BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By himarker:

Trump kept documents when he was instructed to give them back, biden did not.  Pretty simple.
View Quote

We found the democrat in the thread .
Link Posted: Today 4:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

Biden had no authority to take them as Vice President. Only the President can take them and unclassify them.
View Quote

I understand some of it was from when Biden was a Senator.
Link Posted: Today 5:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Trump kept documents when he was instructed to give them back, biden did not.  Pretty simple.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Biden stole documents he had no authority to possess.

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

LO fucking L
Link Posted: Today 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gmtech:
We found the democrat troll in the thread .
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: Today 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

Amazingly, some that currently handle classified material on this site do not understand this concept.
View Quote
Troof.  And their number are legion.
Link Posted: Today 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Even "if" he was able to possess hem it doesn't mean he owns them.  The government does and he was no longer the president.  I'm not sure why you think a former employee of the government gets to keep government property
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

Who had the authority to tell a President to "give them back"?  Ask me how I know you didn't watch the video.

Even "if" he was able to possess hem it doesn't mean he owns them.  The government does and he was no longer the president.  I'm not sure why you think a former employee of the government gets to keep government property

Settled Law: a President is the sole arbiter of identifying which documents are personal (i.e. personal, not government property) from their time in office.
Link Posted: Today 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: Today 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Even if Trump manages to secure his likely win, I have no faith he will do what he must to fix these agencies once in office.
Link Posted: Today 8:33:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#9]

View All Quotes

True stupid is simple.

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Even if Trump manages to secure his likely win, I have no faith he will do what he must to fix these agencies once in office.

How does 1 man - even if president - enforce change on the entire government? Don't skimp on the details.
Link Posted: Today 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#10]
IIRC Trump said they could come in and look at anything they wanted anytime but they wanted that raid in front of the TV cameras.
Link Posted: Today 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.
View Quote

As a lawyer and someone who held a  TS/SCI for twenty on years, that was my opinion as well.

There there was no reason, other than political shenanigans, to indict a President for material he is arguably allowed to possess, while doing nothing about a former Secretary of State's (Clinton) and a former VP's (Biden) possession material that seemed on it's fact to be a clear cut violation of the law regarding classified materials.
Link Posted: Today 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Your delusions have been noted.  Why have you left the thread?
Link Posted: Today 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]

We found the democrat Government Plant in the thread .
View All Quotes

We found the democrat Government Plant in the thread .

Fix't.

The Left Wing and The Right Wing are attached to the same Bird Of Prey
Link Posted: Today 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:
For the 5 or 6 people possibly interested in facts.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.156.1.pdf
View Quote

The fact that the government is overstepping it's authority? We know.
Link Posted: Today 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Careful, the Trump cult will call you names and say, "sorry your girl lost".  But, they will not refute your statment.
Link Posted: Today 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:
For the 5 or 6 people possibly interested in facts.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.156.1.pdf
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: Today 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

As a lawyer and someone who held a  TS/SCI for twenty on years, that was my opinion as well.

There there was no reason, other than political shenanigans, to indict a President for material he is arguably allowed to possess, while doing nothing about a former Secretary of State's (Clinton) and a former VP's (Biden) possession material that seemed on it's fact to be a clear cut violation of the law regarding classified materials.
View All Quotes

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

Obviously a political prosecution.  

Amazing that any would think otherwise.
Link Posted: Today 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

Trump was shown to have specifically and personally interfered in the investigation on the documents. None of the original efforts with NARA and the presidential records stuff was pointing to Trump directly, Trump himself laughed at the idea have was working in a filing room. His statement to that end is in the affidavit.

People are playing fast and loose with facts here, deliberately conflating things related to Trump personally, and his admin and staff as it related to White House records and the inquiries about the classified documents found.

But, as with the thousands of times before, we're happier to find a video of someone telling us how to interpret things than to use our own intellect and think for ourselves. There's comfort in believing as the tribe teaches.

I get it, I and other amount to nothing more than the 2-minutes hate with Emmanuel Goldstein. I'm OK with that.

Just not always sure why others are.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top