User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 41
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

(snippage)

Well, that quite a while ago now. I had started to think about things a bit more as I had aged, and a conversation with friends at work lead to me getting on a few of the sites. Things have actually sort of gone downhill since, as my experience on them has been more negative than positive overall. While going the online route did land me the only dates I have been on since college, it's also caused me to think more about the whole thing and realize how I squandered what little opportunity I had when I was younger. While I don't dwell on it, it still doesn't exactly give me encouragement, especially coupled with the overall net negative of my time online dating thus far.

But while I may have given up in some respects, I have not given up hope for the greater humanity. I do not believe that the problem is a lack of good women out there (or that all women are inherently bad or whatever). For my own situation, I blame no one but myself.
View Quote
a) seek therapy/counseling (seriously)

2) hire a pro

once you have a good therapist and have your oil changed you'll be a brand new man.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

what little opportunity I had

View Quote

I had non over years, I went through my live without even meeting women for years.

Not at work, not at my hobbies, not with my friends.

They were just nonexistent.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Which is my advice to young men is to actually give dating some level of focus, and not think "oh, something will just happen".

It's not even necessarily a matter of distraction... it simply is easy to live on without even thinking about relationships. Well, at least when you are younger. Even though we men don't face as many issues regarding potential reproduction as we age, the passage of time can start to wear on you the same.

I went on for a very long time without giving dating any real thought. If something happened, cool, but it was never on my mind. I did not make any active attempts - I didn't make a point to go out to additional social events to increase "exposure", nor was I on any sites/apps (though I did try once, you all should know that story by now ). I was always of the mentality that something was bound to happen eventually, just keep doing my thing and it would work itself out.

Well, that quite a while ago now. I had started to think about things a bit more as I had aged, and a conversation with friends at work lead to me getting on a few of the sites. Things have actually sort of gone downhill since, as my experience on them has been more negative than positive overall. While going the online route did land me the only dates I have been on since college, it's also caused me to think more about the whole thing and realize how I squandered what little opportunity I had when I was younger. While I don't dwell on it, it still doesn't exactly give me encouragement, especially coupled with the overall net negative of my time online dating thus far.

But while I may have given up in some respects, I have not given up hope for the greater humanity. I do not believe that the problem is a lack of good women out there (or that all women are inherently bad or whatever). For my own situation, I blame no one but myself.
View Quote

Is it possible you're talking too much and turning them off? Talking is fine, but Jesus fucking Christ, your posts about girls are so dry and analytical, all I can imagine is chicks thinking 'no fucking way' before they ever get a chance to say anything.

You want a girl to be telling herself, 'wow, I bet this guy is fun!' Not telling herself, 'wow, I bet this guy is a fucking engineer.'
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
18 pages for this troll?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Depends on the driver. But all the myths and rumors of dryness-while medically possible-depends on how hot she can get. Because everything I’ve learned about older-and most-women in GD was wrong.

Like asking my friends when we were 12 if Santa Claus was real and they said yes…

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it true older ladies take a little longer for the engine oil to get circulating?

Depends on the driver. But all the myths and rumors of dryness-while medically possible-depends on how hot she can get. Because everything I’ve learned about older-and most-women in GD was wrong.

Like asking my friends when we were 12 if Santa Claus was real and they said yes…

yeah that's what I am thinking....if a 50 year old lady got some stud in her bedroom ready to light that fire, and they been out dancing all night to salsa music...IMMA bet she's ready for the lights to go out on the tree.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
18 pages for this troll?
View Quote

No, we have fresh meat from time to time.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sometimes.

That's why I keep a can of Crisco on the nightstand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it true older ladies take a little longer for the engine oil to get circulating?

Sometimes.

That's why I keep a can of Crisco on the nightstand.

