Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stop and think why that might be.
At present I happily receive from nonlicensees, but as I get more and more problems with complete fucktards who don't know how the law works (mailing handguns when they aren't a dealer), complete fucktards who ship a $1800 rifle with a $1000 scope in a beat to shit flimsy box and the like....
View Quote
How in the FUCK is a copy of a person's drivers license going to stop any of that?  
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't.
The last time I sent a rifle to an FFL this is the copy of my drivers license he received.
http://www.vaq34.com/junk/DL.jpg
He was fucking pissed, but he transferred the firearm to his customer.
View Quote
Classy guy you are.
Me, I wouldn't transfer until you sent your DL and a picture of you holding a fish over your head.
Like this guy had to do:
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How in the FUCK is a copy of a person's drivers license going to stop any of that?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At present I happily receive from nonlicensees, but as I get more and more problems with complete fucktards who don't know how the law works (mailing handguns when they aren't a dealer), complete fucktards who ship a $1800 rifle with a $1000 scope in a beat to shit flimsy box and the like....
How in the FUCK can you not tell the difference between two responses to your posts?
To refresh your memory:
Quoted:
Because some FFL's are compete fucktards who don't know how the law works.
They will only accept a firearm from another FFL.

And I responded:
At present I happily receive from nonlicensees, but as I get more and more problems with complete fucktards who don't know how the law works (mailing handguns when they aren't a dealer), complete fucktards who ship a $1800 rifle with a $1000 scope in a beat to shit flimsy box and the like....I may just stop accepting those shipments.

My response you quote above has nothing to do with a drivers license. It has to do with receiving from a nonlicensee.
If a dealer chooses to no longer receive firearms from nonlicensees it's because complete fucktards don't know how to pack, ship or follow fucking directions.
You are the poster boy for dealers who won't receive from nonlicensees. They simply don't need the aggravation sellers like you cause.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't have an issue with sending a copy of my D.L. to the FFL, since the buyer had to send me a copy of the buyers FFL with the Payment before I shipped.

I made xerox and instructed the FFL to destroy the Xerox after he made his entry into his log books.

Since I could see the Dealers FFL and the information including address matched, I felt I was covered by including a copy of the FFL and my DL in the package should anyone accuse me of trying to ship a rifle to an individual in another state without going through the FFL.

Your mileage & confidence may very...
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I always include a copy of the dealers license in the box just in case it gets damaged in shipment and the label is not readable.
I also include all of my sellers info as well as who is suppose to receive said rifle.
I also give the clerk a copy of receiving dealers license, (why wouldn't you it's not like you are trying to hide anything).
I don't think dealers are making much, if any thing shipping your rifle or hand gun.
The last three rifles I sold one going to AZ and two going to MO all cost me over $64.00. It is the insurance that can double the shipping cost ($1.50 per $100.00).

I have sold some books and have shipped them media mail which is fairly inexpensive, but the rules are that it cannot contain any kind of correspondence or advertising.
The clerk said they do open the packages on random basis.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I also give the clerk a copy of receiving dealers license, (why wouldn't you it's not like you are trying to hide anything)..
View Quote
1. It's not required.
2. It gives the counter clerk the impression it is required.
3. It makes it more difficult on others who don't bring a copy of the receiving dealers FFL.

Would you be willing to provide the clerk with a copy of your birth certificate, bill of sale, affidavit, notarized or sworn statement, DNA swab or stool sample? (why wouldn't you it's not like you are trying to hide anything)

