Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of a similar situation. Don't you hate it when you are stuck behind some sub human moran that drives 10 under and is completely oblivious to the world around him. He approaches an intersection where the light turns yellow and he comes out of his coma just long enough to floor it and get through the intersection. Leaving you stuck at the red light with your dick in your hand. People like that and left lane campers should burn in hell. I'm serious.....

Hey, it's cold in Canada

http://i.imgur.com/40Fc7e7.gif

Thank you for your well wishes, God Bless!
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The only mitigating factor for the dude with the BMW is that dude with dash cam SAT AT LIGHT long enough to let a fucking school bus turn right on red in front of him. Asshole BMW took it from there.
View Quote

The school bus doesn't have a light, hes at a stop sign. Dash cam driver let the school bus in, when traffic started up at the light on the other side of the underpass. He did the right thing, the school bus just hesitated (maybe because the guy in the BMW behind him is acting like a douche) and they caught up to traffic just fine anyways.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
that fuckstick almost looks like he's in scrubs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yea the BMW driver was stupid but that other dude was just rolling along. If people moved along like they have a purpose and simply followed basic rules of the road a lot of frustration could be alleviated.
View Quote
Pretend you want to get where you are going.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't blame dash cam guy if he did purposely close the gap on BMW guy. Being a courteous driver doesn't mean enabling asshole drivers. BMW guy can fall in line and wait his fucking turn like everyone else.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't blame dash cam guy if he did purposely close the gap on BMW guy. Being a courteous driver doesn't mean enabling asshole drivers. BMW guy can fall in line and wait his fucking turn like everyone else.
View Quote

Letting a school bus in front of other vehicles is not being courteous to those vehicles, it's being an asshole.

I get stuck behind school buses enough to hate them and the little shits riding them that take forever to exit the bus when it stops.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Letting a school bus in front of other vehicles is not being courteous to those vehicles, it's being an asshole.

I get stuck behind school buses enough to hate them and the little shits riding them that take forever to exit the bus when it stops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top