Coconut Oil is prolly better for the Ph
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

yeah that's what I am thinking....if a 50 year old lady got some stud in her bedroom ready to light that fire, and they been out dancing all night to salsa music...IMMA bet she's ready for the lights to go out on the tree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even 70 yr old ladies.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Even 70 yr old ladies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even 70 yr old ladies.

awe yissssss......
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Older Chicks, as opposed to Older Women? Most women would be offended by being called a chick, and rightfully so.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#11]
3 years? Fucking OP

Come on man.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Older Chicks, as opposed to Older Women? Most women would be offended by being called a chick, and rightfully so.
View Quote

They let you call them what ever you want if you know how to lay the pipe
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even 70 yr old ladies.

awe yissssss......https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/08/13/21/31923562-0-image-m-10_1597351412184.jpg

Mamacita
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#14]
The longer I am single, watching other married people, the closer I get to the realization that I am better off without the drama. OP, do yourself a favor and try to learn to live without someone dragging you down. I will do the same
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, I remember thinking that. When I was a 15 year old simp.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The longer I am single, watching other married people, the closer I get to the realization that I am better off without the drama. OP, do yourself a favor and try to learn to live without someone dragging you down. I will do the same
View Quote

Damn, bro...you're really down on the women lately. I hate to see that. There's one out there for you, so don't give up.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You want a girl to be telling herself, 'wow, I bet this guy is fun!' Not telling herself, 'wow, I bet this guy is a fucking engineer.'
View Quote

This is my life

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Damn, bro...you're really down on the women lately. I hate to see that. There's one out there for you, so don't give up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good luck finding her.....maybe 1% of women are actually not ridiculous
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. 49 and is 100% the truth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wife is 53. It’s a slip and slide. But, she works out and isn’t fat.
YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even though I am not optimistic about my own chances, I strongly disagree with this statement overall.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I dated a chick about 3 years older once

I was like 28 and she 31 or maybe 32

She pissed on my buddies couch when she got drunk at some day thing I was at.

She was a general psychopath also. It was not fun and I was honestly afraid she would cry rape/or kill herself after ending it with her

Good luck I guess
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's what I mean. My wife asked me would I remarry if somthing happened to her, with out skipping a beat I said, FUCK NO
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

Hells yeah brother!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Even though I am not optimistic about my own chances, I strongly disagree with this statement overall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish you luck in your future endevaors
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"GODDAMN PAL."
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I disagree with that bigly, too.

And stop being so down on yourself and your chances. The most important component involved in nailing women and/or finding the right mate is having self-confidence. That's the biggest thing I see lacking in a lot of guys here.

Why would any woman want to date some of you guys who clearly wouldn't even date yourself because you dont like who you are?

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And stop being so down on yourself and your chances. The most important component involved in nailing women and/or finding the right mate is having self-confidence. That's the biggest thing I see lacking in a lot of guys here.

Why would any woman want to date some of you guys who clearly wouldn't even date yourself because you dont like who you are?

View Quote

Damn good advice right there.

The next biggest issue I see in these threads is guys making excuses for their failures, no matter what good advice is given.  

Guy complains he can’t find a woman, get a date, seal the deal, whatever.  Someone will comment on what they see him doing wrong, and offer great advice on how to improve himself/his odds/his technique, etc.  Guy comes back and makes an excuse why it won’t ever work for him.

If Jerry Miculek watched me shoot and offered advice, I can’t imagine explaining to him why it wouldn’t work in my case.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I had non over years, I went through my live without even meeting women for years.

Not at work, not at my hobbies, not with my friends.

They were just nonexistent.  

View Quote
Valeria: Let's take what we have while we live. I have never had so much as now. All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced my death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. And I always passed by. You and I, we have warmth. That's so hard to find in this world. Please. Let someone else pass by in the night. Let us take the world by the throat and make it give us what we desire.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
MGTOW thread.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
if you can't find someone to love, love yourself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The next biggest issue I see in these threads is guys making excuses for their failures, no matter what good advice is given.  

Guy complains he can’t find a woman, get a date, seal the deal, whatever.  Someone will comment on what they see him doing wrong, and offer great advice on how to improve himself/his odds/his technique, etc.  Guy comes back and makes an excuse why it won’t ever work for him.

