BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call the security guys out there next time. Its a safety issue.

Also, if you work where I think you work, theres motorcycle parking in the east, west and north lots.

View Quote

I'll have extra time after work tomorrow that I will, if he/she/they/them do it again. Im not changing where I park on account of some dickhead
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A few years back someone parked their motorcycle next to our handicap van blocking the ramp. The motorcycle was clearly parked on the yellow do not block stripes.

I was able to push the bike out of the way so I walked it out of the way. When we got my son in the van, I moved the van, then I pushed the bike  into the handicap spot.

I called the cops and told them that there was a motorcycle parked in a handicap spot and I need to park so I could get our son to his appointment. The cops came with a tow truck and loaded up the bike.
View Quote

remedied that problem!
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm usually the first or 2nd bike in the little corner of this lot, so I park closest to the fence, on my left and behind me. The other tard Harley riders park in between the curbs, blocking several of the exits out of the little pizza shaped lot.
View Quote

I presume you back in.  
Aside from talking to the guy, pulling in will give you your parked lean towards his bike, or back in at a bit of an angle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Put an muffler on it, we don't wanna hear your gay noise.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Pour a little mineral oil at the foot of his kick stand.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]
When I worked at the auto dealer when I was a kid I had a brand new GSXR-600. I worked my ass off and paid cash for it at 18. I was proud as hell.

This dick head biker dude who was a club “hang around” put a sign up on the building that said harley parking only in the area we all parked our bikes.

The one day I come out and the fucking asshole moved my bike out of the line of bikes and into a parking spot about 30 feet away. I was inches from punching the old fuck right in the mouth.

My boss heard me having words with him and actually sent him home for 2 days with no pay for doing that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Put an muffler on it, we don't wanna hear your gay noise.
View Quote

Same reason you walk around wearing a fist shaped butt plug?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Jeez he wants a parking spot not to kill the guy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Throw rice on his seat.

No... leaves... grass clippings.

Put a ring of grass clippings around the bike and put a sign on the bike "Now youse can't leave".
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Companywide email.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Have your husband show up and give him a good tongue lashing.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Found one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Put a ring of grass clippings around the bike and put a sign on the bike "Now youse can't leave".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Throw rice on his seat.

No... leaves... grass clippings.

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Found one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one.

One what?

I don't block people in when I park, doesn't matter what they ride.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
On Friday I came out to some gay bright yellow Harley parked next to my bike close enough that my bike contacted his bags as I pulled out. I just figured it was some tard and went on with life. Today, I came out and this same dickeater was parked so close, I could barely get my kickstand up while pushing my bike into his queermobile.

This is a private lot at a huge company with private security so to keep my job I refrained from doing what I would liked to have done and just left. I was in a hurry to get home so my wife could get to work, so I didn't even get a picture.

I'm trying to think how best to remedy this without 1)losing my job because I fucked his bike up 2)losing my job because I went fisticuffs in the parking lot and 3)parked somewhere else like a bitch

View Quote

set it on fire..then pee on his leg...'sides you know it's some tard over on the tanker program
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, tell us how you really feel about Harley riders.

https://i.imgur.com/H3X7Ck2.png

Says the guy making obscene gestures at me on the drive home....
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#20]

that's closer than you think.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Tape some dick pics on your gas tank and saddle bags.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
On Friday I came out to some gay bright yellow Harley parked next to my bike close enough that my bike contacted his bags as I pulled out. I just figured it was some tard and went on with life. Today, I came out and this same dickeater was parked so close, I could barely get my kickstand up while pushing my bike into his queermobile.

This is a private lot at a huge company with private security so to keep my job I refrained from doing what I would liked to have done and just left. I was in a hurry to get home so my wife could get to work, so I didn't even get a picture.