Nonlicensees are not required to obtain a copy of the receiving dealers FFL, licensees are.
Enjoy the freedoms you have right now, don't make it harder than it has to be.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I charge $10 plus actual postage/shipping with adult signature and insurance.....and I provide the packing materials.
Yeah, that's outrageous.
View Quote
Cheapest one around here charges 20. The rest charge 30-60. There may be a home FFL in my area that charges less, but if he exists I haven't found him yet.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Read the regs….AR lowers ARE handguns for the purposes of mailing via USPS.
Postal Explorer Restricted Matter 43 Firearms
View Quote
That sucks, but at least now I know I didn't waste 60 bucks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I recently sent my pistol off to have some work done to it, and it felt weird dropping it off at FedEx.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That sucks, but at least now I know I didn't waste 60 bucks.
View Quote
Remember you could have shipped them UPS or FedEx Ground yourself.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't care which shipper you choose there are too many cuck's working at those places that will flat out tell you no even if it is legal. I stopped selling guns online after a couple of those experiences. Wish I was an FFL just so I didn't have to put up with the bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wish I was an FFL just so I didn't have to put up with the bullshit.
View Quote
Hate to tell you, but you still get to put up with that bullshit and a ton of other bullshit when you have an FFL.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Remember you could have shipped them UPS or FedEx Ground yourself.
View Quote
Right, but that requires me driving downtown, and they want to tack on a bunch of different charges if you're shipping a firearm. I've looked into it, and the 20 dollar FFL fee was way cheaper. I can't remember what UPS's deal was, but FEDEX wanted to make me overnight it for a small fortune. UPS had a similar thing when I checked in the past, and it was going to be like 50 bucks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is that true? If true, why on earth does anyone pay those outrageous prices to have an FFL ship a rifle? Ignorance? It just sounds too good to be true...
View Quote
You need a better FFL.
As long as they cover shipping and insurance, I don't charge any of my regulars to ship out their guns.
I have so many boxes and packing materials left over from incoming guns that it's a way for me to get rid of those materials
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have so many boxes and packing materials left over from incoming guns that it's a way for me to get rid of those materials
View Quote
I take leftover packing peanuts up to my UPS Store.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Gotta make sure the FFL receiving accepts packages from non-FFL holders. Most gun plumbers and manufacturers will, gun stores often won’t because of the risk of logging stolen firearms.
View Quote
That's what the nysp argue when they insist that handguns should be shipped FFL to FFL. As if somehow magically no handgun shipped that way could have been stolen at some point in it's past. Not like FFL dealers check every gun against a hot sheet.
As long as there's documents showing where the gun came from, they shouldn't demand anything else
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Because some FFL's are compete fucktards who don't know how the law works.
They will only accept a firearm from another FFL.
Same with the receiving FFL requiring you to send a copy of your drivers license along with the firearm.
View Quote
How would you propose that the dealer log the gun in without some proof as to who sent it.
Oh, I'm sure that you're going to say that there's no requirement. It's called CYA and requires more than a name scrawled on an address label
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't.
The last time I sent a rifle to an FFL this is the copy of my drivers license he received.
http://www.vaq34.com/junk/DL.jpg
He was fucking pissed, but he transferred the firearm to his customer.
View Quote
That gun would be returned to you and the buyer would be told why.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I take leftover packing peanuts up to my UPS Store.
View Quote
My ex used to have an eBay selling friend who would take them. Now I pack them up in outgoing boxes to get rid of them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's what the nysp argue when they insist that handguns should be shipped FFL to FFL. As if somehow magically no handgun shipped that way could have been stolen at some point in it's past. Not like FFL dealers check every gun against a hot sheet.
As long as there's documents showing where the gun came from, they shouldn't demand anything else
View Quote
You make a good point. Two things I will never understand. Why is there not a federal list of prohibited persons, and why is there not a federal list of stolen firearms. Courts and law enforcement agencies would have keys to add entries, and the database would be viewable by anyone. So whenever a person is convicted of a felony or a firearm is reported stolen, the applicable court or police department would add that entry into the database. And if someone’s convicted were adjudicated or the firearm were recovered the court or agency would have the ability to erase the entry. Easy, cheap, effective, and doesn’t violate anyone’s rights or privacy. It would protect victims and punish convicted criminals, whereas the system we have now does the complete opposite of that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:37:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You make a good point. Two things I will never understand. Why is there not a federal list of prohibited persons, and why is there not a federal list of stolen firearms. Courts and law enforcement agencies would have keys to add entries, and the database would be viewable by anyone. So whenever a person is convicted of a felony or a firearm is reported stolen, the applicable court or police department would add that entry into the database. And if someone’s convicted were adjudicated or the firearm were recovered the court or agency would have the ability to erase the entry. Easy, cheap, effective, and doesn’t violate anyone’s rights or privacy. It would protect victims and punish convicted criminals, whereas the system we have now does the complete opposite of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because that would make sense and be too simple.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You make a good point. Two things I will never understand. Why is there not a federal list of prohibited persons,
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You make a good point. Two things I will never understand. Why is there not a federal list of prohibited persons,

There's not just one list, but several. That's the purpose of the FBI NICS....to compare the buyer vs several databases of information.
Having a list of prohibited persons?...…...hell no. A list of names with no context would be useless. How many Dave Johnson's ARE NOT prohibited vs those that are.