If Jerry Miculek watched me shoot and offered advice, I can’t imagine explaining to him why it wouldn’t work in my case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something I think about from time to time - because even I get down about the dating game too every so so:
I believe humans really are wired to find mates and pair off, we really do seem to be just made that way.
Even if it's been years, been a long time, if you've sort of given up for a bit - sometimes you just meet someone you click with.
All of a sudden, that old machinery inside you thought was dead, powers right back on.

Call it magic, nature, destiny, there's a lot of different words used to describe it, all scratching at the same thing.
Yes, I really do believe that even those guys in their mid 40s, grey, "old", or divorced, done with women, etc.
Suddenly the pretty lady at work looks him about 3 seconds too long, and he goes from "GiRlS aRe IcKy" to:

Goldberg's epic entrance: WWE Survivor Series 2016

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#33]
OP bailed and wailed on us.

game over, man.  game over!
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/AobQDNI4K7a4U/200.gif

Something I think about from time to time - because even I get down about the dating game too every so so:
I believe humans really are wired to find mates and pair off, we really do seem to be just made that way.
Even if it's been years, been a long time, if you've sort of given up for a bit - sometimes you just meet someone you click with.
All of a sudden, that old machinery inside you thought was dead, powers right back on.

Call it magic, nature, destiny, there's a lot of different words used to describe it, all scratching at the same thing.
Yes, I really do believe that even those guys in their mid 40s, grey, "old", or divorced, done with women, etc.
Suddenly the pretty lady at work looks him about 3 seconds too long, and he goes from "GiRlS aRe IcKy" to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtxb_knhkEA

View Quote

Guess we will see. If so, it will only prove we are truly dumbasses. ( which I have never denied )
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Happend to me, shit.

But girls are still icky.

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Guess we will see. If so, it will only prove we are truly dumbasses. ( which I have never denied )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/AobQDNI4K7a4U/200.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtxb_knhkEA

Once upon a time I sat here in June of 2016 saying, "tHeRe'S nO WaY oRanGeMaN cAn WiN".
But, if my (political) brothers were going to have us attempt a jump a canyon on a motorcycle, running a Walk-On "gaffe machine" candidate in the age of Cancel culture?
Then fair is fair, we've voted for a lot of candidates we don't like, it's their turn now, and I'm going too.

We watched all summer as the polls said it was ImpossibleTM.
Doom they say. Doom.
Pollsters, pundits, ExpertsTM. "Doom."
Watched rally after rally, the RSBN soundtrack on the livestream as tons of smiling people in redhats, those "rubes", those working class people came out by the thousands to stand for hours - just to hear the same 45min rally speech.
And the Orange SOB would do it 4 to 5 times a day.
That "unwinnable"/impossible election brought my Dad and I closer together.
Trump wasn't my primary candidate, but was his. But that didn't' matter as it got closer to November.
He was our last best hope.

I remember the Pword tape dropping, and the GOPe swamp creature types (who covered for the moral failings for MANY of their friends, for decades) pretended to be offended.
I remember the Never_Triumph drag-chute was deployed the whole way.

And election night 2016 happened. I got phone calls from friends, I sat there in front of my TV as I watched the rust belt voters save Scalia's seat.
"Couldn't be done"
"Pipedream"

He ended Nate Silver's deity status, the Obama Legacy took a black eye, he junked the Clinton Machine, the Bushes, the GOPe. Hardest road in politics I've ever seen.
They didn't want it.
But your plumber did. Your so-so electrician with the fair prices and the old rusty truck? He did. Your waitress did.
Talk about the unlikeliest of heroes.
People who had never voted, came out for the first time in an "UNWINNABLE" election against the odds on favorite, Bill Clinton's side girl.

The guys who had doubts weren't "morons", many of them were and are intelligent people.
But they couldn't believe it, until they saw it.