I'm trying to think how best to remedy this without 1)losing my job because I fucked his bike up 2)losing my job because I went fisticuffs in the parking lot and 3)parked somewhere else like a bitch

View Quote

I only see a path forward with options 2 or 3

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Just pour a pint of dirty oil under his engine, the bike will spend the next two weeks in the shop, while HD mechanics try to figure out the leak.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Yep...GD butthurt over Harley continues... what else is new. OP, just have a casual conversation with your new friend. I'm sure it'll be fine.

BTW...2022 FLFBS FTW!
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll have extra time after work tomorrow that I will, if he/she/they/them do it again. Im not changing where I park on account of some dickhead
View Quote

Take his spot. Park in a way that he can't slide next to you anymore.

Small squirt bottle with old oil. A few drops here and there will stress the guy out for months!
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Pull in like normal, but park on the right hand side so your bike moves away from his when you stand it up, and he's forced to park on the left, and a little further from you since yours is leaning.
Standard protocol is to park on the right hand side first, for this reason, and he's trying to tell you that.

If you're backing in, you still move over to 'your' right as far as you can.

I guess I considered it common knowledge but maybe not since I worked on bikes for a decade.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#28]
get a random nut or bolt, dip it in oil, set it on his seat with a note: "This fell off your ride when I pulled in - it might be important"
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#29]
If someone did that do me I would just kick their fag bike over and be on my way.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If someone did that do me I would just kick their fag bike over and be on my way.
View Quote
No...I don't think you would.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Came to post this
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#33]
How about just find out who's bike it is and walk up to him and say in a friendly way, "buddy, how about not parking right up on top of my bike. Try and leave a little space so I don't feel like your trying to fuck with me."
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
far out

only reason I clicked on this thread
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
get a random nut or bolt, dip it in oil, set it on his seat with a note: "This fell off your ride when I pulled in - it might be important"
View Quote

Any REAL motorcycle enthusiast would see thru that feeble attempt in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Have your husband show up and give him a good tongue lashing.
View Quote

He is a Harley rider and it is pride month. He may like that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#37]
If these are painted parking spaces then park on the other side of the space so his bike has to lean away from you.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Happened twice to me at work. I get there early so more bikes show up after I park. First time the guy (not a Harley) parked too close and failed kickstand 101. He left a note and paid for the damage. Second time there was a front tire leaning against my back tire. I mentioned that "Some idiot with a V-Rod parked on too close and I couldn't stand my bike up without moving his bike" to someone who is friends with him. Never happened again. I ride a Harley and always leave room.

We don't have marked spots for bikes at work. Just certain areas for them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Pour some used motor oil under it. He'll call the tow truck himself.
Then you'll have the spot to yourself for the whole rest of the riding season as his bike sits at the dealer waiting to be worked on.
You're welcome.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Instead of trying to damage someone else's property like a spazz, how about trying to leave a note or park so he can't share a spot
View Quote
Offer to meet him after work and tell him you will provide a free parking lesson.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Need pics of baby th bikes. Preferably next time a banana for scale.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I first started riding to work, one of the older more experienced guys asked that I park closer to the other bikes on the concrete pad, to make more room for others. This dude may just not realize he's parking too close.
Or he could be an idiot.  But if you drop him a polite note, we'll find out either way, within a day or two.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

When I first started riding to work, one of the older more experienced guys asked that I park closer to the other bikes on the concrete pad, to make more room for others. This dude may just not realize he's parking too close.
Or he could be an idiot.  But if you drop him a polite note, we'll find out either way, within a day or two.
View Quote

My thinking is also that he doesn’t realize he is fucking up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The only confirmed bitch in this thread so far is OP; vandalize another man’s bike if you thought you could get away with it??  What a fuck up. And go hands on with co-worker over this 1st world irritation??  What a fuck up.  I guarantee the only thing OP goes hands on with is a pecker.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#49]
"Please don't park so close to me. I almost scraped your bike by accident. Thank you"
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Need pics of both bikes involved. We will decide who’s bike is “gay”.  
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top