"Prohibited person" does not mean the buyer is a criminal.

and why is there not a federal list of stolen firearms.

You mean like NCIC?

Courts and law enforcement agencies would have keys to add entries, and the database would be viewable by anyone. So whenever a person is convicted of a felony or a firearm is reported stolen, the applicable court or police department would add that entry into the database. And if someone’s convicted were adjudicated or the firearm were recovered the court or agency would have the ability to erase the entry. Easy, cheap, effective, and doesn’t violate anyone’s rights or privacy. It would protect victims and punish convicted criminals, whereas the system we have now does the complete opposite of that.
Seriously.....other than being viewable by anyone, that's been the procedure for decades.
And BTW, the NCIC stolen firearm info is less than perfect. Allowing thousands of local LE agencies the ability to enter stolen gun info means thousands not knowing how to properly record manufacturer/model/serial#/etc. (I know this because I've had two traces since December where the firearm being traced was in my possession or still in my customers possession....meaning the local LE agency requesting the trace DID NOT actually have the firearm in hand)
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There's not just one list, but several. That's the purpose of the FBI NICS....to compare the buyer vs several databases of information.
Having a list of prohibited persons?...…...hell no. A list of names with no context would be useless. How many Dave Johnson's ARE NOT prohibited vs those that are.

"Prohibited person" does not mean the buyer is a criminal.

You mean like NCIC?

Seriously.....other than being viewable by anyone, that's been the procedure for decades.
And BTW, the NCIC stolen firearm info is less than perfect. Allowing thousands of local LE agencies the ability to enter stolen gun info means thousands not knowing how to properly record manufacturer/model/serial#/etc. (I know this because I've had two traces since December where the firearm being traced was in my possession or still in my customers possession....meaning the local LE agency requesting the trace DID NOT actually have the firearm in hand)
View Quote
That's my whole point, those things aren't accessible to the public, and therefore don't do any good. If there were a list of prohibited persons and a list of stolen guns, I would absolutely use it each and every time. And I think everyone else here would, too. Is it perfect? No, not currently, but it could be drastically improved upon, that's for sure.

As far as the list of prohibited persons, it would have their name, age, mugshot, and state where they reside. That's plenty of information, all of which is public, to weed out most felons trying to buy a gun. It would allow private parties to show each other an ID and have a very high degree of confidence that they're dealing with someone who's legal to own firearms. Same thing with the list of stolen guns. While it's not going to cover every stolen gun, the vast majority of them in circulation nowadays are easily recordable and searchable. The longer the system is in place the more comprehensive it will become.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's my whole point, those things aren't accessible to the public, and therefore don't do any good. If there were a list of prohibited persons and a list of stolen guns, I would absolutely use it each and every time. And I think everyone else here would, too. Is it perfect? No, not currently, but it could be drastically improved upon, that's for sure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't buy guns off Backpage or Craigslist and you'll likely never experience a problem.
While criminals love to steal and resell firearms, your typical gun enthusiast will rarely if ever run across one.

As far as the list of prohibited persons, it would have their name, age, mugshot, and state where they reside. That's plenty of information, all of which is public, to weed out most felons trying to buy a gun.
I'll repeat, not all prohibited persons have been convicted of a crime, much less a felony. If you are this terrified of selling to a prohibited person just run the transaction through an FFL.

It would allow private parties to show each other an ID and have a very high degree of confidence that they're dealing with someone who's legal to own firearms.
So you want MORE firearms regulation? Because that's what you are asking for.
Currently, Federal law permits the sale or transfer between nonlicensees as long as the seller has no reason to believe the buyer is otherwise prohibited and both buyer and seller reside in the same state.
Seller: "Do you have a TX CHL/LTC ?.....can I see it?"
Buyer: "Yes" (shows TX CHL/LTC from far enough away that only his photo is recognizable)
Seller: "Gimme da monay!"
Buyer: "Gimme muh new gun!"

Everyone goes home happy.
If that's not enough.....go to a licensed dealer and have him do the transfer.

Same thing with the list of stolen guns. While it's not going to cover every stolen gun, the vast majority of them in circulation nowadays are easily recordable and searchable. The longer the system is in place the more comprehensive it will become.  
And one little typo by Barney Fife renders it useless.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Straight from the other horse's mouth:

https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c4_009.htm

So yea, you can absolutely mail a long gun either to yourself or to an FFL in another state. That is no problem, and apparently you don't even have to tell them what it is. Seems like they would rather even not know, probably so no postal worker gets tempted to steal it (talk about bad press).