Brother what I'm saying is - sometimes, the best, most magical things we get to witness in life?
Are the kinds of things that were impossible to predict, and hard to comprehend, even after they happen.
Improbable, impossible, ridiculous, and they happen all the same.
Sometimes life's surprises are pretty fuckin wonderful.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Happend to me, shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happend to me, shit.

Yeap

I look forward to the days of the ole, "Goddammit where did she put my _____________________"
To "why'd she throw out that shirt?! oh come on it was only ONE hole in it.."
To pink socks , overcooked eggs, the dreaded "Don't be mad but.......... ..... promise not to be mad.... okay.. I accidentally scratched your truck sorry baaaabe" phone call and you can HEAR the pre-cry face she's making.
"No money for ammo" but she needs her ninth handbag. nineteenth*

You know the drill
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's another thought on my mind.
The risks are higher today than they once were.
The "Game" is different.
The "prizes" are worse

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/d4/84/d8d484468d4b2db11c8b43e44dac7c05.jpg

BUT
I'm not sure it's impossible.
I think as many of us should try as possible.
Look at this.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/FThyOWhXEAcmsOQ_jpg-2395874.JPG

There's no guarantee I meet another good lady I'd marry, life's not about guarantees, it's about chances and choices.
I have a CHANCE to do this, and I CHOOSE to try as hard as I have to, for as long as I have to, to do this.
I'm not better than anyone else, I'm really not.
I'm just saying if I'm going, a lot of the other guys can come along too.
I think they should think about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we as men, the guys who LIKE women and want to see other guys get married and have relationships,  need to start talking about some of this stuff - and honestly, for our society's sake.

I'm seeing more and more men just walking away because it's not worth the trouble. Most of them are good guys who want a family, children and all this shit.

Finding a halfway decent woman for an average man?  
Good luck.

The "Game" is different.
The "prizes" are worse

BUT
Look at this.

There's no guarantee I meet another good lady I'd marry, life's not about guarantees, it's about chances and choices.
I have a CHANCE to do this, and I CHOOSE to try as hard as I have to, for as long as I have to, to do this.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
you're 15 years late to the party, son.

good women get picked off early by alphas in high school and/or college and are protected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we get that you're married... but what about them?

I do come across a good deal of what are, as far as I can determine from the limited contact, good women who would be LTR material. But they are nearly all in relationships already - which is not surprising, really. Something would be wrong if pickings didn't become slimmer as time went on (meaning as you age, not in comparing young people of different time frames), as those who are marriage-material will tend to be paired up first.
you're 15 years late to the party, son.

good women get picked off early by alphas in high school and/or college and are protected.
if you dont have one by 25 youve missd the boat
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
if you dont have one by 25 youve missd the boat
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeap
You have a camera in my house, Hoss?

I look forward to the days of the ole, "Goddammit where did she put my _____________________"

I had all the parts to put 3 new ARs together, sitting right next to my recliner for the last 3 months…I come home tonight, and they are gone.  Where the F did they go?

To "why'd she throw out that shirt?! oh come on it was only ONE hole in it…

My tech asked me if I knew that the entire back of my shirt was transparent and covered in holes…”Yeah, but it’s my favorite shirt”.  After it disappeared, I dug it out of the trash and keep it in my truck for when I need to ‘look my best’.

To pink socks , overcooked eggs, the dreaded "Don't be mad but.......... ..... promise not to be mad.... okay.. I accidentally scratched your truck sorry baaaabe" phone call and you can HEAR the pre-cry face she's making

The only time I have ever been untruthful to my wife (by way of omission).  She backed my new truck into a telephone pole, dented the bumper, with a nearly identical conversation as above.  Yes, I was mad, but didn’t make a big deal out of it.  Just told her that she should pay more attention to what she was doing and that that shit costs a lot of money to fix…two days later, I back into a tree and dent the shit out of the bumper and jam the tailgate.  Had to replace the bumper, tailgate, and both rear quarter panels.  She asks me a month later how much it cost to get fixed, and I told her $3500.  She burst into tears and apologized again.  Damn me to hell, but after seeing her sincere reaction to my omission, I wasn’t man enough to fess up that it was my accident, not hers, that caused so much damage.  I will NEVER be that sorry SOB again.  Fuck, it still kills me all these years later.

