Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2020 7:58:12 PM EDT
Some here believe SCOTUS won't lift a finger in this shot show of an election.

Some do

We ALL can agree that that are our final stand in the political fight for Liberty in this Election.

So, ARFCOM... It is time to melt some phone lines.
Attachment Attached File

I do not care if you can't be bothered. This is not the thread for you. Grow a spine.

For the rest of us, our mission is this. Call every day. Call multiple times a day. Apply Pressure. Flood them with letters.

I start tomorrow.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Don’t think that’s how the Supreme Court works.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI

This isn’t some 700 Club telethon, OP.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FPNI

This isn't some 700 Club telethon, OP.
View Quote
SCOTUS is still made up of human beings.. right now the left is putting huge pressure on them as human beings..

Stop trusting the system and fight
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, let's all do this! Ima call 'em and tell 'em I'm from Arf and I'm never voting for any of 'em again if they don't do this! They'll be impressed!
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, let's all do this! Ima call 'em and tell 'em I'm from Arf and I'm never voting for any of 'em again if they don't do this! They'll be impressed!
View Quote
Stop being obtuse. You call, and make it clear that if they do not do their duty, they will have lost the confidence of the American people. And to the "conservative" justices. You tell them that should they bow to this assault on the republic, that you will do everything in you power to ensure their marginalization in their own court for the rest of their lives.

the Pa response that was just published is exactly that in reverse. A threat of "you will be smeared as attacking the republic if you do not bow to us"

So why did I call? To tell them that The only segment of the American people that actually support them, are watching.

If we do not do this, we DESERVE any and all that happens to us next.

to put up, or fuck off.

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#8]
message?

want to ensure I'm on topic.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#9]
NEVER SAW THIS THREAD.

No idea how I missed it.

They have heard from me, a few times now.  One lady in particular is a bitch and does not like what I have to say.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#10]
bold title..... heres how, use no spaces at all

[ b ]  title [ /b ]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI.  Such pressure is liable to be counterproductive.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#12]
It's reasonable to call once and let them know where you stand if that's really important to you.

It's unreasonable to call daily, and to attempt to get others to call daily.  If you believe in the rule of law, then then courts should not be swayed by volume of calls.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's reasonable to call once and let them know where you stand if that's really important to you.

It's unreasonable to call daily, and to attempt to get others to call daily.  If you believe in the rule of law, then then courts should not be swayed by volume of calls.
View Quote

Meanwhile they are being swayed by threats of violence that would happen no matter what they did.

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your nativity is positively astounding.

If everyone calls once and done, all it takes is that one bitch secretary to tell you off and not report the call to anyone. POOF, it never happened.

calling them Daily will piss off that secretary, who will complain to coworkers, who will mention it to other coworkers, who will be overheard by people who will tell the sitting SCOTUS. And thus the signal can't be stopped.

WAKE UP.  It's not 1998 anymore. The deep state exists even in the ranks of SCOTUS department employees.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't think that's how the Supreme Court works.

You either believe in the integrity of the SCOTUS judges and trust the system or you don't. It sounds like you don't, and that you fear them enough to want people to keep quiet and pray they do the right thing.

I don't. I will not be silent. I do not trust them.

If they are of true integrity, our calling day in and day out will not affect the outcome one way or the other.

If the SCOTUS is willing to poke a finger in the eye of 74 million people over a little phone call spam... We were never going to win anyway.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#17]

You guys are desperate.

Literally one of the reasons they are elected for life is to be politically isolated from the shit you think you are going to accomplish.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You guys are desperate.

Literally one of the reasons they are elected for life is to be politically isolated from the shit you think you are going to accomplish.
View Quote
No one is isolated.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#19]
don't know if it'll help, but I'm down for a call to let them know we care.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't some of the Left in congress try to apply this same type of pressure?  Writing a letter that told them to do their duty or they'd pack the courts?   Judges are not to be swayed by public opinion.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#21]
No, I'm not harassing the supreme court.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I believe the that the Supreme Court may accept "Amicus Curiae" briefs...but there are deadlines to file them.

"An amicus curiae (literally, "friend of the court"; plural: amici curiae) is someone who is not a party to a case who assists a court by offering information, expertise, or insight that has a bearing on the issues in the case. The decision on whether to consider an amicus brief lies within the discretion of the court."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amicus_curiae
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#23]
double posted
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Nope. No way. Not shitposting scotus judges.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
NEVER SAW THIS THREAD.