And get this, you can actually mail a gun to someone else as long as they're a resident of your state. So all those times on Armslist where you drove three hundred miles to meet someone on the other side of the state, they could have just mailed the thing to you without anyone having to go through an FFL.

Ain't that some shit?
View Quote
A private citizen may not mail a gun into CA, and possibly some other states, even if sent to an FFL. CA requires inbound mail to be sent FROM another FFL.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A private citizen may not mail a gun into CA, and possibly some other states, even if sent to an FFL. CA requires inbound mail to be sent FROM another FFL.
View Quote
Do you know how we know you have never read USPS regs, much less the posts in this thread?
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#27]
I ran into the issue today on a sale I made on here , usps refused so I sent it via another mail carrier that would
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I ran into the issue today on a sale I made on here , usps refused so I sent it via another mail carrier that would
View Quote
Don't be a wimp. ALWAYS ask for a supervisor and show them where to find "Firearms" in the DMM.
Edited to add...….How the hell did they know you were shipping a firearm? Did you not read this thread?

Never let them ask what's in the box. Print your label online and drop off your box.

Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don't buy guns off Backpage or Craigslist and you'll likely never experience a problem.
While criminals love to steal and resell firearms, your typical gun enthusiast will rarely if ever run across one.

I'll repeat, not all prohibited persons have been convicted of a crime, much less a felony. If you are this terrified of selling to a prohibited person just run the transaction through an FFL.

So you want MORE firearms regulation? Because that's what you are asking for.
Currently, Federal law permits the sale or transfer between nonlicensees as long as the seller has no reason to believe the buyer is otherwise prohibited and both buyer and seller reside in the same state.
Seller: "Do you have a TX CHL/LTC ?.....can I see it?"
Buyer: "Yes" (shows TX CHL/LTC from far enough away that only his photo is recognizable)
Seller: "Gimme da monay!"
Buyer: "Gimme muh new gun!"

Everyone goes home happy.
If that's not enough.....go to a licensed dealer and have him do the transfer.

And one little typo by Barney Fife renders it useless.
View Quote
You still don't get it. This system would entirely replace the current one. No more background checks, meaning no more de facto gun registry because the ATF "doesn't have the manpower to hit the delete button."

Laws involving selling to felons, strawman purchases, and trafficking in stolen firearms stay the same. We simply let people self regulate. Honest people will be honest and law abiding, because none of us want to sell to felons, and we'll have the tools at our disposal to be confident in who we're selling to.

Not to mention it would be a massive savings over the current system.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You still don't get it. This system would entirely replace the current one. No more background checks, meaning no more de facto gun registry because the ATF "doesn't have the manpower to hit the delete button."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

1. I get it. What YOU don't get is there is ZERO, nada, none, never any possible chance of replacing the current system with one that makes it easier.
2. What "de facto gun registry"? There isn't one now.
3. How do you plan to suddenly get rid of GCA, NICS, etc?

We simply let people self regulate.
We already do.
Federal law makes buying and selling between nonlicensees very easy.

Honest people will be honest and law abiding, because none of us want to sell to felons, and we'll have the tools at our disposal to be confident in who we're selling to.

Not to mention it would be a massive savings over the current system

Show me your numbers.
Where will it save $$$ over the current system?
I'll be the first to agree that easier access to a list of stolen firearms would be helpful, but I don't see any Federal agency doing that in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

1. I get it. What YOU don't get is there is ZERO, nada, none, never any possible chance of replacing the current system with one that makes it easier.
2. What "de facto gun registry"? There isn't one now.
3. How do you plan to suddenly get rid of GCA, NICS, etc?

We already do.
Federal law makes buying and selling between nonlicensees very easy.

Show me your numbers.
Where will it save $$$ over the current system?
I'll be the first to agree that easier access to a list of stolen firearms would be helpful, but I don't see any Federal agency doing that in my lifetime.
View Quote
Well of course not. The fuckery with the current system isn't flaws, they're features disguised as flaws. But who knows what the future might bring. Who would have thought that we'd have almost nationwide concealed carry, and what, like a third of the country now doing constitutional carry? If the people keep demanding competent gun regs that actually work without violating our rights then who knows what might happen.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Do I have to tell them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true. Some post offices freak out tho.
Do I have to tell them?
You need to have a copy of the FFL your shipping to and they will keep the copy

Had one lady tell me at the post office I couldn’t ship a gun, told her not only can you but your going too.