"No money for ammo" but she needs her ninth handbag. nineteenth*

Nope.  She has no problem with us keeping literally hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo and enough reloading components to load a couple hundred thousand more of various calibers, and more food than our small community could eat in a year.  This in excess of all we can shoot and eat on a regular basis.  
This is why I buy her anything she ever shows an interest in.  She is absolutely selfless, and puts me above all else 365 days a year.  I’m way behind the curve on treating her the same.

You know the drill
View Quote

You’ve got this figured out pretty well…
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I had all the parts to put 3 new ARs together, sitting right next to my recliner for the last 3 months…I come home tonight, and they are gone.  Where the F did they go?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Sorry I thought it was garbage!"
"THEY WERE IN THE PACKAGES. IN. THE. PACKAGES."

My tech asked me if I knew that the entire back of my shirt was transparent and covered in holes…”Yeah, but it’s my favorite shirt”.  After it disappeared, I dug it out of the trash and keep it in my truck for when I need to ‘look my best’.

That's amazing
JUST one hole too?! Fucking mint condition.
I'm in my favorite "doing yard work" shirt, has speed-holes for sweat

The only time I have ever been untruthful to my wife (by way of omission).  She backed my new truck into a telephone pole, dented the bumper, with a nearly identical conversation as above.  Yes, I was mad, but didn’t make a big deal out of it.  Just told her that she should pay more attention to what she was doing and that that shit costs a lot of money to fix…two days later, I back into a tree and dent the shit out of the bumper and jam the tailgate.  Had to replace the bumper, tailgate, and both rear quarter panels.  She asks me a month later how much it cost to get fixed, and I told her $3500.  She burst into tears and apologized again.  Damn me to hell, but after seeing her sincere reaction to my omission, I wasn’t man enough to fess up that it was my accident, not hers, that caused so much damage.  I will NEVER be that sorry SOB again.  Fuck, it still kills me all these years later

Attachment Attached File

Fuckin A'
Damn I got nothin'.
I think I'd have cracked under the guilt and told her right there, or in a week.
I can't do woman-tears. Can't do it.

Nope.  She has no problem with us keeping literally hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo and enough reloading components to load a couple hundred thousand more of various calibers, and more food than our small community could eat in a year.  This in excess of all we can shoot and eat on a regular basis.  
This is why I buy her anything she ever shows an interest in.  She is absolutely selfless, and puts me above all else 365 days a year.  I’m way behind the curve on treating her the same.

You’ve got this figured out pretty well…

I've had a lot of time to work on the fundamentals
Truth be told, a few years go I thought I met The LadyTM.
I adored that woman.

Then something like this happened
Attachment Attached File

"It was rigged, it was rigged, I got screwwwwed"

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

My God who would want to be with a woman so easily offended...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
nothing hotter than a 50 yo in a thong
View Quote

I met a 50 yr old woman, I thought she was in her early 30s. In Amazing shape, works out 5 days a week....

She's a boss-bitch type chick, in charge of a large dept, makes $250+k, opinionated, always right...

She told me she's finally ready to settle down and have kids... ??????????

I laughed my ass off....
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we as men, the guys who LIKE women and want to see other guys get married and have relationships,  need to start talking about some of this stuff - and honestly, for our society's sake.

I'm seeing more and more men just walking away because it's not worth the trouble. Most of them are good guys who want a family, children and all this shit.

Finding a halfway decent woman for an average man?  
Good luck.