No idea how I missed it.

They have heard from me, a few times now.  One lady in particular is a bitch and does not like what I have to say.
View Quote

I may call tomorrow and ask to speak to the woman that was rude to the man from Texas.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Your nativity is positively astounding.
View Quote

Sweet! Here's my humble submission.

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You either believe in the integrity of the SCOTUS judges and trust the system or you don't. It sounds like you don't, and that you fear them enough to want people to keep quiet and pray they do the right thing.

If they are of true integrity, our calling day in and day out will not affect the outcome one way or the other.

If the SCOTUS is willing to poke a finger in the eye of 74 million people over a little phone call spam... We were never going to win anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, I am a member of the bar of the Supreme Court, and it would be unethical for me to publicly make statements denouncing the integrity of the court.  What I meant by my comment is that judges in general and the Supreme Court in particular do not traditionally respond well to threats and pressure, and they consider it unseemly to be lobbied.  They are not supposed to be political.  They are supposed to call balls and strikes.    Suggesting to them that they are acting based on political pressure (whether actually true or not) is liable to be regarded as insulting, and it may push them the other way.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Actually, I am a member of the bar of the Supreme Court, and it would be unethical for me to publicly make statements denouncing the integrity of the court.  What I meant by my comment is that judges in general and the Supreme Court in particular do not traditionally respond well to threats and pressure, and they consider it unseemly to be lobbied.  They are not supposed to be political.  They are supposed to call balls and strikes.    Suggesting to them that they are acting based on political pressure (whether actually true or not) is liable to be regarded as insulting, and it may push them the other way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone for whom it is not Unethical to criticize the Supreme Court. Maybe you should tell the Emperor he has no clothes..

There is no middle anymore.. the Left decided to start a war.. And if they wanted to call ball's and strikes.. why did the pussy out on the PA Suite, and why is the dissenting opinion on a rather notable 2a case essential "the 2a is not an individual right".

You want to know why we are here, "badgering" and "lobbying" them? because they can claim to be non political all they want.. their actions speak otherwise.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#29]
To all you "that's not how it works" people

yes. That's how it worked

SCOTUS afraid of riot

You and your ilk, who refused to call, are as responsible for what comes next as SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Ok, but how do we demand that they clarify and enforce meaning of key words that are used through constitution of the states, and even used in their rulings.

Does it always require a lawsuit of 'impacted' parties ?

For example, I am sure at least 70 mln people would like them to clarify the meaning of 'popular vote'.

They used it in their own ruling (as recent as july of 2020)
It certainly does not mean 'unverifiable', 'diluted', 'double-counted'.

But there is nothing that seems to have prevented state election officials to choose a 'spectrum' of definitions of such an important concept that's embedded in almost every state's constitution.

SCOTUS did not refuse to clarify definitions of marriage, gender, etc.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#31]
@MikeDeltaFoxtrot

care to share any insights on the Cowardice of the supreme court now?

Still think we shouldnt have called?

Still think it "doesnt work that way"?

you know.. since you claimed to be close to the scotus
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@MikeDeltaFoxtrot

View Quote

I think any calls they received likely made it worse, which is to say less likely to take up the case.  I never said I was "close," but unlike you, I have some insight into how the federal judiciary works.  They did exactly what I predicted they would do.  They stayed out of it.  If you want to call the court or me names, go for it.  I could care less.

CLICK.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think any calls they received likely made it worse, which is to say less likely to take up the case.  I never said I was "close," but unlike you, I have some insight into how the federal judiciary works.  They did exactly what I predicted they would do.  They stayed out of it.  If you want to call the court or me names, go for it.  I could care less.

CLICK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@MikeDeltaFoxtrot

CLICK.
They cowered in fear.. they did not stay out of it.

Looks like the judiciary isn't as Isolated from pressure as you think.

as for the name calling, please do show a single name called in even remotely your direction in this thread..

I'm not holding my breath considering you to, have taken the "easy" way out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Im at the stage where in my personal opinion it appears the only thing that can make a impression on these folks is a mob with a railroad tie ...through town straight to a horse with a rope under the Town halls largest Oak
Top Top