She went back and got her supervisor and they walked her. People kept coming out and looking at me.

Normally it’s pretty uneventful.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Had one lady tell me at the post office I couldn’t ship a gun, told her not only can you but your going too.

She went back and got her supervisor and they walked her. People kept coming out and looking at me.

Normally it’s pretty uneventful.
View Quote
Postal workers are union, I doubt they’re “walking” anybody over that...
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
No such USPS/UPS/FedEx requirement.
Where do yall come up with this nonsense?
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone the other day told me I can ship any rifle USPS to an FFL, regardless of whether it's C&R or not. Supposedly the only stipulation is that it has to have an adult signature.

Is that true? If true, why on earth does anyone pay those outrageous prices to have an FFL ship a rifle? Ignorance? It just sounds too good to be true...
This...I hear all kinds of people say it’s legal, but the one time I tried it the guy at my PO looked at me like I was nuts.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This...I hear all kinds of people say it’s legal, but the one time I tried it the guy at my PO looked at me like I was nuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone the other day told me I can ship any rifle USPS to an FFL, regardless of whether it's C&R or not. Supposedly the only stipulation is that it has to have an adult signature.

If you ask a random WalMart employee "where can I buy a gun?" they will probably look at you (even though many WalMarts DO sell firearms)

People unaccustomed, unaware or just plain ignorant make assumptions based on their own experiences. Fact is, the overwhelming majority of people walking in to a post office aren't mailing a firearm. Further, the Domestic Mail Manual is massive. No counter clerk knows the DMM from front to back and it's a bit of stretch to assume they know everything about postal regulations. That's why its important for YOU to be prepared when you try to ship a firearm from USPS/UPS/FedEx.

If you decide its a better idea to take the boxed firearm to the counter and volunteer "There's a gun inside! I needs to ship it!"....well you get what you deserve. Taking a copy of the USPS regs concerning firearms will help, but seriously......eliminate as much human contact as you can. Pay and print your label AT HOME.

If challenged, ask for a supervisor. Have a copy of the DMM section on firearms in your hands, or at least the page#. No  supervisor? Ask that the clerk call a postal inspector. Remember, a counter clerk CANNOT deny you from the lawful mailing of a package. Don't get loud, don't get angry, don't submit to someone that "thinks" you can't mail a gun.

Once after I had a USPS clerk tell me I couldn't mail a handgun (I showed her my USPS Form 1508) another clerk said yes, we do, she changed her tune and said "well, we don't like to ship guns" I reminded her that "we do".

Know your rights, stand up for your rights, ask for a supervisor, provide a citation to the regs……….and your problems will be few.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you ask a random WalMart employee "where can I buy a gun?" they will probably look at you (even though many WalMarts DO sell firearms)

People unaccustomed, unaware or just plain ignorant make assumptions based on their own experiences. Fact is, the overwhelming majority of people walking in to a post office aren't mailing a firearm. Further, the Domestic Mail Manual is massive. No counter clerk knows the DMM from front to back and it's a bit of stretch to assume they know everything about postal regulations. That's why its important for YOU to be prepared when you try to ship a firearm from USPS/UPS/FedEx.

If you decide its a better idea to take the boxed firearm to the counter and volunteer "There's a gun inside! I needs to ship it!"....well you get what you deserve. Taking a copy of the USPS regs concerning firearms will help, but seriously......eliminate as much human contact as you can. Pay and print your label AT HOME.

If challenged, ask for a supervisor. Have a copy of the DMM section on firearms in your hands, or at least the page#. No  supervisor? Ask that the clerk call a postal inspector. Remember, a counter clerk CANNOT deny you from the lawful mailing of a package. Don't get loud, don't get angry, don't submit to someone that "thinks" you can't mail a gun.

Once after I had a USPS clerk tell me I couldn't mail a handgun (I showed her my USPS Form 1508) another clerk said yes, we do, she changed her tune and said "well, we don't like to ship guns" I reminded her that "we do".

Know your rights, stand up for your rights, ask for a supervisor, provide a citation to the regs……….and your problems will be few.
View Quote
Yep! I had to wait for one old hag's supervisor to return from lunch, but the old bitch eventually took my package and money!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top