The "Game" is different.
The "prizes" are worse

BUT
Look at this.

www.amazon.com/dp/B08PXK14T7

I have 2 long responses off the top of my head after clicking this, and then after reading the synopsis, another response

1) Amounts to: If there's one thing I AM thankful for after seeing the dating game play out for a good while?
I can sort of calibrate roughly how desirable a woman I can "afford" with my "SMV", in the dating sense
I've seen how many "hahah he has to be six feeeeeeeeet and drive a NEW Benz - one of the good ones haha!" girls turn out.
A FUCK TON age out of having children.
I think a lot of guys in their 20s when the dating market is in like the 2nd Quarter - think it always works out for those girls, because they're young, cute, and guys on their Testosterone roller coaster still want to talk to them even if they're arrogant brats.
Wrong. Many of them can't get out of their own way and it goes sadly.

2) "Is it worth it"
Lmao to continue the species? Sure is!
For me, accruing new toys and talents and stories is fun and all, but nothing would compare to having a wife to share it with, and children to pass those spoils on down to.
Maleness is literally
- 1 part "hold my beer and watch this"
- 1 part, "Well the tribe will die off if I don't fight in this war against the hill tribe - and my buddy with the bad shoulder who can't fight worth a shit is out there - I'm not watching that guy die without helping him",
- 1 part, "Mary-Ann showed me her ankles today and I can't stop thinking about it alll day while I was working the in the field "

I actually think some of our cultural rot is because of a LACK of maleness. I really believe it needs more of us to fix it, not less.
More of us on the field, more of us doing what's right, whether we make the climb or not, whether we win or not, whether we return or not.

First Knight 1995 Negotiations
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuckin A'
Damn I got nothin'.
I think I'd have cracked under the guilt and told her right there, or in a week.

View Quote

You fucking shamed me into it…

Regarding backing my truck into a tree after she backed it into a telephone pole, but letting her think all the damage was from her accident.  I broke down and told her just now.  She laughed like hell, and asked what made me think of that after all these years.

I told her some random dude on the internet made me feel bad and so I decided to fess up.

Congratulations.  Your good deed for the day should make bofus feel good about ourselves!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could not care less about being called a chick but I DO get the red ass when the ignorant sonsabitches here leave the dang *k* off of it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Regarding backing my truck into a tree after she backed it into a telephone pole, but letting her think all the damage was from her accident.  I broke down and told her just now.  She laughed like hell, and asked what made me think of that after all these years.

I told her some random dude on the internet made me feel bad and so I decided to fess up.

Congratulations.  Your good deed for the day should make bofus feel good about ourselves!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin A'
Damn I got nothin'.

I'm happy she took it like a champ
HUGE props for being fucking, monster-tier honest, didn't even make up the "Why", lmao
What an absolute Chad

"One of the boys shamed me into it - he talks and talks and talks and talks but it made sense and, look, sorry babe"

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I could not care less about being called a chick but I DO get the red ass when the ignorant sonsabitches here leave the dang *k* off of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

'Never go older' might be good advice for boomers, but not so good for younger guys. A young guy will miss out on a lot of educational opportunities by culling those older ladies. A kid in his 20's that turns down a 35 year old woman is a fucking moron that likely missed out on the time of his life.
View Quote

When I was 25 I met a 37 yr old woman who was divorcing her lawyer husband.

She was awesome!
Had the perfect housewife, homemaker vibe.

She told me I was a baby, and way too young for her but she was going to teach me how to be a "proper man".

She liked to spend $$$, taught me about Scotch, cigars, and fine dining.

Bought me my first really nice custom suit, shoes and grown man cologne.

The sex with her was like a major event (which was slightly annoying when I just wanted to smash)!
She got all dressed, smelled great, gave decent head (enthusiastic but not amazing) and loved to be in charge during sex (which was also annoying because she took waaaay too long to get to the point).

She was very nice to look at (for her age) but ultimately couldn't compare sexually and physically to the 20 year olds I was banging at the time.

Ultimately, She got a caught up In her feelings and got a little possessive.  
She cut me off, sold her house and moved back to her hometown to be near her family... ??

Great experience, I wish I could go back to being 25 again..... ??
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top