed a rational explanation.  Which is more a rational explanation--part of the filming crew, a hunter pissed at the filming crew, or a mythical hominid?  Occam's razor.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Then it's edited in. That is not a deer
View Quote
It's a blurry blob, therefore it's whatever you want it to be.  In the interview, the cinematographer says "it's not a crew person, because crew people who got caught in shots had to buy the beer".  That isn't much of a counterargument, and pretty much implies that crew folk got in shots in the past.  Why is a crewman a less plausible explanation than a mysterious cryptid that leaves no trace in defiance of everything we know about biology?

it's supposed to be a super high res image, yet the only thing we're shown is the blurry blob version... why?  because the rorscach test generates clicks from those who want to believe...
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Research Jeff Meldrum
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

LOL I would defend anyone that is serious about Bigfoot.  On top of it, he never lied to me.
View Quote
He lied to everyone in that thread--me specifically. I even told him what it was (the skull).
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is it your position that a supposed photo or video of something that science hasnt catalogued yet is automatically genuine until either i prove its fake on ARF or the guy who filmed it admits its fake?

Thats a pretty low bar.
View Quote
I was told by another member that all of the clear videos have been proven false.
I guess he overstated that as no one has posted a link where I can read they were faked.
I've got more videos that raise my curiosity but here's no sense posting them if all we have is opinions about them all being guys in monkey suits.

People here keep asking for hard evidence of the existence of Bigfoot. I understand that. Hell I'd like to see some too.

But when I ask for hard evidence these videos are faked all I get is opinions and people insinuating I'm gullible as they are all obvious fakes.

Like I stated earlier;
When the video is fuzzy its legitimacy is questioned and the photographer is accused of doing that intentionally.
And when the video is clear it's always an obvious fake.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He lied to everyone in that thread--me specifically. I even told him what it was (the skull).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. He lied to EVERYONE.
It didn't have to be him replying specifically to you in a post.
Everyone reading that thread was being lied to and mislead.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Bolt cutters to cut veins" laughable. The hoaxer obviously didn't study anatomy. He forgot the fibula.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was told by another member that all of the clear videos have been proven false.
I guess he overstated that as no one has posted a link where I can read they were faked.
I've got more videos that raise my curiosity but here's no sense posting them if all we have is opinions about them all being guys in monkey suits.

People here keep asking for hard evidence of the existence of Bigfoot. I understand that. Hell I'd like to see some too.

But when I ask for hard evidence these videos are faked all I get is opinions and people insinuating I'm gullible as they are all obvious fakes.

Like I stated earlier;
When the video is fuzzy its legitimacy is questioned and the photographer is accused of doing that intentionally.
View Quote
That's because you are gullible.

Where are the bones and dna? I know dinosaurs existed. Recent large primates living in ~49 states, nope.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Let the fun begin.

View Quote
First of all, that's not how evidence works. It is up to the claimant to prove their claim, not to wait for "debunkers."  Secondly, a common thing in hoaxes is to ave the "surprise" finding nicely framed up in the shot as it is in this video. It's a hoax with bad acting. I like the touch of " look at my hand shaking" when the hand isn't shaking.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Like I stated earlier;
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a pretty low bar.

Like I stated earlier;
Ok, here

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/10/breakdown-tim-wells-bow-hunter-bigfoot.html

Look at the blow up this guy, who appears to be a bigfoot beleiver, shows us.  The right shoulder area of whatever that is definately covered by a jacket or clothing, and it looks like a hoodie.  

He makes compelling argument that its fake.  Hunters holding a bow, then dropping it in favor of a camera appears, to me, to telegraph fake as well.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

See that's the problem. It's not "fuzzy" footage and yet no one is going to post a link showing where it was debunked or the people who filmed it were outed. I suggested we do this in response to this post by another member:

And the clear footage that hasn't turned out to be fake is where, exactly?

Show me where that video has been proven to have been faked.

Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zv4WCCtrY
View Quote

It's framed exactly the right place for the guy to come out from behind a rock ahead of time. Surely you are not that gullible.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's in the 2 videos I've posted above.
View Quote
And those are neither scientific nor evidence
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I know we did this one but this doesn't look like a suit or move like a man in a suit .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhYxK2rjHI0
View Quote
It looks like a suit and it's even jumping around like a movie ape charactature and the camera "just happened" to be framed perfectly for its "sudden and unexpected " appearance. Lol
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Research Jeff Meldrum
View Quote
That's not how this works. You claimed it, you present it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree. He lied to EVERYONE.
It didn't have to be him replying specifically to you in a post.
Everyone reading that thread was being lied to and mislead.
View Quote
He lied to me specifically on IM. That made it more personal
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Research Jeff Meldrum
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Research Jeff Meldrum
Burden of proof is on the claimant. Get started.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Let the fun begin.

View Quote

Guy in a dark hoodie wearing a mask.
Also, Tim Wells is a bad actor who should stick to stabbing himself with his own hunting spear.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
It also looks different than the other videos of a supposed Bigfoot.

The thing in this video is either something I've never seen anywhere or edited in. There is no chance it's a thing in a suit or some orangutan.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It looks like a suit and it's even jumping around like a movie ape charactature and the camera "just happened" to be framed perfectly for its "sudden and unexpected " appearance. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A suit? You probably don't hunt at all. Ever. No one moves like that naked in the woods, but now add a suit and you think it's possible?

You couldn't be more wrong. That is not a man in a suit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck yeah post em up

Let the fun begin.

The kind of guy who would stab himself with a coldsteel spear
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top